[WW] Human Centipede Game over Good Guys Win.

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Scoop20906

Re: [WW] Human Centipede (stessier added value tax)

Post by Scoop20906 »

Isgrimnur wrote:If we miss today, it's bye-bye game, as we're down to 4, two on each side and the human centipede gets the survivors.
Lucky for us and thanks to you we will not have a miss today.

I AM THE DETECTIVE.

Here are my scans:
Night One - Lagom Lite - Tourist from Belarus

I scanned him because he was quite chatty. Sucked he was killed in the morning.

Night Two - Lassr - Tourist

My scan on night two was a tough choice. I was tempted to scan Chaos and Stessier. Very glad I didn't select Stessier.

Since Isgrimnur was kind enough to claim detective we can assume that he is the Doctor's Assistant.

Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

So, trust Isgrimnur or not. If he is evil then they will win if we lynch incorrectly.

Mr Bubbles: DO the bad guys learn the result of their scan before or after the victim is surgically attached to the next ass in line?
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

messed up the quotes:

Isgrimnur 

theohall

Post by theohall »

Shouldn't we at least hear from Chaosraven?
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

theohall wrote:Shouldn't we at least hear from Chaosraven?
I'm the detective and I am countering a baddie. I don't need to wait to vote.

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Scoop20906 wrote:
Isgrimnur wrote:If we miss today, it's bye-bye game, as we're down to 4, two on each side and the human centipede gets the survivors.
Lucky for us and thanks to you we will not have a miss today.

I AM THE DETECTIVE.

Here are my scans:
Night One - Lagom Lite - Tourist from Belarus

I scanned him because he was quite chatty. Sucked he was killed in the morning.

Night Two - Lassr - Tourist

My scan on night two was a tough choice. I was tempted to scan Chaos and Stessier. Very glad I didn't select Stessier.

Since Isgrimnur was kind enough to claim detective we can assume that he is the Doctor's Assistant.

not a shock...Doctor Scoop 

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
theohall

Post by theohall »

Who isn't a Detective in this motley crew?
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Thanks, Igor, you just made it easier. You and your doctor friend won't be getting your mitts on me.

Awful convenient that one of your scans is dead and the other is the one I'm trying to court to the good side.

Scoop20906 

It's almost as if people are the problem.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Scoop20906 wrote:
theohall wrote:Shouldn't we at least hear from Chaosraven?
I'm the detective and I am countering a baddie. I don't need to wait to vote.
Or a scheming Doctor or Doctor's Assistant trying to counter the actual Detective's claims. You know, the prior Detective's claims can be verified. Kenetickid - are you just a Tourist like me?
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Hey, I've just did my job. I finally got to counter someone claiming my role. :D

If you guys decide to kill me you are just losing the game all by yourselves.

Note this: I didn't have to counter Isgrimnur's claim of detective. No one had voted or me although Lassr had mentioned me as his suspect.

Still, why should I panic and counter? I was very careful to force Isgrimnur to state his claim.

theohall

Post by theohall »

Scoop20906 wrote:Hey, I've just did my job. I finally got to counter someone claiming my role. :D

Note this: I didn't have to counter Isgrimnur's claim of detective. No one had voted or me although Lassr had mentioned me as his suspect.

Still, why should I panic and counter? I was very careful to force Isgrimnur to state his claim.
And then panicked with a screwed up counter because Lassr fingered you.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Isgrimnur wrote:Thanks, Igor, you just made it easier. You and your doctor friend won't be getting your mitts on me.

Awful convenient that one of your scans is dead and the other is the one I'm trying to court to the good side.
Really? and convenient that both of your scans are alive and happen to be tourists too huh? My situation is actually more realistic.

Which leads me to think that the Doctor is either theohall or Kenetickid. See, thats how a detective works. 8-)

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

theohall wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:Hey, I've just did my job. I finally got to counter someone claiming my role. :D

And then panicked with a screwed up counter because Lassr fingered you.
Actually, I was writing my outing up and posted it before I even saw Lassr's post.

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Right now I see the baddies as this:

Doctor Theohall
Doctor's Assistant Isgrimnur

:twisted:

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Lassr wrote:So, trust Isgrimnur or not. If he is evil then they will win if we lynch incorrectly.

Mr Bubbles: DO the bad guys learn the result of their scan before or after the victim is surgically attached to the next ass in line?
I want an answer to this question first.

If they receive their scan then kill then they know the identity of 2 people (both could be their kills) if afterward then that means only 1 kill will be a known to them. Would Isgrimnur come out if they only knew the identity of one of their kills (a huge risk unless the identity known is the detective).

Black Lives Matter
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I'm just about to head out from work and won't be available for questions.

Kenetickid, Lassr, Chaosraven: please do not place your votes until later tonight so we can make sure to make the right decision.

