BSG VI-II The Social -Cylons win in a rout

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Semaj

Re: BSG VI-II The Social -Night 4 -Redrun all over the table

Post by Semaj »

I guess I could finish it... but at this point I cant imagine I'm doing much to improve the prospects of team Good.

Only reason i bothered is I expect to die tonight unless someone else more important is left alive.

I think it's obvious I'm a goodun this game and thusly a target.
Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
stessier

Post by stessier »

Your delusions of grandeur never fail to amuse. :lol:
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

well

I assume if Brendan is telling the truth, they'll have whatshername sleep with him to set him up for doubt, killing someone else they think might be a threat.

I'm the only voice of reason in a game of pick and hope. ^^
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Agreed

So sorry for not even trying, Semaj.
That's pretty choice, coming from you.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Better kill me tonight, Unagi, because I'm gunning for you.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Gotta LOVE scoop

Scoop, pretend I really am a goodun for a bit.

Every bother trying to read my stuff? :)

I"ll post my final musings in a bit. I might even analyse the last day.

Unagi: Of all the people here, good/bad/ugly, you get a pass this game. Hell, I wouldnt even remember where these boards are if I was having a kid. As a matter of fact, what are you doing here? Go somewhere else and enjoy the fact you have proved you are a man. :)

I'm obviously irked at how the game went, but I'll assume Lassr isnt an evil evil bastard making us wait for the write of the end game, its not over.

Which leads me to one conclusion.

Remus or grund was probably Galen, I think it was remus because chaos' thought process makes sense. But maybe they decided to take a second shot blindly and blammo, oops. As such, you all need to stop the sky is falling routine. Play this game to win. Look at what people did on the basis of who is alive now.

If brendan is telling the truth, this game is very very salvageable.

People left alive:
kenetickid
Chaosraven
theohall
Unagi
semaj
stessier
Scoop20906
Brendan
Mr. Bubbles

If Brendan is telling the truth:
Pool of baddies:
kenetickid
Chaosraven
theohall
Unagi
semaj
Mr. Bubbles

And since I know I am a goodun for this:
kenetickid
Chaosraven
theohall
Unagi
Mr. Bubbles

thats right, a 60% chance tomorrow randomly. Now if you go through all the old posts looking you might see certain people who have displayed toaster-like qualities. Making the selection process way easier.

Now if brendan is lying, how would we know? Gatea? What if Gatea is dead? Maybe Isg was or Grund or Remus. You cant rely on information that might not be coming. Gotta determine a viable test.
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

My only real issue is I assumed Brendan/Scoop/Stessier were the evil ones, making this decision process harder, lol.
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

EZMATE: Pokering for the next few hours... should sorta be around. Waiting on a friend or two to see if they are road tripping near my parents house, I need my birth certificate for a passport.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Semaj wrote:Unagi: Of all the people here, good/bad/ugly, you get a pass this game. Hell, I wouldnt even remember where these boards are if I was having a kid. As a matter of fact, what are you doing here? Go somewhere else and enjoy the fact you have proved you are a man. :)
thanks. :|
This is my 2nd kid - so my main duties are on our 3 yr old boy, while the new girl is on the boob. That being said - I've been a zombie playing these game for years now.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Unagi wrote:
Semaj wrote:Unagi: Of all the people here, good/bad/ugly, you get a pass this game. Hell, I wouldnt even remember where these boards are if I was having a kid. As a matter of fact, what are you doing here? Go somewhere else and enjoy the fact you have proved you are a man. :)
This is my 2nd kid - so my main duties are on our 3 yr old boy, while the new girl is on the boob. That being said - I've been a zombie playing these game for years now.
that explains why I can't read you. I only read living people. ;)

And semaj, you can shrink your pool to:
kenetickid
Chaosraven
theohall
Unagi
Mr. Bubbles

I feel rather certain now the baddies are Chaosraven, Mr Bubbles, and, Kenetickid. I just cannot prove anything being a powerless citizen like Unagi.
theohall

Post by theohall »

theohall wrote:
Unagi wrote:

kenetickid
Chaosraven
theohall
Unagi
Mr. Bubbles

I feel rather certain now the baddies are Chaosraven, Mr Bubbles, and, Kenetickid. I just cannot prove anything being a powerless citizen like Unagi.
Oops... forgot to take myself out.
Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

theohall wrote:
Unagi wrote:

kenetickid
Chaosraven
theohall
Unagi
Mr. Bubbles

So if yuo are going to narrow the list down then you have:

Chaosraven
theohall
Unagi
Mr. Bubbles

Since i have claimed to be nothing more than a Human Citizen since the beginning that leaves us with the 4 that we need to take out.
The world is a swirling maelstrom of death and decay. It's inhabitants feed upon each other in a vile feast of flesh and blood. We should all live this way because it is the way of the universe that the strong survive and the weak PERISH!

