LOST 2 - NEED replacement player for GAME thread. Please PM.

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Grundbegriff

Re: LOST 2 - Request for Comments

Post by Grundbegriff »

General observations about Team Evil:

The Man in Black has some choices to make. He's tremendously powerful, but hampered by trade-offs. For example, he can start the night by slaughtering everyone in a target hex, but the people he most needs to kill are immune to that attack. On the plus side, this means that he can use this capability to discern Candidates (even before they know they're Candidates!). On the minus side, he has to contrive their deaths either by affecting the vote or by exploiting mechanisms on the Island (e.g., the TEMPEST set on kill rather than stun, the ARROW and STAFF bear traps).

The offer of conversion is potentially quite powerful, but depends on the will of the recipient. The Man in Black may extend up to four offers, and he may repeat a target or spread it around. Converts and Ben will pursue his interests, but can only communicate with him (and he with them) using the comm sites (the Barracks, the Tube Dump, the FLAME).

General observations about Team Lostie:

The Losties have an incentive not to reveal their positions: hex data is targeting data for the Man in Black as well as for Team Widmore, which dominates the maps. The Losties also have a reason to think carefully before trying a one-time shot; it exposes the shooter's general role (but not whether he's Jack or Desmond).

General observations:

A convert should not reveal his former teammates in the open; if he does, the Man in Black will die. So this is a quick path to betraying both the former team and the current one, to the benefit of the third one. Instead, a convert may use the comm sites to leave or broadcast a message about a prior teammate's alignment, but this must expose only one intel item (alignment, inventory, location, etc.) per visit.

Stuff found in the Past can be transferred to the Present by converging with oneself on a hex. Team Widmore and Team Evil want to burn through the explosives so they can't be used on the plane. Team Lostie wants to conserve the explosives and get them to the plane so they can blow it up.

On the Past map, a player only finds out who else is in his hex if it contains an occupied well. However, Desmond receives a statement of everyone's position on the Past map each morning. He has a reason not to disclose this: he's able to uncork the Heart of the Island solo, a suicide mission that would ordinarily cost two lives. Plus, he might be a Candidate, and Teams Widmore and Evil are trying to kill all the Candidates.

In LOST #1, there were exactly seven turns, and a huge amount happened on each turn. I have tried to construct a system in which there will be many more turns on which people do less as they work toward their goals.
Last edited by Grundbegriff on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Unagi wrote:Will every player have a role, and if no, what team is a villager (roleless player) playing for?
The list of persons is complete, so everyone will have a role. However, the roles are nearly meaningless since there are few specials and none has a motive to prove himself.

Team Lostie: Jack, Desmond, Hurley, Kate, Sawyer, Sayid
Team Evil: Man in Black, Ben
Team Widmore: Charles Widmore, Charlotte, Daniel, Martin Keamy, Naomi, Zoe

That makes 14. I can add or subtract as needed depending on our final count of participants.
The underlined ones have a special skill. Jack doesn't require STAFF-past training to use the Temple. Desmond sees the past. The Man in Black has many capabilities. Charlotte and Daniel have the ability to toggle the TEMPEST to either setting. Martin can repair the newer plane.

Jack cannot prove himself, since the Man in Black shares his special skill and since anyone who visits the STAFF in the past can also acquire it.
Desmond could prove himself by revealing where people are on the Past map, but why would he? If he's not a Candidate the Man in Black could then annihilate him, and if he's immune to annihilation, Team Widmore could wall him up and blow him away.
The Man in Black can prove himself, but why would he?
Charlotte and Daniel and Martin can prove themselves under certain circumstances, not at will, but why would they?

