WW, Semaj Edition, Game Over, Someone wins!

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

theohall

Re: WW, Semaj Edition, Night 3: No good pun for Unagi, damni

Post by theohall »

Clearly, Isgrimnur did not shake it enough....

And I do not really know the 'it' to which I am referring. :)
Chaosraven

Re: WW, Semaj Edition, Night 3: No good pun for Unagi, damni

Post by Chaosraven »

Theo, why were you apologizing to Unagi before the writeup?
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Semaj

Re: WW, Semaj Edition, Day 4: No pressure

Post by Semaj »

As the morning arrives, people slowly start to gather. Msteelers is the first one to show up, quickly followed by Chaosraven then Isgrimnur, almost as if I went right down the list when deciding the order of how they would show up, go figure. There near the pit of death is a note on a tree it reads:

"Theo told me to tell you all he hated his life and decided to end it. I definitely did not, in any form, push him in. I swear guys."

- The Wolf

The letters are clip outs from magazines the way serial killers leave notes.

Igrimnur is the first to speak: "While normally I am a trusting lad, this note doesnt sound quite right to me."
Chaosraven nods: "I do believe the wolf may have been lying."
Msteelers thinks: "Well Theo must have gotten sick of always trying to discover a cure for cancer. Maybe he decided ot end it before the wolf could kill him? You know, sorta stick it to the wolf."

They all look at each other and ponder this possibility, then all decide at once and say : "Naaahhhhhhhhhhhh"

They then toss the note into the pit and go sit down at a picnic table to decide who should go into the pit today. As if it wasn't tense enough a giant billboard has a new thing today:

"Last chance, no pressure, it's all on your shoulders, the weight of the world hangs in the balance, victory or death..."

God you hate that billboard.

There are 3 of you left, so majority is _2_

Players/Victims:
1. J.D.
2. Msteelers
3. Chaosraven
4. Senior (Sen-your) Bubbles
5. Remus West
6. Stessier
7. Isgrimnur
8. Scoop de Ville
9. Theohall
10. Unagi
Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

:binky: :pop: :binky:
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
J.D.

Post by J.D. »

:binky: :pop: :binky:
msteelers

Post by msteelers »

Well, there went my next top suspect. :x

Theohall is an odd choice by the wolf...
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Ok this is insane. Why am I still alive?
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Are we sure this is a werewolf game and not some sort of feline offshoot where the monster likes toying with his food?
It's almost as if people are the problem.
msteelers

Post by msteelers »

Well. Here goes nothing.

Isgrimnur is my top suspect at this moment. He never interacts with stessier on Day 1, and ultimately doesn't have a vote registered when stessier is kicked into the pit. Then he starts off Day 2 by hinting that scoop was the killing vote on stessier just to provide cover. But, he manages to not have to vote at all during Day 2, because Scoop gets railroaded. He then starts off Day 3 by reminding everyone that we can't take everything scoop said with 100% confidence, so chaos might not be a human after all. Something the wolf would do if he wanted to keep chaos alive. He then dropped the deciding vote on Unagi.

Chaosraven somehow is still alive even though he is the only player to be confirmed as human by a "seer". There are two possibilities here. The wolf thinks that he can use that doubt to force a vote for chaos, similar to what was done with scoop. Or, chaos is the final wolf. The whole monkey picture had me list chaos as my second suspect after stessier for the Day 1 voting. He did however provide one of the final votes for stessier. During Day 2, he tried to call out a second seer, assuming scoop wasn't the real seer. Kind of wolfish, although at that point in the game when only chasing one final wolf, it's not necessarily the wrong move. He then put the finishing vote on scoop, who in turn revealed that he was actually the seer and chaosraven is human.

If it wasn't for scoop, I wouldn't know who to vote for here. Whichever one is the wolf has done a damn good job covering it up. However, I believe that scoop was the seer, and that he scanned chaosraven as being human his last night. Scoop had no reason to lie there. None at all. The voting was done and closed. That leaves Isgrimnur as the only other choice.

