WW, Semaj Edition, Game Over, Someone wins!

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Semaj

Re: WW, Semaj Edition, Day 1: No more mister nice guy

Post by Semaj »

Voting be closed... Write up in theory be coming... Give me a lil bit.
Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

(Sidenote, everyones accusation message will not change, it's been predetermined (Unagi's last word will change ever sop slighty determined by what I deem funny at the time) Random comments = Random.org.

As they all sat around looking at each other wondering who the wolf could be Scoop de Ville stood up and sneezed. Everyone quickly pointed a pinger in his direction and each yelled:
Isgrimnur: "Only wolves do that!"
J.D.: "I love lamp!"
Theohall: "He has to be a wolf, he flinched!"
Chaosraven: "Wait I need a reason?"

Scoop scared for his life announced he was in fact a "Seer" and had "abilities" and he had scanned a villager who was promptly eaten in response. The assembled masses looked at each other.

Theohall eventually went: "Do seers exist?"

A long pause occurred as everyone debating the concept of a seer and whether the could possibly exist. Soon it derailed from the main conversation into other mythological things, like a homeless republican, an honest man and the female orgasm. Before they got too sidetracked the voice of reason showed up.

Stessier: "I see no reason he couldnt be a seer, I mean, I wouldnt have believed in werewolves before this happened."

Suddenly everyone decided poor Scoop de Ville might not be lying. They then promptly all pointed their fingers at Stessier.

Unagi: "He believes in things like seers!"
Msteelers: "I think he's a patriots fan!"
Remus West: "El pointo de fingero."
Chaosraven: "Wait I need a reason?"

Stessier, upset by this thought process stood up outraged. "Why I never!" He then turned around to storm off and after 3 steps he tripped over scoops outlying foot and fell down into the pit of death yelling: "Crrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppp"

Thud

Everyone paused looking at each other, wondering what happened next. And without rhyme or reason the clouds above formed shape, as if making something.

Remus West: "I think they are saying something!"

Chaosraven: "The person..."

Msteelers: "You Killed..."

Unagi: "Was..."

Scoop: "a..."

Unagi: "To be continued?!?!?!?!?"
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Theohall: "Werewolf!"

Stessier was a Werewolf.

The assembled then all did the happy dance of catching a werewolf. The party lasted long into the day and when everyone finally had their fill of celebrating it was almost night time. Everyone headed home for a good nights rest, confident they had killed that pesky werewolf problem.

It is now night-time, as such the wolves will play and the seer shall scan.
Wolves: Who will you kill.
Seer: Who will you scan?
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Bwa hahahahahahahahaha!!!
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I like the write up. :)
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Players/Victims:
1. J.D.
2. Msteelers
3. Chaosraven
4. Senior (Sen-your) Bubbles - digested
5. Remus West
6. Stessier - Sarlacced
7. Isgrimnur
8. Scoop de Ville - claims seer
9. Theohall
10. Unagi
It's almost as if people are the problem.
msteelers

Post by msteelers »

Scoop20906 wrote:I like the write up. :)
Me too. I said rather loudly "Oh come on! Was he a werewolf or not!?" when I got to the end of the first write up. I'm sure I got weird looks.
J.D.

Post by J.D. »

Woooooooooot!
Semaj

Re: WW, Semaj Edition, Day 2: Western Promises

Post by Semaj »

Shortest night... ever!

I would wait longer, but honestly, I have to fly to Vancouver on the 20th, trying to see if we can set some speed records :)

As morning arrives you all feel as if you only got like 2 hours sleep, tops. You walk around and start to assemble and Isgrimnur starts a head count.

"1...2...3...4....5...6...hrm, that isnt right."

Chasoraven nods... "Someone is missing... I am not sure who... wait.. where is Remus?"

Everyone looks around and sure enough no Remus.

Theohall nods, "And Scoop is missing too."

Everyone heads to Remus' house first since it's roughly 50 feet away around the corner from the bar. As they turn the corner, they see a somewhat drunk Scoop in the bar getting burried.

Sccop de Ville: "Whhaa? I wuz thiirrrssshhee"

They all shake thier heads and before they even get to Remus' hut, it's obvious the door is open and there is blood everywhere.

J.D. looks sad: "Damnit that wasnt all the werewolves!"

They all solemly go back to the pit of death for another fun filled day of debating who gets pushed in.

Remus West is Dead.

There are 7, Majority is 4.
Players/Victims:
1. J.D.
2. Msteelers
3. Chaosraven
4. Senior (Sen-your) Bubbles
5. Remus West
6. Stessier
7. Isgrimnur
8. Scoop de Ville
9. Theohall
10. Unagi

Gets to votin!
msteelers

Re: WW, Semaj Edition, Night 1: the deadening

Post by msteelers »

Well, let's see what our "seer" has to say.
J.D.

