[Chaosravenz WW] Eternal Night... all Hail the Fallen

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

UsulofDoom

Post by UsulofDoom »

I have had only 3 pm's since I posted. So I 'm not voting.
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

I'm going to vote Crux - partly to save my own life :P , but also because I think he's playing a game. He accuses CeeKay of picking on innocents but he's done the same with less cause...
Schroeder

Post by Schroeder »

PM's sent in response to PM's received.
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

Orinoco wrote:I'm going to vote Crux - partly to save my own life :P , but also because I think he's playing a game. He accuses CeeKay of picking on innocents but he's done the same with less cause...
Bah - I'm going to remove my vote for Crux, even though it probably means that I will hang. I'm not sure he's guilty and we're screwed if we hang another innocent...
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Kelric your time has come. Unless someone has a reason for me to vote for Crux I have to go with my gut feelings here
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Bah, now I'm confused. I thought this was worked out well but you guys have me turning in circles. I would withdraw my vote but that is as good as changing it to Orinoco and I think he is innocent so I can't back off right now. If someone who is voting for Orinoco PMs me I will agree to post a withdrawl of my vote contingent on the withdrawl of yours. I will not promise that I will stay withdrawn though as I do trust my group.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

Alright - I've changed my mind again. Crux it is.
CeeKay

Post by CeeKay »

Crux wrote:How many Linked are there remaining? Four...
(3) Linked: these are like the mason in that they know who each other are
*but* will die on the following corresponding turns one by one
(i.e. if lynched then across the next two lynching, if at night
then across the next two nights)
3 sir, 3! And if you are a Fallen, maybe you're pals aren't swinging the vote because they have already voted.

In the end, all we have to go on is each others word, and any Fallen is an innocent. Just ask them, they'll tell you.
CeeKay has left the building. See him exclusively at Gaming Trend!
Crux

Post by Crux »

CeeKay wrote:
Crux wrote:How many Linked are there remaining? Four...
(3) Linked: these are like the mason in that they know who each other are
*but* will die on the following corresponding turns one by one
(i.e. if lynched then across the next two lynching, if at night
then across the next two nights)
3 sir, 3! And if you are a Fallen, maybe you're pals aren't swinging the vote because they have already voted.

In the end, all we have to go on is each others word, and any Fallen is an innocent. Just ask them, they'll tell you.
Ok. So there is three. I was wrong. Not being Linked, nor Seeker, nor Avenger, nor Archangel, I've got no clue. As I've said over and over, I'm just trying to figure things out as best I can. If you want to crucify me on ZERO evidence for ZERO reasons, then that's your perofative. It just makes you a bad player, and quite frankly if you're the ringleader of the 'good guys' then I'm almost glad to be lynched because our chances of winning are waaaay lower than I would like. Arbitrary hunches and choices are not how you win this game. I've tried to offer some kind of logical reasoning for everything that's happened, and everything I've done. You've offered nothing. Way to go, Ceekay.
If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit - Mitch Hedberg
Crux

Post by Crux »

Bah. I'm not going to go down voting for an innocent. I remove my vote for Orinoco even though it means my death to do so. I still believe smutly as at best dead weight, and at worst a Fallen. We lose nothing by lynching him, and stand to gain a lot. I wish you could say the same for me.
If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit - Mitch Hedberg
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

Crux wrote:Bah. I'm not going to go down voting for an innocent. I remove my vote for Orinoco even though it means my death to do so. I still believe smutly as at best dead weight, and at worst a Fallen. We lose nothing by lynching him, and stand to gain a lot. I wish you could say the same for me.
The problem I have with this is the Fallen can't afford to be too quiet at this point. And the Host cannot afford to lose another innocent, so we do have something to lose by lynching Smutly if he's innocent...

I'm not sure of your guilt, but I don't know what my other options are...

Edit : I'm really unsure of Crux, so I'm changing my vote to Kelric
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

I change my vote to Crux.
Schroeder

Post by Schroeder »

Kelric wrote:I change my vote to Crux.
Take note here. Review the past voting records, etc.

Back on the kill Crux bandwagon? I say kill Kelric! If he turns out to not be fallen, then kill Crux. Or, kill me if you like.

I'm not a gambling man but that seems a good bet from any angle.
Crux

Post by Crux »

Kelric wrote:I change my vote to Crux.
Two can play at that game, sir. Kill Kelric.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Schroeder wrote: Or, kill me if you like.
I'd like to, but aside from trying to kill me I think you're innocent of being a Fallen. :P
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

You guys change more than a nursing home full of incontinent seniors :lol:

Ok, so right now I see

4 votes for kelric, 4 votes for crux, 1 vote for orinoco.