So... Isgrimnur 

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Be very careful Mr Bond.
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Could chaosraven have been the Seer? Did the other players remember this was a PM allowed game? Could he have PMed scoop telling him he had been scanned Human and to provide cover? Is it even possible he was the other Werewolf, pretending? Throwing the kill votes, even on his own puppet? Or was msteelers so suave and active he had managed to pull off the win?  isgrimnur 

guess we'll find out... Welcome back msteelers.
"Where are you off to?"

Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

There goes my well-crafted rebuttal. Good game, all.
stessier

Post by stessier »

Dang. I thought you really had a shot there.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

blah blah blah voting closed, game announcement about wolves wining in the morning when I sober up.
msteelers

Post by msteelers »

:x
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

:binky: :cry: :binky:

Semaj

Post by Semaj »

It was a bright and sun shiny day as the 3 people all sat around looking at each other. Tensions were high and clearly the fact one of them had to be the final wolf was an important concept in the whole scheme of life. Lets face it, the wolves win and you all will be ridiculed for the rest of existence. You got a wolf on day 1 and then spent the entire rest of your time blaming the wrong person. You might not be at remus levels yet but you are getting there in a hurry. It's not I am stalling or rambling here o no.

Chaosraven: "Someone has to be the last wolf."
Msteelers: "Isn't me."
Chaosraven: "Isn't me either."
Msteelers: "Well thats good enough for me."
Chaosraven: "Me too."
Msteelers: "Where is Isgrimnur?"
Chaosraven: "Pee Break."
Msteelers: "You think we should... you know... let him talk?"
Chaosraven: "Nahhhh, who cares what he has to say, it's not like he is innocent or anything, Randomly voting totally got us the first wolf."
Msteelers: "You have a point which I can concur with, so I shall subscribe to your newsletter."
Chaosraven: "Perfect...So when he gets back we will totally kill him."
Msteelers: "Nothing can be wrong with this plan."
Chaosraven: "Nothing."

Isgrimnur comes back, smiling as if he has 2 gallons of urine and pee'd for 3 days and looks at the looks of evil on the two faces of Chaosraven and Msteelers.

Isgrimnur: "Great, not one of you thinks I got set up eh?"

A strong gust of wind did what neither guy had a chance to do and knocked Isgrimnur off balance and sent him into the pit of death.

Isgrimnur: "Dumbest way to die....ever...."

As he fell he calculated the odds and debated whothe final wolf really was, was is Chaosraven or Msteelers who had pulled the wool over the other's eyes.

Isgrimnur: "Meh, who cares, whoever it was deserves to win."

Thud

Chaosraven and Msteelers looked at each other.

"That went way too easy."
"You are not kidding, now what?"
"We wait for the billboard, the clouds, the plane advertisement, who knows? They have been pretty good at announcing these things.:

So they waited... for hours... for days... as if the person who runs these things was really tired and/or drunk and/or just lazy and decided not to do a write up for a while. It slowly began devolving into the time on the simpsons when Mr Burns and Homer got stuck in the cabin after an avalanche. The Army of Snowmen vs the Historical leaders. Both guys started fashioning Weapons and were ready to go to war, imaginary or not.

"your a wolf, I knew it!"
"Nuh uh, you must be the wolf."

As they got ready for the battles to end all battles finally some random guy walked up.

"I'm here with the results."

Chaosraven quickly stabbed him with a makeshift spear and tossed him into the pit.

"To hell with you vile wolf!"

As he fell the guy yelled: "Fine I didnt want to tell you anyways..."

And so they waited..

<to be continued>
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

After much stalling the results finally showed up..again... in a way Chaosraven couldnt kill, a Tank.

Isgrimnur was a....

Wolf!

Humans win.

Final Spoilers:
Alpha Wolf: Isgrimnur
Not-Alpha Wolf: Stessier
Seer: Scoop de Ville

Alpha Wolf Write up:
You are the Alpha Werewolf!

Thats right you lucky bastard, you get to make all the big decisions until something bad happens, like you fall into "*The Pit of Death" or you out yourself as a member of Team Jacob (Yes, I know you know what that is).

Your night will be filled with the munching of poor villagers and your days will be hoping someone else looks more were-wolfey than you.

