Simple WW Return of the Hunter(ish)-Day 3?

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Lagom Lite

Re: Simple WW Return of the Hunter(ish)-Day 1

Post by Lagom Lite »

Mr Bubbles wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote:
Kenetickid wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:Ok.. does anyone who is not scoop have a suggestion who is the bad guy. :doh:
I have a suggestion. I say we kill the new guy cause he has the perfect cover. Plus he voulenteered himslef last night as he watched us kill Theo.
* Mr Bubbles need someone to follow apparently. Wolfy. He's been somewhat more active than usual, which would normally indicate a good guy special, but they are accounted for.
Are you smoking crack. Do a post count and I am way down there, but hey.. Grund had you high on his suspects list.
Yes, but normally you post even less and not in that... confrontative manner. It's like you're trying to compensate.

Grund had me high on his suspects list, but he's wrong. He's often wrong about me, as I'm sure you've noticed; he even admits to it himself.
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. :wink:
I'm an easy target to pounce, wolfy.
But you've seen who's in heaven
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Lagom Lite wrote:Human: Scoop, Isgrimnur.
Probably human: Miltonite.

Wolf candidates:
1. Semaj. First choice. Classic wolf slip.
2. Kinetickid or Mr Bubbles seems the most wolfish if not Semaj.
heh, I dont make "classic wolf slips".

I make classic Semaj slips.
Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

miltonite wrote:As I have posted before Semaj is also my first choice for wolf ATM. Go back 1 page to find it. If Semaj turns out to be human then Bubbles would be my next choice.
Why not list your planned "votes" for the next week? I mean it's not like the wolf can use it to figure out whom to keel at night to plan for the best chance of living.

That being said, if you all keep me high on your lists, I bet money I make it to the final day... which bodes o so well.

Or, we can wait till M-F-ing morning to do this... The only person who should bother is scoop, since he is the only "trusted" left.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I'm undecided at the moment. You all did a great job of looking guilty. Thanks.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Scoop20906 wrote:I'm undecided at the moment. You all did a great job of looking guilty. Thanks.
lol

Take your time, you have till remus decides to post something, which is either a few hours or a few years, depending on how he feels...

Ok Dont take your time... no impressions eh?
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

miltonite has done a great job of either being a new or playing like a newb. He would have fooled me completely if he is the wolf. Other than that I need to wait and read.

Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Lagom Lite wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote:
Kenetickid wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:Ok.. does anyone who is not scoop have a suggestion who is the bad guy. :doh:
I have a suggestion. I say we kill the new guy cause he has the perfect cover. Plus he voulenteered himslef last night as he watched us kill Theo.
* Mr Bubbles need someone to follow apparently. Wolfy. He's been somewhat more active than usual, which would normally indicate a good guy special, but they are accounted for.
Are you smoking crack. Do a post count and I am way down there, but hey.. Grund had you high on his suspects list.
Yes, but normally you post even less and not in that... confrontative manner. It's like you're trying to compensate.

Grund had me high on his suspects list, but he's wrong. He's often wrong about me, as I'm sure you've noticed; he even admits to it himself.
Are you trying to play the sympathy card? Because a wolf would play that one. Keep it up. You're working your way up my list. I got my eye on you Lagom.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Mr Bubbles wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote:
Kenetickid wrote:

Are you trying to play the sympathy card? Because a wolf would play that one. Keep it up. You're working your way up my list. I got my eye on you Lagom.
No, I'm not trying to play the sympathy card.
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Semaj wrote:
miltonite wrote:As I have posted before Semaj is also my first choice for wolf ATM. Go back 1 page to find it. If Semaj turns out to be human then Bubbles would be my next choice.
Why not list your planned "votes" for the next week? I mean it's not like the wolf can use it to figure out whom to keel at night to plan for the best chance of living.

That being said, if you all keep me high on your lists, I bet money I make it to the final day... which bodes o so well.

Or, we can wait till M-F-ing morning to do this... The only person who should bother is scoop, since he is the only "trusted" left.
Why? Why wait? Whoever the wolf may be killing should speak up before leaving. Maybe you don't want a certain person to speak his mind? That it?
Is there anyone in hell?

