New Orleans by Night V:TM forum RPG (Chapter 1)

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

RevHempus71

Re: New Orleans by Night V:TM forum RPG (Chapter 1)

Post by RevHempus71 »

Hell, just meet at my motel. Thats close enough ain't it.
Sheesh...... May I please get out of the corner now???? I promise to behave........
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Jack pulls out his cellphone

Vic? Get me five, no make it six rooms at the nicest Hotel closest to the docks. Yes, right now. Ground floor, adjoining.

*puts his hand over the mouthpiece*

(to the group) Room service?
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Jack/er all, I appreciate your generous offer but I think Rev's motel is fine. I will meet you all there at the appointed time. For now, I have some business to attend to.

Thomas opens the elevator door and steps in and waits for the others to join him.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Vic, keep it six rooms, but fill one of them with Helium Balloons. Pancakes and maple syrup for the other five. No, not filled with Pancakes, just for room service.
frowns
Do I sound like I'm kidding?
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

The motel then. 1 and 1/2 hours after sundown.
Vitorio proceeds into the elevator and eyes the others expectantly.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Silky

Post by Silky »

The coterie climb into the elevator and ride down to the first floor. Everything appears identical to when you entered earlier. Some simply walk to their vehicles or down the street while some nod and wave farewell for the morning.

Storyteller Note: If anyone wishes to do anything solo you have about an hour this evening to accomplish it before you must hit your haven.
Mr. Flibble says: Game Over boys!
Silky

Post by Silky »

Everyone has slept away the accursed rays of the sun in their haven. If there is anything you wish to accomplish before meeting at Revnant's motel room please let me know shortly.
Silky

Post by Silky »

It is now time to meet at Revnant's motel room. Unless you have any points in the background "herd" you have lost a point of blood. I will update your character sheets on the offsite forum.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Silky wrote:It is now time to meet at Revnant's motel room. Unless you have any points in the background "herd" you have lost a point of blood. I will update your character sheets on the offsite forum.
And the next time perhaps you'll come to my Tea Party.

But you need to bring your own Nitrous and Helium.
"Where are you off to?"

Silky

Post by Silky »

It is now 9:30 at night and everyone has arrived at the Sugar Bowl Courts motel on Airline Highway. Vitorio parks his Jaguar and looks around the surroundings with distaste. Troy is leaning up against the trunk of his Crown Victoria. Jack (or is that Antonio) and Thomas arrive via two different cabs. Revnant is hanging outside motel room #6 in front of a number of choppers.
Last edited by Silky on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
RevHempus71

Post by RevHempus71 »

Well, come on in boys. I believe we have some plans to make.
Sheesh...... May I please get out of the corner now???? I promise to behave........
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

OOC- please check the offsite forums
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Good Evening, Everyone. I trust everyone made wise use of their time.

I did some research and came up with some names that may be useful. As you all remember in the vision Papa Cancro provided to us, there were two parties, the Sabbat (the man in white) and the Minions of Set (the middle eastern man). We have dealt with the Sabbat and the forbearance is no longer a concern. We have the case and Jack who can impersonate the Sabbat.

The middle eastern vampire's name is Arif. I believe he works for or is somehow associated with a vampire named "Pander". I believe Pander is the being who was trying to obtain the forbearance. Anyone who would want to somehow use the forbearance is a very dangerous individual.

If I remember the vision correctly, Arif is going to open the case. From my vision I know that inside the case was a cylindrical foot long object wrapped in heavy brown paper. We need to create an object to reproduce this to fool Arif.

Once the transaction is completed, perhaps we should follow Arif back to Pander and see what we can learn.

Comments?

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Is there a reason we should not simply capture Arif and rip the location of Pander from his screaming throat? Isn't that what Revnant and Troy are here for?
Vitorio walks over to Rev and quietly whispers something to him then walks into the motel.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
RevHempus71

Post by RevHempus71 »

Hey fellas, I need to run an errand real quick, and my bike just won't handle this. Troy, can I borrow your car for about an hour? I will leave you the keys to my bike if need be.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Remus West wrote:Is there a reason we should not simply capture Arif and rip the location of Pander from his screaming throat? Isn't that what Revnant and Troy are here for?
Vitorio walks over to Rev and quietly whispers something to him then walks into the motel.
Gentlemen, are we now keeping secrets?

RevHempus71

Post by RevHempus71 »

Scoop20906 wrote:
Remus West wrote:Is there a reason we should not simply capture Arif and rip the location of Pander from his screaming throat? Isn't that what Revnant and Troy are here for?
Aren't we all????smiles evilishly
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

RevHempus71 wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:
Aren't we all????smiles evilishly
Thomas looks at Rev and raises an eyebrow.

I'll make a (thomas pauses for a second) "wager" with you, Ravnos. If I can guess what Vitorio has promised you correctly, then you tell me what you have agreed to do for him. If I'm wrong, then I will reveal one of my little secrets but to you only.

Thomas smiles broadly revealing slightly his gleaming white teeth.

Interested?

