[WW] Human Centipede Game over Good Guys Win.

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Scoop20906

Re: [WW] Human Centipede (stessier added value tax)

Post by Scoop20906 »

Lassr wrote:You know what my evil radar tells me?
Spoiler:
Isgrimnur is NOT the detective.
I doubt that hasn't stopped you from screwing up and making the wrong vote before. :twisted:
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Scoop20906 wrote:
Lassr wrote:You know what my evil radar tells me?
Spoiler:
Isgrimnur is NOT the detective.
I doubt that hasn't stopped you from screwing up and making the wrong vote before. :twisted:
Luckily I'm numb to it these days.
Just do it! is my motto also.

But I'll wait to hear from others.

If you are evil then Bravo. You set that up beautifully at the start of the day. First I thought you may looking to do what Isgrimnur did. Wait and see if anyone claims seer and if not then pounce and get us to lynch an innocent.

But I'm not 100% convinced. It still bothers me that an evil Isgrimnur would announce he is the detective before Chaos checked in. Calculated risk, Chaos partner or Isgrimnur seer?

Evil needs an innocent to die today so evil could have set back and wait for a tourist to get to N-2 and pounce. Or could have took a chance that seer was dead or come out first so the real seer looks bad.

Decisions...
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Hmmm. Well, Chaos is very mum and that bothers me.

But, whats up with Theohall then? He pounces all over me with no reason right after I counter the faking Isgrimnur. He seems to clearly fit the role of a partner trying to protect his other partner.

Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

KK and CR have been conspicously absent since this all started.

I'm also not the one pushing for a quick push before we get everyone involved. I knew my life was forfeit as soon as I came forward. I was bait for a counter with the assistant or would wind up on a severely restricted diet after tonight. I've learned that it's better to be a dead hero for the winning team than survive until the horrible bloodletting at the end. I failed as a seer last game and I didn't want to fail again.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

So I guess neither of you left a clue? Yes, I know, they can be faked.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
theohall

Post by theohall »

Scoop20906 wrote:Hmmm. Well, Chaos is very mum and that bothers me.

But, whats up with Theohall then? He pounces all over me with no reason right after I counter the faking Isgrimnur. He seems to clearly fit the role of a partner trying to protect his other partner.
The all-caps screaming at us counter-claim is what puts me in the Scoop20906 is evil camp. Whenever he is extra-vocal, he is usually the bad guy. And he literally screamed.

Chaosraven being ultra-quiet bothers me.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Lassr wrote:So I guess neither of you left a clue? Yes, I know, they can be faked.
I never leave clues.

Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Nor do I. With my luck, any code I would leave would be so transparent as to be self defeating.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

theohall wrote:

The all-caps screaming at us counter-claim is what puts me in the Scoop20906 is evil camp. Whenever he is extra-vocal, he is usually the bad guy. And he literally screamed.

How long have you been around, Theohall? When you announce your role you always announce it will all caps and then give your scans and rationale for those scans. What put you in the anti-scoop20906 camp was the fact that you are the Doctor.

You haven't even attempted to analyze my claim.

Hey, Chaos, I hope you are busy because your silence is killing us here. Lassr and KK are going to be the ones to decide this tomorrow thanks to your "mum" act.

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Isgrimnur wrote:Nor do I. With my luck, any code I would leave would be so transparent as to be self defeating.
Thats partly why I don't leave clues. The other is I think they are poor ways to prove your role as they can be so easily fakes. Still, the others enjoy doing so ...

Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

think I'm going to start voting off people that leave anything that looks like a code.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Doesn't look like KK or chaos are around so I'm going to bed.

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

And now I see them both online probably catching. You two have any questions for me?

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Chaosraven works from 4 to midnight almost every single day. Occasionally he does actually have a day where he has to actually work. if you all are in some sort of hurry to finish the day, feel free to lynch his sneaky silent phoneusing ass.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

Night night then scoop.
The world is a swirling maelstrom of death and decay. It's inhabitants feed upon each other in a vile feast of flesh and blood. We should all live this way because it is the way of the universe that the strong survive and the weak PERISH!

Remember, Cthulhu saves too...........He just saves you for last.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Chaosraven wrote:Chaosraven works from 4 to midnight almost every single day. Occasionally he does actually have a day where he has to actually work. if you all are in some sort of hurry to finish the day, feel free to lynch his sneaky silent phoneusing ass.
Sorry. Guess I am just excited I finally did something right in a WW game.

Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

Chaosraven wrote:Chaosraven works from 4 to midnight almost every single day. Occasionally he does actually have a day where he has to actually work. if you all are in some sort of hurry to finish the day, feel free to lynch his sneaky silent phoneusing ass.
and unfortunately all that RL stuff that kept me off yesterday is still around today. Like finishing the cleaning of the yard before the city raises holy shnit.
The world is a swirling maelstrom of death and decay. It's inhabitants feed upon each other in a vile feast of flesh and blood. We should all live this way because it is the way of the universe that the strong survive and the weak PERISH!

theohall

Post by theohall »

Scoop20906 wrote:
theohall wrote:

How long have you been around, Theohall? When you announce your role you always announce it will all caps and then give your scans and rationale for those scans. What put you in the anti-scoop20906 camp was the fact that you are the Doctor.

You haven't even attempted to analyze my claim.

Hey, Chaos, I hope you are busy because your silence is killing us here. Lassr and KK are going to be the ones to decide this tomorrow thanks to your "mum" act.
Not everyone does so. Some do, but not all. And yours is at a conventient moment when you've been fingered.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Kenetickid wrote:
and unfortunately all that RL stuff that kept me off yesterday is still around today. Like finishing the cleaning of the yard before the city raises holy shnit.
What??? KK has real life stuff too? How come this was not a good enough excuse for me? ;)

(please note the wink, fellow tourist.)
theohall

Post by theohall »

Scoop20906 wrote:
Sorry. Guess I am just excited I finally did something right in a WW game.
Or just in a hurry to finish whatever is behind that Steel Door.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

We got time to discuss, but I won't be around much tomorrow.

Black Lives Matter
Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

Lassr wrote:Info:

Scoop asked the detective to step forward.
Scoop kept a list of everyone that checked in.
Scoop listed a player that was killed the first night as a scan (Inconvenient, but an old move for evil and can look bad for you) If bad scoop, why draw that attention?
Scoop comes out after I point out who has to be the 2 evils in my opinion (me knowing I'm good).

Evil only needs a miss today.
I know that there was no counter claim in the BSG game, but I just wanted to bring up that this is something that Ungai did in that game as well and we all should remember how that came out.

Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

Lassr wrote:
theohall wrote:
Lassr wrote:So everyone state your opinions without voting!
Exactly. But apparently that does not apply to Scoop20906. He can do whatever he wants.
I have no problem with this.

If I was the seer and there was a counter-claim I would leave my vote on the evil seer because I know he's evil. My question would be why did Isgrimnur withdraw his vote?
I would assume he pulled it to keep from an accidental train from going off, but Scoop is leaving his so that when 2 tourists like me pop there vote his partner cna finish the train off and get the win. That's just me assuming things.

theohall

Post by theohall »

Kenetickid wrote:... but Scoop is leaving his so that when 2 tourists like me pop there vote his partner cna finish the train off and get the win. That's just me assuming things.
Which is what infuriated me about Scoop's arrogance in leaving his vote while demanding we all wait for him.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Kenetickid wrote:
Lassr wrote:
theohall wrote:
Exactly. But apparently that does not apply to Scoop20906. He can do whatever he wants.

If I was the seer and there was a counter-claim I would leave my vote on the evil seer because I know he's evil. My question would be why did Isgrimnur withdraw his vote?
I would assume he pulled it to keep from an accidental train from going off,
but that accidental train would be against the one he KNOWS is bad, that's the one he wants lynched either by accident or on purpose.

Black Lives Matter
Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

Lassr wrote:
Kenetickid wrote:
Lassr wrote:
theohall wrote:

but that accidental train would be against the one he KNOWS is bad, that's the one he wants lynched either by accident or on purpose.
So by that Logic we can safely say taht Isgrimner is NOT that detective and we have to go with saying that Scoop is. So we would have to vote Isgrimner off toady and then weed out the Doctor/Assistant.

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Kenetickid wrote:
Lassr wrote:
Kenetickid wrote:
Lassr wrote:
theohall wrote:

So by that Logic we can safely say taht Isgrimner is NOT that detective and we have to go with saying that Scoop is. So we would have to vote Isgrimner off toady and then weed out the Doctor/Assistant.
No, by that logic I'm not holding Scoop's keeping a vote on Isgrimnur against him. I'd do the same.
but it does beg the question, why would Isgrimnur feel the need to withdraw a vote from the one he KNOWS is evil. He shouldn't care if the vote is accidental if it gets rid of the evil player.

Black Lives Matter
Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

Lassr wrote:
Kenetickid wrote:
Lassr wrote:
Kenetickid wrote:
Lassr wrote:
theohall wrote:

No, by that logic I'm not holding Scoop's keeping a vote on Isgrimnur against him. I'd do the same.
but it does beg the question, why would Isgrimnur feel the need to withdraw a vote from the one he KNOWS is evil. He shouldn't care if the vote is accidental if it gets rid of the evil player.
So we seem to be in agreement then Lassr and with Theo claiming to be a tourist and being online atm w can finish this off with.....

