[WW] Human Centipede Game over Good Guys Win.

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Mr Bubbles

[WW] Human Centipede Game over Good Guys Win.

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Well this might be a historical moment. I think it's time I come up with a game. I have an idea, but need to flesh it out, but basically it's going to be a human centipede themed game, albeit modified. Don't expect true adherence to the movie plot, but still... I wanted to do something different. Basic idea will be two bad guys, the doctor and his assistant and of course the detective and the rain soaked tourists. I'll post the rules at a later point, but wanted to see the level of interest. Should I keep it simple or would you folks rather it be more involved?

Ok I answered my own question here. I think I'm going to keep it a simple game.

Game Premise

9 "strangers" are driving along a lonely road trying to head to Serbia for a well deserved vacation when the car breaks down. In the middle of a forested area they decide to try to find help. They find an immaculate home that appears uninhabited.
Unbeknownst to the group, two members planned for this little car problem and have their own sinister plans. Inspired by a movie they just watched they decide to try to copy and improve on the idea of a human centipede. In this group lies one cop, but can he help prevent the sadistic experiment from being successful, we shall see. Can the huddled masses of tourist only armed with Cameras prevent this disaster who knows, but keep watching and the answers just may yet unfold themselves in the next couple days.

9 players total
Evil Roles

The Evil Doctor - Picks who will be his next centipede link.

Doctor's Assistant - Snoops around at night thumbing through personal belongings to find the Detective, but will also continue the evil doctor's work should he succumb to the group.

Good Guys

The Detective - Uses his keen mind and deductive reasoning to find the identities of the evil doers.

6 Innocent Tourist.

The evil twins may only PM each other at night. Just like Chaosraven I will hold you to the honor system to not doing anything during the day.

Playing

1. Kenetickid
2. Scoop20906
3. theohall
4. Remus West
5. Lassr
6.Lagom Lite
7.Isgrimnur
8. stessier
9. Chaosraven
Last edited by Mr Bubbles on Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:00 pm, edited 16 times in total.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Remus West

Re: [WW] First time Idea (Human Centipede)

Post by Remus West »

No conversions. :wink:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

My Baltar posts could pale in comparison to having to go Ass to Mouth with Chaosraven...hell with anyone.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Remus West wrote:No conversions. :wink:
No, no conversions, just victims. I'm still debating once someone gets caught if there will be the opportunity to free them, but if there was a mechanism to free a victim I might limit it to one. The one thing I don't want is a Thing game.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

Well I am always IN for something
The world is a swirling maelstrom of death and decay. It's inhabitants feed upon each other in a vile feast of flesh and blood. We should all live this way because it is the way of the universe that the strong survive and the weak PERISH!

Remember, Cthulhu saves too...........He just saves you for last.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Mr Bubbles wrote:
Remus West wrote:No conversions. :wink:
No, no conversions, just victims. I'm still debating once someone gets caught if there will be the opportunity to free them, but if there was a mechanism to free a victim I might limit it to one. The one thing I don't want is a Thing game.
Unless Kraegor comes back. In which case we do want the thing game. :twisted:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I'm interested and I don't think Kraegor is coming back. Its been months. :(
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

scoop i just did a search on kraeggor he last visitedon april 30, so maybe all is not lost. Maybe you can start a I :wub: kraegor fan club and send him some Pm's to get him to come back.
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Scoop20906 wrote:I'm interested and I don't think Kraegor is coming back. Its been months. :(
Well thats a shame... His snark was unrivaled. The rest of us just aspire to chop down our opponents as well as he does.
Bertrand Russell
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Please see first post. I kept it simple, but will be starting this game up probably this weekend or Monday depending if we get enough people or whenever we get enough.
Bertrand Russell
theohall

Post by theohall »

I'm IN for simple.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Newcastle wrote:scoop i just did a search on kraeggor he last visitedon april 30, so maybe all is not lost. Maybe you can start a I :wub: kraegor fan club and send him some Pm's to get him to come back.
I've had a PM sitting in my outbox since January that I sent him. Maybe its me. :(
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Remus West

Re: [WW] Human Centipede

Post by Remus West »

In but I'm out of town from after work today until late Sunday.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

IN
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

This is screwed up and twisted. I like it.

