[Chaosravenz WW] Eternal Night... all Hail the Fallen

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

Guys... the swing vote I felt was last night ...but if I go down tonight...the hosts will probably fall...spend some time reviewing the last 8 pages of voting...
The Saint
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

tru1cy wrote:Well crud. Voted on the losing side again. Sorry Kelric.

I just read Schroeder post and he indicates that Kelric and St. Dysan are probably innocent, but he is voting for them anyway. My vote for Schroeder for going after probably innocents
Actually I think he said he is not convinced of Kelric's innocence which implies Kelric's guilt. He didn't mention st_dysan at all in this post, I'll go back to earlier but I don't remember him saying anything about st_dysan.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

withdrawing my vote for Schroeder
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Assuming Schroeder and St-Dysan desire the votes they cast prior to the nightly murder are valid we currently have:

Remus West, Mr Bubbles, and Schroeder (3 votes) for St_Dysan

(and St_Dysan voting for himself :lol: )

If they do not count being prior to the kill, there are currently two votes, both against St_Dysan.

I will be monitoring this over sunday afternoon/evening.

As there are nine I will require 5 majority if the vote is to be finalized before monday.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

st_dysan wrote:guys..sorry about the multiple post...im doing this via my treo on the plane...so don't tear me assunder because of that .besides...would the fallen have to take the plane

See...that proves it :roll:
The Saint
UsulofDoom

Post by UsulofDoom »

my vote is for St_Dysan
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

Ok guys...since it looks like the fallen have done thier job of convincing you I am the fallen, when I can assure I am not I just wnat everyone who votes for me to know this.....

I am going to haunt you for a very long time..I will derail your posts, mock you publicly and privately, I will sneak into your houses at night an paint every other toenail pink, I will follow your kids home from school and convince them you shed your human skins at night and eat dryer lint while they sleep, I will go to your workplaces and put a picture of Tipper Gore as your desktop.....The innocent will have VENGENCE

BTW shroeder

not very saintly huh
The Saint
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

st_dysan wrote:Ok guys...since it looks like the fallen have done thier job of convincing you I am the fallen, when I can assure I am not I just wnat everyone who votes for me to know this.....

I am going to haunt you for a very long time..I will derail your posts, mock you publicly and privately, I will sneak into your houses at night an paint every other toenail pink, I will follow your kids home from school and convince them you shed your human skins at night and eat dryer lint while they sleep, I will go to your workplaces and put a picture of Tipper Gore as your desktop.....The innocent will have VENGENCE

BTW shroeder

not very saintly huh
Damn it man pink with clash with the lime green I have them painted now.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

For what its worth..I don't think a member of the fallen would wear lime green....black or dark maroon maybe but not lime green
The Saint
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

I don't believe Dysan is a Fallen. He's innocent. We've been communicating for a while and I feel like I can trust him on this.
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

Thanks Kel....listen everyone...let me add one bit of info that will help ya'll after I'm gone. So after everyone sees that I'm innocent, please use this information. Like Kelric said we've been communicating a little bit. I solicited him because he voted for me twice last week and no one jumped on the bandwagon, which would have happened if he would have been in with the fallen, so I contacted him. So I feel he's safe. Also the last two days I've had RW send some pretty inflammatory PMs my way accusing me of being fallen for a few reasons. For these reasons I feel he is safe also. So when you see Im innnocent, find Kelric and RW as allies for the host.
The Saint
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

I got a good idea. First we tie you to a rock.. If you sink and die.. then you're innocent.. If you float you're a witch and then we'll burn you.... I think its clear you and Kel are the fallen and this is one last attempt at saving your skins. Nice try. I promise your death will be quick.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

at this point lynch me...i just want something to come from my death...plz review the posts after my death
The Saint
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Schroeder.

My informal list.

Smutly -
Kelric - Schroeder
Tru1cy -
Remus West - dysan
St_Dysan - Schroeder
UsulofDoom - dysan
Schroeder - dysan
Orinoco -
Mr Bubbles - dysan
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

I think Dysan is innocent as well, and will vote for Schroeder
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Approximately eight hours from now I will return from work and execute
whoever leads the votes.
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

Orinoco wrote:I think Dysan is innocent as well, and will vote for Schroeder
Boy, I'm acting like a real yo-yo in this game, probably because I have no clue on what is going on. I'm going to withdraw my vote for Schroeder at this time...
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

Hello?! Is anyone else playing this game??? I'll vote for st_dysan and move the game along.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Of course I'm playing. I've made my vote and am now awaiting the final decision when CR gets out of work.
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

Orinoco wrote:Hello?! Is anyone else playing this game??? I'll vote for st_dysan and move the game along.
Seems awfully suspicious changing your vote with no reason given....
The Saint
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Orinoco wrote:Hello?! Is anyone else playing this game??? I'll vote for st_dysan and move the game along.
I think right now the lines have been drawn for this vote so the only folks who might post while we wait for Chaosraven to get back from work are those who have not chosen their spot in the sand.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Oh Im playing.. Im just waiting for Dysan to be eliminated. then we can focus on the last Fallen.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