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

After what seemed forever the sun leaped over the horizon and day began. The villagers quickly assembled in the town square only to notice Isgrimnur was not with them. Rather than send anyone off alone they went as a group to his home. Finding the door wide open they proceeded bravely inside (which means that Bubbles tripped Kenetickid and shoved him in through the door. Kenetickid grabbed Scoop's arm as he went by pulling him along. Scoop squealed and reached for Miltonite who lunged back away, bumping into Lagom Lite and knocking them both off their feet while Semaj tripped over a stick and sent the rest of the villagers tumbling into the room). Once entering the cottage they noticed Isgrimnur lying peacefully upon his bed. "How the hell did he manage to sleep through that?" asked Kenetickid. Reaching out to shake him awake his hand just made contact as Scoop screamed again pointing to the floor. There was a spreading pool of crimson under the bed. Kenetickid quickly pulled his hand back away from Isgrimnur but as he did the flesh literally slid off of Isgrimnur's body like snow off a slate roof on a warm day. Isgrimnur had been killed in the night.

1. Semaj
2. Mr Bubbles
3. Scoop
4. Kenetickid
5. Miltonite
6. Lagom Lite

There are 6 of you. Majority is 4.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Mr Bubbles

Re: Simple WW Return of the Hunter(ish)-Day 3?

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Oh look Lagom Lite is still alive... Let's see if we can remedy that  Lagom Lite 

“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Lagom Lite wrote:
Semaj wrote:

Why? Why wait? Whoever the wolf may be killing should speak up before leaving. Maybe you don't want a certain person to speak his mind? That it?
Yeah thats it, ya caught me.

OOOORRRRR

I dont see a need to give the wolf a blueprint on whom to fing kill.

Who was high on everyones probably innocent list?

Scoop and Isgrimmur.

Those would be the only two who should have felt the need to dump thier thoughts in the night since they were the only two who should ever die.

And scoop stop doing that, you outed our damn hunter :P

Amazing what I get to read when I no longer have to fly to Vancouver (The Canadians refuse to let me enter the country due to a perfect storm of stupidity and bullshit).

So... if EVERYONE has me as the final wolf, feel free to kill me for the miss...

1. Semaj - untrusted human
2. Mr Bubbles - untrusted
3. Scoop - sigh, human, grumble, stop that
4. Kenetickid - untrusted
5. Miltonite - untrusted
6. Lagom Lite - untrusted

2. Mr Bubbles
4. Kenetickid
5. Miltonite
6. Lagom Lite

SSoooo... this is when I go: if I'm not the wolf, which I am not, who else would you vote for from this list?

Don't use the damn blinder things Scoop did yesterday to kill theo. Try to take a fresh approach to thinking.

Bubs/Lagom, while there is a 50-50 chance one of you is right... (Lagom does seem to be trying to lay blame everywhere), I'd suggest not railroading anyone today and talking this out for a while, god I sound like a broken m-fing record every damn day.

So try holding off on your voting for a while and use your words. We need as much information as we can get to win this game, not a bunch of quick railroads.
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Mr Bubbles wrote:Oh look Lagom Lite is still alive... Let's see if we can remedy that  Lagom Lite 

Uncomfortable?

Mr Bubbles 

Is there anyone in hell?

Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Semaj wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote:
Semaj wrote:

Yeah thats it, ya caught me.

OOOORRRRR

I dont see a need to give the wolf a blueprint on whom to fing kill.

Who was high on everyones probably innocent list?

Scoop and Isgrimmur.

Those would be the only two who should have felt the need to dump thier thoughts in the night since they were the only two who should ever die.

And scoop stop doing that, you outed our damn hunter :P

Amazing what I get to read when I no longer have to fly to Vancouver (The Canadians refuse to let me enter the country due to a perfect storm of stupidity and bullshit).

So... if EVERYONE has me as the final wolf, feel free to kill me for the miss...