Isgrimner 

theohall

Post by theohall »

Isgrimnur 

Sure.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Lassr wrote:
Kenetickid wrote:
Lassr wrote:
Kenetickid wrote:
Lassr wrote:
theohall wrote:

Because I don't KNOW who's evil. I know three good players and was speculating as to the rest of it. I assume that Scoop is trying to spoof my role, which leans heavily toward evil, but doesn't prove it. It's possible, but highly unlikely, that an unpowered could spoof a powered role.

I wanted to see how things developed so that I could get a read on the other three. Scoop wanted to start pushing things. Seems to me that evil would want to push things for a quick resolution and not give people time to think things through.

But since we're going back to voting, I'll put mine back on  Nurse Scoop 

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Isgrimnur wrote: Because I don't KNOW who's evil. I know three good players and was speculating as to the rest of it.

Really?
I assume that Scoop is trying to spoof my role, which leans heavily toward evil, but doesn't prove it. It's possible, but highly unlikely, that an unpowered could spoof a powered role.
Why?

Black Lives Matter
theohall

Post by theohall »

Lassr wrote:
Isgrimnur wrote:theohall and Kenetickid are both good little tourists. They can watch my back any time. The rest of you need to figure out which one of you wants to join us to get out of this place, as the other two are going to do horrible, nasty things to you.

My money is on Lassr being the last of the good guys.
SO, you are saying you are the detective. If so, then you just eliminated 2 of my 3 suspects. I thought Scoop, & theohall or Kenetickid.

Scoop & Isgrimnur.
Lassr, here is your "why."
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

theohall wrote:
Lassr wrote:
Isgrimnur wrote:theohall and Kenetickid are both good little tourists. They can watch my back any time. The rest of you need to figure out which one of you wants to join us to get out of this place, as the other two are going to do horrible, nasty things to you.

SO, you are saying you are the detective. If so, then you just eliminated 2 of my 3 suspects. I thought Scoop, & theohall or Kenetickid.

Scoop & Isgrimnur.
:?:

Scoop would fake being the detective as a tourist in order to survive but then we kill the real detective and everyone gets "trained" anyhow.

Black Lives Matter
theohall

Post by theohall »

irt my vote...

If we lynch Isgrimnur (assuming he is evil) and Scoop is the Detective, Scoop will die in the night. So in that situation, they are both dead anyway and we still have to figure things out.

If we lynch Scoop (assuming he is evil) and Isgrimnur is the Detective, same thing.

Either way, they are both dead OR the game is over. I don't know who to believe, but have my suspicions irt Scoop and his aggressive nature when cornered. However, I don't think we will get a majority on him for the reasons you and Kenetickid were discussing. So... let's find out who is what.

Whichever of you is the Detective, if you get lynched, I apologize in advance.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Lassr wrote:
theohall wrote:
Lassr wrote:

Scoop & Isgrimnur.

Scoop would fake being the detective as a tourist in order to survive but then we kill the real detective and everyone gets "trained" anyhow.
He wouldn't fake Detective as a Tourist. He would fake Detective as the Doctor's Assistant who has the same ability, trying to get us to kill the real Detective.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Lassr wrote:
theohall wrote:
Lassr wrote:

Scoop & Isgrimnur.

Spitballing in general: if he was a tourist and figured the real detective was dead, he could spoof it to get me killed in an attempt to save things. But then that would mean you and CR are the doc and assistant. I guess I was taking it more in an overall WW strategy problem than specific to this game.

In this case, I'm pretty confident that this isn't the case. Scoop's evil and trying to get us all killed.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

theohall wrote: He wouldn't fake Detective as a Tourist. He would fake Detective as the Doctor's Assistant who has the same ability, trying to get us to kill the real Detective.
well yeah. I was asking Isgrimnur why tourist scoop would play a fake detective as he suggested.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

I agree with that theohall (it's over or it ain't)and I will go with my first gut feeling.

Goat or Hero. Stay tuned.

Isgrimnur 

I'll check back when I can tomorrow to continue the game or to face ridicule.

Black Lives Matter
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Either of these is a Bizarre fake.

At 6 people, with Majority 4, we go to 5.
Night kill (as there is no Protection) goes to 4.

Yet neither of these guys gave us a Bad Guy scanned FTW.
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Wait... you bastards got the vote to 4 already?
"Where are you off to?"