Mr Bubbles wrote:Oh Im playing.. Im just waiting for Dysan to be eliminated. then we can focus on the last Fallen.
No...you will kill me then you will be looking for two fallen, you will have lost another innocent and the game will probably be lost for the host...reality sucks
The Saint
UsulofDoom

Post by UsulofDoom »

Ok here it is. There's realy no point in holding back now. I'm one of the masons. I will let the other one reveal him self and confirm. If I was on your list take me off. So from the list below there are only five that are posible. We did tell one other who we are. You will know I speak the truth when I'm gone.

Smutly -
Kelric - Schroeder
Tru1cy -
Remus West - dysan
Schroeder - dysan
Orinoco -
Mr Bubbles - dysan

I took st_dysan off because he will be dead tonight.
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

..........so I took the afternoon off so I could spend some quality time pondering what forces of evil have led me here. As I sit alone on Buda hill overlooking Pest and the beautiful Danube, I can't help but wonder if it is something I have done, some sort of character flaw that leaves me here with less than 30 minutes to enjoy this beautiful vista. Did I do something in my childhood, some horribly wrong choice that has manifested itself and led me to my end. Did I wrong someone wrongly so that they have secretly prayed for my downfall. Did I at one point I drink one too many beers, offend one too many people, sin one too many times. Or was I predestined to die here at this time so a greater good could be won .As the sun sets on my life, as I will no longer be here to enjoy my beautiful 4 year old sons discoveries, I have to admit that lived, while not perfectly, as well as I could. I prayed and lived under god to the best of my abilities. I helped all I could possible have helped. Instilled in my son and wife the qualities we should all try to achieve. No, upon reflection, I see that I will depart this world as I entered it, quietly, with dignity and clean conscience knowing I was an integral and good part of the community.

I realize now that my holy flame will be extinguished by the evil and not the rightous. Through subterfuge and misinformation I will be taken from you all, and I am peace with that. Please use my death to everyone good. DO NOT let me die in vain. AVENGE ME

Please read my previous posts and use them to right the wrong that is about to take place.

OK Chaosraven...you may take me now, I am at peace...I remain The Saint

ok...off to buy nail polish
The Saint
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Voting closed
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Smutly -
Kelric - Schroeder
Tru1cy -
Remus West - St_Dysan
St_Dysan - Schroeder
UsulofDoom - St_Dysan
Schroeder - St_Dysan
Orinoco - St_Dysan
Mr Bubbles - St_Dysan

They found him waiting quietly by the river mouth, contemplating the stars invisible in the light. Even the water was whispering
St_Dysan

He put up no resistance, only a sad smile as they came for him.

They slaughtered him like an animal in the open, a fitting sacrifice.

An INNOCENT sacrifice.

And the darkness came soon thereafter.

PMs Please
"Where are you off to?"

Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

I give up - I'm useless at these games. :(
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Well that didn't work out. :?
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

The strange noises in the dark held new terrors for the Host... first, they
found the obviously savaged remains of tru1cy that had been
partially eaten. As the remaining brethren gathered together, it was
obvious that UsulofDoom had dissipated in the night... his robes the only remaining clue he had existed.

Six remained...

THE CLOCK HAS BEGUN
"Where are you off to?"

Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

Chaosraven wrote:The strange noises in the dark held new terrors for the Host... first, they
obvious that UsulofDoom had dissipated in the night... his robes the only remaining clue he had existed.

Six remained...

THE CLOCK HAS BEGUN
OK, we're dead. Remus, Mr Bubbles and ?/Scroeder are the Fallen. Smutly doesn't seem to be playing so we're toast. I'll vote for Remus anyway - he talked me into voting for St. Dysan
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Orinoco wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:The strange noises in the dark held new terrors for the Host... first, they

Six remained...

THE CLOCK HAS BEGUN
OK, we're dead. Remus, Mr Bubbles and ?/Scroeder are the Fallen. Smutly doesn't seem to be playing so we're toast. I'll vote for Remus anyway - he talked me into voting for St. Dysan
There are only 2 fallen left. Noxious and Crux went bye bye.
Bertrand Russell
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Orinoco wrote:

Six remained...

THE CLOCK HAS BEGUN
Yes, Mr Bubbles and I are the horrible fallen you should all come after us right now. Oh, wait. Mr Bubbles is a linked, which you will all know beyond a shadow of a doubt if we get a fallen today as he will die tonight regardless. As for myself I have no real solid evidence like that and can only offer that I started the vote against Crux at CeeKay's behest. I did not figure to live much past then and sadly my longevity is the biggest evidence against me. Why oh why would the fallen leave one alive who had caught one of them? Oh yeah, because he makes a great patsy for the last rounds to get lynched. I do not believe Orinoco is fallen. Despite the foolishness of accusing Mr Bubbles and myself. I also doubt my earlier suspicion of Kelric. It would have been to easy for him to throw a vote at st_dysan and allow another innocent to die much earlier than to defend him and attepmt to hang an actual enemy. So if we four are innocent then the fallen must be Schroeder and Smutly. I just can't buy Smutly as a fallen so I must be mistaken about Kelric or Orinoco but I can still vote Schroeder in good conscience as he must be one of the fallen.
Schroeder

Post by Schroeder »

Crap.

Well, this game has gone totally to bizarro world.

One side (the fallen) is working us pretty good with the misinformation and misrepresentation I'm thinking. Given the most recent death, I can't be sure whom to trust anymore. There are two possibile combos here. But, if Dysan was innocent, then I can't trust anyone anymore.

I still believe Kelric is Fallen.

p.s. By the way, tru1cy, I never said I thought Kelric and Dysan were innocent and that I was voting for them anyway. Reread please.

I am still convinced that Kelric is Fallen. I was told by supposed 'trusted' counterparts that Dysan was as well. Given the previous events the info seemed reliable. However, with Dysan being innocent...I'm betting my head is on the block next.

As I said, there are only two reasonable combinations now...
Schroeder

Post by Schroeder »

Remus West wrote:
Orinoco wrote:

Six remained...

THE CLOCK HAS BEGUN
Yes, Mr Bubbles and I are the horrible fallen you should all come after us right now. Oh, wait. Mr Bubbles is a linked, which you will all know beyond a shadow of a doubt if we get a fallen today as he will die tonight regardless. As for myself I have no real solid evidence like that and can only offer that I started the vote against Crux at CeeKay's behest. I did not figure to live much past then and sadly my longevity is the biggest evidence against me. Why oh why would the fallen leave one alive who had caught one of them? Oh yeah, because he makes a great patsy for the last rounds to get lynched. I do not believe Orinoco is fallen. Despite the foolishness of accusing Mr Bubbles and myself. I also doubt my earlier suspicion of Kelric. It would have been to easy for him to throw a vote at st_dysan and allow another innocent to die much earlier than to defend him and attepmt to hang an actual enemy. So if we four are innocent then the fallen must be Schroeder and Smutly. I just can't buy Smutly as a fallen so I must be mistaken about Kelric or Orinoco but I can still vote Schroeder in good conscience as he must be one of the fallen.

Nicely played Remus.

All of the 'innocent' PM's were a nice touch as was having your counterpart back you up in such a 'trusting manner.'

Bye bye guys. As I said, looks like the fallen have me targeted to go next.

Edit: Either that, OR, Remus/Bubbles are being duped or mislead. Given the fact that it has happened already in this game a few times it seems..it wouldn't be a big stretch...
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Schroeder wrote:Crap.

Well, this game has gone totally to bizarro world.

One side (the fallen) is working us pretty good with the misinformation and misrepresentation I'm thinking. Given the most recent death, I can't be sure whom to trust anymore. There are two possibile combos here. But, if Dysan was innocent, then I can't trust anyone anymore.

I still believe Kelric is Fallen.

p.s. By the way, tru1cy, I never said I thought Kelric and Dysan were innocent and that I was voting for them anyway. Reread please.

I am still convinced that Kelric is Fallen. I was told by supposed 'trusted' counterparts that Dysan was as well. Given the previous events the info seemed reliable. However, with Dysan being innocent...I'm betting my head is on the block next.

As I said, there are only two reasonable combinations now...
I was backing up dysan as innocent as he and I had been talking for a while with PMs. Because of my defense of an innocent man, and my voting for Crux (a Fallen), you still say I'm a Fallen? With the way the game has changed in the last few rounds, I've no longer thought of you as innocent as I once did.

When I changed my vote to Crux, you said:
Take note here. Review the past voting records, etc.

Back on the kill Crux bandwagon? I say kill Kelric! If he turns out to not be fallen, then kill Crux. Or, kill me if you like.

I'm not a gambling man but that seems a good bet from any angle.
Yeah, back on the bandwagon of someone who was a Fallen. Defense of several players I thought were innocent. Open suspicion of Noxiousdog, the other dead Fallen. I'm an innocent here, but I doubt that you are.

I say you, sir, are Fallen.
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

OK, I'm recinding my vote for Remus and voting for Schroeder.

Remus tried to convince me to vote for Crux originally and I ignored him. That's why I listened to him about st_dysan even though I thought he was innocent. However, I accept that he made a mistake (I've made a few myself).
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Schroder
Bertrand Russell
Schroeder

Post by Schroeder »

Mr Bubbles wrote:Schroder
At the least, when you kill an innocent man, could you spell his name right?
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Schroeder wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:Schroder
At the least, when you kill an innocent man, could you spell his name right?
No... Fallen deserve misspelled names
Bertrand Russell