Team Lostie shouldn't self-out, since the other two teams want them dead and have to find them.
Team Evil shouldn't self-out for the same reason.
Team Widmore shouldn't self-out for the same reason.
stessier

Post by stessier »

Grundbegriff wrote:Team Lostie shouldn't self-out, since the other two teams want them dead and have to find them.
They don't have to self out, do they?
All players know their teammates.
If you're not for me, you're against me.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

redrun wrote:
Grundbegriff wrote:Thanks! Keep it coming!
-- Movement - how does one get between the past/present maps?
One doesn't. Instead, each player gets to move one or two hexes on the Present map and one or two hexes on the Past map each night. In other words, you're playing on two boards simultaneously, with the past board affecting the present one in certain cases.
-- Things dropped in other hexes (C4, Dynamite, fuel, ?) - does anyone else entering these hexes find them there?
Yes. If I find dynamite on Tuesday night, I can carry it with me throughout Wednesday. However, when I move on Wednesday night, I have to leave the dynamite there. Anyone entering the hex on Wednesday (or thereafter if it hasn't been discovered) will discover it. If multiple people are eligible to take it, they'll have to work that out. In the event they can't, it'll stay there.
Dynamite has to be dropped
Gently placed on the ground!
but I'm wondering why folks would drop anything else (I've not seen a method of knowing what someone is carrying). Can items be given to other folks in the same time/hex?
Items cannot be passed person to person (except from Past-self to Present-self in a single hex). So the choices are (a) keep carrying it, or (b) set it down. Hoarding the two fuel canisters is a powerful gambit, for example, since the plane isn't going to leave without fuel.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

stessier wrote:
Grundbegriff wrote:Team Lostie shouldn't self-out, since the other two teams want them dead and have to find them.
They don't have to self out, do they?
All players know their teammates.
If you're not for me, you're against me.
This is one where I'm not quite sure how it will play out. Knowing one's teammates is quite powerful, but it might be a drag or too difficult to have to discover them the slow way. On the other hand, a convert can drop single items of intel to his new teammates by using appropriate sites. My hope is that this will be balanced, and that the voting will be interesting because of it. (After all, voting as a block reveals one's team's profile.)

Thoughts?
stessier

Post by stessier »

Grundbegriff wrote:Thoughts?
First, I think this is a very interesting premise. I'm looking at the rules and trying to break the game now so everyone has more fun later. Please don't look at this like an attack or anything. :)

So..if I am a Lostie, everyone's victory conditions revolve around me being dead. This is...unfortunate. As it currently stands, I know who's on my side and know there are 8 against me. I know my side can get rid of 4 of those immediately by only exposing that they are Lostie Candidates. We will then have a 6-4 majority for the first day vote. At worst, we hit Mr. Black and don't kill anyone (if I read correctly that he can't die until the stopper is pulled). At best, we go into the night with a 6-3 majority. Mr. Black can kill a whole hex, but if we spread out, we'll only lose 1/night. We continue with a majority vote until everyone but Black is dead. We then just have to make sure we pull the stopper and vote him off before he gets the last of us.

Once everyone else is dead, I'm certain we'll be able to walk around the island an accomplish our objectives without too much trouble. :)

I don't see how Windamore has a chance in this game. The Bad Guys have a chance, but I don't see them being able to recruit a Lostie, which is the only way they could really shift the power around.

It's certainly possible I'm missing something as I read the rules pretty quickly, but that's how I'd play it.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

stessier wrote:
Grundbegriff wrote:Thoughts?
First, I think this is a very interesting premise. I'm looking at the rules and trying to break the game now so everyone has more fun later. Please don't look at this like an attack or anything. :)
That's exactly what I want people to do. Break away!
So..if I am a Lostie, everyone's victory conditions revolve around me being dead. This is...unfortunate. As it currently stands, I know who's on my side and know there are 8 against me. I know my side can get rid of 4 of those immediately by only exposing that they are Lostie Candidates. We will then have a 6-4 majority for the first day vote. At worst, we hit Mr. Black and don't kill anyone (if I read correctly that he can't die until the stopper is pulled). At best, we go into the night with a 6-3 majority. Mr. Black can kill a whole hex, but if we spread out, we'll only lose 1/night. We continue with a majority vote until everyone but Black is dead. We then just have to make sure we pull the stopper and vote him off before he gets the last of us.
Perhaps 4 kills makes for too much power. Maybe only Kate and Sawyer should have a one-time kill and maybe it should go off anonymously to prevent the Proven Special debacle from happening again. Would that fix things? In that case, the shot would be divorced from Candidacy. In that case, maybe it would make sense to buff Team Widmore a bit by giving them a shot or two, too.