Remember, Cthulhu saves too...........He just saves you for last.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

You guys are cracking me up.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Kenetickid wrote:
theohall wrote:
Unagi wrote:

kenetickid
Chaosraven
theohall
Unagi
Mr. Bubbles

Chaosraven
theohall
Unagi
Mr. Bubbles

Since i have claimed to be nothing more than a Human Citizen since the beginning that leaves us with the 4 that we need to take out.
Your claims and actions don't fit together for a common citizen.
Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

theohall wrote:
Kenetickid wrote:
theohall wrote:
Unagi wrote:

kenetickid
Chaosraven
theohall
Unagi
Mr. Bubbles

Chaosraven
theohall
Unagi
Mr. Bubbles

ANd your saying that yours do?
The world is a swirling maelstrom of death and decay. It's inhabitants feed upon each other in a vile feast of flesh and blood. We should all live this way because it is the way of the universe that the strong survive and the weak PERISH!

theohall

Post by theohall »

Kenetickid wrote:
theohall wrote:
Kenetickid wrote:
theohall wrote:
Unagi wrote:

kenetickid
Chaosraven
theohall
Unagi
Mr. Bubbles

Chaosraven
theohall
Unagi
Mr. Bubbles

ANd your saying that yours do?
At least I'm not afraid of voting for someone. Good job hiding, Toaster.
theohall

Post by theohall »

When you could have helped us off the Cylon Chaosraven. Instead, you just unplugged yourself from the wall and sat in the corner like a petulant child.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

'I am not a cylon' -chaosnixon
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
theohall

Post by theohall »

Chaosraven wrote:'I am not a cylon' -chaosnixon
Says the skinjob who has been in on the vote of every human lynched. Nice touch using Nixon. It fits perfectly.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

theohall wrote:
Says the skinjob who has been in on the vote of every human lynched. Nice touch using Nixon. It fits perfectly.
i guess thats where our opinions differ. Humans should have no fear of voting for the unknown. Its a cylon who has to wonder 'how is this going to look to the others'
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

theohall

Post by theohall »

Chaosraven wrote:
theohall wrote:
i guess thats where our opinions differ. Humans should have no fear of voting for the unknown. Its a cylon who has to wonder 'how is this going to look to the others'
See, I do not think you have any fear of voting, because you know you are killing humans. :)

Kenetickid fits the philosophy you posted perfectly. But you appear to be the ringleader and need to be micro-waved yesterday.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

That's wight wabbit. I am Oz the Gweat and Tewwible. Feaw my wwath.
"Where are you off to?"

Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

At this point i just can't wait for the Cylons to get there kill over with just so that I can laugh in your face Theo. You are as persistent an a stuborn child and refuse to listen any arguments contrary to your thought process. Funny as that sounds I cna imagine that the rest of the toasters are just as hard to convince.

theohall

Post by theohall »

Kenetickid wrote:At this point i just can't wait for the Cylons to get there kill over with just so that I can laugh in your face Theo. You are as persistent an a stuborn child and refuse to listen any arguments contrary to your thought process. Funny as that sounds I cna imagine that the rest of the toasters are just as hard to convince.
You have not made any arguments. You ask questions you refuse to repeat. You decide not to vote when it's even more important to vote. You have no threat matrix indicating who you think are Cylons (other than me). In other words, nothing you have written or acted upon has done anything to further a Human victory. Good job, Toaster.

You do realize you voting for CR might have gotten stessier to actually vote for a Cylon, right??
Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

theohall wrote:
Kenetickid wrote:At this point i just can't wait for the Cylons to get there kill over with just so that I can laugh in your face Theo. You are as persistent an a stuborn child and refuse to listen any arguments contrary to your thought process. Funny as that sounds I cna imagine that the rest of the toasters are just as hard to convince.
You have not made any arguments. You ask questions you refuse to repeat. You decide not to vote when it's even more important to vote. You have no threat matrix indicating who you think are Cylons (other than me). In other words, nothing you have written or acted upon has done anything to further a Human victory. Good job, Toaster.