In.
But you've seen who's in heaven
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

What the hell, Bubbles? Is English your third language or something?
Doctor's Assistant - Snoops around at night thumbing through personal belongings to find the Detective, but will also continue the evil doctors work should he succumb to the group.
This should clearly read "evil doctor's work". Sheesh. :P
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Oh, and if I get cast as the evil doctor I'm going to kill you, Mr Bubbles. I'm going to hunt you down and I'm going to kill you. :x
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Lagom Lite wrote:Oh, and if I get cast as the evil doctor I'm going to kill you, Mr Bubbles. I'm going to hunt you down and I'm going to kill you. :x
Awesome. LA gtg everyone? :D
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

What the hell ... IN
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Isgrimnur wrote:What the hell ... IN
For the game or the gtg to off Bubbles?
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

For the game. I've got no Bubbles beef, nor do I want any.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Isgrimnur wrote:For the game. I've got no Bubbles beef, nor do I want any.
We can game before and after though. You pick the game. :twisted:
stessier

Post by stessier »

Isgrimnur wrote:For the game. I've got no Bubbles beef, nor do I want any.
Probably wouldn't fit in your diet anyway.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

So we need just one more. One more segment, errr I mean tourist.. yeah that's it. I'll start the game on Monday. :)
Bertrand Russell
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

I am IN for Ass to Mouth.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Chaosraven wrote:I am IN for Ass to Mouth.
Uhhhh, I just remembered I have something I need to do. Away from here. I'll be over at GT.
stessier

Re: [WW] Human Centipede (Game will start on Monday)

Post by stessier »

Time to start chowing Fiber One bars.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

stessier wrote:Time to start chowing Fiber One bars.
The Prologue?
Bertrand Russell
stessier

Post by stessier »

Mr Bubbles wrote:
The Prologue?
No way I am clicking on a YouTube link in this game. :D
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

I am oddly aroused and comforted by that video...
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
theohall

Post by theohall »

We should invite Brian/Metalhed as a consultant.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

stessier wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:
The Prologue?
No way I am clicking on a YouTube link in this game. :D
It's a Fiber One commercial. I promise you it's completely harmless, unless you're German in which case it might be mildly offensive.
Bertrand Russell
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Ok Remus said he would be back tonight, so Im sending out your roles now. Will still start the game in the morning.
Bertrand Russell
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

After 4 hours of unpaved road travel in the middle of a thick forest the bus grounded to a sudden half

“This is probably not a good sign” exclaimed Scoop.

“I would say that probably is a good assessment” replied Lassr

“Excuse me folks, but I’ll have a look at things, please stay seated and I’ll hopefully have us on our way soon. Will someone please assist me and start the van when I say?” asked the bus driver.

“Sure I’ll do it” answered Remus

A few minutes later Remus gets the word and hits the ignition, followed by a loud electrical pop
“Ummm I don’t think that’s a good sign, someone go check on the driver” Lagom Lite responded.

After a minute or two Lassr returns with a report “ Yeah, I think he’s dead. Does anyone else want to give a second opinion?”

“Well that sucks” snorted Chaosraven “What do we do now?”

“Didn’t we see a house just a ways back?” replied stessier “Well I say we head back to see if someone there can help us out.”

Without delay the troop of 9 headed the house just back up the road. A large imposing house nestled in the middle of the forest stood in front of them. Kenetickid kicked in the door and they proceeded to enter the building. As the last of them entered a thought occurred to Kenetickid. “Do you think I should have knocked first?”

Just before they could answer bars descend upon the doors and windows.

The door and window bars prevent you from leaving. After a long conversation and not getting anywhere, everyone decided the best thing to do was to sleep on it. There seemed to be plenty of bedrooms, so each person went their own way.

It is now night. Doctor and Assistant, feel free to communication. Everyone else, sleep well.

Detective who will you scan?

Doctor who will you add to your collection?

Assistant who will you scan?
Bertrand Russell
Lagom Lite

Re: [WW] Human Centipede (The game is a foot)

Post by Lagom Lite »

Obviously, if you enter an abandoned house and are trapped within, the only sensible course of action is to take a nap.

Is there a bar? I could whip up a White Russian in no time.
Is there anyone in hell?

theohall

Post by theohall »

I could use a night cap. One White Russian, por favor.
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

theohall wrote:I could use a night cap. One White Russian, por favor.
/unpacks nine-tails

Right. Which one of you is from Minsk?
Is there anyone in hell?

theohall

Post by theohall »

Whose wearing a mink? What??
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

I brought my spray paint. Let's tag that cruel bastard!
stessier

Post by stessier »

Lagom Lite wrote:Right. Which one of you is from Minsk?
Why it's elementary my dear Lagom.