I'm deeply concerned about preventing players from being able to prove themselves unambiguously, since that had an unhappy effect during the previous game.
I don't see how Windamore has a chance in this game.
It's an interesting test of the power of (a) collusion among five people (a third of the population!) in a private forum and (b) the ability to lock down hexes with the Sonic Barrier and (c) the pursuit and elimination of the explosives and (d) the acquisition of at least one unit of fuel and (e) prevention of the plane's destruction.

Do you think requiring that Widmore eliminate all 4 Candidates is too demanding? That could be scaled back to, say, "ensuring that the Lostie population is no greater than 3" irrespective of candidacy.
The Bad Guys have a chance, but I don't see them being able to recruit a Lostie, which is the only way they could really shift the power around.
If the Man in Black fails to find a taker and if Ben dies, the MiB can cause an involuntary conversion by using Jacob's Cave in the past. Of course, that all depends on whether Ben dies, and on how evil the Man in Black is.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Looking for feedback on the point in the previous post. Also this, to LordMortis's point:

Is it too risky to give players specific identities (Kate, Hurley, Daniel, Zoe), given the power of the Uncontested Claim™? It's one thing to say "I'm Ophelia" and have nobody contest the claim; it's another to say "I'm a member of Team Life" but be unable to make a uniqueness claim.

Would it be better to have the teams consist of:

Team Lostie: Jack, unprovable Shooter, unprovable Shooter, Lostie, Lostie, Lostie (4 of them candidates).
Team Widmore: Tempest-toggler 01, Tempest-toggler 02, Plane-repairman, Widmore hireling, Widmore hireling, Widmore hireling.
Team Evil: Man in Black, Ben.

Would stripping away the flava-names add security and increase the opportunities for deception and trickery?
stessier

Post by stessier »

Grundbegriff wrote:Looking for feedback on the point in the previous post. Also this, to LordMortis's point:

Is it too risky to give players specific identities (Kate, Hurley, Daniel, Zoe), given the power of the Uncontested Claim™? It's one thing to say "I'm Ophelia" and have nobody contest the claim; it's another to say "I'm a member of Team Life" but be unable to make a uniqueness claim.

Would it be better to have the teams consist of:

Team Lostie: Jack, unprovable Shooter, unprovable Shooter, Lostie, Lostie, Lostie (4 of them candidates).
Team Widmore: Tempest-toggler 01, Tempest-toggler 02, Plane-repairman, Widmore hireling, Widmore hireling, Widmore hireling.
Team Evil: Man in Black, Ben.

Would stripping away the flava-names add security and increase the opportunities for deception and trickery?
Maybe I'm still missing something. Why would your role actually matter this game? I mean, I know Chaos is on my team. I'm going to trust him - it doesn't matter if he's Kate or Hurley, if he asks me to do something, I'll do it.

I think the counter to that is supposed to be Evil's invitation to join their side. I'm not sure I see the incentive to do so voluntarily. Their goals are just as hard as either of the teams. Stick with the side with 6 players vs 2, and you're far more likely to end up winning (imo).

Widmore and Evil are going to have the advantage of knowing the hexes out of sight of everyone else. Team Lostie will have to shout out what they find or leave message drops - although that has it's own problems. But if Lostie just sticks to eliminating everyone else?

Having 2 shots for Widmore as well as Lostie might be more interesting. Is there a reason they shouldn't blindly shoot on the first day and randomly target someone not on their team? First ones to get off a shot might take out a shooter from the other side before they get a chance to shoot!