Just remember, while I may know who/what you are, the only other person who should is the Not-Alpha Werewolf better known as X.

As there are 10 people, tis nighttime, so please feel free to confer with the Not-Alpha Werewolf and lemme know who you would like to munch on.

Lest you forget, you are going for the fantabulous prize of: "Not Nearly As Cool But Hey We Got To Eat A Lot Of Villagers Prize" or the "Dave from Accounting" Prize, so play your very very best!

Not-Alpha Wolf Writeup:
Not-Alpha Werewolf:
You are the Not-Alpha Werewolf!

Thats right you almost as lucky as the Alpha bastard, you get to help kill people at night, have lovingly sweet pm's with the Alpha about who should live and who should die.

Should the Alpha be unable to fufill his nightly duties of deciding who dies due to something as circumstantial as o say he died, you would totally get to do this now.

Just remember, while I may know who you are, the only other person who should is the much cooler than you Alpha Werewolf, better known as Isgrimnur.

As there are 10 people, tis nighttime, so please feel free to confer with the Alpha Werewolf on who you guys should munch on.

Lest you forget, you are going for the fantabulous prize of: "Not Nearly As Cool But Hey We Got To Eat A Lot Of Villagers Prize" or the "Dave from Accounting" Prize, so play your very very best!

Seer Write up:
The Seer:
You are the Seer!

Yes! You have the coolest job a player can have while having the weight of the whole village on your clearly weak and not at all manly shoulders. At night you will have to very seriously consider who you should "scan" and why. Little does everyone else know, you are this wimpy because you are a douchey vampire. Thats right, you know wolf blood when you taste it. This is my attempt at humiliating and embarassing whoever wins the role. So you will have to very seriously consider when to "out" yourself and announce your "Scans".

As a sidenote and my own attempt at a wrinkle, you totally can deicde at the end if you are still alive if you want to turn the rest of the villagers into vampires or let them actually win. Either way the village still wins, but in one you technically win "more" and more importantly give me the option of harassing the living hell out of all the rest of the non-wolf players who lived. And who doesnt want that?

Since there are 10 people, it is night-time so please let me know who you would like to scan at your earliest possible convenience.

Villager Write up:

You are a Villager!

Thats right, you have 1 use in this game, to die with dignity. Since no one evver does, yell and scream and accuse to your hearts content. I reccommend you at least once claim a power you dont have or imply you secretly sleep with the mod to get a better role than you actually did. Although since you didn't you do get to wonder if the werewolves or the seer did... and the answer is of course yes. Consider that next time you want a powered role.

Good luck and if you have any questions on how to play a villager you have officially made sure I lost what little faith in huanity I had left. Good job.

As there are 10 people, I suggest hiding in your hut and praying the werewolves choose a different target.
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Night 0:
Wolves Kill Bubbles
Bubbles gets:
You hang out in your hut and bury about half a tray of your special "Brownies" when you finally pass out after having a long and meaning conversation with the door about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. You believe more that alcoholism and drugs are the way while the door thinks a better solution might be opening yourself up to new experience and ways of thinking, reading a few books and maybe climbing a mountain. When the brownies and the tray both agree with the door you think maybe they might be onto something. You decide it's time to make a change, tomorrow you set off to take the world by storm and become a better person.

Sadly, you didn't wake up, apparently some wolves decided you made a tastey meal, the bastards.

Wolves Get:
As you and Stessier leap and bound torwards Bubbles hut in the middle of the night, you both joke about the fact he'll probably taste like chicken. You eventually get there and then you start using black hawk down level sign language to motion for what to do to kill Bubbles, like he has any chance in hell of living through this. Still you almost feel manly and you sneak in and gnaw out his throat while he sleeps.

After a meal where you decide he actually tastes funny, like bad meat, you decide that his meat is speaking to you. It's telling you you are a bad werewolf for eathing him and you should be asharmed of yourself. You start to get really scared when Stessier looks over you with very wide eyes and goes: "I feel really high, did he smoke a lot before he went to bed?"

Then everything makes sense, you grab the brownies on the table and head out, looking for a 7-11 for some cheetoes and funions to help keep the munchies at bay.

