[WW] The Facts of Life - 9:20 pm

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Newcastle

Re: [WW] The Facts of Life - 9:00 pm

Post by Newcastle »

And right now i think our remaining dame is CR. I think they couldve easily timed CR's vote to give him as much latitude as possible. Remus was going down at that point.
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Newcastle wrote:And right now i think our remaining dame is CR. I think they couldve easily timed CR's vote to give him as much latitude as possible. Remus was going down at that point.
I think the remaining Dame is Lagom Lite. So if you're telling the truth that Lassr is Jo (and you're brazen if he ain't!), then one way to proceed would be as follows:

1. Jo shoots Lagom Lite
2. We take out Chaosraven
3. If the game hasn't ended, then tomorrow we nuke tru1cy.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

whatever the group thinks, i am happy to do. Right now, my goal is to convince you folks of who i am, since you need to shed any doubt. Once that has been accomplished its just a matter of knocking out the final 3 one by one. I am strongly confident that we will win.

For the record also - the three people who i had considered scanning last night were - scoop, lagom and CR.
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Re: [WW] The Facts of Life - 7:00 pm

Post by Newcastle »

Newcastle wrote:couple of reasons

1. your vote on grund was out of the getgo - their votes on you was a reaction to that. I was might tempted to lay a vote on you then.
2. When you hit three....you kind of went dark...and i kind of get the vibe your trying to ease the tension off. My main rationale for that is when theohall made his little blunder...you never really reacted to that. Kind of as if you wanted to keep quiet, almost as if you didnt want to press it, because you didnt want it to be seen as self-preservation move....you didn't point it out, nor did you really investigate it. I kind of find that weird. I remember the game where scoop made a math mistake and you were up and down on him.....and that lack of pressin on your part...has me a bit leery.
3. So my vote is pretty much to watch your reactions to it, and see what you do. And you have reacted. Mucho gracias.

Around page threeish. I posted this after Remus questioned me on his vote for him. read it as if you know remus is Blair, and i know the same thing.
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Re: [WW] The Facts of Life - 8:00 pm

Post by Newcastle »

Newcastle wrote:OK my suspect matrix

High
Theohall - I think his slip about tootie is worth investigating, as Scoop pointed out that . Not much interaction w/ remus during the day. Comes out gunning for bubbles also at start of the day.

Medium-high
TaylorScoop -not sure where to place this one, since she did put hte 5th vote on remus and really shot him up the ladder, speaks more for innocent. Dont think evil would put their partner in that position. But, it still would be a great position to vote at if you are evil. Put the vote on and if your partner goes down, then you get some good guy points.
CR- killing vote on Remus which is a great position if evil. At the time of vote, Remus hadn't put in a claim. Though would be shrewd to knock off your partner and then have partner come out as seer. Would give CR an air of "innocence".

Medium
Grund - more of a good vibe than not form him. But not sure, his initialy lack of participation at me leery, also the fact that Remus made a quick vote on him downranks him on the threat mattrix

Probably good
Lagom- Lithe Swedish gal. For now willing to give pass due to early vote and sticking to Remus. Am thinking probably good. He kind of shares this w/ truicy also.
Truicy - The silent and deadly kind of paired w/ lagom in this dealio, since both voted for Remus and kept their votes on him when they could switch it off. It doesnt give them a full pass, but for now it does.Also thinking good here. Reminded to also not give those who voted and stayed on remus a pass
Bubbles- The target of the remus frame job. This testifies more toward his goodness than not.
Lassr- a man trapped in a woman's body. Noticed and highlighted Theo's claims, and probed that statement, which a good lassr would do. Strong sense that he's good in this one.

Breadcrumbs......

read this suspect matrix from highest threat to lowest threat....lassr is at the bottom of that threat list, because i knew he was jo at that time. And highest was Theohall.
Bayraktar!!!!

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Newcastle wrote: Jo = lassr (sorry lassr for outing you)
ditto.

and I caught one of your hints earlier and replied to it.

I believe when you said I was a man trapped in a womans body that was a hint.
at that point I thought you may be tootie and dropped ou on my suspect list.

I was hoping the dames wouldn't catch on to my lesbian talk and your comment and kill me last night but when Grund stepped up I thought that would take away any chance of me being targeted.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

So I think I'll shoot Lagom. any protests before I submit.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Lassr wrote:
Newcastle wrote: Jo = lassr (sorry lassr for outing you)
ditto.

and I caught one of your hints earlier and replied to it.