Let me be clear. You guys kill me and the baddies win the game.

Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Detective who will you scan?

Doctor who will you add to your collection?

Assistant who will you scan?
The scan order implies that the assistant gets the results of a scan after the doctor stops sewing. Scoop is needed in surgery to hand the doctor the tools, after all.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Scoop20906 wrote:I'm just about to head out from work and won't be available for questions.

Kenetickid, Lassr, Chaosraven: please do not place your votes until later tonight so we can make sure to make the right decision.

Let me be clear. You guys kill me and the baddies win the game.
But it's okay for you to vote and leave it outstanding :roll: Good one.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Lassr wrote:
Lassr wrote:So, trust Isgrimnur or not. If he is evil then they will win if we lynch incorrectly.

If they receive their scan then kill then they know the identity of 2 people (both could be their kills) if afterward then that means only 1 kill will be a known to them. Would Isgrimnur come out if they only knew the identity of one of their kills (a huge risk unless the identity known is the detective).
I agree. I am absolutely shocked he spoofed my role. I can only imagine they hoped that Lagom was the Detective. I was planning to play out today and see if I could fish some comments from the baddies and then announce myself and at least clear Lassr. It was my only shot really as I was worried I would get killed over night and not be able to give any information at all.

Again, please wait until later tonight before voting as I want to take some time to look at my vote again.

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Isgrimnur wrote:
Detective who will you scan?

Doctor who will you add to your collection?

Assistant who will you scan?
The scan order implies that the assistant gets the results of a scan after the doctor stops sewing. Scoop is needed in surgery to hand the doctor the tools, after all.
that's what I assumed but want to be clear.

Black Lives Matter
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

withdraw Scoop20906 

I'm content to wait things out. But I think this may be a ploy. If CR is his doctor, he wants the backup to show up.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Scoop20906 wrote:
Lassr wrote:

I agree. I am absolutely shocked he spoofed my role. I can only imagine they hoped that Lagom was the Detective. I was planning to play out today and see if I could fish some comments from the baddies and then announce myself and at least clear Lassr. It was my only shot really as I was worried I would get killed over night and not be able to give any information at all.

Again, please wait until later tonight before voting as I want to take some time to look at my vote again.
Are you going to withdraw your vote, Herr Doctor?
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Ok, I am home for the evening. I will answer any questions anyone has.
theohall wrote:Are you going to withdraw your vote, Herr Doctor?
Hell no. I nailed your partner. Even though I shudder at what you will do to me tonight I know that the rest of the tourists will rescue me the next day.

Ok, lets look at some facts.
Scoop20906 wrote:Here are the votes of note to mull over:

Vote to Kill Remus West
1. Kenetickid - Remus West
2. Scoop20906 - Kenetickid
3. theohall - Remus West
4. Remus West - Scoop
5. Lassr - Remus West
6.Lagom Lite
7.Isgrimnur - Remus West
8. stessier - Kenetickid
9. Chaosraven - Remus West

N-1 Vote for Scoop20906
1. Kenetickid - Chaosraven
2. Scoop20906 - Kenetickid
3. theohall - scoop
4. Remus West - Scoop
5. Lassr - scoop
6.Lagom Lite
7.Isgrimnur - Scoop
8. stessier - kenetickid
9. Chaosraven - Remus West
Note the highlights. Both of them caught red handed.

Now I see why I survived N-1. For those who ask why I didn't announce my role at N-1, first I didn't realize I was that close and also I didn't have any scans to offer (I only had Lagom at that point who was dead) so I thought I would ride it out and hope to survive to the next day.

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

This is the post that made me think Scoop was evil:
Scoop20906 wrote:The detective should have two scans now. Even if both reveal only tourists I think he should STRONGLY consider coming out today with his scans to help narrow down the field of suspects.
at the time I thought stessier was the detective and he put this out there knowing the detective was dead or could be dead. Now I think it is safe to assume that stessier was not the detective (2 evils would not claim the same role guaranteeing us 1 dead evil today).

So scoop, were you coming out today if Isgrimnur had not of spoken up since you had only 1 tourist?

Black Lives Matter
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Lassr wrote:This is the post that made me think Scoop was evil:
Scoop20906 wrote:The detective should have two scans now. Even if both reveal only tourists I think he should STRONGLY consider coming out today with his scans to help narrow down the field of suspects.
at the time I thought stessier was the detective and he put this out there knowing the detective was dead or could be dead. Now I think it is safe to assume that stessier was not the detective (2 evils would not claim the same role guaranteeing us 1 dead evil today).

So scoop, were you coming out today if Isgrimnur had not of spoken up since you had only 1 tourist?
Yeah, I was. I was actually very happy you said Stessier might have been the Detective. It gave me a little cover to ask questions and not look suspicious too the baddies. I wanted to wait for everyone to check to give someone the chance to claim my role. I really didn't think it would happen but thats how you have to play it.