1. Semaj - untrusted human
2. Mr Bubbles - untrusted
3. Scoop - sigh, human, grumble, stop that
4. Kenetickid - untrusted
5. Miltonite - untrusted
6. Lagom Lite - untrusted

2. Mr Bubbles
4. Kenetickid
5. Miltonite
6. Lagom Lite

SSoooo... this is when I go: if I'm not the wolf, which I am not, who else would you vote for from this list?

Don't use the damn blinder things Scoop did yesterday to kill theo. Try to take a fresh approach to thinking.

Bubs/Lagom, while there is a 50-50 chance one of you is right... (Lagom does seem to be trying to lay blame everywhere), I'd suggest not railroading anyone today and talking this out for a while, god I sound like a broken m-fing record every damn day.

So try holding off on your voting for a while and use your words. We need as much information as we can get to win this game, not a bunch of quick railroads.
You do seem human to me, but for the slip. Is anyone good at reading Semaj? Does he regularly do typo-slips that don't mean anything?
Is there anyone in hell?

Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Would you give us a threat list, please, Kinetickid? I may have missed it if you did, apologies if I have.
Is there anyone in hell?

Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Lagom Lite wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:Oh look Lagom Lite is still alive... Let's see if we can remedy that  Lagom Lite 

Uncomfortable?

Mr Bubbles 

Hardly.. I'm actually really comfortable.
Bertrand Russell
Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

Threat list.....

Wow I actually have to get some real thinking done. Well unfortunately my threat list is kind of wonky and you will see why.

Semaj - Had a slight typo/mess-up according to others but I haven't found it yet. (need to so an actual bunch of combing this long haired dog of a thread) He pings me a bit with his latest out burst of OMG THINK YOU MORONS but I have seen others and have myself used the same tactic.

Scoop - He was an overly excited good guy last game and this game he seemed to be playing the same way until Isg blew his cover and outed himslef which left scoop as the only revealed human from Grund's scan list.

Miltonite - ok it has to be said (miltonite / Mealtonight) sounds kinda funny. He is the new guy and has been playing kinda like one. (the buckshot pattern of accusations/thoughts/votes) If he a human then he may need to make a bit better effort in reading and formulating his own thoughts. If he's a wolf then he has in my opinion GREAT cover cause who in the world would expect the new guy to be a baddy, but hey random.org doesn't chose based on experience so........

Mr. Bubbles - He has made some kinda funny 1 line postings this game which seems to differ from what I saw in the BSG game. He bothers me a bit as well.

Lagom Lite - Has been missing for what seems like the better half of the game with IRL issues (I assume) and unfortunately Pings the radar a bit because of such ( I kknow I was hitting everyones radar last game for the same reasons.

Kenetickid - I have been sparatically posting either what seems like nonsense or clairvoyance, but have also made a few obvious hints at my radar pings and my identity.

So as far as a list of threats from me I would have to put the wolf in one of these four:

Lagom Lite
Mr. Bubbles
Semaj
Miltonite

I only say this (and it might be Remus' fault) because when night falls it seems like since the beginning of the game it took the Wolves/Seer/Hunter a LONG time ot get there orders in and for the game to continue. I don't know which one of the specials was draggin there feet on doing so or weather it was just Remus' busy schedule (HELL MAN SCHOOLS OUT PAY ATTENTION) but, the delay in the game is indicating to me that the last wolf (since nothing has sped up) would be one of those few above that only checks in late at night.

I am by no means laying the blame at the feet of people who have real lives (lord knows i don't have one atm since I am jobless and living with friends) but, that is just what my warped mind has come up with. So as I have said to me the Wolf is one of the four listed above for timing reasons. I would like to remove Miltonite since he is a new guy but he also fits into my warped way of thinking.

As you can see my threat list is still kinda fuzzy which is why you haven't seen me jump into the lead on any votes.
The world is a swirling maelstrom of death and decay. It's inhabitants feed upon each other in a vile feast of flesh and blood. We should all live this way because it is the way of the universe that the strong survive and the weak PERISH!

