Zombies! ArmyofOne can't do it alone. Villagers win!

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

all very good points above (edit: on previous page).
I'm going to withdraw vote for Army of One

I'm going to vote for Cesare's Divine Spark

Nothing personal CDS but we've got to get this moving and find those zombies. At this point it's hit or miss.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

I've been away for the last 24 hours and will be out again tonight.

For now, I withdraw my vote for pr0ner.
tgb

Post by tgb »

ezmate wrote:
Ok, nobody has disputed pr0ner. We can all safely assume that he's one of the brothers.

Psychic...now's your chance to contact pr0ner and pass on what you know.

Good Doctor...you really need to protect pr0ner because he's the zombies' next target. If not him, then perhaps a vocal villager (like me?!). If you chose not to protect pr0ner this move, then plan on protecting him next move. But I think it's a really smart move to protect him now.

Good Doctor, you also need to contact pr0ner & let him know who you are.
But if pr0ner turns out to be a zombie, both the doctor and the psychic will be in grave danger. I say that if pr0ner survives the day, the psychic should check him out, and the doctor should pay a visit.

I will rescind my previous vote and go with the crowd, which seems ready to behead armyofone
I spent 90% of the money I made on women, booze, and drugs. The other 10% I just pissed away.
ezmate

Post by ezmate »

tgb wrote: But if pr0ner turns out to be a zombie, both the doctor and the psychic will be in grave danger. I say that if pr0ner survives the day, the psychic should check him out, and the doctor should pay a visit.

I will rescind my previous vote and go with the crowd, which seems ready to behead armyofone
But nobody argued with pr0ner. This means one of two things:

1. pr0ner is truly a sibling.
2. pr0ner is a zombie & the siblings are throwing the game away

Situation 1: We can get a great alliance going NOW. The psychic & the doctor contact pr0ner. The psychic also tells pr0ner what he knows. pr0ner can then tell us who to vote for & who the psychic should scan. The doctor can protect him & his alliance gets a little strong from the information gained from the psychic. This is a great situation because once pr0ner dies, there will be a very well informed voting party left behind & totally anonymous.

Situation 2: If pr0ner's a zombie, then there are 2 people who know it. It's up to one of them (Sibling_A) to come forward & let everyone know that pr0ner is a liar. Of course, we won't know who to believe, but there are a number of ways to handle it:

a. (Assuming nobody else comes forward to vouch for either one) - Since we know either pr0ner or Sibling_A are lying, we, as the village, decide who to kill - pr0ner or Sibling_A. If we guess right, we kill a zombie on the first night. If we guess wrong, we kill a zombie on the 2nd night. At the end, we're down to one zombie. People will then know who the true siblings are & can hook up (psychic & doctor can get together with the remaining brother).

b. The 2nd sibling (Sibling_B) comes forward & vouches for for Sibling_A. We kill pr0ner & now are only left with one zombie.

c. (Best situation) pr0ner's zombie brohter (Zombie_A) comes forward & says, "no, wait! pr0ner's the real sibling!" At this point, we have 2 zombies identified. We just have to figure out which two. We kill Sibling_A, find out he's normal. On the next two nights, we kill pr0ner & then ZombieA. Game over!

Right now, this is the plan in place. I assume that the psychic & the doctor have already contacted pr0ner.

If pr0ner is a zombie, we are really hurting - the two remaining zombies know who the doctor & psychic are. The only way to get out of this situation (assuming it has happened), is for one of the true siblings to come forward & tell us pr0ner is a liar.

Assuming for a second that pr0ner is a zombie if one of the two siblings remain silent through pr0ner's claim, the loss of the game is entirely on their shoulders. They have to come forward to prevent us from losing the psychic & the doctor with no profit from it (at least one zombie death).

Personally, I believe that pr0ner is a true sibling since nobody has claimed otherwise.

The zombies' days are numbered...

By the way, if we wait a night to see if pr0ner lives, what does that prove? If he dies tonight, that means that he was a sibling & the psychic & doctor missed a great opportunity to hook up through pr0ner.

If he lives, he's either a zombie or he was intentionally spared to make us wonder.

pr0ner's living or dying means nothing. The lack of somebody contradicting him means everything. In the last 24 hours, nobody has contradicted him...making him the real deal.

Siblings - if you know pr0ner is lying, tell us all now!
Psychic - please contact pr0ner.
Doctor - contact & protect pr0ner.

Make sense, tgb?
Where I go, destruction will follow!
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

thing is, now there is probably no way the zombies will attack proner tonight since the Dr will be there. Dr may want to consider protecting another and protecting proner the next night. I know it's a gamble but it's an option for the doctor to think about.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Here's the vote count after a fast glance through the thread: I may have this wrong so I'll put a name next to the vote so you can correct if I got it wrong.

Army of One- vote Kelric
proner - vote Cesare's Devine Spark
me- vote Cesare's Devine Spark
tgb - vote Cesare's Devine Spark

Did I miss one or get one wrong?

edited tgb's vote
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

The endgame is near!
Hodor.
tgb

Post by tgb »

A little birdie told me to vote to behead Cesare. Consider my vote officially changed.
I spent 90% of the money I made on women, booze, and drugs. The other 10% I just pissed away.
ArmyOfOne

Post by ArmyOfOne »

Sounds good to me... I change my vote to CDS too.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

I believe I've done so before, but I want to confirm my vote for Cesare's Devine Spark.

Zombie, you are!
Hodor.
ezmate

Post by ezmate »

Looks like Cesare's Devine Spark is next!
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

By my count:

Cesare's Divine Spark - 5 votes

6 needed for a majority.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Cesare, just to get it going.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

This will be quick since I'm tired and need to go to bed:

The crowd deliberated longer than usual. But slowly they came to a consensus. Cesare, Cesare, Cesare. The chant built up gradually until the majority of the group had joined in. Cesare's Divine Spark was the next victim on the last.

He went along without much protesting. The crowd bound him and carried his body to the open field. The axe came down quickly, severing Cesare's head in one blow; the executioners were getting better with practice.

One slice to the belly and Cesare's last meal came spilling out on to the grass. The crowd saw only some chicken and a hot dog. A hot dog made of human brains! Cesare's Divine Spark was a zombie after all.

The group was satisfied with their work - only one zombie remained. But they were not out of danger yet. Night was approaching. Each villager scuttled back to their house to pass the night.

PM box open, though I might not get to it until late tomorrow.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Take that, zombies!
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

and there was much rejoicing...yea.
msteelers

Post by msteelers »

Wow, I go away for a little bit and I come back, the crowd is arguing over what to do, and then out of nowhere the crowd rallies and nabs a zombie. Pretty impressive.
ezmate

Post by ezmate »

One word...

Boo-yah!
ezmate

Post by ezmate »

Now the game gets so much easier.

For now, we let pr0ner lead us. whomever he votes for dies. He'll probably bump off a few innocents, but those are just the numbers.

pr0ner, make sure you tell the rest of your team who your successor is.

If pr0ner dies, we'll need a new person to come forward as the leader of the mob. This person should be in pr0ner's inner circle of trust, but NOT the psychic. When pr0ner dies, this person should come forward & say something like "I am pr0ner's successor".

Once this person (villager_A) makes the claim, we wait 24 hours to see if anyone disputes his claim. This will play out in one of 3 ways:

1. Nobody disputes villager_A. We now know we can trust Villager_A's vote. Since he has the doctor, the psychic, and the brother in his camp, it's just a numbers game. Follow villager_A's lead on voting.

2. Somebody disputes villager_A (best case for the village). We'll call this person Zombie_C. At this point, the village knows that one of two people are zombies. Two ways for this to shake out:

2a. The rest of the trusted group (psychic, doctor, & brother) come forward & tell the villagers who is the real person to be trusted. That day, the real zombie gets it.

2b. For some reason, nobody sticks up for either villager_A or Zombie_C. The village then kills Zombie_C. If Zombie_C turns out to be a person, then we all know villager_A is the zombie.
tgb

Post by tgb »

Two down, one to go. I'm still suspicious of Gbasden's front page dominance. Unless I can be convinved otherwise, I have a feeling he is the remaining zombie.
msteelers

Post by msteelers »

tgb wrote:Two down, one to go. I'm still suspicious of Gbasden's front page dominance. Unless I can be convinved otherwise, I have a feeling he is the remaining zombie.
It's kind of dark out isn't it to be hunting for zombies? I think we need to stay inside and hide from them until it's daytime.

:wink:
ezmate

Post by ezmate »

Not only that, but we should vote based on pr0ner's leadership. He has more information than anyone else.
tgb

Post by tgb »

Sorry. The smell of zombie innards got me a little crazy. I will withdraw my vote for gbasden and follow pr0ner's lead.
ezmate

Post by ezmate »

by the way, I'd like to take this time to say, thank you & good night!

I doubt I'll be alive in the morning.

Good luck, guys!
gbasden

Post by gbasden »

tgb wrote:Two down, one to go. I'm still suspicious of Gbasden's front page dominance. Unless I can be convinved otherwise, I have a feeling he is the remaining zombie.
Man, fate casts you as a werewolf in *one* game...
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

I have jury duty today, so I won't be active in the game during the day.
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

As before, the day began with one person missing.

The remaining 9 villagers ambled over to ezmate's house, expecting to find the worse. Their expectations were met. Ezmate's body parts were splattered around the living room. And propped up on the dining room table was ezmate's now-empty head. The zombie had taken pleasure in this meal.

Someone in the crowd cried out " Oh my God! They've killed ezmate. Them bastards!".

The group left quickly and returned to the lab. There was one zombie left among them. Could they finally end this nightmare by the day's end?

A majority of 5 is needed for decapitation.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

gbasden
tgb

Post by tgb »

I rescind the rescinding. Behead gbasden
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

It's a lot to add up, but I think the current count is:

gbasden - 2

Just bumping the thread in case some people didn't realize the game had been updated.
Bakhtosh
Forum Moderator

Post by Bakhtosh »

Because it helps me keep track:

Updated List of Players
pr0ner - claims to be sibling
Kelric
gbasden
tgb
tru1cy
msteelers
setaside
ArmyofOne
Lassr
Orinoco - Decapitated - Zombie!
Cesare's Divine Spark - Decapitated - Zombie!
Remus West - Decapitated - Innocent
ChaosRaven - Brain food
Bakhtosh - Brain food
ezmate - Brain food
“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” -Thomas Jefferson
Finding Red Riding Hood well-armed, the wolf calls for more gun control.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Bakhtosh wrote:Remus West - Decapitated - Innocent
And I have yet to get my moonpies despite my selfless act of sacrifice. Bad village, BAD.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
ArmyOfOne

Post by ArmyOfOne »

gbasden
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Remus West wrote:
Bakhtosh wrote:Remus West - Decapitated - Innocent
And I have yet to get my moonpies despite my selfless act of sacrifice. Bad village, BAD.
ImageImage
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Thank you. :D
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
msteelers

Post by msteelers »

bye bye gbasden
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

gbasden it is, then.
Hodor.
setaside

Post by setaside »

Do it. gbasden.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Voting is closed. Write-up in a minute.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:Voting is closed. Write-up in a minute.
Tease!

Was it the right choice or not?
Hodor.