Still at a tie.

I'm heading to work so you guys have until I get home tonight.

I may head out before going home so the estimated time of arrival varies between 12:30am and 2:30am.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Likely around 2:30 am as I was planning on talking him into going out. :lol:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

I'll be gone after about 6pm tonight, so there's that.

Schroeder -
He also has shown a propensity for PM's unequal to the amount of attention I've shown him.
You sent me one. I sent you one in response and one last night. Oh noes! Flooding the inbox! Two PMs!
Also, his latest PM to me was an attempt to get me to add my voice to killing either Crux or Orinoco. Which helps support my theory that both of them are innocent and that he wants us to eliminate as many innocent targets from the game as possibile.
I sent you that to try and get you to vote at all. A lot of people have been very quiet in the game up until now and you were one of them. As you had sent me a PM before, I figured it was fine to send you one as well. Apparently that was a mistake. At the time I sent you that PM the voting was tied 3 to 3 and every vote, one way or the other, counted. I want us to eliminate as many Fallen targets from the game as possible - I'd say both of them are Fallen. It could be neither, but I bet it's both. Notice how they both switched their votes from each other to me? Trying to save their skins by hanging an innocent.

Once Crux removed his vote from Orinoco, my only move was to try and get the one who seemed to have the most suspicion around him lynched, and that is Crux. He's a Fallen for sure. As I think Orinoco is, but Crux seems like the better bet now. So that's where my vote goes.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Remus West wrote:Likely around 2:30 am as I was planning on talking him into going out. :lol:
As if that were any sort of herculean task...
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Chaosraven wrote:
Remus West wrote:Likely around 2:30 am as I was planning on talking him into going out. :lol:
As if that were any sort of herculean task...
You will note that I did not say I was going to TRY to talk you into it but rather just that I was going to.

add: Try is not a player in this game and that should not be mistaken for a vote. :wink:
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

Kelric wrote: Notice how they both switched their votes from each other to me? Trying to save their skins by hanging an innocent.

Once Crux removed his vote from Orinoco, my only move was to try and get the one who seemed to have the most suspicion around him lynched, and that is Crux. He's a Fallen for sure. As I think Orinoco is, but Crux seems like the better bet now. So that's where my vote goes.
I'd be interested in knowing WHY you think we're guilty, aside from voting for you? I have my suspicions about Crux and could be pursuaded to vote for him, but you've never given reasons for any of your choices, which is suspicious in itself...
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

Fuck...my inlaws are here tonight....everyone just kill me...they're all fallen...I must be too......KILL ME NOW

edit...added fuck
The Saint
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

Crux
The Saint
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

st_dysan wrote:Fuck...my inlaws are here tonight....everyone just kill me...they're all fallen...I must be too......KILL ME NOW

edit...added fuck
Can we ask your inlaws about the whole saint claim? :)
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Voting closed
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Smutly -
Kelric - Crux
Tru1cy - Kelric
Remus West - Crux
St_Dysan - Crux
UsulofDoom -
Schroeder - Kelric
Orinoco - Kelric
CeeKay - Crux
Crux - Kelric
Mr Bubbles - Crux

Crux (5 votes)
Kelric (4 votes)
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

The heated arguments grew louder than even the Metatron as the day dragged on. The accusations flew and the Host became agitated as they suspiciously eyed each other. The deadlocked vote had to be resolved! For darkness would come all too soon.

The crowd gathered around Crux and held him for Justice. For Retribution. For Blood Vengeance.

As they tore his wings from him the feathers fell quickly, revealing black scales underneath... the blood that flowed was tainted and oily black, leaving wisps of acrid smoke as it pattered onto the avenue.

The Fallen was revealed as they shrieked their fury and rent him limb from limb.

The Darkness came soon thereafter.

PMs please
"Where are you off to?"