I believe when you said I was a man trapped in a womans body that was a hint.
at that point I thought you may be tootie and dropped ou on my suspect list.

I was hoping the dames wouldn't catch on to my lesbian talk and your comment and kill me last night but when Grund stepped up I thought that would take away any chance of me being targeted.

That was a hint...and i tried to keep it as demure and hidden as possible, playing up the talk you were engaging in. I saw your response and thought that you had recognized...one of the main reasons I wanted to hold off about naming you.
Bayraktar!!!!

Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Well, this went smoothly!
Unagi

Re: [WW] The Facts of Life - 9:20 pm

Post by Unagi »

The mood was light and if it wasn't for the shattered glass and pools of blood on the ground, the girls would have probably totally spaced out the incident with Mr Bubbles.

What unfolded next wasn't any more brutal or unforeseen, but it would be a memory these girls would not soon forget.

The one dressed up as some 70's era sci-fi Lassr stood and pulled back her hood and removed her mask.

In what seemed to be a grandiose theatrical slow-motion sequence, the girl whisked her head back and forth, clearing the long hair from her face.

It was Jo.

Slowly, with deliberate focus, she marched up to the girl they had started calling Lagom Lite, (being that her costume looked exactly like that behemoth exchange student from Sweden, Linnea Lagom, only about 150 lbs lighter).

As she approached Lagom, she raised her hand - in it; a beautiful chrome .44 magnum, and fired.

The single bullet tore through the masked head and out the other side.

Before the shell casing hit the ground, Lagom Lite landed with a thud, pouring blood everywhere.

Quickly the girls surrounded the body and began to search it.

"Well, fuck!" one of them replied as she held up a small envelope with a golden embossed "You're Invited" scripted across the center.

- audience laughs
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

The Players
1. Newcastle
2. Chaosraven
3. Mr Bubbles
4. Lagom Lite
5. Remus West
6. Theohall
7. Lassr
8. tru1cy
9. Scoop20906
10. stessier
11. Grundbegriff

Majority Votes: 4
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

So I guess I'm wrong about that.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Chaosraven 

Black Lives Matter
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

"Hang on a second", said Jo. "Did any of you get a golden embossed envelope like that?"

The girls all mumbled and bemoaned their No's into one uniform voice.

"That's right, that's because the invites were on post-cards."

Jo ripped the envelope out of the other girl's hand, pulled out a small note, and then read it aloud:

Edna Garrett and Guest
Housemother's Ball
Saturday, March 6th at 8:00pm
The Field House, Eastland School

Jo smiled to the girls; and yelled out, "Someone throw her down the shoot, and get me a beer!!"

Everyone cheered and laughed.

- applause

Credits:
Newcastle as...Tootie
Chaosraven as..."Who you calling Bitch?" bitch
Mr Bubbles as...red herring
Lagom Lite as...Mrs.Garrett
Remus West as...Blair
Theohall as...window jumper
Lassr as...Jo
tru1cy as...wallflower
Scoop20906 as...Taylor Scoop
stessier as...herself
Grundbegriff as...Natalie

Thanks for playing, everyone !!
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Grundbegriff wrote:So I guess I'm wrong about that.
So I guess I was right about that!

Nice fake-out, Unagi.

Technically, we should probably still be worried about the sniper. ;)
Last edited by Grundbegriff on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

have to keep in mind that stessier could have been tootie and Newcastle could be Blair and she did scan me thus knowing my identity. Then she would have kept me alive today knowing I would probably waste a shot on an innocent and then we lynched another innocent.
If it's not Chaos then tootie needs to scan tru1cy tonight.

Black Lives Matter
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Uhm-- game over, Chinstache.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Grundbegriff wrote:
Grundbegriff wrote:So I guess I'm wrong about that.
So I guess I was right about that!

Nice fake-out, Unagi.

Technically, we should probably still be worried about the sniper. ;)
Hell, I was sitting there racking my brain about whether we could get around to testing Newcastle...

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Grundbegriff wrote:Uhm-- game over, Chinstache.
yep! I was typing when he posted the finale. Yeah us.

Black Lives Matter
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Is this Lagom Lite's first time as evil?

How'd you like it, LL?

FWIW, I protected Remus West on night one (and came this close *gestures* to protecting stessier, which would've made for a somewhat different game).
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

:lol:

I was a little worried for Newcastle as his scans were fruitful, but not as helpful as possible - still, in the manner that it helped prove Tootie (by naming Jo), that was actually very cool.

And yeah, I had thought about how it would have been cool if a "Newcastle-Blair" was faking "stessier's Tootie role", and also knew who Jo was... and if you guys were going to call him on that angle - but I think maybe the fact that Grund was alive made it clear that the Dames were still hunting for Tootie, otherwise - kill the protector.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

/fly's around on rollerskates

"We won! We won, I need some more boones!"

That was pretty funy Unagi. I didnt realize till partially through the second session that the dames could not scan for me. Granted this was after the fact, but I thought that was a nice little twist to it. Gives the seer that much more freedom to work with. Fun little rule set up. I have to say that much.
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Unagi wrote::lol:

I was a little worried for Newcastle as his scans were fruitful, but not as helpful as possible - still, in the manner that it helped prove Tootie (by naming Jo), that was actually very cool.

And yeah, I had thought about how it would have been cool if a "Newcastle-Blair" was faking "stessier's Tootie role", and also knew who Jo was... and if you guys were going to call him on that angle - but I think maybe the fact that Grund was alive made it clear that the Dames were still hunting for Tootie, otherwise - kill the protector.
I was initially kind of bummed that i had to somehow hang remus, but realized that for the longevity it was a good thing. It was hard also because the information was not going to be much if remus did go down. I know that sounds odd.

I was also a bit bummed I found jo, but realized that it was a good thing. Once he acknowledged my signal I was starting to feel confident that we could pull this out. I was pretty certain that the bad guys thought that bubles was teh seer the way he was playing. I also knew that once i got that 3rd scan in, couple that w/ the lassr shot....we'd win it.
Bayraktar!!!!

Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Unagi wrote:...but I think maybe the fact that Grund was alive made it clear that the Dames were still hunting for Tootie, otherwise - kill the protector.
I think Evil made two mistakes in this game. The first mistake was to go for killing the trusted (Mr Bubbles) on the second night, when it was quite likely that Natalie would protect that same target for that same reason. The second mistake, less major because not terribly consequential, was to skip killing me when I was the only target who definitely couldn't be protected at night.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

the behind the scenes stuff...
Blair investigates Chaosraven wrote:Before anything even gets started, you think it may be a good idea to set a trap for two of your least favorite students: Natalie and Jo. They will both very likely be 'in costume' during the entire party - so it will be nearly impossible for you to tell "who is who"... That's when you have the great idea to send the two of them a present.

They always liked the peanut-butter balls your uncle sends you in care-packages, so why not give them both some? Later on, just a simple whiff of their breath will reveal if they've been enjoying your uncle's balls... Costume or Not - you will know Jo and Natalie from smell alone!

The gift was certainly met with suspicion, but they couldn't resist being handed what they normally are forced to sneak and steal... Natalie ate almost all off of them right on the spot (saving just a few for later), while Jo had the good sense to pace herself and ate only one. One is enough.

You all part ways, as you go to get Mrs.Garrett her costume.

Miraculously, not 30 minutes later you start seeing girls showing up in costume, for the party. You, also in costume now, saddle up next to someone dressed to be what you can only describe as a "Chaosraven". "Gonna be a great party eh?", you say. The "Chaosraven" replies, "Yeah, this is gonna be great - I wasn't even going to come until I heard that Blair wasn't invited!".

That hurt. But from the stench of sausage on her breath, you are certain this isn't Jo or Natalie.

Tootie spies on Remus West wrote:Before the party starts up in earnest, you feel it would be best to sneak around the halls and see if any person of authority is around.
You sneak out of the party room, and quickly hide in a broom closet down the hall.
That's when you hear someone walk over to Mrs.Garrett's room. You crack the door open and see Blair.

She's going into Mrs.Garrett's room and she has some strange Remus West costume in her hand.

"Nice try, Blair." , you think to yourself.

You wait for her to go inside Mrs.Garrett's room before you sneak back to the party.

The Dames expel stessier wrote:Mrs.Garrett wants to handle this one herself, but she plans to make good use of the Headmaster, Mr Bradley. She gives him a call.

- - "Mr.Bradley, this is Mrs.Garrett"

- "Yes, Mrs.Garrett - is everything OK?"

- - "No sir, it is not - there is some girl here all jacked up on crack and she had a very, very large bag of crystal-meth on her, most likely for distribution!"

- "That's horrible!! I'll call the police and come down right now to collect her!"

Quickly - Mrs.Garrett and Blair ambush a girl in the hall. She was fully dressed in a 'stessier' uniform from the 70's - sunglasses - rainbow wig, the works...

Within seconds, Blair has injected the girl with a cocktail of narcotics and she goes limp.

Moment's later, Mr.Bradley appears at Mrs.Garrett's room. The young girl, a student you barely recognize, is taken downstairs, her 'stessier' uniform is left unceremoniously on the floor of the hallway.
stessier's expulsion wrote:You get yourself all dressed up in the stessier uniform you bought for this very party and rush over to the Party Room. This is going to be a great, great night! Just as you round the hallway, you feel a hand on your sholder and you turn around to see Mrs.Garrett and Blair standing there.

- - "Oh, Hi Mrs.Garrett... I was just "

Mrs.Garrett cuts you off. "You were just smoking crack and trying to sell meth to my students!"

- "What?! No, I was just walking down the..."

Before you can finish the sentence, you see Blair reach up to your neck, as Mrs.Garrett holds you still.

Is that a freak'n Needle !!??

Your world grows blurred as the syringe drains into your jugular. WHhhoooaaaOaaa Baby... what the hell - what are ... the pretty lights...

You wake up in prison.

(you've been expelled from the game) :cry:

Tootie spies on Lassr wrote:"Who comes dressed to a costume party dressed as a Lassr ?", you ask yourself.

"Some old hoot that wants to look all sleek and technologically engaged - that's who." you reply to yourself...

You are convinced that you have Mrs.Garrett figured out...

You watch Lassr for a while, and then you see her look over the crowd and duck out of the party room.
You stay close behind, being very careful to stay just out of sight, but not lose track of where she's headed.

You are on to something, that's for sure - the girl (woman?) dressed as a Lassr, makes a dash into the garage.

You run to the window of the garage to see what's happening inside.

The costumed girl walks up to a gorgeously restored vintage motorcycle, you recognize the motorcycle as being Jo's pride and joy.

What is she doing !!? Sabotage ! You are about to bust into the garage, when the girl reaches up and removes her mask.

You let out a sigh of relief when you see it is actually just Jo, fondling her baby.

You rush back to the party room, chuckling... there is something about that ol'mechanic-Luddite Jo - being dressed as a Lassr that gives you a smile.

Natalie protects Mr Bubbles wrote:You're no fool.

You saw that the school's headmaster, Mr.Bradley, was obviously called about an hour ago, in order for that poor girl to be expelled.

You realize that he would likely be called again, and likely - soon.

Well... Not if you have anything to say about it.

Quickly, you run to the phone in the back hallway and call Mr.Bradley's direct line.

- - "Mr.Bradley, this is Natalie!"

- "Yes, Natalie. How are things, is there something I can do for you?"

- - "I need to discuss a generous donation my parents are thinking of making, but I'm not sure how much they should give."

Your phone call was well timed. There were two call interrupt rings that came through on Mr.Bradley's end - but he refused to take them. He insisted that Students were his number one priority - and who ever it was, would just have to wait.

A few minutes later, you tell him that you will do your best to bring in a lot of cash - and hang up.

You skip back to the party room, with a big smile under your mask.
The Dames expulsion is blocked wrote:You didn't like that one bit!

Well, Blair did whisper to you that she was pretty sure a girl of great importance had that Mr Bubbles costume on, and you are going to be sure that girl.... doesn't graduate.

Back in your room, you give Mr.Bradley another call.

"Mr.Bubbles is about to be popped!", you think to yourself.

The phone rings... and rings... but there is no answer...

You hang up and look at the clock, you need to get back to the party - or they will notice you are missing.

You call one more time, but still no answer!

You slam the phone down in frustration, collect yourself, and head back to the party.

Tootie spies on Scoop20906 wrote:You are honestly starting to have a thing for this cutie in the Scoop costume, but you are totally freaking out that it might actually be Mrs.Garrett.

GROSS

Thinking fast - you collect an arm-full of pudding and run over to the girl in the Scoop costume.

In one fluid motion, you yank back her pants and drop your full load of pudding into her panties.

"Oh!!!" "My!!!!" "God!!!!" She squeals!!

Turning around, the girl dressed up in the Scoop outfit - collects some of the pudding from her panties and shoves it down your shirt - laughing hysterically.

You've seen enough.

Scoop is Not Jo, Jo would have decked you solid for dumping a gallon of pudding down her pants.
Scoop is also Not Natalie nor Mrs.Garrett - neither of them could fit into the little panties you just had your hands in.
No, Scoop is just one of the girls.

You snap her bra and run playfully toward the kiddie pool.

The Dames expel Mr Bubbles wrote:You check your clock and decide to duck out of the party and try to reach Mr.Bradley again...

Back in your room, you give him a call.

To your joy, he picks up the phone on the first ring.

- - "I tried calling you an hour ago, twice as a matter of fact, but you were not answering!?"

- "Terribly sorry about that Mrs.Garrett, I was on the phone with Natalie, - Her parents are considering a large donation to the school."

- - "That's lovely, Mr.Bradley"

- "Yes... - is everything OK?"

- - "No sir, it is not - there is some girl here holding a room full of girls hostage - she's rigged with an explosive sweater vest.... Oh, and she's dressed as Mr.Bubbles"

- "Mr.Bubbles? You mean the mascot for that children's "bubble blowing solution" ?"

- - "Yes, yes - that's right!! Please, you must act quickly - she's going to blow up the entire building or something."

- "I'm on it Mrs.Garrett, don't worry - we'll stop her!"

A few minutes pass, and you hear helicopters and dozens of police sirens approach the building.

Waiting in your room, you hear loudspeakers calling for "the girl dressed as Mr.Bubbles to remove her costume and to leave the building without any funny business."

Seconds later, you hear a single gun shot,and Mr.Bubbles comes staggering out of the Party room clutching her chest.

Again, Mr.Bradley is there, and he doesn't even recognize you in your costume as he collects the body of the dying girl and brings her down to be inspected.

You wait a couple minutes and then pick up the phone...

- - "Mr.Bradley, this is Mrs.Garrett."

- "Yes, Mrs.Garrett - we captured the girl, but we don't see any explosives on her body."

- - "I think I saw here toss them into the incinerator, Mr.Bradley"

- "Real shame, we'll never be able to prove anything... this may look bad."

- - "Yes, yes. A real shame - Pray tell, did you happen to recognize the girl?"

- "Yeah, she was just some lonely old student from the east-wing. I don't recall her name though - she never really made much of an impression."

- - "Ok, thank you Mr.Bradley"

You hang up the phone a little upset to hear that the girl was a nobody - but you waste no time getting back to the Party Room.

Mr Bubbles' expulsion wrote:"Are those sirens?" you say - as all the girls are squealing with drunken delight.

They are, and everyone starts to grow quiet as they each begin to hear the sounds of helicopters hovering nearby.

A loudspeaker barks: "Attention Girls !!, We need the girl dressed as Mr.Bubbles to remove her costume and to leave the building without any funny business."

"Damn! What's this all about" you wonder.

You try and take off your mask, but remember that it's actually connected to the rest of the suit.

You reach back to find the zipper when your hear the sound of broken glass and a burning pain rips into your chest.

This can't be happening. You stagger to the door, still trying to comply with the orders - but the world grows dark... and heavy - very heavy. You fall to the ground.

You are dead.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Grundbegriff wrote:
Unagi wrote:...but I think maybe the fact that Grund was alive made it clear that the Dames were still hunting for Tootie, otherwise - kill the protector.
I think Evil made two mistakes in this game. The first mistake was to go for killing the trusted (Mr Bubbles) on the second night, when it was quite likely that Natalie would protect that same target for that same reason. The second mistake, less major because not terribly consequential, was to skip killing me when I was the only target who definitely couldn't be protected at night.
I agree - my 'otherwise - kill the protector' was basically to say that, Unless they really felt Mr Bubbles was Tootie (I think that was their/Lagom's frame of mind - but I wasn't told as much). Becasue, just to correct you Grund, Mr Bubbles also "definitely couldn't be protected" that one night. You were fair game 'every night'. So, if Mr B was Tootie - great to stop any more scans, kill you the next night. Mr B was a 1 night exception to the rule.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Lassr wrote:have to keep in mind that stessier could have been tootie and Newcastle could be Blair and she did scan me thus knowing my identity. Then she would have kept me alive today knowing I would probably waste a shot on an innocent and then we lynched another innocent.
If it's not Chaos then tootie needs to scan tru1cy tonight.
Actually, stessier could not have been Tootie. The Dames have to expel at the end of each hour. When stessier was already dead, a protection happened meaning Tootie had to be alive. Grundbegriff pointed this out when no one died when he protected Mr Bubbles, and several of you kept ignoring it. I re-emphasized this prior to being thrown out the window, but it still went ignored. Surprised to see this still being brought up when the possibility didn't exist.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

theohall wrote:Actually, stessier could not have been Tootie. The Dames have to expel at the end of each hour. When stessier was already dead, a protection happened meaning Tootie had to be alive.
Tootie was a seer.