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Vitorio glances at Thomas and smiles.
That is a fool's bet and one you are certain to lose but by all means, amuse yourself. Revnant, do not feel the need to refuse that fine offer on my account.
Vitorio turns closes the motel door behind himself.
RevHempus71

Post by RevHempus71 »

I believe you have a deal Thomas.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Thomas nods and smiles.

Very well, Rev. Vitorio has promised to provide you with information concerning the individuals who you seek revenge against, those who harmed your coven.

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

We would also have accepted "White chocolate bunny" or "Thirty Five", although your answer should have been phrased in the form of an interrogative.

SURVEY SAYS...
"Where are you off to?"

RevHempus71

Post by RevHempus71 »

Scoop20906 wrote:Thomas nods and smiles.

Very well, Rev. Vitorio has promised to provide you with information concerning the individuals who you seek revenge against, those who harmed your coven.
You owe me a secret Thomas. All he asked of me was to aquire a corpse for our little mission. He thought it would come in handy.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Thomas grins at Rev.

Ahhh, how interesting. Well, it was a worthy wager and as I promised, I do have a small secret I can relate to you.

Thomas walks closely to Rev and speaks to him so quietly only Rev can hear him.
Last edited by Scoop20906 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Thomas politely pats Rev on the shoulder and walks into the hotel room.

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Not sharing with the whole class?

You'll put that gum on the end of your nose and KEEP IT THERE
"Where are you off to?"

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Vitorio turns from the window as Thomas enters
You really do need to begin understanding that I do what I have been contracted for. Which means that, unless you have an alternate agenda, we are working towards the same goal. As such I do not keep secrets from one that I am willing to share with another. Next time you wish to know something please feel free to ask. I like the going rate you offer on worthless information.
He smiles bleakly at Thomas and turns back to watching out the window.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Thomas walks in and sits down heavily on the cheap motel bed.

I agree, Vitorio, that you will do exactly as contracted. In that, I trust you. However, the events upcoming I feel far exceed what you were contracted to do. When those events arrise, I worry about all of our motivations.

Thomas rubs his eyes for a moment.

Well, I have outlined what I know and how I think we should handle the upcoming event. I am open to hear other suggestions.

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

You certainly pay attention to what I do but seem to miss what I say. Why not simply capture this Arif and force him to tell us where to find Pander? Easier by far to fight them one at a time then when they are together and on their own turf. Put a flashbomb of some type in the case so that when Arif opens it...poof...he gets a facefull and we take his bodyguard out. Well, Troy and Rev take his bodyguard out anyway. Then we haul Arif off to allow him the chance to tell us where to find his boss. And we stop by the Prince's house to see if he actually wants it pursued further than that.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Remus West wrote:You certainly pay attention to what I do but seem to miss what I say. Why not simply capture this Arif and force him to tell us where to find Pander? Easier by far to fight them one at a time then when they are together and on their own turf. Put a flashbomb of some type in the case so that when Arif opens it...poof...he gets a facefull and we take his bodyguard out. Well, Troy and Rev take his bodyguard out anyway. Then we haul Arif off to allow him the chance to tell us where to find his boss. And we stop by the Prince's house to see if he actually wants it pursued further than that.
Thats an option. By "flashbomb" I think you mean an explosive. Isn't there a danger that the explosive will cause whatever weapon thats being traded to explode? Also, my concern is that this event is not what the vision Papa Cancro showed us. In the vision, Arif opens the case and completes the transaction. I suspose it is a small concern but I worry about creating a paradox.

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Scoop20906 wrote:I believe he works for or is somehow associated with a vampire named "Pander". I believe Pander is the being who was trying to obtain the forbearance. Anyone who would want to somehow use the forbearance is a very dangerous individual.
"A Pander" is of very little concern. "The" Pander is a whole different matter.
"Where are you off to?"

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Chaosraven wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:I believe he works for or is somehow associated with a vampire named "Pander". I believe Pander is the being who was trying to obtain the forbearance. Anyone who would want to somehow use the forbearance is a very dangerous individual.
"A Pander" is of very little concern. "The" Pander is a whole different matter.
Hmmm, Jack, interested in playing a little game while we wait for Rev to return?

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Vitorio glances over at Thomas and arches an eyebrow.
First you make a fool's bet with a Ravnos and now you wish to play games with the Malkavian? Here I figured Tremere were more intelligent than that. Enjoy.
He turns back to watching out the window.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

What shall we play? Hearts? Spades? Euchre?

I rather prefer Bridge or Cribbage, myself.

Go fish? Do you have any 3 of Minds?
"Where are you off to?"

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Chaosraven wrote:What shall we play? Hearts? Spades? Euchre?

I rather prefer Bridge or Cribbage, myself.

Go fish? Do you have any 3 of Minds?
Thomas ignores Vitorio and then turns to Jack and chuckles.

Yes, all of those are good games but this one I think will be more interesting. How about a little game of word association. I say a word and you respond with the first word that "pops" into your mind .. er .. minds.

First, word: Prince

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Figurehead
"Where are you off to?"

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Thomas grins.

Very good. Next: Necromancer

Thomas eyes Vitorio out of the corner of his eyes.

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Opportunist
"Where are you off to?"

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

How about: elysium

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Safeword

*smirks*
"Where are you off to?"