Latest queue for games

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Re: Latest queue for games

Post by bb2112 »

Ha! You fools! Kill me and you will never get the password!
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
RMC

Post by RMC »

You posted and it alerted me... Not that there is anything behind that..Just got me to check to see if there was a new game starting..
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Wow, I had no idea you were alerted by my posts. Should I be flattered or scared?
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
RMC

Post by RMC »

I mean the other forum...The puppetmaster posted in a forum I must have tagged to email me... And I am assuming you are the puppetmaster..

Besides ever since I got to meet you, I am secretly following you around the intranets... :)
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

RMC wrote:I mean the other forum...The puppetmaster posted in a forum I must have tagged to email me... And I am assuming you are the puppetmaster..
I am neither confirming nor denying I am the puppetmaster. I don't want to make it too easy for those seeking the puppetmaster's sudden demise. :ninja:
RMC wrote:Besides ever since I got to meet you, I am secretly following you around the intranets... :)
:shock:
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

RMC wrote:Besides ever since I got to meet you, I am secretly following you around the intranets... :)
was wondering who the other person was.... :ninja:
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

It's the end of the world as we know it. And I feel fine.
poencenSapy

Logitech Bing Television Brings Entire Internet Access #LIN

Post by poencenSapy »

spam
Last edited by EvilHomer3k on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Awww...we should have let him sign up for a WW game. Maybe he can be the new kinetickid?
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Whatever happened to the game you were working on?
purge

Post by purge »

:ninja:
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I have returned and my OO vacation is over. Hi everybody!!
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Hey Scoop, welcome back. I think everyone is just waiting until after the holidays to start the next one.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Scoop20906 wrote:I have returned and my OO vacation is over. Hi everybody!!
Woot!
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Scoop20906 wrote:I have returned and my OO vacation is over. Hi everybody!!
It's alive!!
But you've seen who's in heaven
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Guess I got to let the real Scoop do the scooping from here on out...blah. :mrgreen:

WB Scoopers!
Bayraktar!!!!

triggercut

Post by triggercut »

Scooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop!
"It's my manner, sir. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't, really."
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Scoop 

Black Lives Matter.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

here he is returning from vacation

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Lassr wrote:here he is returning from vacation

Lol. That's awesome. Glad to be back.

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Scoop posts his return and we can not even get someone to start up a game? I'd do it but I have too much going on as it is. Someone start a game. :D
stessier

Post by stessier »

I seriously considered it, but I leave for a house hunting trip on Friday and will be gone for a week. With only hotel wifi access to rely on, I decided this was not the best time. If there is nothing started by Feb 1, though, you can count on me. :)
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Please don't start anything just on my account. :o)

I'm fine with waiting until we are all ready.

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Scoop20906 wrote:Please don't start anything just on my account. :o)

I'm fine with waiting until we are all ready.
Hush, Mr. Excuse. I want a game started. :P
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

I could resurrect my Body Snatchers game for the 4th time and see if anyone is interested.

Rules for those that don't feel like hunting for the dead thread.
12+ players? (townspeople w/ 3 special and 2 aliens (King & Queen) )

Aliens may pm each other.

Aliens attempts conversion of 1 human each night
: set number (3) are not immune to the invading organism. Townspeople who are healthy and immune die instead of being converted.

Game starts on Sunday night.

2 Aliens -King and Queen alien attempt to convert a villager each night. The villager will either be immune and die or will be converted. A psychic link is established between all the aliens (may communicate at all times by PM or forum).

A predetermined number of villagers (5 to 8?) are immune and die when infected. Number and who will be determined before came starts.

2 Farmers
Farmers may choose to protect or examine a villager each night. The Farmers do not know each other. They cannot scan/protect the same villager in one night (this will be coordinated through the moderator of the game). If one farmer happens to protect or scan the other farmer or the doctor then they learn each others identity and may start PMing each other.

Farmer may protect himself. One Farmer can not protect the same villager 2 nights in a row (Farmer 1 may protect villager 1 on one night and farmer 2 may protect villager 1 the next night). If one chooses to protect the king or queen alien, farmer will die or be converted if not immune.

Farmer may choose to examine a villagers home and find out if he is an alien. Will be told "human" or “not human”
The Farmer will know if the villager he is examining is turned that night (he will know it is a converted alien).

Farmer may also step up during the day cycle and kill one villager before a lynching. If he does so he loses his scanning ability but not his protection ability.

Doctor -starts working on a vaccine the first day. It will be ready to use on Day 2 (Tuesday). He may reveal himself during the day and ask for volunteers to be injected or he may simply inject some one of his choice but his identity will be revealed, or he may sneak in at night and inject someone (if vaccine not used during day cycle), his identity would be revealed to that person. If human, vaccination makes them immune to be turned. If already turned, it will kill the host. When vaccine is used it takes one day (1 night and 1day cycle) to make another. (i.e. vaccine used on Tuesday night then next vaccine will be available Thursday).

Humans lynch one per day.

When King and Queen aliens are killed then the rest die and humans win.

First to majority vote will be lynched.

Aliens win when their numbers equals the humans (a farmer that has not used his daytime kill or the Dr with a vaccine to use that day could delay the humans defeat if pm’ed to moderator that they will use it their ability and their target before everyone awakes in the morning).

Order of night activities.
Dr injects
Farmer protects
Aliens attempts conversion.
Farmer scans.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

i'll start a simple one i guess...
Bayraktar!!!!

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

I'm not a big fan of multiple conversion games (hang over from "The Thing" game).
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

who's got the keys to the secret forum? anyone? bueller? Bueller? Stessier? Bueller? Stessier?
Bayraktar!!!!

stessier

Post by stessier »

Newcastle wrote:who's got the keys to the secret forum? anyone? bueller? Bueller? Stessier? Bueller? Stessier?
Not I.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

stessier wrote:
Newcastle wrote:who's got the keys to the secret forum? anyone? bueller? Bueller? Stessier? Bueller? Stessier?
Not I.
i thouhgt you checked on it recently- who does hold the keys to the el secreto forum-o? Lagom? Lassr? Grund? Am really hazy on it...so am kind of throwing out wild ass guesses.
Bayraktar!!!!

Vorret

Post by Vorret »

There's a secret forum?!?
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Newcastle wrote:
stessier wrote:
Not I.
i thouhgt you checked on it recently- who does hold the keys to the el secreto forum-o? Lagom? Lassr? Grund? Am really hazy on it...so am kind of throwing out wild ass guesses.
Not me - haven't had it for a long time now.
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

The last two big games were:

Othello - Grund
Chaos Mages - Lassr

So, those would be the most likely sources. If not, we'll have to dig a little deeper.
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended
That you have but slumber'd here while these visions did appear
stessier

Post by stessier »

Vorret wrote:There's a secret forum?!?
Yes, but only for Americans. :P
Qantaga wrote:The last two big games were:

Othello - Grund
Chaos Mages - Lassr

So, those would be the most likely sources. If not, we'll have to dig a little deeper.
Grund made his own forum. Hopefully it was Lassr.

If not, I can reset the password. I think my email is still the default for lost keys.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

yuppers there sure is!

(more for a convenience factors to allow certain factions to chat in a forum setting rather than a PM via the boards; really conducive for a team -ie the wolves - to chat in privacy, and at all times).
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Lassr wrote:I could resurrect my Body Snatchers game for the 4th time and see if anyone is interested.
hey sorry if i hijacked your intentions to host.
Bayraktar!!!!

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Newcastle wrote:
Lassr wrote:I could resurrect my Body Snatchers game for the 4th time and see if anyone is interested.
hey sorry if i hijacked your intentions to host.
not a big deal. The Body Snatcher game never took off in the past. I keep trying though.

Oh, I do not hold the keys to the forum. I think it is BB2112. I think his Star Wars game was the last one to use the forum.

Black Lives Matter
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

stessier wrote:
Yes, but only for Americans. :P
:cry:
Is there anyone in hell?

RMC

Post by RMC »

New Game!! New Game!! New Game!!!
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

RMC wrote:New Game!! New Game!! New Game!!!
Are you missing something?