Re: WW, Semaj Edition, Night 1: the deadening

Post by J.D. »

Two options:
1) Scoop is a WW and pulled a fast one on us
2) Scoop is actually the Seer and the remaining WW is trying to get us to lynch him ourselves.

#1 could maybe be true because he wasn't counting on stessier getting lynched in his place.
#2 is risky because if Scoop is actually the Seer, it allows him to scan again and possibly hit on a WW. And we were all expecting him to be a midnight snack, so it's the safest play.

I'm not sure where we go from here. I would like to hear from our "Seer" though.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Scoop20906 wrote:I have no dog in this hunt.
 Stessier 

Scoop was the killing vote on stessier. Which is either an honest vote on a suspected target or a cover for him once the train got rolling on his buddy.

I'm headed into a meeting for the next 1.5 hours, so I'll be sparse around here for a while.
J.D.

Post by J.D. »

Isgrimnur wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:I have no dog in this hunt.
 Stessier 

Scoop was the killing vote on stessier. Which is either an honest vote on a suspected target or a cover for him once the train got rolling on his buddy.

I'm headed into a meeting for the next 1.5 hours, so I'll be sparse around here for a while.
Good point. I don't think Scoop being a WW makes any sense. Sooner or later he's going to get lynched if he keeps surviving the nights and with stessier gone it'd be game over. I can't see the remaining WW keeping him alive much longer either since sooner or later he's going to land on the remaining WW.

There's always the chance that Scoop is not the seer and just said so to save his own skin, but at the moment I don't have any reason to suspect he's a WW.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

So, gonna do a little quick review of that day - and who intersected with stessier, and how - and who stessier intersected, and how.

Stessier (and everyone else):
jokes about protecting Unagi (and mentions Chaos) (points to the two of us being Human)

pretends to think that Remus was called out by msteelers claiming to have scanned Remus...this is stessier trying to set up msteelers the next day, as the guy that pretended to have scanned Remus, after Remus turns up human. (points to both msteelers and Remus being Human)

questions theohalls vote against him (points toward theohall being Human)

jokes with J.D. about the vote he has on stessier(points toward J.D. being Human)

stessier turns the heat up a little bit on J.D.(further looks like perhaps J.D. is Human)

uses Chaos' post against anyone that's not voting for Remus (again, supports a Human Chaosraven and Remus)

stessier tries to accuse me of having some knowledge on Remus based on my naming stessier and Scoop (via Scoops 2x post of stessier).

and that's all stessier gave us. Scoop was being run-up, and he didn't get into that whole event at all

Now, I am going to review what each of us did with regards to stessier:

1. J.D.
J.D. put the original 2nd vote on the stessier train.Not likely a move of a pack mate.
J.D. reiterates that his vote will stay on stessier.
J.D. is shamed into removing his vote on stessier. If this was an act - I'm very impressed.
J.D. explains, in ernest, why he didn't vote for Remus based on the Monkey.

2. Msteelers
This is the Monkey post.stessier uses this post for most of the first day. I think msteelers was supposed to be a fall-guy / excuse, and is not stessier's partner.
msteelers points out that he doesn't like being used as stessier's excuse to vote for Remus - and places his vote on stessier. These guys are not partners.

3. Chaosraven
Chaos adopts the same reason to vote for Remus (msteelers Monkey post), but in a more tounge-n-cheek manner.
puts a small spin on the Scoop/stessier error perhaps just being an honest mistake(perhaps helping a partner), but he does also keep the meme alive by quoting it again. (perhaps something a partner wouldn't do)
moves stessier to n-1

4. Senior (Sen-your) Bubbles
dead

5. Remus West
dead now too

6. Stessier
wolf under review

7. Isgrimnur
isgrimnur echos J.D. reply to stessier question (not sure a partner would bother, and if they bothered - they would take some more credit for actually answering? just a hunch.
calls out scoop for the double listing of stessier, not the play of a pack-mate.
gives us final post count, and points out that the n-1 was breezed over

8. Scoop de Ville
the 2x list of stessier
puts the kill on stessier - without giving stessier the chance to speak

Absolutely NO direct interaction between the two.

9. Theohall
places the original 1st vote on stessier
jokes with stessier a bit about stessier being obtuse
another very natural sounding (reading) exchance between the two (doesn't seem like the two are partners)

10. Unagi
I point out that it obvious the two wolves are Scoop and Stessier, and put my vote on stessier
I tell Chaos that I doubt his simple explaination is enough - and that I bet there is more to the 2x post then just a mistype.
I question the sanity of stessier's reply to my accusation of him and scoop., and never move my vote off stessier.

