[WW] Human Centipede Game over Good Guys Win.

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Chaosraven

Re: [WW] Human Centipede (stessier added value tax)

Post by Chaosraven »

Kenetickid wrote:
Lassr wrote:
Kenetickid wrote:
Lassr wrote:
theohall wrote:
Lassr wrote:So everyone state your opinions without voting!
Exactly. But apparently that does not apply to Scoop20906. He can do whatever he wants.
I have no problem with this.

If I was the seer and there was a counter-claim I would leave my vote on the evil seer because I know he's evil. My question would be why did Isgrimnur withdraw his vote?
I would assume he pulled it to keep from an accidental train from going off,
but that accidental train would be against the one he KNOWS is bad, that's the one he wants lynched either by accident or on purpose.
So by that Logic we can safely say taht Isgrimner is NOT that detective and we have to go with saying that Scoop is. So we would have to vote Isgrimner off toady and then weed out the Doctor/Assistant.
I think it is this exchange which means something.

KK actively engages Lassr in a dialogue about Isgrims "Blink"

Scoop has voted, and KK votes for Isgrim. A couple minutes later, so does theo.
Lassr seals the deal.

While theo has been advocating no hurry, he jumps on quickly.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Chaosraven

Re: [WW] Human Centipede (Scooped out of the room)

Post by Chaosraven »

As far as KK being "tru1cyquiet", that used to mean tru1cy had no role.

Lassr is going to be the deciding factor on this, as either of KK or theo should be perfectly willing to vote for the other.
I will congratulate KK on being a sneaky mofo if he's the Bad Guy, as the few snippets I read in the game come across as GoodGuy. Escpecially the opportunity to hammer home a win with Isgrim Versus Scoop when all they needed was two of us to fall for the ruse. Lassr was not going to, but theo was Proclaimed Tourist and actually noted to his "Fellow Tourist" KK (in the comment regarding RL). Talking me into Scoop versus Isgrim? Scoop handed us a Dead Scan.

From what I read, KK was the swing in that vote.
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Chaosraven wrote:As far as KK being "tru1cyquiet", that used to mean tru1cy had no role.

Lassr is going to be the deciding factor on this, as either of KK or theo should be perfectly willing to vote for the other.
I will congratulate KK on being a sneaky mofo if he's the Bad Guy, as the few snippets I read in the game come across as GoodGuy. Escpecially the opportunity to hammer home a win with Isgrim Versus Scoop when all they needed was two of us to fall for the ruse. Lassr was not going to, but theo was Proclaimed Tourist and actually noted to his "Fellow Tourist" KK (in the comment regarding RL). Talking me into Scoop versus Isgrim? Scoop handed us a Dead Scan.

I still lean theohall after rereading. I just can't find anything that would move me to think KK is evil. If he is then his quietness paid off.

Should we vote and get it over with before the weekend?
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

Lassr wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:As far as KK being "tru1cyquiet", that used to mean tru1cy had no role.

I still lean theohall after rereading. I just can't find anything that would move me to think KK is evil. If he is then his quietness paid off.

Should we vote and get it over with before the weekend?
At this point I think that yea we should just vote and go. Win or lose we will have a weekend to actually get things accompished without the looming threat of death and anal stitching hanging over our heads. So with all the responses up to current it looks like a majority for

Theohall 

The world is a swirling maelstrom of death and decay. It's inhabitants feed upon each other in a vile feast of flesh and blood. We should all live this way because it is the way of the universe that the strong survive and the weak PERISH!

Remember, Cthulhu saves too...........He just saves you for last.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

theohall 

Chaos, I toss the ball in your court.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

theohall 

"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

:twisted: All too easy
"Where are you off to?"

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Chaosraven wrote::twisted: All too easy
:binky: :lol: :binky:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
stessier

Post by stessier »

:binky: :doh: :binky:
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Voting is over.

Lassr, Kenetickid and Chaosraven close in on theohall. As they get closer theohall pulls a knife, but second guesses and runs for the metal doors. As the group close in on theohall he manages to open the second door, but doesn't get any further. Waiting for him just inside the door is the stesliteoopede. It's hands reach for theohall and drag him down to his back.

"Guys, we could use some help." cried the creation

Together they proceed to grab his knife and stab theohall dead.

The horror is over and the experiment has been halted.

The good guys have stopped the evil doers and restored order
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

YEAH!! My first win as a special. :D

Ok, Issgy and Theohall, lets here what you have to say.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Oh, and nice game bubbles. I enjoyed myself greatly.

