[WW] Freddy Vs Jason - CANCELLED!

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Chaosraven

Re: [WW] Freddy Vs Jason -After BSGIV-Rulez Discuss and Sign

Post by Chaosraven »

Scoop20906 wrote:Should the miss message then note whether the kill attempt was a primary or secondary attack?
probably not... That leaves room for paranoia...
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Chaosraven wrote:Shades of The Thing game... How long do you want the game to last? Thats actually more powerful info and its public and proven
Im not sure how many days and nights yet. I'm thinking 5 days and nights right now.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Scoop20906 wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:Shades of The Thing game... How long do you want the game to last? Thats actually more powerful info and its public and proven
Im not sure how many days and nights yet. I'm thinking 5 days and nights right now.
first, you need an even number of nights for equal time for the Killers. Second, if you do the witch hunt, you can only have 9 players for the Killers to possibly achieve equilibrium (5 kills, leaving 2 killers 2 stuudents). Nights + 4 = players.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Scoop20906

Re: [WW] Freddy Vs Jason - CANCELLED!

Post by Scoop20906 »

Sorry to all by Freddy vs Jason has been cancelled. I just wasn't happy with the rulez and couldn't change them to what I would like.

However, this game has been replaced by Possessed. Please visit the new thread and sign up if interested.

Thanks!
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906