You do realize you voting for CR might have gotten stessier to actually vote for a Cylon, right??
Ahh os now your blaming me for someone else not voting. I see that you are trying to chain a whole ton of things together and blame them all on me. I guess my lack of posting a threat matrix is such a HUGE issue then that I will remeber next time. On the other hand I still really don't carte about the opinion of a toaster, so you can take your advice and critisisums and stick them both in the same place.

theohall

Post by theohall »

Kenetickid wrote:
theohall wrote:

Ahh os now your blaming me for someone else not voting. I see that you are trying to chain a whole ton of things together and blame them all on me. I guess my lack of posting a threat matrix is such a HUGE issue then that I will remeber next time. On the other hand I still really don't carte about the opinion of a toaster, so you can take your advice and critisisums and stick them both in the same place.
When you decided not to vote, redrun only had 4 votes on him while CR had 2. If CR has 3, maybe the next guy thinks again before continuing the train. With knowledge of you choosing not to vote, either the day keeps going or they get impatient take the easier choice. Yes, not voting has an impact - which you refuse to acknowledge, toaster.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Kenetickid wrote:
theohall wrote:

FYI - where are your supposed arguments, questions, and suspects? Nothing in this post helps either. Or are these basic concepts too difficult for skinjob to understand? The only one I am blaming for not voting is you.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

You two have passed beyond the believable stage for this Public Argument.
"Where are you off to?"

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

No one arrived early to start the java brewing this morning. Most of the people were reluctant to leave their rooms. Only three people were present when roll call was to be performed.
Scoop decided to go around and knock on doors. Hoping everyone wasn’t dead. He bangs on Chaosraven’s door first. “Hey, you awake?” Chaosraven opens the door, “Yeah, I overslept. Everyone waiting on me?”
“No, only Me, Brendan and theohall were up early this morning. I decide to try and get everyone up and going.”
Scoop continued to round up the survivors when he came upon a body stuffed in the corner of the hallway. The face of the victim was pretty messed up. It was hard to tell who it was. He searches and finds an ID card. He gets it and takes it back with him to the dining area.
He walks in and announces, “I found a body in the hallway. I couldn’t tell who it was but I found his ID card.”
He opens the wallet and looks at the ID card.
Mr. Bubbles yells out, “It semaj isn’t it. He’s missing.”
“Yes, it was semaj.”

Athena- Will you scan a Cylon?
Tyrol-Will you pass/fire the gun?
Citizens-Who will you execute?
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

kenetickid -------
Chaosraven -------
theohall -------
Unagi -------
stessier -------
Scoop20906 -------
Brendan -------
Mr. Bubbles -------
semaj -------
redrun -------
tru1cy -------
Isgrimnur -------
Newcastle -------
Remus West -------
Grundbegriff -------
-------
-------
-------
-------
-------
-------

Majority is 5

Deadline is Monday June 7th 9AM
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
theohall

Post by theohall »

Chaosraven 

going to join me, Kenetickid, or are you going to keep acting like a Toaster?
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Look at you, itching to end the game
"Where are you off to?"

Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

As much as it pains me I might as well either join you and let you railroad the Cylons to victory or atleast help us humans make a half-hearted attempt at trying to survive.

Chaosraven 

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Let me guess, somewhere theres a cylon forum where you and kk and (fill in 3rd partner) discovered that I am NOT tyrol (as the game has not ended) and your partner has explained nobody is buying the spat between you two. So jump the votes out right away, and Bang... Back to night for the win.
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG YOU GUYS NEED ACTING LESSONS... that was pathetic.
"Where are you off to?"

theohall

Post by theohall »

You were far too confident before this. And now you have to resort to counter-accusations???

Okay, Toaster.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

theohall wrote: Chaosraven 

going to join me, Kenetickid, or are you going to keep acting like a Toaster?
Hey Theo, hold up a second please.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

theohall wrote:You were far too confident before this. And now you have to resort to counter-accusations???

Okay, Toaster.
i don't have to do anything... There's only three of you... Meaning you need TWO humans to vote with you. You guys were so eager you forgot to let the humans lead the vote whichever way WE wanted for you guys to jump on and win. Oh this priceless
"Where are you off to?"

Brendan

Post by Brendan »

PLEASE HOLD UP. Waiting for something important.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Huzzah! Fuck'n Hu-ZZAH!! I am Starbuck, and much much more than that: I am alive!!

I give you our cylons; 3 or 4 of these 4: (Chaos, Mr. Bubbles, Theo, and KK)

Yes, Scoop - I dropped a couple hints on this (not sure if this was what you were getting at), but I really didn't want to draw any attention to any of it until today.
I figured if I died, I would be preventing 'their next kill' anyhow, - and that maybe people would figure out if I died by night, what my death meant with the things I had said.
Also, thank you for offering up that threat to gun for me today, as it may have kept me alive today.

My protections were: myself, stessier, myself, brendan.

I never found the gun (and I might add: Lassr, you my friend, are a total perv) - I checked Grund, redrun, semaj, and bubbles - in that order
My basic rule was to check people I thought may be evil.

Anyhow. I'm game for lynching any of those 4 and I pray that Brendan scanned one of them.