And I'm not sure I understand the Widmore barriers. Are they able to erect them in any hex, regardless of their (the player's) physical location? If so, that seems a little odd in terms of the game world, but might make the game play more interesting. And putting up a barrier surrounds a hex completely, right? So it's not like they have to erect 6 sides before a hex is surrounded? Because that could be interesting too - give them 12 barriers (enough to surround 2 hexes) and let them build as they'd like. They could wall off whole parts of the island by choosing that over surrounding a hex.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

stessier wrote:Maybe I'm still missing something. Why would your role actually matter this game? I mean, I know Chaos is on my team. I'm going to trust him - it doesn't matter if he's Kate or Hurley, if he asks me to do something, I'll do it.
The alternative I considered was that only the members of Team Widmore would know one another. That would make it more important to discover and use the scanning facilities. I think I'm still trapped in that mentality. So which should I lose? The alternative or the mentality? :D
I think the counter to that is supposed to be Evil's invitation to join their side. I'm not sure I see the incentive to do so voluntarily. Their goals are just as hard as either of the teams. Stick with the side with 6 players vs 2, and you're far more likely to end up winning (imo).
The fix would be to make the conversion mandatory, but to make Candidates immune to it. That way, the Man in Black garners either a minion or some useful knowledge.
Widmore and Evil are going to have the advantage of knowing the hexes out of sight of everyone else.
How does Team Evil have this advantage? They have no forum and no PMs.
Having 2 shots for Widmore as well as Lostie might be more interesting. Is there a reason they shouldn't blindly shoot on the first day and randomly target someone not on their team? First ones to get off a shot might take out a shooter from the other side before they get a chance to shoot!
I was hoping to move some distance away from the routine shoot/protect and lynch/protect and kill/protect mechanisms. But perhaps spreading the love around a bit wouldn't hurt.
And I'm not sure I understand the Widmore barriers. Are they able to erect them in any hex, regardless of their (the player's) physical location?
No. They are able to erect them in the destination hexes their team has managed to reach.
And putting up a barrier surrounds a hex completely, right? So it's not like they have to erect 6 sides before a hex is surrounded? Because that could be interesting too - give them 12 barriers (enough to surround 2 hexes) and let them build as they'd like.
For simplicity in accounting, I had envisioned one barrier per hex to lock down that hex. However, being able to build fences between hexes might be more interesting, though I fear it might be too powerful with 12 per turn! After all, it's fairly difficult to get rid of them if you're not on Team Widmore!
They could wall off whole parts of the island by choosing that over surrounding a hex.
I was envisioning the barrier-per-hex thing as a way of walling off parts of the island, yes. But lines between hexes could work, too. How long should the segments be in order to balance this advantage?
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

is there a way to remove the barriers once the entire team Widmore is dead? If not then there could be a bit of a stalemate issue near the end. Lets say there is a barrier around the bottle so the stopper can't be toggled and the plane has been destroyed. No victory for anyone at that point.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Changes here are marked in red. Please review them!
Arcanis wrote:is there a way to remove the barriers once the entire team Widmore is dead?
Setting off the SWAN station's global EMP will destroy all the barriers. If the SWAN has been sabotaged, it may still be used to clear single hexes.

Looking at the map, I think that six is a good number of walls to allow Team Widmore to set up on any sides of the destination hexes they occupy on any given turn. You can block off quite a bit of Island with six lines, and even more with twelve. So how 'bout this: They can set up as many as six barriers on hexagon sides, and they can take down as many as three.

The sabotaged SWAN will clear out any blocked lines surrounding a given hex.

I think there's merit in the idea of having Sayid be able to hack/pass through the barriers at will.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

I've added changes throughout. They're red if I've added or changed something and under erasure if I've scratched something.
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

If someone that has been converted by MiB and is killed then resurrected are they still on team Evil or do they revert back to their previous team?
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Arcanis wrote:If someone that has been converted by MiB and is killed then resurrected are they still on team Evil or do they revert back to their previous team?
He's still evil. That's the risk of reviving someone: he might be a false friend.
Scoop20906

Re: LOST 2 - Accepting sign-ups for Late June? Early July?