CeeKay

Post by CeeKay »

:shock: the magic eightball was right...... May Crux find the peace in death he could not find in life.....
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

2 more. we are coming for you.
UsulofDoom

Post by UsulofDoom »

good thing I didn't go by the forth and last pm. DIE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

Chaosraven wrote:Smutly -
Kelric - Crux
Tru1cy - Kelric
Remus West - Crux
St_Dysan - Crux
UsulofDoom -
Schroeder - Kelric
Orinoco - Kelric
CeeKay - Crux
Crux - Kelric
Mr Bubbles - Crux

Crux (5 votes)
Kelric (4 votes)

Oh man, what a time to change my vote. He really convinced me that he was innocent. Now Kelric will be sure this "proves" my guilt :(

Enough of that, let's try and analyse this. I think the vote was too close for any Fallen to pretend to vote for Crux, so we'll assume that Kelric, Remus, St Dysan, CeeKay, and Mr Bubbles are innocent. 2 of the remaining 5 are fallen. Crux was very keen on lynching Smutly, so I'll assume he's innocent also. That leaves 4 people:

Tru1cy
UsulofDoom
Schroeder
Orinoco

I know I'm innocent (but the rest of you don't) so that means 2 out of 3 choice for me. I'll leave it there because anyone I accuse could say I was just pointing fingers to divert attention from myself.
Schroeder

Post by Schroeder »

Orinoco wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:Smutly -
Kelric - Crux
Tru1cy - Kelric
Remus West - Crux
St_Dysan - Crux
UsulofDoom -
Schroeder - Kelric
Orinoco - Kelric
CeeKay - Crux
Crux - Kelric
Mr Bubbles - Crux

Crux (5 votes)
Kelric (4 votes)

Oh man, what a time to change my vote. He really convinced me that he was innocent. Now Kelric will be sure this "proves" my guilt :(

Enough of that, let's try and analyse this. I think the vote was too close for any Fallen to pretend to vote for Crux, so we'll assume that Kelric, Remus, St Dysan, CeeKay, and Mr Bubbles are innocent. 2 of the remaining 5 are fallen. Crux was very keen on lynching Smutly, so I'll assume he's innocent also. That leaves 4 people:

Tru1cy
UsulofDoom
Schroeder
Orinoco

I know I'm innocent (but the rest of you don't) so that means 2 out of 3 choice for me. I'll leave it there because anyone I accuse could say I was just pointing fingers to divert attention from myself.
Crap.

I admit it. Crux snowed me there. That makes me look guilty as hell as well. I'm also leaving for the weekend. Nice timing, huh? :roll:

I'm still not convinced Kelric is innocent. I'm pretty sure now that CeeKay is innocent. And, I'm innocent.

However, if I gotta die for my miscalculations over the weekend (while I'm gone) just make sure the numbers work out right to get all of them before they get us.

So, unless something else happens between now and when I leave in about 2 hours...

My next vote is for either Dysan or Kelric depending on which of them has the most votes by the tally-time. Whoever has more, throw my vote in with the majority group.

See you all again on Monday.

p.s. I'm sure the Fallen will quickly argue against this type of proxy voting. Shrug. However, I can't do anything about it and some communication is better than none. Back in a couple days.
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

Yeah...me too.....I'm not leaving town..I'll be here all weekend...but when votes close tonight just cast my vote whom ever has the most votes

There..I can rest assured all will be well
The Saint
CeeKay

Post by CeeKay »

Are we going to have an extended vote like last weekend, or is it going to be played by ear?

(BTW I have to work today so I won't really have a chance to answer PM's until after 9 or 10. GO BUCKS!!! 8-) )
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Well crud. Voted on the losing side again. Sorry Kelric.

I just read Schroeder post and he indicates that Kelric and St. Dysan are probably innocent, but he is voting for them anyway. My vote for Schroeder for going after probably innocents
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

The Host were uneasy in the Dark, for they may have found and executed NoxiousDogs twin in evil Crux there yet remained a pair of villains enacting their bloody plan for eternal darkness before the light would come back.

As the light returned they came to the gathering place solemn and with great trepidation for they knew that they must find yet another of the Host bereft of his spark.

CeeKay was nowhere to be found. What the foul fiends had done with his remains could not be determined, yet the Host could feel the empty air where he would have stood this morning had he yet lived.

THE CLOCK HAS BEGUN... IT WILL BE OPEN FOR THE WEEKEND UNLESS A MAJORITY IS REACHED PRIOR TO MONDAY.
"Where are you off to?"

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

CeeKay and I had discussed that st_dysan is likely our best next target. He led me to Crux I will continue to follow his last words. Die Fallen may the light have mercy on your soul.
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

Don't do it....we can't afford to start a bandwagon and kill another innocent...
The Saint
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

st_dysan wrote:Don't do it....we can't afford to start a bandwagon and kill another innocent...
Agreed, we can't afford to lynch another innocent. My vote stands. Will I promise it 100%? No I can't. I am not the seeker so I can't check you but you are one of the folks on a very short list of suspects and the one I feel the best about. I think folks need to look at your voting record to determine where they think they should vote.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

st_dysan I hope your killing days are behind you. Good shall prevail.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell