Zombie II: ArmyofOne can't do it alone. Villagers win.

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:
Remus West wrote: Next time I'm in Chapel Hill I'm going to PM everyone my cell number so if we have a mix up on location again I can still meet everyone.
It wasn't a mix up as much as you guys just told us to go to the wrong bar. :lol:
We switched and didn't do a good job a relaying that info. I admit though it was totally on me.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Are you live people ever going to get around to finishing this?
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

Guys I'm not sure armyofonehalf is the zombie....not sure he isnt but.....ooohhh weelllll
The Saint
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

st_dysan wrote:Guys I'm not sure armyofonehalf is the zombie....not sure he isnt but.....ooohhh weelllll
You've got to either vote for him or for Arcanis.
Black Lives Matter

"To wield Grond, the mighty hammer of the Federal Government, is to be intoxicated with power beyond what you and I can reckon (though I figure we can ball park it pretty good with computers and maths). Need to tunnel through a mountain? Grond. Kill a mighty ogre? Grond. Hangnail? Grond. Spider? Grond (actually, that's a legit use, moreso than the rest)." - Peacedog
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

Jesus Pancake. FINISH HIM already!
Black Lives Matter

"To wield Grond, the mighty hammer of the Federal Government, is to be intoxicated with power beyond what you and I can reckon (though I figure we can ball park it pretty good with computers and maths). Need to tunnel through a mountain? Grond. Kill a mighty ogre? Grond. Hangnail? Grond. Spider? Grond (actually, that's a legit use, moreso than the rest)." - Peacedog
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

You guys think you can get around to the next gutting before I finish decaying? I would like a decent burial and I understand you are busy and all but...
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Not that it isn't obvious, but might as well state it. Current vote count:

ArmyofOne - 2

3 votes needed for majority.
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

well it will just muddy the waters if I don't....armyofonehalf
The Saint
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Voting closed. Will do real quick write-up soon.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

The villagers knew who should be gutted. It was ArmyofOne's time to go. Without hesitation he was strung up and bent over.... oh wait, wrong game. Sorry.

ArmyofOne was tied down and with a rebel yell the group sliced off his head. The cut open his gut while his body was still twitching. The contents of many nights of feasting spilled onto the ground. Brains. Lots of brains. ArmyofOne had been the last zombie.

The group cheered. They had lost many, but they had survived. To celebrate, they decided to have a party that night. A sexy party.

Congrats to the villagers. Here's the list of all the players:

zombies - yossar, pr0ner, and ArmyofOne
psychic - Arcanis
doctor - Bakhtosh
siblings - ChrisGrenard and Mr. Bubbles
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

w00t.
Black Lives Matter

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Huzzah, Huzzah, Huzzah.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Remus West wrote:Huzzah, Huzzah, Huzzah.
Hush - you're dead.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:
Remus West wrote:Huzzah, Huzzah, Huzzah.
Hush - you're dead.
As though the dead don't walk in this game. And talk. :P
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

that was prety good there, got lucky the zombies didn't eat me though. i'll give a play by play from my point in a bit.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

And you guys are welcome. I think I did a nice job of attracting attention which is what I think the powerless folks should do. My death was not in vain. Huzzah, Huzzah, Huzzah.

need to pat myself on the back for something, the werewolf game is not going so well
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

I was a bit surprised by the last two targets of the zombies. Both Remus West and setaside had offered their deaths to the villagers saying that they had no role. They could have been lying, of course, but I would probably have believed them (just because the psychic isn't going to offer himself).

By the various postings, I thought the zombies would go after either Arcanis or tru1cy. At the very least noxiousdog, who was very vocal and obviously in contact with the psychic.
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

night 1: Viewed ND since he was vocal but not overly so. Through conversations with him he wanted my to view St_Dysan who he was in contact with.

night 2: View ST and have him join the club. We spent the next day trying to net let Nox get lynched so that we could keep a fairly strong block.

night 3: Viewed Proner thinking he was either a confused innocent or a vocal zombie. we all know how that turned out.

night 4: the throwing darts at the board of people continued to miss me so i got one more viewing in and just knew that it had to be ArmyOfOne since he would fit into the role of quite zombie 1. The rest is history.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell
Bakhtosh
Forum Moderator

Post by Bakhtosh »

Wow...two good choices by me. When pr0ner attempted to start the bandwagon for my death in the first day, I revealed my role to Remus and Raven. It was a gamble, but I had to get Remus to withdraw his vote, and CR was just a roll of the dice as a security blanket. I protected CR the first night and Nox the second night when I was taken out.

It's possible that I tried too hard to get scanned, but if I could have gotten in touch with the seer and shielded his identity from Remus & CR, it would have either proved their innocence or guilt.

That's 2 zombie games down...the lab workers rule!

Can we get some of this luck over in the werewolf game?
“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” -Thomas Jefferson
Finding Red Riding Hood well-armed, the wolf calls for more gun control.
ArmyOfOne

Post by ArmyOfOne »

I figured the gig was pretty much up when Pr0ner was killed. I figured the remaining members knew excatly who eachother were, leaving the obvious choice being me.

So I ate Remus. That was more personal than strategic. :twisted:
yossar

Post by yossar »

I thought we were off to a good start when we got the twins on the first night. Maybe that wasn't such a good start...
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

ArmyOfOne wrote:I figured the gig was pretty much up when Pr0ner was killed. I figured the remaining members knew excatly who eachother were, leaving the obvious choice being me.

So I ate Remus. That was more personal than strategic. :twisted:
Hey, I didn't force you to tell me anything. :lol: :D
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

I hate this.. Chris wanted to come out day one. I told him to wait one day and then we'd come out.. a chance enough for the psychic to scan at least one or two people and we got offed... Stupid Zombies!
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

I can't believe you guys let the zombies decapitate me during the freakin' day.

:wink:
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis