stessier

Re: Latest queue for games

Post by stessier »

Lagom Lite wrote:
stessier wrote:
Vorret wrote:There's a secret forum?!?
Yes, but only for Americans. :P
:cry:
Smooth tongued devils have never seemed to have trouble finding a way in...
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

stessier wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote:
stessier wrote:
Vorret wrote:There's a secret forum?!?
Yes, but only for Americans. :P
:cry:
Smooth tongued devils have never seemed to have trouble finding a way in...
You......seriously.......nah. I'ma go with don't ask on this one. :P
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
RMC

Post by RMC »

Remus West wrote:
RMC wrote:New Game!! New Game!! New Game!!!
Are you missing something?
Oh your right, here let me fix this for you.

Remus 

:)

Thanks for the linky.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

stessier wrote:
Newcastle wrote:who's got the keys to the secret forum? anyone? bueller? Bueller? Stessier? Bueller? Stessier?
Not I.
I have the key to the secret forum. I will send it to you shortly. :D
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

so i have a confession to make...i've lost the web address to the secret forum...can anyone give it to me? I'll dig through this thread (bought a new computer, the web addy got lost in the transit me thinks).
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

New game please!!!
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Yes!
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

What type of game do we want?

Another simple one, a little more complex, try my power cards game again? I know it has been a while since I've done BSG game (for the newbies it is a Battlestar Galactica theme). I could simplify it a lot though since participation isn't as high as it used to be.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

I would throw a tentative sign up post out there. See what people want. I can go either. I dont mind multiple roles w/ BSG. Throw something out there, see what sticks. For me dont matter.
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

BSG. HELL YES!

Not that I'm partial or anything. :D
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I think a simple BSG would be very fun!

stessier

Post by stessier »

<------

:coffee:
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

stessier wrote:<------

I KNEW IT !!!
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended
That you have but slumber'd here while these visions did appear
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

stessier wrote:<------

Hey, no fair! You stole Remus's avatar!
stessier

Post by stessier »

I really love this rule set - Lars Lynching Liasons. Just looking at the signup list makes me sad to see all those we've lost over the years.

If no one else has anything they want to run, I'd be willing to run with these roles. I'm not Lars, and my right ups are usually pretty vanilla, but I still think the roles are fun and work well together.

We'll have to see what to include based on how many sign up. I would be running with time limits too (for both day and night).
RMC

Post by RMC »

stessier wrote:I really love this rule set - Lars Lynching Liasons. Just looking at the signup list makes me sad to see all those we've lost over the years.

If no one else has anything they want to run, I'd be willing to run with these roles. I'm not Lars, and my right ups are usually pretty vanilla, but I still think the roles are fun and work well together.

We'll have to see what to include based on how many sign up. I would be running with time limits too (for both day and night).
Looks interesting, I would be in. And even if in the hospital, will post from my bed with my IPad. :)
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Wow. 22 players in a 63 page game from 2007. I'll have to skim through it to see how it played out, but I'd definitely be in.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

I'll play Stessier
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Qantaga wrote:Wow. 22 players in a 63 page game from 2007. I'll have to skim through it to see how it played out, but I'd definitely be in.
If you look back at enough of the Lars games you'll find the famous Remuscide game. I don't remember which one it was. Look for ezmate in the player list as that is another saying that came from that game (although that one seems to have disappeared).
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

I'm in if there's another game!
Isgrimnur wrote:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

I'm in. Although the roles will have to be trimmed back. I don't think we'll get that many players.
tru1cy wrote:I'll play Stessier
We'd all like to play stessier but you know the roles are assigned randomly. Only one of us will be that lucky.

Black Lives Matter
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Pffft. Every time he is in a game we all play stessier. Like a drum.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

stessier wrote:I really love this rule set - Lars Lynching Liasons. Just looking at the signup list makes me sad to see all those we've lost over the years.

Just read the intro, that looks like a lot of fun!
Isgrimnur wrote:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

stessier wrote:I really love this rule set - Lars Lynching Liasons.
Just glanced at the game. That was one of my better games when I was seer. Ah memories.

Black Lives Matter
stessier

Post by stessier »

I personally find that the Mentalist was the lynch pin of that one.
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Remus West wrote: If you look back at enough of the Lars games you'll find the famous Remuscide game. I don't remember which one it was. Look for ezmate in the player list as that is another saying that came from that game (although that one seems to have disappeared).

ezmate was in Lars' game 3, so that might be the one. I'll look in more detail tonight. I'm very interested in finally connecting the legend to the actual events. :)
stessier

Post by stessier »

Qantaga wrote:
Remus West wrote: If you look back at enough of the Lars games you'll find the famous Remuscide game. I don't remember which one it was. Look for ezmate in the player list as that is another saying that came from that game (although that one seems to have disappeared).

ezmate was in Lars' game 3, so that might be the one. I'll look in more detail tonight. I'm very interested in finally connecting the legend to the actual events. :)
When I first started these games I was traveling for 5 days every other week. This provided a lot of airplane time, so I printed out the old games and read them all to catch up on the lore. It was pretty fun. Be sure to check out The Thing game. :D
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

stessier wrote:
Qantaga wrote:

When I first started these games I was traveling for 5 days every other week. This provided a lot of airplane time, so I printed out the old games and read them all to catch up on the lore. It was pretty fun. Be sure to check out The Thing game. :D
I miss Kraegor. :(
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Remus West wrote:
stessier wrote:
Qantaga wrote:

I miss Kraegor. :(
I miss him too.

stessier

Post by stessier »

I've spotted him posting in EBG! I think we've just scared him off from here.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

rofl, I was just randomly checking in and looked at this thread to resist an urge to post a schrodingers cat response to the stessiation comment in the active game.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

stessier wrote: Be sure to check out The Thing game. :D
Such mixed feelings about that game. Always smile when recalling my creative antics (yes this would be a bit egotistical). But damn how did I lose the game to THEM! :P
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

Remus West wrote: I miss Kraegor. :(
I actually would have joined the recent big game but missed the sign up by 2 days. :horse:

Thanks for the sentiment guys, I appreciate it, regardless of how layered in sarcasm it may have been ;)
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Welcome back!

TenGritSandpaper

Post by TenGritSandpaper »

Hi, I'm new. I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place, but is this where you post an interest in playing BSG via forum? Thanks for any help you can give.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

a lot of new people showing up.

BSG, the board game, I assume. Or has BSG, the WW game, reached out beyond OO.

Black Lives Matter
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

Dunno if there'd be enough people (15? 16? 17?) to do it, but at some point I'd still be interested in trying to run my WW game proposed last fall.
"It's my manner, sir. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't, really."
TenGritSandpaper

Post by TenGritSandpaper »

Lassr wrote:a lot of new people showing up.

BSG, the board game, I assume. Or has BSG, the WW game, reached out beyond OO.
Yes, the BSG board game. I'm not even sure what the WW game is. Boardgamegeek runs play by forum games, and I'm on the waiting list, but the wait is so long. I was hoping to find a game that would start sooner.
stessier

Post by stessier »

I'd be interested in playing a BSG game. I'd even be interested in running it, but I unfortunately don't have the game.