Post by Scoop20906 »

Grundbegriff wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:Can we play as Before Scoop and After Scoop? Trust me when we say it won't be hard from our perspective. :ninja: :ninja:
I have no idea what that's supposed to mean. Sorry.
I think in the show that time travel and stuff where characters remembered past selves or alternate selves or something. Sorry, didnt watch the show. I just thought I would be a great candidate to play alternate scoops. :mrgreen:
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Do we get to lynch both of you?  scoop90062 

and  scoop20609 

"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Any additional comments? I'd like buy-in from the participants, if possible, and any additional ideas about how to make the game enjoyable are most welcome!
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Chaosraven wrote:Do we get to lynch both of you?  scoop90062 

and  scoop20609 

Only if you say my/his name backwards three times. :)

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

There so much RULEZ!

I think I said that last time. I've read the rulez but I have no idea how to devise a strategy at this point. Too many points of entry. I'll wait til I get a team and then start trying to figure out what role to fake err I mean how to help my team win. :ninja:

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

:shock: Holy Shit Flies Batman!

<Back from vacation...I really have no desire to read all those rules right now. Maybe Monday.>
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
redrun

Post by redrun »

Grundbegriff wrote:Any additional comments? I'd like buy-in from the participants, if possible, and any additional ideas about how to make the game enjoyable are most welcome!
-- Still reading. Minor note on Man in Black text (from Smoke and Mirrors thread):

"He can also attack any hex at nightfall, which will kill everyone in that hex who isn't immune to his attack. He is able to skip this attack or to convert another player to his cause instead of attacking, though he may convert no more than twice. In addition, he may move an extra hex on each map per turn."

The "or" in the second sentence reads strange, how about this for a second sentence: "He may skip this attack and do nothing or skip this attack to convert another player to his cause (max two converts per game)." Of course, it might just be me - it took me a while to realize that the 'or' was there to indicate that he did not have to attack at all or could convert instead of attacking.

-- Also, in new Man In Black text it sez he converts by name. I assume this is by player name, rather then character name, but would like to sure of my assumption.

-- My current gut feeling about the game is there will be a massive kill off over the first few turns as each side attempts to reduce the number of bad guys. One good shot by the Man in Black can take out a number of players, and the rest will decide to start using special abilites ASAP before being killed. On the flip side, unless something starts the massive kill sequence, I could see the game going a number of turns without a lot of kills as folks try to explore as much as possible before starting the big kill_off. I think the double action (past/present) will be interesting. It would be helpful to see a single player order sequence chart. My current guess is:

Submit past/present move orders.
Get notification from the Lost_Boss about where you are (and/or anything that prevented or changed movement).
Submit place action orders.
Get notification from the Lost_Boss about what happened.

Somewhere in there was submit character special action orders and when they happen.
Sufficient I am to the day.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

redrun wrote:
Grundbegriff wrote:Any additional comments? I'd like buy-in from the participants, if possible, and any additional ideas about how to make the game enjoyable are most welcome!
-- Still reading. Minor note on Man in Black text (from Smoke and Mirrors thread):

"He can also attack any hex at nightfall, which will kill everyone in that hex who isn't immune to his attack. He is able to skip this attack or to convert another player to his cause instead of attacking, though he may convert no more than twice. In addition, he may move an extra hex on each map per turn."

The "or" in the second sentence reads strange, how about this for a second sentence: "He may skip this attack and do nothing or skip this attack to convert another player to his cause (max two converts per game)." Of course, it might just be me - it took me a while to realize that the 'or' was there to indicate that he did not have to attack at all or could convert instead of attacking.
Thanks. I'll fix the awkward phrasing.
-- Also, in new Man In Black text it sez he converts by name. I assume this is by player name, rather then character name, but would like to sure of my assumption.
You are correct. It's "I'll convert Bubba"; it's not "I'll convert Kate".
-- My current gut feeling about the game is there will be a massive kill off over the first few turns as each side attempts to reduce the number of bad guys. One good shot by the Man in Black can take out a number of players, and the rest will decide to start using special abilites ASAP before being killed. On the flip side, unless something starts the massive kill sequence, I could see the game going a number of turns without a lot of kills as folks try to explore as much as possible before starting the big kill_off. I think the double action (past/present) will be interesting.
I'm not sure what the rhythm will be. It depends in part on how people decide to play. The Man in Black can attack a hex by number, but he won't necessarily know whether there's anyone in that hex unless people reveal their whereabouts. So I imagine he'll start by trying to enlarge his team. If I were the Man in Black, I'd want a mole in the Widmore forum and I'd want a Lostie in place for later betrayal of the Candidates.

