Latest queue for games

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Bakhtosh
Forum Moderator

Re: Latest queue for games

Post by Bakhtosh »

When I first saw this, I thought it said BakShot.
Alas, twas not to be.

http://store.steampowered.com/news/22148/
“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” -Thomas Jefferson
Finding Red Riding Hood well-armed, the wolf calls for more gun control.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

It's Bakhshot :D
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

What's next?
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

I've thrown a NONmystery JLA up there in the event nothing else materializes
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

For what it's worth my preference would be to have a different-themed game in the middle as a "palate cleanser", although I am also fine with doing another JLA themed game if that's what winds up being next up.
Black Lives Matter.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Is it too far from the election for me to host another political game?
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Moliere wrote:Is it too far from the election for me to host another political game?
No, I don't think so. It's only a couple months away at this point.
Black Lives Matter.
RMC

Post by RMC »

Moliere wrote:Is it too far from the election for me to host another political game?
Election games are fun... And with these two presidential candidates, there is so much to draw from for fun....

:)
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

El Guapo wrote:For what it's worth my preference would be to have a different-themed game in the middle as a "palate cleanser", although I am also fine with doing another JLA themed game if that's what winds up being next up.
me too, I'd rather play
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Chaosraven wrote:
El Guapo wrote:For what it's worth my preference would be to have a different-themed game in the middle as a "palate cleanser", although I am also fine with doing another JLA themed game if that's what winds up being next up.
me too, I'd rather play
 Chaosraven 

Black Lives Matter.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

I will start working on a write-up for the potential candidates and their powers. Too bad I can't use Ben Carson's stabbing power again. :twisted:
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Wow, it has been 4 years since I ran my Dark Mages game. I could do another one of those soon if everyone would like me to run one.

For those that cannot remember:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=82748

card powers need adjustment and I still have notes from the last game.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
RMC

Post by RMC »

Lassr wrote:Wow, it has been 4 years since I ran my Dark Mages game. I could do another one of those soon if everyone would like me to run one.

Wow... That looks fun.
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Lassr wrote:Wow, it has been 4 years since I ran my Dark Mages game. I could do another one of those soon if everyone would like me to run one.

Go ahead and do this. I can run the next one.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Black Lives Matter.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Moliere wrote:

Go ahead and do this. I can run the next one.
make it a race to the first one that can get his game rules organized and posted. Go!

I will start going through the card powers and making adjustments but if you are close to ready don't let me hold you up.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

So is gaming dead on OO? I can host something if anyone is interested. Either a vanilla WW game, or if there is enough interest I can host a Star Wars game. But seeing how the gaming has been going lately, I am not sure we could get enough people to pull off a larger type game...
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Next in queue...

Starship R. Scott III

Coming at the conclusion of Star Wars...

Players in Stasis:
1. Lagom Lite
2. chaosraven
Last edited by Scoop20906 on Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Scoop20906 wrote:Next in queue...

Starship R. Scott III

Coming at the conclusion of Star Wars...
F*ck YES! I'm totally in for that.
But you've seen who's in heaven
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Mark me down for a spot as well
"Where are you off to?"

stessier

Post by stessier »

I just got One Night Ultimate Werewolf and was wondering if it would translate into a quick forum game. Would anyone be up for trying? I'm thinking it would be 1 week long (Mon->Mon) with a vote mechanism to move up the Lynch vote if the conversation is done sooner than that. If there is interest, I was targeting after Scoop's game.

One of the nice features is as few as 3 people can play...although only 3 would be way shorter than a week. :)
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

stessier wrote:I just got One Night Ultimate Werewolf and was wondering if it would translate into a quick forum game. Would anyone be up for trying? I'm thinking it would be 1 week long (Mon->Mon) with a vote mechanism to move up the Lynch vote if the conversation is done sooner than that. If there is interest, I was targeting after Scoop's game.

One of the nice features is as few as 3 people can play...although only 3 would be way shorter than a week. :)
Sure, count me in.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

stessier wrote:I just got One Night Ultimate Werewolf and was wondering if it would translate into a quick forum game. Would anyone be up for trying? I'm thinking it would be 1 week long (Mon->Mon) with a vote mechanism to move up the Lynch vote if the conversation is done sooner than that. If there is interest, I was targeting after Scoop's game.

Of course!
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

We have 3.

Vorret 

Did we win?
stessier

Post by stessier »

Everyone always wins when Vorret is lynched. :P
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Id be up for it :)

RMC

Post by RMC »

I am going on a week cruise next week, but if we start after that I would be in.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

RMC wrote:I am going on a week cruise next week, but if we start after that I would be in.
Just say you are in. I'm sure we won't even notice you are gone. :P
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

stessier wrote:Everyone always wins when Vorret is lynched. :P
I don't like this new trend at all!
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

What's next?
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

bb2112 wrote:What's next?
Time off, sunsets at the beach, hot muggy weather, jazzercise class, altoid poppin contests...stars the limits!

I hate myself for even saying this...i could do another one w/ the same powers & rule set, but wolf chooses the team mates. Though I GREATLY prefer someone else does something else, give me some time to get a new game planned out, and a little break would be nice.
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

I wouldn't mind running one where the first wolf chooses his team but it will have to wait until 2nd week of Aug. My daughters wedding approaches Aug 5th.

Black Lives Matter
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I just got through a great big move so no energy for running a game for a month or two. I'm happy to join Lassr's game. In the meantime, I'm going to figure out what my next game will be. Kind of bummed after my R.Scott III fiasco.

Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

As a winner of the R. Scott III 'fiasco', :P
It's almost as if people are the problem.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Scoop20906 wrote:I just got through a great big move so no energy for running a game for a month or two. I'm happy to join Lassr's game. In the meantime, I'm going to figure out what my next game will be. Kind of bummed after my R.Scott III fiasco.
What fiasco? I was locked in as stasis pod so I don't remember a thing.
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Lassr wrote:I wouldn't mind running one where the first wolf chooses his team but it will have to wait until 2nd week of Aug. My daughters wedding approaches Aug 5th.
I like the idea of an August start.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

ok, I'll get started on a rule set for a game where the first baddie chooses his team. Plan to start 2nd week of August. In the meantime if someone else wants to run one go for it. I'll start afterwards.

Black Lives Matter
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

If someone wanted to run a vanilla one that could lead up to Lassr's pretty easily I would think.

I think I would want to go sometime after Lassr's. Not commiting to anything just yet. As I said, it would be nice to take a break from modding duties for now.
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Lassr wrote:ok, I'll get started on a rule set for a game where the first baddie chooses his team. Plan to start 2nd week of August. In the meantime if someone else wants to run one go for it. I'll start afterwards.
Don't kid yourself.
Any game that starts now will not be over until the middle of September.
:D