Remember, Cthulhu saves too...........He just saves you for last.
miltonite

Post by miltonite »

Well if you think I have not been reading and formulating my own thoughts who have I been following? I thought I posed the reasons I thought Semaj was the wolf and I am going to stick with that for now. This is my first game and I am doing as good as a job as I can amongst you seasoned veterans. Maybe a more complicated game would have been better to start off with.
"Only in a geek forum could we talk about the camcorder's battery life ruining our suspension of disbelief, while totally accepting the gigantic impenetrable monster." -YK

"Isg, set research engines to ludicrous speed!!" -DD*
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Theohall Vote:
2. Isgrimnur - Theohall
4. Scoop - Theohall
6. Theohall - Theohall (thanks so much for this)

Suspects
5. Kenetickid - Theohall
8. Lagom Lite - Theohall
1. Semaj
3. Mr Bubbles
7. Miltonite

Ok, I'm gone tonight. We have no more specials so its me next since I am the last proven. From the number it means we get two shots. So the question is did the wolf jump on the Theohall vote or did he stay off. Odds are he stayed since we only need 4 votes to off theohall thanks to he self-vote.

Frankly, all of the suspects have done NOTHING but look evil. I'm going to do some reading and see if I can ferret out a wolf. You guys can snark amongst yourselves.

Oh, Miltonite, I'd be interested to see who you think is the wolf.

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Lagom Lite wrote:

Uncomfortable?

Mr Bubbles 

Why vote Bubbles? What about Semaj's classic wolf slip?

miltonite

Post by miltonite »

miltonite wrote:Would it be safe to day that the other wolf would not have voted for Arcanis? If there were 5 votes with Grund's scan still in question isn't it safe to assume that the other wolf would have held off his vote hoping others would have changed?
If this is true then the other wolf is either Theo, Bubbles, or me.

But then again we can think back to when Arcanis posted
Arcanis wrote:Goodbye everyone I hate you all
With this we see Arcanis realized his death was immenant and told his partner to go ahead and votr for him to throw off speculation. So this would make me think the other possible wolf is the last one to vote for Arcanis. Which was Semaj. He voted for Arcanis about an hour after Semaj posted and Semaj also said
Semaj wrote:mr brane hurtz

Back to bed...

ok.. arcanis finally made sense enough for me to be glad I hadnt voted for him yet.
Then also
Semaj wrote:So while i hate doing it...

Arcanis 

gotta pick you
I would think he got the PM from Arcanis to go ahead and pull the trigger and vote for him to try to throw off suspision.

I would think that Lagom was just late to get on and throw his vote in since he is on the other side of the Earth.

What I am trying to say in all this is I think Semaj is the wolf while certainly not throwing out the possibility that me, Theo, or Bubbles could also be the other wolf.

This is still what I stand by. It fits your thoughts because Semaj did not vote for Theo. And the "classic wolf slip" is also bad for Semaj.
"Only in a geek forum could we talk about the camcorder's battery life ruining our suspension of disbelief, while totally accepting the gigantic impenetrable monster." -YK

Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Your wrong, but no worries.

and for the last time people:

I dont classic "wolf" slip.... I classic "Semaj" slip, since I dont pay attention to the exact wording as much as intent.
miltonite

Post by miltonite »

Well if I am wrong hopefully the other villagers are not.

Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Scoop20906 wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote:

Uncomfortable?

Mr Bubbles 

Why vote Bubbles? What about Semaj's classic wolf slip?
I can't read Semaj very well, but he did make a slip. Still, I have my doubts because he hasn't really pinged my radar otherwise.
Is there anyone in hell?

Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

miltonite wrote:Well if you think I have not been reading and formulating my own thoughts who have I been following? I thought I posed the reasons I thought Semaj was the wolf and I am going to stick with that for now. This is my first game and I am doing as good as a job as I can amongst you seasoned veterans. Maybe a more complicated game would have been better to start off with.
Hey, you're doing great! I follow your line of thought clearly and I see how you think, you're analyzing. Really, these games are about getting to know each other and learn how people respond to pressure.

And if you're the wolf, you deserve an Oscar. ;)
Is there anyone in hell?

Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

For the record, Scoop - the main reason I voted theohall is because you said you were so sure he was the wolf, and knowing Grund I figured there was an outside chance that you were actually the Seer.

That, and theohall has becoming quite cocky as a baddie the last few games. :)
Is there anyone in hell?

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

SIGH.

I only get one shot at this. Semaj, your slip was pretty interesting. Also, your choice NOT to vote for Theohall left me feeling you already KNEW theohall wasn't a wolf and you didn't want to get on my train as you would feel comfortable that Theohall self-voting and my confidence he was the final wolf. Both things look to show some type of prior knowledge the rest of us do not.

Semaj 

theohall

Post by theohall »

:binky: :coffee: :binky:
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Votes:
1. Semaj -
2. Mr Bubbles - Lagom Lite
3. Scoop - Semaj
4. Kenetickid -
5. Miltonite -
6. Lagom Lite - Mr Bubbles

Semaj - 1
Mr Bubbles - 1
Lagom Lite - 1

There are 6 of you. Majority is 4.

Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Scoop20906 wrote:SIGH.

I only get one shot at this. Semaj, your slip was pretty interesting. Also, your choice NOT to vote for Theohall left me feeling you already KNEW theohall wasn't a wolf and you didn't want to get on my train as you would feel comfortable that Theohall self-voting and my confidence he was the final wolf. Both things look to show some type of prior knowledge the rest of us do not.

Semaj 

Oorrrr... I saw you and theo as two villagers who just focused in on each other for slights real or imagined in a way a wolf probably wouldn't? It felt way too out there and a him or me moment for, something a wolf probably wouldn't do without any prompting.

If thats "in the know" so be it.

At this point whats killing me is the fact you seem so wolfy it hurts. Yet grund said you were scanned human.

You were positive Theo was a wolf yesterday... POSITITIVE. Did you even bother to read anyone elses posts the way you read his? Or was every post he typed another dagger in the he is clearly evil arsenal? It's why I keep saying to everyone say I'm your first choice, I should die, because there is no way the wolf lets me die tonight, he'd have an easy ass time of voting me off tomorrow.

So look at everyone else on the list, short of the person you know isnt a wolf (yourself) and the person you think is a wolf (Me), read their posts and interactions with everyone in this game alive or dead and their voting patterns. Try to do it with a clear mind and see if you dont start noticing things you might have missed the first time. Even if you vote me off today, which is highly likely, you should have done this at some point. And everyone else should as well since it's pretty obv if I get voted off who the final 3 are going to be.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Guess we ran out of steam once Theohall and I stopped out argument. Anyone else care to vote?

Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Scoop20906 wrote:Guess we ran out of steam once Theohall and I stopped out argument. Anyone else care to vote?
You're all about the voting....

What happened to discussion?

You really want to railroad this vote and be done eh?

Try thinking about it from this prespective, shock of all shocks.

What if you are wrong?

Yeah yeah I know, the odds you you being wrong twice in a row are astronomical. Like winning the lottery levels of impossible. But say, crazy thought here I know, you are. What does everyone else have to work with the last 2 days?

We got what grund did and then your amazing outting of Isg and killing of theo.

Hence,... re-read, do some discussion, and maybe give the people tomorrow something to work with.
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

My brain says Semaj, but my gut says Mr Bubbles.

Ok, I'll play it your way, Scoop.

withdraw Mr Bubbles 

Semaj 

Semaj, if this is a miss, I've learned something about you and I'm sorry. We'll have one more shot tomorrow though, who do you suspect?
Is there anyone in hell?

Semaj

Post by Semaj »

You're not going to learn anything by killing me most non-new people didnt learn 10-15 games ago.

So here's whats gonna happen:

I die, game continues, scoop should die tonight.

Leaving Lagom, Kene Milt and Bubbles.

As such, _1_ wrong vote will end the game.

So Bubs, you Kene and Milt gets to spend some quality time soul searching.

Mainly: Who would want the vote to end early today, would voting for me be in his best interest? Would he try everything to get me off quickly or later. We can delay the inevitable for a day or two and how is more conversation a bad thing?

Seriously, spend a lil time looking through old posts. Scoop you should as well, cuz it's funny. You're as close to a Remus as we can get without Remus being here.

Yeah I guess we can rename it ScoopIcide :)

Or Maybe Scooping when you find a slight, real or perceived and claim someone _has_ to be a wolf for it. We could add to the detriment of the rest of the village when you are a "trusted".
Or when you out the final trusted accidental or not when it would have been easier to shush on the subject.

In hindsight I probably should say such things... I probably just dug my own grave.

Can you guys promise to stop at N-1 so I can core dump?
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Can you at least close the door have the fan running when you core dump?

Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

:binky: :pop: :coffee: :binky:
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

So far today we have:
  • Bubbles voting for Lagom and then Lagom retaliating.
  • Kenetickid posts a threat list but comes up with no clear person to vote for.
  • miltonite making sure everyone knows this is his first game.
  • Scoop20906 accusing Semaj.
  • Semaj vigorously defending himself accusing scoop of scoopicide (After I was wrong ONLY ONCE and was right about Arcanis).
  • Lagom switching his vote to Semaj and going along with scoop's vote.
  • For the most part utter silence from Kenetickid, miltonite, and Bubbles.
I'm pulling my vote until I get some participation from the rest of the village. :evil:

withdrawal Semaj 

Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

Scoop20906 wrote:So far today we have:
  • Bubbles voting for Lagom and then Lagom retaliating.
  • Kenetickid posts a threat list but comes up with no clear person to vote for.
  • miltonite making sure everyone knows this is his first game.
  • Scoop20906 accusing Semaj.
  • Semaj vigorously defending himself accusing scoop of scoopicide (After I was wrong ONLY ONCE and was right about Arcanis).
  • Lagom switching his vote to Semaj and going along with scoop's vote.
  • For the most part utter silence from Kenetickid, miltonite, and Bubbles.
I'm pulling my vote until I get some participation from the rest of the village. :evil:

withdrawal Semaj 

If you havent noticed scoop it's not that the rest of the village is refusing ot participate (atleast I'm not refusing to) but, we have all seen you be wrong and I personally am waiting for that oops post from the last wolf. I know it is a something that will probably take a few more days to come out but, it will happen as it always does.
  • Semaj has gone off the deep end vigourously defending that he is not the last wolf.
  • Scoop you have all but given up on your constant accusations and turned in to a whining "OMG how can I be wrong twice" kinda of posting.
  • Mr. Bubbles has been his silent self
  • Lagom Lite has been just as silent as bubbles
  • Miltonite has been consistently quiet the entire game with small posts about his innocence and thoughts.
  • Kenetickid off and on quiet then noisy. Hasn't changed in the 3 games he has been paticipating in.
So you want participation from the rest of the village? You are all but demanding that we vote now and follow your lead to the victory/detrement of the village.

Here's my thoughts. I have already posted my suspicions and made them fairly vauge on purpose. Semaj says that if we kill him today that scoop should die tonight since he is the only proven left. I have a messed up idea that would help with the pinpointing of the wolf but I can't go into details without giving the wolf the heads up so with that said here is my participation that you have so demandingly asked for.........

Scoop 

The world is a swirling maelstrom of death and decay. It's inhabitants feed upon each other in a vile feast of flesh and blood. We should all live this way because it is the way of the universe that the strong survive and the weak PERISH!

Remember, Cthulhu saves too...........He just saves you for last.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Well, I guess I got some "participation". :pop:

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Kenetickid, you may be waiting for things to shake out but basically no one was posting anything. Why I asked everyone to post a vote was because no one was really saying anything.

Yes, I would like very much for there to be some movement in the game. There is nothing wrong with that. I feel like some of you are trying to crucify me for voting for Theohall. However, I only had ONE vote. ONE VOTE. Other people needed to vote to take him out.

If there rest of you voted along with me or DIDN'T vote at all for another candidate then you are all just as guilty of the miss as I am.

Theohall was a hell of a good candidate for a lynch. He argued passionately to save a wolf and it looked to me like he was protected his partner. If everyone now was so sure he wasn't a wolf why not voice your concerns YESTERDAY!!!???

It annoys mean I am being characterized as emoscoop again when all I did was ask for some participation.

Right now I am torn between voting for Semaj, Mr Bubbles, or Lagom Lite.

I believe that Kenetickid and miltonite are human.

Anyone else have an opinion.