The Losties, I suppose, will retain their shots and try to find one another. With the lack of a forum and the risk of being nuked by the Man in Black if they reveal their whereabouts, the Losties will also have a strong interest in finding the broadcast and message-drop locations. They'll also probably have some interest in scanning themselves and others.

The Widmore team will start building barriers both to protect their plane and to achieve a tactical advantage in movement on the board. Their highest priority, I suppose, is to find the explosives and the fuel. By the time they have explosives, they might also have an idea of where to lay traps.

For these reasons, my guess is that killing will be hard in the beginning, common in the middle, and potentially surprising and opportunistic toward the end. By giving everyone the potential to become a resurrector, I hope to complicate the usual deaths/time calculations and allow. It would be nice for underdogs to have a realistic shot at coming from behind to achieve victory.
It would be helpful to see a single player order sequence chart.
I'll be writing that in the other thread in the early afternoon. Right now, I have to take the kid to buy some safety goggles for a party he's attending.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

I'm moving the rules text to the game thread and providing better formatting so it'll be easier to grok what's what. For example, the stations and places have present and past powers. The former I have tagged in purple and the latter in green to match the color of the numerical text on the maps.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

I have posted the latest and greatest version of the rules in the Game Thread. Please feel free to

(a) sign up!
(b) provided further comments or corrections!
(c) ask any questions!

When it feels as if all participants are ready to start, I'll roll up the roles and positions, and we'll get this baby off the ground.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Did you want us to reconfirm or are you just looking for a new player list? Either way, I'm in. :D
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Reconfirmation would be nice. That way, I'll know who's paying attention. :D
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

I'm marking names as "confirmed" in the game thread, so please confirm your interest in playing imminently!

Meanwhile, everything in this thread has been superseded by the contents of the new thread. Tactical and strategic discussions here may be meaningless or irrelevant now.

Major changes:

5 charges of C-4 and 2 of dynamite.

Man in Black has a movement advantage.

Ben has a vendetta against Charles Widmore. Satisfaction results in his conversion to the Castaway team.

Ben has a pokey stick that he can use to kill Candidates (since Team Evil needs a direct way to do that).

One-time shooters now include two Castaways (Kate and Sawyer) and two Widmorons (Naomi and Zoe). The death occurs at nightfall, at the same time as the Man in Black's hex attack, and is anonymous, so using the shot as proof should be difficult. On the other hand, the target must be in the same hex as the shooter, so suspicion and emulation are still factors.

Etc.
redrun

Post by redrun »

Grundbegriff wrote: I'll be writing that in the other thread in the early afternoon. Right now, I have to take the kid to buy some safety goggles for a party he's attending.
-- Now that sounds like a real party! Please consider me confirmed for the Lost game.
Sufficient I am to the day.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

redrun wrote:
Grundbegriff wrote: I'll be writing that in the other thread in the early afternoon. Right now, I have to take the kid to buy some safety goggles for a party he's attending.
-- Now that sounds like a real party! Please consider me confirmed for the Lost game.
Airsoft. But it was canceled, so we went to see Inception instead.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Still IN
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Confirmed, yo!
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

confirmed
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
J.D.

Post by J.D. »

(Re-)Confirmed.
Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

Still INterested
The world is a swirling maelstrom of death and decay. It's inhabitants feed upon each other in a vile feast of flesh and blood. We should all live this way because it is the way of the universe that the strong survive and the weak PERISH!

Remember, Cthulhu saves too...........He just saves you for last.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

I'm Theohalled as well.

(sorry, I've had a number of chores keeping me from sitting down and giving the rules a real good read through. It looks epic)
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

i'm theohalled, but unagi style
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Needing confirmation from Brendan, Mr Bubbles, purge, Scoop20906, stessier, and tru1cy....

Also: are we passing around the keys to a forum-kingdom? Who can give me access so that I don't have to start a new one?
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

IN please.