Simple WW Return of the Hunter(ish)-Day 3?

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

miltonite

Re: Simple WW Return of the Hunter(ish)-Day 3?

Post by miltonite »

Semaj 

There is no reason I see to lynch Scoop, the only verified human, and only get one possible shot at the wolf. If I were the wolf I sure as hell would want the only verified human gone as well, that makes my odds much better in the final day.

Kenetickid 

"Only in a geek forum could we talk about the camcorder's battery life ruining our suspension of disbelief, while totally accepting the gigantic impenetrable monster." -YK

"Isg, set research engines to ludicrous speed!!" -DD*
miltonite

Post by miltonite »

that was supposed to be  "withdraw Semaj" 

and actually accuse  Kenetickid 

"Only in a geek forum could we talk about the camcorder's battery life ruining our suspension of disbelief, while totally accepting the gigantic impenetrable monster." -YK

Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

Semaj wrote:or better yet, is there anyone you dont think is a wolf?
Sure I don't think I'm a wolf and according to Grund's scan I don't think Scoop is a wolf but, you could care less what Ithink since all you have done is complain about others participating and trying to help and pull your votes.
The world is a swirling maelstrom of death and decay. It's inhabitants feed upon each other in a vile feast of flesh and blood. We should all live this way because it is the way of the universe that the strong survive and the weak PERISH!

Remember, Cthulhu saves too...........He just saves you for last.
Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

miltonite wrote: Semaj 

There is no reason I see to lynch Scoop, the only verified human, and only get one possible shot at the wolf. If I were the wolf I sure as hell would want the only verified human gone as well, that makes my odds much better in the final day.

Kenetickid 

By all means Milt lynch me and when that final day comes around you will have even less information about the last wolf since I can guarentee that I will come up human and the village will still be blindly looking for that final wolf.
The world is a swirling maelstrom of death and decay. It's inhabitants feed upon each other in a vile feast of flesh and blood. We should all live this way because it is the way of the universe that the strong survive and the weak PERISH!

miltonite

Post by miltonite »

Well I would completely expect for everyone to guarantee that they will come out as human after they get lynched. I am pretty certain that the wolf will not out himself this close to victory. I also think killing a known human today is a completely moronic thing to do because it even lessens out chance to kill the wolf ourselves. I think the reason you can't lay out your reasons for wanting to kill Scoop now is plainly because you are the wolf and will only want to divulge that information after you have won the game for the flea bitten team.

My vote stands unless you can somehow convince me that your idea to kill the only verified human is a great idea or that one of the others is almost certainly a wolf.

Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Ok I _have_ to assume Scoop is a human.

and I since i Know I'm not a wolf, it means I have a 25% chance of guessing correctly between:
Lagom
Kene
Milt
Bubbles

Now if your a non-wolf and in that pile, in theory voting for someone else in that pile means you now have a 33% chance of guessing correctly.

Adding me to it (quite fairly I might add, since I cant prove myself) means your back to 25%. But for this argument, since I know I am good, you get the concept.

Only 1 person in the group of 4 is evil. If we kill 1, it'll be a group of 3 tomorrow. Which means in theory if you are a villager it's a 50-50 shot.

However, regardless... Your going to have to decide who that wolf is and be as sure as possible, because if you guess wrong the wolf will pile on and the game is OVER. (Or is he going to make it 3?)

Hey remus with 4 people on the final day, how many votes are going to be needed to lynch someone?
Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I put a vote on Semaj to get his reaction. While it was defensive he was alot more relaxed about it. I say he is human, for now.

KK really got aggressive. By voting for me he all but begged me to vote for him. Maybe this was part of his plan. Not sure but I don't see a point in it right now. One thing that bothered me about him was how he jumped on Isggy mistake when I tried to spoof the Hunter role in a effort to protect him. KK was all over that. Almost seemed forced but that could just be me being paranoid as well.

LL is a smoothed tongued devil. LL had no problem changing his vote today from Bubbs to Semaj and now back to Bubs. Seems like a player looking for a bandwagon. However, the reason he voted for Theohall was that he thought I might ACTUALLY be the Seer. The more I think about it the more the statement proves to me he is human.

miltonite seems to make more sense with every posts. I love how he tried to call KK for his vote for me but I'm not ready to vote for KK.

Bubs seemed the most defensive and the most careful. Perhaps it is he super power and perhaps he's the final wolf. Arcanis seemed careful not to name him in all his posts. Addition by Subtraction?

Mr. Bubbles 

Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Scoop20906 wrote:I put a vote on Semaj to get his reaction. While it was defensive he was alot more relaxed about it. I say he is human, for now.

KK really got aggressive. By voting for me he all but begged me to vote for him. Maybe this was part of his plan. Not sure but I don't see a point in it right now. One thing that bothered me about him was how he jumped on Isggy mistake when I tried to spoof the Hunter role in a effort to protect him. KK was all over that. Almost seemed forced but that could just be me being paranoid as well.

LL is a smoothed tongued devil. LL had no problem changing his vote today from Bubbs to Semaj and now back to Bubs. Seems like a player looking for a bandwagon. However, the reason he voted for Theohall was that he thought I might ACTUALLY be the Seer. The more I think about it the more the statement proves to me he is human.

miltonite seems to make more sense with every posts. I love how he tried to call KK for his vote for me but I'm not ready to vote for KK.

Bubs seemed the most defensive and the most careful. Perhaps it is he super power and perhaps he's the final wolf. Arcanis seemed careful not to name him in all his posts. Addition by Subtraction?

Mr. Bubbles 

He actually linked himself with bubbles a bit on day 1.
Arcanis wrote:This is even worse than the normal day 1 deliberations/guesses since we don't even have a "why kill X?" clue to go off of.

I also find it very odd that Bubbles and myself are the only ones who seem all that happy about the hunter doing his job last night, as i see it the whole village except the wolves should be happy about that.

I'm leaving my vote where it is because i have heard no more compelling argument, or even funny enough comment, to justify jumping off of the wagon that prevents me from seeing someone murder a shift key.
I'm pretty sure he also had something with him during the night session and the post I liked above (unless its on the last page now) with his final day's thoughts... but your right, it's not very much interaction at all.
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

I agree wit most of your thinking now...

Kene gets the Arcanis said he protected him pass
Milt just seems too coy.
I know I'm not a wolf (You are pretty sure I am not)
We all should in theory know your not a wolf

So it leaves 1 of 2 guys for the vote.
Bubs or Lagom - who oddly enough are pretty solid on the one or the other setting. It's why I voted for Lagom... I wanted to see what happened. But I wasnt ready to finish him off until everyone got to say their piece about who they think is the bad guy and why.

That being said, i hate weekends... :)
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Finally some interesting developments. Can't really add much right now. Still in Vegas,but I'm amused at Scoop right now, seeing if he can invoke the power of Remus and doom us all. Lagom has only proved to me that he is guilty. He's been coy enough to appease people, but my belief is strong enough to not sway. The fact that Lagom did change his vote shows his true colors. Again Scoop I ask that you go back and look at his voting pattern. I"ll provide my analysis later, but I'm frankly surprised that Lagom isn't as high on people's radar as mine. He's a dirty tainted citizen if I've ever seen one.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

So I'm being criticised both for "being too solid" and for "changing my votes around"? :D Just because I vote for someone doesn't mean I'm positive nor even suspicious - sometimes I'm just trying to rattle them.

Or perhaps, just perhaps, the thread has decended into a swirling maelstrom of madness wherein lycanthropy-mutation is transmitted by post quoting. That would explain a lot.

I'm leaning Mr Bubbles right now. But KK is growing on me.
But you've seen who's in heaven
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Semaj wrote:I agree wit most of your thinking now...

Explain this, please. I didn't get it.
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Lagom Lite wrote:

Ancanis claimed to have "protected" kene when he claimed hunter.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Semaj wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote:

Yeah, this could be a key point of the game. Did Arcanis name is partner?

Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Scoop20906 wrote:
Semaj wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote:

Its been my question for about 2 real life days... not sure if he would, it's a hugely ballsy play.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Semaj wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:
Semaj wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote:

Its been my question for about 2 real life days... not sure if he would, it's a hugely ballsy play.
If Arcanis did or didn't, I'm not willing to test KK today. I think it is much more highly likely Arcanis did not name his partner so the vote goes back to LL or Bubss. If Bubbs is not the final wolf then the remaining will need to make that choice tomorrow.

Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Scoop20906 wrote:
Semaj wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:
Semaj wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote:

If Arcanis did or didn't, I'm not willing to test KK today. I think it is much more highly likely Arcanis did not name his partner so the vote goes back to LL or Bubss. If Bubbs is not the final wolf then the remaining will need to make that choice tomorrow.
Yeah we seem to agree on this... hence the whole Kene gets the pass today and thusly our options are either bubs or Lagom... Both can play the wolf solidly. And if it's Milt we are completely hosed... I might even concede defeat to him now to save time, lol
purge

Post by purge »

:pop:
miltonite

Post by miltonite »

Semaj wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:
Semaj wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:
Semaj wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote:

Yeah we seem to agree on this... hence the whole Kene gets the pass today and thusly our options are either bubs or Lagom... Both can play the wolf solidly. And if it's Milt we are completely hosed... I might even concede defeat to him now to save time, lol
I will not accept your unconditional surrender, I play for keeps and till the end.

What is the vote count at right now? Is Bubbles at n-1?

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I believe this is correct:

Votes:

1. Semaj -
2. Mr Bubbles - Lagom Lite
3. Scoop - Mr. Bubbles
4. Kenetickid - Semaj
5. Miltonite - Kenetickid
6. Lagom Lite - Mr. Bubbles

There are 6 of you. Majority is 4.

Totals:
Semaj - 1
Lagom Lite - 1
Mr. Bubbles - 2
Kenetickid - 1

Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

Scoop20906 wrote:I believe this is correct:

Votes:

1. Semaj -
3. Scoop - Mr. Bubbles
4. Kenetickid - Semaj

Totals:
Semaj - 1
Lagom Lite - 1
Mr. Bubbles - 2
Kenetickid - 1
Well then we might as well make it N-1.

Mr. Bubbles 

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

withdrawal Mr. Bubbles 

I got to think about this. What are the odds that Arcanis named his wolf-partner as his fake scan?

Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

Scoop20906 wrote: withdrawal Mr. Bubbles 

I got to think about this. What are the odds that Arcanis named his wolf-partner as his fake scan?
The odds are usually reallt good that you can assume a wolf will make an attempt to cover there partner when they are about to get lynched, but you also have to assume that in naming someone they could have either named there partner to cover them;

OR

since everyone knows that one evil person will usually cover another evil person by naming them he could have just named a random person in an attempt to lead everyone towards that person and away from there "true" partner.

I am not going to plead my case cause honestly I don't care one way or the other what you all think of me. Since my voting pattern has become seriously erratic (it's more fun that way) and now I am suspect because of Arcanis naming me (WOW look who pointed that out) I have no credability (which in this point in the game is a hinderance since I have to go way out into right field with a glowing sign to get anyone to actually listen)

So do what you will. Since it is Semaj that was so demanding every time he was even thought of as a wolf and now he is pointing other things out in an attempt to deflect any suspiscion I will once again change my vote.....

Semaj 

and this will prolly be my last time even bothering to check in on whats going on so have a good time and I am rooting for the wolves since the humans are in such a cluster #@$% state I could care less about the outcome.

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Interesting rant, KK. Guess since you won't be checking in I should vote for you, huh?

Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

This has got to be the slowest "quick WW game" ever. :|

I think we should just lynch Mr Bubbles. Or lynch me, so I don't have to re-read this thread yet again to try to find some obscure semi-clues. :horse:
Is there anyone in hell?

Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Lagom Lite wrote:This has got to be the slowest "quick WW game" ever. :|

I think we should just lynch Mr Bubbles. Or lynch me, so I don't have to re-read this thread yet again to try to find some obscure semi-clues. :horse:
I'd go with the latter. If people would listen to me then it would be over fairly fast, but no.. they dont' want to listen to me.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Votes:

1. Semaj -
3. Scoop -
4. Kenetickid - Semaj

Totals:
Semaj - 1
Lagom Lite - 1
Mr. Bubbles - 2
Kenetickid - 1

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

KK rant seemed like an act I've seen before. I severely want to test him for it. However, he has been consistently erratic throughout the game from what I remember.

Semaj has gone into mum mode once the heat was off him. KK votes for him and still nothing. Bored or just hiding out.

Luckily, both Lagom and Bubbs have decided to vote for one another. Here I find a vote I can get behind. Grund strongly hinted that Lagom should be tested and he is the smooth tongued devil. Bubbs has his "evil looking" super power.

Thats four votes I would LOVE to cast. Some of you may think this is a boring game but I actually find this very interesting. To puzzle this one out! Ah!

But, this is me (scoop) we are talking about. Able to snatch defeat from any situation.

I feel like I am the lynch pin of this game. If I miss today then tomorrow is the last chance with too many variables left.

Bubbs, you win. I'm listening to you. "Too close for missiles, I'm switching to guns"

Lagom Lite 

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Votes:

1. Semaj -
3. Scoop - Lagom Lite
4. Kenetickid - Semaj

Totals:
Semaj - 1
Lagom Lite - 2
Mr. Bubbles - 2
Kenetickid - 1

Semaj

Post by Semaj »

I went missing for like half a day scoop... bahhhh

Lagom Lite 

Such a obnoxiously long day
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Fine. I guess both me and Bubbles will get lynched, then. I hope I'm right.
Is there anyone in hell?

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Votes:

1. Semaj - Lagom Lite
3. Scoop - Lagom Lite
4. Kenetickid - Semaj

Totals:
Semaj - 1
Mr. Bubbles - 1
Kenetickid - 1
Lagom Lite - 3
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
miltonite

Post by miltonite »

Lets get this over with

withdraw Kenetickid 

Lagom Lite 

Sorry Arcanis, but I don't think you can haunt a dead guy have fun finding a new friend.

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

[quote="Remus West"]Votes:

1. Semaj - Lagom Lite
3. Scoop - Lagom Lite
4. Kenetickid - Semaj
5. Miltonite - Lagom Lite

Totals:
Semaj - 1
Mr. Bubbles - 1
Lagom Lite - 4

Voting is closed.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

HOLY MOLY! :shock:

Please be right. Please be right. Please be right.

stessier

Post by stessier »

:grund:
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Scoop20906 wrote:HOLY MOLY! :shock:

Please be right. Please be right. Please be right.
You're telling me. I've been single minded Lagom Lite. Knowing my record I'll be wrong and we'll be screwed.
Bertrand Russell
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

I don't think this game will ever end...

I'm getting sick of the popcorn, I hope it's low fat at least.
:pop:
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Remus is taking his sweet time. Probably punishing us for taking forever.
Bertrand Russell