[WW] The Facts of Life - 9:20 pm

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Lassr

Re: [WW] The Facts of Life - 8:00 pm

Post by Lassr »

Lagom Lite wrote: And then she'd have outed the real Natalie while still having our trust.
all possible except for the last part. Grund would move back up the list of possible Dames. The trust would disappear.
Is Grund this devious?
YES!
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Lassr wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote: And then she'd have outed the real Natalie while still having our trust.
all possible except for the last part. Grund would move back up the list of possible Dames. The trust would disappear.
Is Grund this devious?
YES!
Of course he is, but I cannot see any circumstance in which it worked out the way it did. The Dames would have voted someone out and Natalie would have protected that person. Only circumstance in which Grund is spoofing is that the real Natalie is not coming out. I know I know... Maybe she's not gay, but still...
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Scoop20906 wrote:Yep, that was me. I think this lunch was before I started joining in on the WW games. I remember enjoying the Andre stories. I certainly hope I was not too annoying.
You were very calm and quiet. That's probably why I never made the connection! ;)
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Grundbegriff wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:Yep, that was me. I think this lunch was before I started joining in on the WW games. I remember enjoying the Andre stories. I certainly hope I was not too annoying.
You were very calm and quiet. That's probably why I never made the connection! ;)
And to think he's Blossomed into the Taylor Scoop that he is today. I guess you eventually find your online voice after a couple thousand posts.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Mr Bubbles wrote:
Lassr wrote:
Is Grund this devious?
YES!
Of course he is, but I cannot see any circumstance in which it worked out the way it did. The Dames would have voted someone out and Natalie would have protected that person. Only circumstance in which Grund is spoofing is that the real Natalie is not coming out. I know I know... Maybe she's not gay, but still...
awww poop.. this was my 4000th post. I was going to do a whole 4000th post thread, but now it's all ruined. Well I guess fitting since most of my posting has been in the WW games.
Bertrand Russell
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Grundbegriff wrote:
:lol:
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Well, I still have my vote on Lagom...anybody got any bright ideas?

Does Chaos mass reveal plan make sense now? I always hated early reveals just for the fairness and fun, but if it's not forbidden, then you do what you got to do to win.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Grundbegriff wrote:I don't think tru1cy's the one.

Black Lives Matter
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

I'm not so sure on tru1cy. I'm honestly willing to vote for him right now, but wanted to see if anything else would develop.
Bertrand Russell
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

I'm just another student here, but vote for me if you must, but I won't self vote
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Lassr wrote:Well, I still have my vote on Lagom...anybody got any bright ideas?

Does Chaos mass reveal plan make sense now? I always hated early reveals just for the fairness and fun, but if it's not forbidden, then you do what you got to do to win.
It only makes sense if:

(1) Grund is Nat, rather than Nat staying hidden
(2) Tootie has 2 Scans that are NOT Grund, Mr B, stessier, Remus
(3) Jo is alive (ie not stessier)

Re:
(1) If the real Nat is hiding, that is ludicrous. There's only ONE dame left.
(2) Tootie could have a 'useless' scan of one of the four named above
(3) Without a shot, the list of 3 becomes a list of 4 unknowns, as Jo proves herself but no Jo means another unknown

We are in the possible "early reveal" by getting one of the Wolves first day, and make no mistake, it is still contingent on quite a few things.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Chaosraven wrote:
Lassr wrote:Well, I still have my vote on Lagom...anybody got any bright ideas?

It only makes sense if:

(1) Grund is Nat, rather than Nat staying hidden
(2) Tootie has 2 Scans that are NOT Grund, Mr B, stessier, Remus
(3) Jo is alive (ie not stessier)

Re:
(1) If the real Nat is hiding, that is ludicrous. There's only ONE dame left.
(2) Tootie could have a 'useless' scan of one of the four named above
(3) Without a shot, the list of 3 becomes a list of 4 unknowns, as Jo proves herself but no Jo means another unknown

We are in the possible "early reveal" by getting one of the Wolves first day, and make no mistake, it is still contingent on quite a few things.
and we cannot know those details without a reveal...

Grund should die tonight, he can't protect himself and the last dame cannot risk being blocked again.

Black Lives Matter
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Votes:
Against Lassr (1): Lagom Lite
Against Theohall (1): Mr Bubbles
Against Lagom Lite (1): Lassr

No vote: Chaosraven, tru1cy, Grundbegriff, Newcastle, Theohall, Scoop20906

Majority: 5
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I assume that Grund is Natalie and is telling the truth. I'm not willing for vote for Grund.

I'm not willing to vote for Mr. Bubbles because Grund claims he was protected. (although I suppose a Dame could have been protected)

I'm not willing to vote for tru1cy based on Grund's comment.

That leaves:
Chaosraven
Newcastle
Theohall
Lassr
Lagom Lite

Somebody needs to be tested at the end of the house.

Mr Bubbles: You voted for theohall I'm guessing mainly because he voted for you. I don't find theohall acting out of character. Other than voting for you, do you have a reason to vote Theohall?

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Scoop20906 wrote:I assume that Grund is Natalie and is telling the truth. I'm not willing for vote for Grund.

I'm not willing to vote for Mr. Bubbles because Grund claims he was protected. (although I suppose a Dame could have been protected)

I'm not willing to vote for tru1cy based on Grund's comment.

That leaves:
Chaosraven
Newcastle
Theohall
Lassr
Lagom Lite

Somebody needs to be tested at the end of the house.

Mr Bubbles: You voted for theohall I'm guessing mainly because he voted for you. I don't find theohall acting out of character. Other than voting for you, do you have a reason to vote Theohall?
theohall is the lowest on that list for me. Of course replace Lassr with Scoop.

Black Lives Matter
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Scoop20906 wrote: Mr Bubbles: You voted for theohall I'm guessing mainly because he voted for you. I don't find theohall acting out of character. Other than voting for you, do you have a reason to vote Theohall?
I just found her behavior odd. Her quick attack of a few of myposts. It just seemed to me like she was trying to make something out of nothing. I found that odd and I can't help, but feel that she was trying to make something happen. Maybe a concerted effort on the part of the Dames to buck normal bad guy behavior and be more aggressive in the hope that we think "oh they can't be a bad guy... they placed the first vote" type of thing. I know I haven't defended myself well enough in the past and well... I can be a target because apparently everything I do is odd. Obviously Remus got caught with her pants down. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see theo as the other Dame.
Bertrand Russell
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

I think we should test Scoop. What do you think?

I won't be able to comment further until after class (around 11pm EST).
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

the reason I had theohall so low is the carelessness she displayed from the tootie comment to the messing up of the withdrawal and just lack of paying attention. If Theohall is the badguy then she seems to be trying really hard to put a target on her head. If that is a strategy she is employing to avoid being a target then I commend her on the bold tactic. Now, I'm not putting her on the nice list, just not a high priority for me on the naughty list at the moment

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Grundbegriff wrote:I think we should test Scoop. What do you think?

but...but she has such a pretty mouth...

I can go with that though.

Black Lives Matter
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Lassr wrote:

but...but she has such a pretty mouth...

I can go with that though.
It's not like you have anything on you to put in her mouth you sicko. This is the fact of life after all.
Bertrand Russell
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Scoop has piqued my interest though.. I would be fine with testing her.
Bertrand Russell
theohall

Post by theohall »

Mr Bubbles wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote: Mr Bubbles: You voted for theohall I'm guessing mainly because he voted for you. I don't find theohall acting out of character. Other than voting for you, do you have a reason to vote Theohall?
I just found her behavior odd. Her quick attack of a few of myposts. It just seemed to me like she was trying to make something out of nothing. I found that odd and I can't help, but feel that she was trying to make something happen. Maybe a concerted effort on the part of the Dames to buck normal bad guy behavior and be more aggressive in the hope that we think "oh they can't be a bad guy... they placed the first vote" type of thing. I know I haven't defended myself well enough in the past and well... I can be a target because apparently everything I do is odd. Obviously Remus got caught with her pants down. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see theo as the other Dame.
The flaw with this - If I were a Dame and planned to expel you that night, I wouldn't have drawn more attention to you. I'd have drawn it to someone else in hopes Jo would shoot them. The excessive defense just seemed TaylorScoop-esque which has tended to indicate guilt when she does it. Grundbegriff's analysis cleared that up, so the vote was withdrawn. And, now, I'm lost as to who is the last Dame. CR, Newcastle, Lagom, or Lassr. I'm just a student.

Might as well just pick one, so....

(1) CR
(2) Newcastle
(3) Lagom
(4) Lassr

And Random.org decides....

(3)

Lagom 

theohall

Post by theohall »

Crap....I forgot Scoop... so I have to re-roll

(1) CR
(2) Newcastle
(3) Lagom
(4) Lassr
(5) TaylorScoop

(2)

withdraw Lassr 

Newcastle 

Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

I think I'd be okay with testing Scoop but theohall seems to almost try to act confused now.
But you've seen who's in heaven
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I'm okay with this. Someone needs to go. I'm just a simple miss and not a special and since I can't identify someone who simply screams Dame then expelling me is the next step towards winning.

However, I will cast a vote of my own. After much consideration (well not that much really) I decided on who we could stand to lose the least simply from a player point of view.

theohall 

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Just to add: Theohall's thrashing about could be a Dame hiding in plain site. Doesn't hurt to test this.

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

"OMG, we have another vote...we and more jello shots...this is soooo killerrrr!!!!"

/saunters off to find more booze, then comes back, a wine cooler in hand

well three people pique my interest right now

1. theohall - i would be very interested in testing him
2. taylorScoop - his ping pong votes have got me almsot confused as to who she is voting for
3. lagom - with that little hidden truicy scribblings, and also the pressure others have brought to bear.

The others not interested in running up a flagpole at this time.

I think also in terms of our specials, would be ncie if tootie (if alive) would come out with a couple of scans to help clear up the mess. Best case scenario she has 2 folks and that would help clear things up significantly. Worse case she only has 1 (assuming stessier or remus & one other from last night). But also could be that stessier was tootie, then we are on our own.

The previous discussion that Grund could be spoofing i think is valid...but his innocents will be confirmed upon being expelled at night. I also dont think it would be a wise move for a dame to expose herself like that. Its way too early, for the dames to do that. So one has to assume that Grund = natalie. And we do know now that he in all likelihood will be a target for night expulsion.

Hmm, who to vote for, who to vote for....
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Newcastle wrote: The previous discussion that Grund could be spoofing i think is valid...but his innocents will be confirmed upon being expelled at night. I also dont think it would be a wise move for a dame to expose herself like that. Its way too early, for the dames to do that. So one has to assume that Grund = natalie. And we do know now that he in all likelihood will be a target for night expulsion.
The problem with the "Grundbegriff spoofing Natalie" argument leaves the question of who protected Mr Bubbles.

Issues:
1) Grundbegriff is Natalie = Grund protected Mr Bubbles
2) Grundbegriff is spoofing Natalie which could mean two things:
2a) Grundbegriff is a Dame trying to get Natalie to out - which would be stupid.
2b) Grundbegriff is a student trying to draw attention to himself to give us another night to find the Dame hoping the real Natalie protects him and the Dames lose another expulsion.

Why is 2a) stupid if Grundbegriff is the Dame? For obvious reasons. If the real Natalie steps forward, we test Grundbegriff or the claimant. Either way, one of them would most likely be the Dame.

I'm leaning towards 1) or 2b) which is why I'm considering her innocent. Seeing as no one else has claimed Natalie, option 1) seems most likely. Someone had to protect before this hour started, so stessier could not be Natalie and Remus was a Dame. When Grundbegriff dies tonight, we will know she was Natalie since she can't protect herself, and the Dame would be stupid to keep the Protector alive.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

theohall wrote: Issues:
1) Grundbegriff is Natalie = Grund protected Mr Bubbles
2) Grundbegriff is spoofing Natalie which could mean two things:
2a) Grundbegriff is a Dame trying to get Natalie to out - which would be stupid.
2b) Grundbegriff is a student trying to draw attention to himself to give us another night to find the Dame hoping the real Natalie protects him and the Dames lose another expulsion.

Why is 2a) stupid if Grundbegriff is the Dame? For obvious reasons. If the real Natalie steps forward, we test Grundbegriff or the claimant. Either way, one of them would most likely be the Dame.

I'm leaning towards 1) or 2b) which is why I'm considering her innocent. Seeing as no one else has claimed Natalie, option 1) seems most likely. Someone had to protect before this hour started, so stessier could not be Natalie and Remus was a Dame. When Grundbegriff dies tonight, we will know she was Natalie since she can't protect herself, and the Dame would be stupid to keep the Protector alive.
That's an excellent analysis, theohall. I definitely think the remaining Dame should off me tonight if she has any sense at all.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

thats assuming we dont hit the dame today.
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

ah heck...

theohall 

she's been high on my suspect list...lets see how she dances.
Bayraktar!!!!

theohall

Post by theohall »

Newcastle wrote:ah heck...

theohall 

she's been high on my suspect list...lets see how she dances.
At least you wont be killing Natalie or Joe or any of the student specials. Just helps narrow the field to help you all catch the Dame.
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

9 players. 1 chance out of 7 that we hit the Dame (assuming we won't put Mr Bubbles or Grundbegriff into the equation, otherwise 1/9).

We miss, assuming an expulsion tonight, tomorrow there are 7 players. 1/7 that we hit the Dame.

We miss again, day after there are 5 players. 1/5 we hit the Dame.

We miss again, day after there are 3 players and a showdown. If Jo is among the final 3 and hasn't used her shot, the chances of hitting the Dame here goes from 1/3 to 1/2.

Looking good...
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

that puts theohall at 4 votes, I think. I don't think he's the one we are looking for but it may not be bad to go ahead and check since he has said he has no major role.

Any reason not to vote for him at this point?

Black Lives Matter
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Votes:
Against Lassr (1): Lagom Lite
Against Theohall (4): Mr Bubbles, Scooop20906, Newcastle, Grundbegriff
Against Lagom Lite (1): Lassr
Against Newcastle (1): Theohall

No vote: Chaosraven, tru1cy

Majority: 5
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Lassr wrote:that puts theohall at 4 votes, I think. I don't think he's the one we are looking for but it may not be bad to go ahead and check since he has said he has no major role.

I've got no other better candidate at the moment.

We can give him the day to make a final comment before voting however. He might want to claim something.

Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

theohall 

byeee... :tjg:
Is there anyone in hell?

Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Scoop20906 wrote:
Lassr wrote:that puts theohall at 4 votes, I think. I don't think he's the one we are looking for but it may not be bad to go ahead and check since he has said he has no major role.

I've got no other better candidate at the moment.

We can give him the day to make a final comment before voting however. He might want to claim something.
He already did (didn't):
theohall wrote:At least you wont be killing Natalie or Joe or any of the student specials. Just helps narrow the field to help you all catch the Dame.
theohall isn't my first choice either but I'm usually wrong about these sort of things. :horse:
Is there anyone in hell?