Senior Bubbles be dead.

Seer Scans Bubbles
You secretly sneak to Bubbles hut in the middle of the night, needing a snack and well, wondering if vampires only sparkle in sunlight. What if the moonlight was really powerful, would you twinkle? Then you get into some long monotonous and highly repetitive thought process about women why you hate them and yet love them so when you finally hit Bubbles hut.

As you enter it's quiet, one might say too quiet. You actually don't think you hear Bubbles at all when you are able to catch, with your razor sharp eyes, Bubble Blood everywhere.

Apparently those bastard wolves beat you here.

You quickly sneak back to your hut and hope to Semaj no one saw you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night 1:
Isgrimnur kills Remus West:
Angry with the days results, you decide to munch on Remus West.

No longer able to do the covert op thing with Stessier you sadly go by yourself. Remus is waiting for you with a shover in hand. So you knock on the door.

He says: "Who is it?!"

"Telegram."

"No one sends telegrams out here."

"Pizza Delivery?"

"I didn't order a pizza..."

"Oh... uh... Publishers clearing house?!?!?"

Remus jumps up excited: "I cant believe I won!"

Remus opens the door and you dive on him clawing his throat out as you say: "Landwolf!"

Remus is dead.

After eating, you sneak back to your hut after washing off in the river. No blood on your clothes, o no.

Scoop Scans Chaosraven:
You sit up for half the night waiting for osmeone to show up and no one does, so you head out to Chasravens to get a nightly snack.

He is out cold, snoring like a baby. You grab a quick bite and the blood tastes yummy. You sneak back to your hut when something huge jumps out in front of you bearing it's teeth.

You start to panic and then you look and realize it's just a squirrel... Man they look scarry up close. You head back to your hut wihout another peep.

However when you get there, the door is slightly open and you walk in and WHAM!

After you wake up you realise you are now covered in bricks. Apparently someone did the old Bricks in a bucket above the door trick while you were out... STUPID WEREWOLVES!

Chasoraven was a human

Heh how many times reading that were you waiting for the other shoe to drop?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Night 2:
Isgrimnur kills J.D.
You are debating whom to kill, Chaosraven, the trusted, or J.D. who as far as you can tell has the only crime of being someone you need deaded. You spend a while stalking your prey when you realize he is packing. He is getting the hell out of dodge. So you Decide to screw with your prey, you run home and get your Chaosraven mask and put it on.

Why do you have a chaosraven mask?: For that kicking party he holds once a year where everyone wears one and pretends to be him, that pompous rat bastard.

So you throw the mask on and sit outside his house and start peeing, right about as you finish up and zip up he finally leaves his house and you wait patiently until he comes over and puts a hand on your shoulder, thinking your chaosraven and obviously obliterated (Much like I am right now).

So you turn and slice his throat, enjoy the look of "Why would you do that?" on his face before slicing his again and ending his night. Oddly, he tasted like pork, not chicken.

J.D. is dead.

Jd Got:
You are hanging out in your Hut, chilling maxing and relaxing debating playing some BBall when some Wolves started making trouble in your neighborhood. You got in one little fight and the humans got scared claiming "You should move with your aunt n Uncle to Bell-air"

And after all this, you are thinking they are right. So You pack your bags and get ready to take the last train to clarksville making sure to pack the mini fan because it's the wind beneath your wings and you really want to rock and roll all night and have a real good time.

So as you open the door to leave, bags in hand you notice chaosraven off in the distance peeing on a tree, bastard could never hold his liquer. So you go to see how he is doing and as you get close you realize he isn't peeing, just standing there leaning against the tree. So you pat him on the shoulder and he turns and you realize it isn't chaosraven, o no, its someone wearing a chaosraven mask.

They quickly use some very sharp talons (Claws/nails/you get the picture) and slice your throat open. You try to hold it closed and stop the bloodloss but the next slice is the last thing you ever see.

You are Dead.

DO you need any spoilers?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Night 3:
Isgrimnur kills Theohall:
Isgrimnur:
Ever wonder if they are giant heaping piles of mission log?

