[Fallen2] Game over... Night still eternal

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Pharaoh

Post by Pharaoh »

Isn't it offically game over then since Drazzil is AFK and the Light matches the Dark's numbers?

Apologies to jump in....
Zurai

Post by Zurai »

Only if both the Shadow and the Wraith are dead. If either's alive, they have a chance to intercept the killing during the Light cycle, which would leave us at 4 for a majority.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

officially no,

but the likelyhood of my hacking Drazzil's account and posting a vote to kill one of the Alphabet Sqaud before they can triple post is low.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Pharaoh wrote:Isn't it offically game over then since Drazzil is AFK and the Light matches the Dark's numbers?

Apologies to jump in....
Depends, if the Hopeful is still alive and the Lightbringers kill him tonight then they do not necessarily win. If the Hopeful lives through the night then.......and what Zurai said.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

lightbringers know who the hopeful is.
yossar

Post by yossar »

In case of a tie, with all votes given, the Accused who reached the number of votes tied will be the victim.
What does this mean?
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

yossar wrote:
In case of a tie, with all votes given, the Accused who reached the number of votes tied will be the victim.
What does this mean?
He meant that if he checks and you guys are at a 2-2-2 split so everyone is a tied vote the first person to have received their 2nd vote would be the kill.

I do believe that was a last ditch effort thing though and that folks would be given time to persuade others to change their minds and thus their votes.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
yossar

Post by yossar »

So if Drazzil comes out of afk mode, the guardian protects someone today, the hopeful still exists, and everyone has a pretty good idea of who is good and who is evil, tomorrow it will be 3v3. Then it's just a race to see who can get their votes in first? That's an interesting mechanic...
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

it's all msteelers fault...stupid night's vengeance...
yossar

Post by yossar »

If you want to blame anyone, Drazzil is by far the easiest target.
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

lol, i was joking.

the voting number is odd simply because during one cycle we had 2 kills instead of 1.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Kraegor wrote:lightbringers know who the hopeful is.
In fairness, the hopeful knew one lightbringer. If he contacted that lightbringer and they believe him then he is safe......if not.....

I don't like your odds but they are there.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

what's depressing is i voted Pharaoh cuz i figured "he wont get bandwagoned and maybe i'll get some info"

then i went to lunch...oops...gotta take some math classes...
msteelers

Post by msteelers »

Kraegor wrote:it's all msteelers fault...stupid night's vengeance...
:?
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Kraegor wrote:what's depressing is i voted Pharaoh cuz i figured "he wont get bandwagoned and maybe i'll get some info"

then i went to lunch...oops...gotta take some math classes...
Well when it only takes 4 votes to hang... and 3 bad guys left...
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

yeah sure it's obvious now...but back when i hadnt eaten a meal in 24hrs...
Caine

Post by Caine »

:?
WRecently WRisen from the gwave.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

((Well, since I haven't been voted out, or taken out of this game, Ill assume my cards are still in play))

So, who at this point is the guilty party?

Until given better evidence I vote Yossar
Daehawk wrote:Thats Drazzil's chair damnit.
yossar

Post by yossar »

Pharaoh wrote: Since the Devil is someone I see posting on this page, maybe he'll reveal himself this time *hint* *hint*
I am the Devil.
I'm confused. Was Pharaoh the Devil or not?
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life
UsulofDoom

Post by UsulofDoom »

Kraegor wrote:officially no,

but the likelyhood of my hacking Drazzil's account and posting a vote to kill one of the Alphabet Sqaud before they can triple post is low.
So the light one hacked his account. Kraegor is drazzil.
Zurai

Post by Zurai »

Technically speaking, votes shouldn't be given before they're called for. Can't lynch during the light cycle, and Chaosraven hasn't said it's night time yet.

EDIT: Just in case though... Kraegor.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

hot potato vote? yossar

amusing thing of course being that i apparently wasnt killed during the light cycle...since they are voting to have me killed at night :p
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

All your votes are premature, it is still Day out there. Now back out of the light all you true Demons. And Drazzil, welcome back, your return adds some spice to this little end game.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

And now the fun part...

:twisted:
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

If the Shadow protects the Light victim, there will be no kill. The target will not know. Nothing else will happen to either the Shadow or the Holy Ones.

Terrified of the prospect of the return of the light, the fallen brethren were unable to sleep during the cycle... the lightbringers roamed the streets looking for their next victim, one step closer to the end of the rebellion...

But darkness kept the victim safe.

There would be no kill this cycle... the lightbringers returned to their lairs frustrated...

THE NIGHT CYCLE COMMENCES NOW
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

ok....who can handle the math??!?!?!?
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Zurai
Drazzil
UsulofDoom
yossar
Kraegor
Genghis
Caine

MAJORITY IS FOUR
"Where are you off to?"

Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

btw..nice work Shadow!!
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

I was just in contact with yossar and after his message it seems Kreagor is a lightborn.
Nice, I didnt even notice this one.

gonna try and pretend the pharaoh travesty did not occur... :ninja: yossar
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

PLEASE NOTE: I WILL NOT COUNT EARLY VOTES (prior to the commencement of Night Cycle)
"Where are you off to?"

Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

<looks around> is it the shock?
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

well...i'm goin to lunch...so uhh...<lynchophobia> fear of bandwagons...
Zurai

Post by Zurai »

So, what are the chances that Drazzil will ever come vote again, since his original vote was invalid? :P

Kraegor.
yossar

Post by yossar »

Well that was interesting.

Guess I'll vote for Kraegor as well.
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

Come on, damn you! There are only three of them!
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Wow. I am stunned. Thought I was toast.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

Shadow hit a game saver, heh.

the turn around is massive. With Pharaoh's bandwagon we get verification of the alphabits clue and evidence of a 3/3 hit.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Genghis wrote:Of known demons
Me, Drazzil, caine,Pharoah

Unknowns:
Yossar, Usulofdoom, Kraegor, zurai

According to Yossar he said he was told the devil was dead. He told me that his contact was neither usulofdoom or zurai. If he was telling the truth then that means his contact is kraegor.

But we also have to consider that at least one of Yossar,Usulofdoom, and/or Zurai is a lightborne.

If it is yossar he is trying to clear Usul and Zurai. If yossar is a demon then it is Kraegor is on the light side.

(Edit: I can't spell today)
Hrm. Now who to pick. Kreagor targeted yossar and yossar targeted kraegor. One of the two or both is an Lightborn.

The Light side has two options this turn, they can band wagon on one of their own or band wagon against their own. It makes the most sence to do against. If thats the case then of the following 1 is a regular demon.

Yossar,Zurai,Usulofdoom,Kraegor.

My Vote is Zurai

Here is my reasoning. It is a coin flip between Yossar and Kraegor on whether one or both is on the light side. If one is a Demon that makes the other three on the list on the Light side. I figure leave those two alive this night and kill one tomorrow. We have to kill a light side tonight.[/b]
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

i voted yossar in case drazzil never returns...his lack of a vote could be carried forward as extenuating.

I can vote Zurai as well. dont matta the order.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

The other thing I will say is this. Vote with either caine or I or be considered on the Light side. :P