Natalie was the protector. (Grund)
theohall

Post by theohall »

Unagi wrote:
theohall wrote:Actually, stessier could not have been Tootie. The Dames have to expel at the end of each hour. When stessier was already dead, a protection happened meaning Tootie had to be alive.
Tootie was a seer.

Natalie was the protector.
My bad... still getting stuff confused. Been a long week.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Unagi wrote:Because, just to correct you Grund, Mr Bubbles also "definitely couldn't be protected" that one night. You were fair game 'every night'. So, if Mr B was Tootie - great to stop any more scans, kill you the next night. Mr B was a 1 night exception to the rule.
True that they had a sure thing with Mr Bubbles. If they strongly suspected he might be Tootie, then I suppose it wasn't a mistake. Otherwise, though, it's clearly better to take out a Special rather than a Normal when given the choice.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

By the way unagi i loved those flavor messages you sent regarding the actions. Especially the last one with scoop. Had me laughing on that one.
Bayraktar!!!!

Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

:binky:
Unagi wrote:Mr Bubbles as...red herring
:lol:
But you've seen who's in heaven
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Grundbegriff wrote:Is this Lagom Lite's first time as evil?

How'd you like it, LL?
Second time. :ninja:

Well I was pretty frustrated the whole game tbh, everything went completely wrong. First Remus got day 1 lynched (as he would), Mr Bubbles got protected, Mr Bubbles turned out to not be Tootie and I made several slip-tells. :doh: Which not too many people seemed to pick up though, and it didn't really matter anyway since my chance of winning had been pretty much shot to hell after Mr Bubbles turned out to be not-tootie.

But, the setting was fun and I enjoyed the banter a lot. I'm not bitter!!! Really, I'm not!!! :grund:
Grundbegriff wrote:I think Evil made two mistakes in this game. The first mistake was to go for killing the trusted (Mr Bubbles) on the second night
Remusblair talked me into it. :evil:

;)

:mrgreen:
But you've seen who's in heaven
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

If there is one thing I take away from this game is my vote for Remus. Just a little bit of justice, but yeah I agree with you Grund. I was kind of egging someone to kill me and leave you alive. I was surprised because if you were taken out, protection would have been a moot point. Was a very fun skill set and unfortunately the bad guys had a bit of bad luck.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Not a good game by me really but what I can say. Sort of hard to defend yourself first day when everyone except the Seer who scanned you give no reason other than "eh, why not, its Remus" to vote for you. :lol:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

to be fair though remus - if you hadnt done that quick vote on grund. I am sure you wouldnt haev gotten pounced on liek that. Even though i knew who you were. I would have been very curious about your vote.
Bayraktar!!!!

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Newcastle wrote:to be fair though remus - if you hadnt done that quick vote on grund. I am sure you wouldnt haev gotten pounced on liek that. Even though i knew who you were. I would have been very curious about your vote.
Which is particularly stupid of everyone. Treating Grund different that anyone else makes him that much more dangerous. You spend so much time hoping that he is good you allow him a ton of leeway to do damage when he is not. I would have put that vote there regardless of being good or evil simply because it is interesting to watch folks jump to the defense of a player they have no business defending.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

its the speed of the vote i would think that i think perked the eyes up. I mean the unagi barely said "Game on" and bam you had a vote on grund. Thats not exactly a way to keep a low profile. Yes there is probably a bit to do w/ Grund and who he is. But i really think you brought that on yourself.
Bayraktar!!!!

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Newcastle wrote:its the speed of the vote i would think that i think perked the eyes up. I mean the unagi barely said "Game on" and bam you had a vote on grund. Thats not exactly a way to keep a low profile. Yes there is probably a bit to do w/ Grund and who he is. But i really think you brought that on yourself.
Game started the evening of the day before I vote...in the afternoon. Hardly "bam". Also, how is that more suspicious than Scoop following with the same vote less than a half hour later in the very same post? Take the poster of Grund in a bikini off your wall already.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Newcastle wrote:its the speed of the vote i would think that i think perked the eyes up. I mean the unagi barely said "Game on" and bam you had a vote on grund. Thats not exactly a way to keep a low profile. Yes there is probably a bit to do w/ Grund and who he is. But i really think you brought that on yourself.
In combination with the Remuscide thing, it draws attention to Remus.

Not sure if you agree with that, Remus, but it does.