As you get up and decide to go kill Theo you hear someone running toward the village center. You look out your window you see it's theo. He seems excited and is running as energetic as theo gets. You follow him easily but stay behind. He gets near the center of town and trips over a vine and falls very near the pit of death. He breathes a sigh of relief and starts to stand and you decide to kick him into the pit and you hear his scream and you smile inside knowing your job is done.

You decide to leave a little note for the morning, with magazine letter clips like the serial killers do.

"Theo told me to tell you all he hated his life and decided to end it. I definitely did not, in any form, push him in. I swear guys."

- The Wolf

You chuckle as you head back to your hut, wondering what the look will be on the faces of the guys when they read the note. You even start practicing your shocked look before you finally hit the hay.

Theohall is dead

Theo Got:
You are sitting at home napping as one is prone to do when you wake up after the most amazing dream.

You were shaking something, you were not sure what when you came to an Epiphany, if you used this and combined 3 specific elements you could cure cancer. You woke up and run from your house, ready to wake up everyone and tell them you had discovered the cure for cancer and it would be cheap and everyone could be happy.

You ran toward the village center bearly able to keep your breath with excitement, so much so you didnt notice the vine on the ground. You tripped over it and went flying landing just next to the pit of death. You breathed a sigh of relief as you stood up, that was way too close. However as you stood up, someone kicked you in your derrière sending you flying into the pit.

You yelled as you fell.

Thud

You are Dead.
Last edited by Semaj on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
theohall

Post by theohall »

CR, I apologized to Unagi before the write up, because I was certain Isgrimnur was the last wolf when he cast the kill vote and I could not go back and change my error (again) about Unagi. The reason I was certain then was all the reasons msteelers posted prior to the killing votes on Isgrimnur. Did not get a chance to write all that info, because I was busy at that point.

Good job, Villagers!!! Even if most of us are dead.
msteelers

Re: WW, Semaj Edition, Game Over, Someone wins!

Post by msteelers »

:D
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Night 0 wrote:
stessier wrote:So, any thoughts? About this game, not the GT game.

I say we let the FNGs live tonight. Let them play a little before we feast. Bubbles? Theohall?
Isgrimnur wrote:Bubbles was on the winning team last time for a nice, long game. I say we give him a break this time. :twisted:
stessier wrote:Works for me. Let Semaj know and pass the soy sauce.
Isgrimnur wrote:Mr. Bubbles. I'm hoping he doesn't taste too soapy.
Day 1 Gameplan wrote:
stessier wrote:Since you are Alpha and all, I thought I should ask. (Perhaps a little late...)

Do we have a game plan? Anything you want me to do/act/say? I'm up for anything as long as it is fun.

In case you can't tell, I am currently misinterpreting msteelers to be the Seer. I'm surprised only Chaos and Scoop followed me.
Isgrimnur wrote:About the only real ploy I can see is if you want to spoof seer. Based on the last game I tried this, I'd say that you don't clear me as a suspect if you want to go that route. The real question is how long to wait before doing it.
stessier wrote:So it looks like Remus, msteelers, and Chaos can be cleared of being the Seer. I'd probably put Scoop on there as well.
stessier wrote:I think Unagi is the Seer who scanned Remus.
Isgrimnur wrote:We can certainly take him down tonight. No need to desperately agitate for his removal, but no need to steer away from it if he presents us with a good reason.
stessier (after scoop's reveal wrote:Heh. Oh well.

Sorry, I don't have a lot of time to play right now. Work is nuts. I don't know if I can get away from then nipping at my heels. I'll try something over lunch though.
Isgrimnur wrote:I'm half-tempted to let him live overnight and off Unagi anyway. I wonder if they'll actually tear him apart the next day, however, especialy if he scans you and can claim a successful scan.
stessier (after voted off) wrote:Dang it. Sorry!

I like the idea of possibly letting scoop live. Good luck!
Night 1 wrote:Decisions, decisions...

Do I kill Scoop for being the seer, trusting him to scan CR like he says he will?
Do I kill CR just to taunt him (which might let Scoop off the hook tomorrow)?
Do I go with J.D. since Scoop accused him earlier?
Or do I go completely off-book?

I guess you can't ever go wrong by offing  Remus West 

Night 2 wrote:Whoohoo! Scoop was hoist on his own petard.

J.D. seems a bit too bothered about the blood on his hands, so I'll take him out before his navel-gazing leads him to re-evaluate targets.
Night 3 wrote:Hmm. If I drop CR or steelers, I leave the other to decide against me or theohall, which is iffy. If I drop theohall, they both have to decide on whom to turn. Decisions, decisions.

Let's drop theohall, and I'll just claim that I'm being framed.
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Hope ya guys had fun...
theohall

Post by theohall »

Whew! Glad you were planning on claiming to be framed. It worked out well for you, eh, Isgrimnur? :)
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

That's as close to a perfect game as I've played. I managed to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat in Drinking with the Devil, but I've never been this effective. even with a loss, I consider this a successful game for me.

In retrospect, I should have dropped CR last night and left it up to you and steelers to figure out the final vote. Leaving CR up was a calculated risk that backfired.
msteelers

Post by msteelers »

Isgrimnur wrote:
Night 3 wrote:Hmm. If I drop CR or steelers, I leave the other to decide against me or theohall, which is iffy. If I drop theohall, they both have to decide on whom to turn. Decisions, decisions.

Let's drop theohall, and I'll just claim that I'm being framed.
I can't imagine me voting for you if theohall was still around.

The only reason I acted as quickly as I did is because I felt it would be easy for the last wolf to get two votes for me. I debated whether or not to vote for you, because if I was wrong chaos could have ended the game immediately. Still, I don't think there was anything you could say to convince me that chaos was the wolf, and that ultimately is why I voted when I did. When chaos voted right away, I was convinced he was the wolf and that we lost the game.
msteelers

Post by msteelers »

Semaj wrote:Hope ya guys had fun...
I certainly did. The write ups were great.
Isgrimnur wrote:That's as close to a perfect game as I've played.
I know others caught on to you earlier than I did, but I was certain you were human through most of the game. I only started considering you as a possible wolf the day we killed Unagi, and even then you were a distant second behind theohall. Hell, even the final day I thought it was more likely chaosraven was the final wolf, I just couldn't get myself to vote for him.
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

msteelers wrote:
Semaj wrote:Hope ya guys had fun...
I certainly did. The write ups were great.
Glad ya liked em... I was really just trying to keep it light hearted and the game moving as quickly as possible so the game didnt drag on.

At one point Newcastle Im'd me telling me I needed to wait a little longer or I would be giving tells on who the last wolf was.

Honestly Scoop and ISG made the game so easy for me, they had their moves ready as soon as someone died so I could start on the write ups almost instantly. It really made things so so smoothly. So I'ma give em Kudo's for that.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Well I'd like to take responsibility for the win. Taking one for the team on day one was brilliant on my part.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Nice job, Isgy!! You had me fooled. My screwy posts doomed me to outing myself on Day One. When you decided not to kill me I thought I had a golden opportunity to get a 2nd scan but alas I wasn't able to convince to mob to let me live just ONE more day. Even if you had killed me on Night 3 it would have kept one of them safe and improved the odds as Chaos would have still be proven.

Still, why the heck did you choose not to kill Chaos the last night?

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

From my notes, isgrim had cast suspicion on me at least three times. Living thru the nights was a small possibility of fakery.
"Where are you off to?"

Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Scoop20906 wrote:Nice job, Isgy!! You had me fooled. My screwy posts doomed me to outing myself on Day One. When you decided not to kill me I thought I had a golden opportunity to get a 2nd scan but alas I wasn't able to convince to mob to let me live just ONE more day. Even if you had killed me on Night 3 it would have kept one of them safe and improved the odds as Chaos would have still be proven.

Still, why the heck did you choose not to kill Chaos the last night?
If I kill Chaos, I have to convince one or the other to vote for the second before one jumps on me and the second follows suit. If I kill someone else, I only have to convince Chaos not to vote for me. And taking out theohall after he calls me out as the last wolf directly gives me plausible deniability that surely I wouldn't be that stupid.