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

wheww... at least Isgrimnur can't blame this one on me. :D
stessier

Post by stessier »

Nice job not scanning me Scoop. I was kind of worried the Detective would check me out, but hoped if I was blatant enough they would figure I was a harmless nut job and go on with life. :)
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
theohall

Post by theohall »

Yeah... I blew it when Isgrimnur faked Detective. BTW, he had just scanned Scoop, so knew Scoop was the Detective. Why he didn't name someone as evil? No idea. We never discussed him faking Detective.
Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

Yea that game I was just kinda blowing things off initially, but after the halfway point I actually had to start reading what was going on due to the fact of small numbers
The world is a swirling maelstrom of death and decay. It's inhabitants feed upon each other in a vile feast of flesh and blood. We should all live this way because it is the way of the universe that the strong survive and the weak PERISH!

Remember, Cthulhu saves too...........He just saves you for last.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

I realized when we got to 6 that getting to 4 would be a win, or a turning point. I was hoping that we'd got the detective, lack of scan results notwithstanding. We didn't know who we caught, as I was scanning others.

theohall has admitted to me that he overplayed it once I came out, jumping on scoop rather than playing it like a suspicious tourist. My scans were KK and stessier (night 2 due to some mixed up communication). If we hadn't screwed up night 2, Scoop would have been the scan and I wouldn't have spoofed without Scoop coming out first.

As it was, I thought long and hard about who to name for my scans. I didn't want to cloak one with a dead scan, as I figured that would be suspicious. :doh: In retrospect, I should have either outed stessier, as no one would have figured I'd scan a night target, or put theo in the remaining suspect pile and talked him up like I did Lassr.

We didn't coordinate outing, as I came to the conclusion late about the need to do so after night 2 in such a small game, so it was a surprise to Doc theo when I did.
Last edited by Isgrimnur on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

theohall wrote:Yeah... I blew it when Isgrimnur faked Detective. BTW, he had just scanned Scoop, so knew Scoop was the Detective. Why he didn't name someone as evil? No idea. We never discussed him faking Detective.
I think if he had named Scoop evil it would have worked for you. Then Scoop coming forward doesn't have the same bite as it did.

Although, Bubbles admitted there was some communication mix ups that kept Scoop from being scanned first so I consider this game a wash. Plus I didn't have my mouth stitched to someone's ass (or someone's mouth stitched to my ass) so for me it is a win either way.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
theohall

Post by theohall »

Isgrimnur wrote:I realized when we got to 6 that getting to 4 would be a win, or a turning point. I was hoping that we'd got the detective, lack of scan results notwithstanding. We didn't know who we caught, as I was scanning others.

theohall has admitted to me that he overplayed it once I came out, jumping on scoop rather than playing it like a suspicious tourist. My scans were KK and stessier (night 2 due to some mixed up communication). If we hadn't screwed up night 2, Scoop would have been the scan and I wouldn't have spoofed without Scoop coming out first.

As it was, I thought long and hard about who to name for my scans. I didn't want to cloak one with a dead scan, as I figured that would be suspicious. :doh: In retrospect, I should have either outed stessier, as no one would have figured I'd scan a night target, or put theo in the remaining suspect pile and talked him up like I did Lassr.

We didn't coordinate outing, as I came to the conclusion late about the need to do so after night 2 in such a small game, so it was a surprise to Doc theo when I did.
Ah-ha. So that is what happened. Now I understand. :)
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Chaosraven wrote::twisted: All too easy
didn't phase me, you did that to me before (I think it was the Lost game). :P

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

theohall wrote:Yeah... I blew it when Isgrimnur faked Detective. BTW, he had just scanned Scoop, so knew Scoop was the Detective. Why he didn't name someone as evil? No idea. We never discussed him faking Detective.
:shock:

Black Lives Matter
theohall

Post by theohall »

Lassr wrote:
:shock:
We screwed up the scan, so he scanned stessier - whom I had sewn into the centipede at the same time. :doh: Scan was supposed to be Scoop. Oh, well.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Ahh. That makes some sense. Was pretty fun all in all.

theohall

Post by theohall »

Nice job, Mr. B.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Thanks. I screwed up a few times and will not make the same mistakes, but as a first time mod it's entirely fun knowing everything and seeing how people react to lynchings and over night kills. I feel bad for Isgrimnur because the first night he had named Scoop as his scan, but changed his mind. Had he picked Scoop the first night I feel confident that things would have been much different. Later on I'll run another game and fix what was wrong.. Newb mistakes.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
theohall

Post by theohall »

We'd have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for that meddling Scoop. :)