I don't have any protection in the game so once I out my mouth is stitched to someone's butt.

I considered scanning Isggy last night but Theohall had me fooled again. I feel bad for Isggy a bit. He just hasn't had the best luck as a baddie lately.

Once this game is over Isgrimnur and Theohall will need to explain why they took the chance to claim Detective. I think they had better odds keeping quiet.

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Scoop20906 wrote:
Lassr wrote:This is the post that made me think Scoop was evil:

Yeah, I was. I was actually very happy you said Stessier might have been the Detective. It gave me a little cover to ask questions and not look suspicious too the baddies. I wanted to wait for everyone to check to give someone the chance to claim my role. I really didn't think it would happen but thats how you have to play it.

I don't have any protection in the game so once I out my mouth is stitched to someone's butt.

I considered scanning Isggy last night but Theohall had me fooled again. I feel bad for Isggy a bit. He just hasn't had the best luck as a baddie lately.

Once this game is over Isgrimnur and Theohall will need to explain why they took the chance to claim Detective. I think they had better odds keeping quiet.
You assume too much. I may just kill us all...by voting for you.

Black Lives Matter
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Lassr wrote:You assume too much. I may just kill us all...by voting for you.
Thats your call. Just look at the evidence and make the best decision you can.

Lassr, why don't you ask Theohall if he is willing to vote for Isgrimnur. Why is he so confident I'm not the Detective and Isgrimnur is?

theohall

Post by theohall »

Scoop20906 wrote:

Lassr, why don't you ask Theohall if he is willing to vote for Isgrimnur. Why is he so confident I'm not the Detective and Isgrimnur is?
Sure, I could vote for Isgrimnur. For all I know, he is your partner and you are willing to sacrifice him to prove your case.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

theohall wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:

Sure, I could vote for Isgrimnur. For all I know, he is your partner and you are willing to sacrifice him to prove your case.
Put your vote where your mouth is.

theohall

Post by theohall »

Scoop20906 wrote:
theohall wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:

Put your vote where your mouth is.
I'm still waiting to hear from all parties, instead of being in a rush like you. Why the hurry, now?
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Don't mistake my glee in nailing a baddie as being in a rush. Don't worry, my fellow tourists will get you tomorrow.

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

theohall wrote: For all I know, he is your partner and you are willing to sacrifice him to prove your case.
thought about this but that would be a stupid move. It would guarantee an evil kill for the good side which means the "detective" would then have to survive several nights to make it to the end. Evil cannot let a real detective live to search.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Scoop20906 wrote:

I'll answer this after I'm done with my own detective work. Yes, I'm saying I'm a detective!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just not THE detective...

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Info:

Isgrimnur claimed Detective without questioning the logic of coming out.
Isgrimnur claims 2 scans, both alive and tourists.
Isgrimnur claimed detective after everyone BUT Chaosraven checked in. (He took a minor risk of claiming a fake detective if also thought stessier was the detective and everyone else had not claimed it so far)
If faking, could Chaosraven be the other evil (since Isgrimnur did not wait for Chaosraven to chime in)
Or he may not worry about it because he is the real detective.

Scoop asked the detective to step forward.
Scoop kept a list of everyone that checked in.
Scoop listed a player that was killed the first night as a scan (Inconvenient, but an old move for evil and can look bad for you) If bad scoop, why draw that attention?
Scoop comes out after I point out who has to be the 2 evils in my opinion (me knowing I'm good).

Evil only needs a miss today.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

So everyone state your opinions without voting!

Black Lives Matter
theohall

Post by theohall »

Scoop20906 wrote:Don't mistake my glee in nailing a baddie as being in a rush. Don't worry, my fellow tourists will get you tomorrow.
It looks like an evil one trying to rush a vote to me.

1) You place a vote and leave it in place.
2) You demand everyone wait for you while refusing to wait yourself.
3) You try to pressure me into voting without waiting for all parties to be heard.

You know who does this? Evil folks who are trying to get the final kill to win them the game. I'm content with waiting to hear what everyone has to say.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Lassr wrote:So everyone state your opinions without voting!
Exactly. But apparently that does not apply to Scoop20906. He can do whatever he wants.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Just a tourist here.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

theohall wrote:
Lassr wrote:So everyone state your opinions without voting!
Exactly. But apparently that does not apply to Scoop20906. He can do whatever he wants.
I have no problem with this.

If I was the seer and there was a counter-claim I would leave my vote on the evil seer because I know he's evil. My question would be why did Isgrimnur withdraw his vote?

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

You know what my evil radar tells me?
Spoiler:
Isgrimnur is NOT the detective.

Black Lives Matter