So, in this list - I believe the following are certainly human:
1. J.D. (HUMAN)
2. Msteelers (HUMAN)
3. Chaosraven (most likely Human, but my first guess after Scoop)
7. Isgrimnur (pretty sure he's Human)
8. Scoop de Ville - (My guess - we've got our slick little puppy right here)
9. Theohall (pretty sure he's Human)
10. Unagi (HUMAN)
Unagi

Re: WW, Semaj Edition, day 2: Western Promises

Post by Unagi »

(none of the above points to Scoop because he survived the night as a declared Seer - but there is also that.)

Nicely, from my above review - I feel pretty good about who was cleared by their interactions with stessier, and I think it's most revealing that Scoop and stessier never once intersected.

Unagi wrote:scoop and stessier, eh?

seems clear enough to me.

stessier 

Scoop 

J.D.

Post by J.D. »

Unagi wrote:(none of the above points to Scoop because he survived the night as a declared Seer - but there is also that.)

Nicely, from my above review - I feel pretty good about who was cleared by their interactions with stessier, and I think it's most revealing that Scoop and stessier never once intersected.

stessier 

Scoop 

Wow, thanks for putting that together. Makes our research much easier.

I'm still hesitant on Scoop because I don't see how that if he is a WW he could possibly believe he can live long enough to eat everyone else before we eventually lynch him for surviving the nights.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Hey!! I'm alive. LOL. :D

Ok, guys, here is the scoop. I am not the Seer. I was hoping the wolves would take me out and protect our real Seer. However, it seems no one including the last wolf believes me. :ninja:

However, with Remus gone its possible the real Seer is now dead so my plan failed.

Some of you (theohall) may want to kill me today but that would be a mistake. The last wolf still has to wonder if I am the Seer so I may still be able to draw an attack tonight. And if I was the real Seer then I would have another scan tomorrow, wouldn't I? :idea:

I will vote in a bit when I get home. Busy at work right now.

msteelers

Post by msteelers »

While I appreciate Unagi confirming that I am human, I am not convinced he is. He was on my short list for the Day 1 vote (before the monkey picture) and was my default vote heading into Day 2. He immediately starts the day by trying to distance himself from stessier, and also trying to lead the railroad against scoop, which is what the WW wants us to do.

I do admit that it is entirely possible for scoop to be the final WW, but I'm not ready to test him just yet.

So... Unagi 

J.D.

Post by J.D. »

Unagi was the second vote on the stessier train after I withdrew mine. I would think it very risky for a WW to continue the train on a fellow WW by being the second vote. For this reason I'm giving Unagi a pass this time.

I'm deeply suspicious of scoop now, but we have plenty of time to test him. I don't believe it necessary to test him today.

I need to think some more before casting a vote.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

So if scoop is not the seer, we should have a seer who has two scans (assuming neither the seer nor his scans was bubbles or remus, or even a positive on stessier). As I am not the seer, that would leave five of you who might be. Should we call for a reveal of seer plus two?
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

J.D. wrote:
Unagi wrote:(none of the above points to Scoop because he survived the night as a declared Seer - but there is also that.)

stessier 

Scoop 

Wow, thanks for putting that together. Makes our research much easier.

I'm still hesitant on Scoop because I don't see how that if he is a WW he could possibly believe he can live long enough to eat everyone else before we eventually lynch him for surviving the nights.
He claimed Seer at N-1.
That was to save his hide. He then had no way to stop us, when we then moved to his partner.

He would have done anything at that time to try and get us to not kill stessier.

He even posted this :
Scoop20906 wrote:Since I am officially dead and also branded a wolf but Theohall, should I bother voting? I have a feeling whatever vote a cast will influence people not to vote for that person even if I feel they are a wolf.

Maybe I will just wait for a chance to cast the kill vote. However, I am still getting very bad vibes from Chaosraven. Stessier got real quiet too after feeling off.

I kind of wish you guys had just offed me.
translation: Damn it, I exposed stessier! Please, let's not vote for stessier - maybe we should just kill me, so that this game isn't a total bust.
Chaosraven wrote:So if scoop is not the seer, we should have a seer who has two scans (assuming neither the seer nor his scans was bubbles or remus, or even a positive on stessier). As I am not the seer, that would leave five of you who might be. Should we call for a reveal of seer plus two?
I'm not the Seer.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

msteelers wrote:While I appreciate Unagi confirming that I am human, I am not convinced he is. He was on my short list for the Day 1 vote (before the monkey picture) and was my default vote heading into Day 2. He immediately starts the day by trying to distance himself from stessier, and also trying to lead the railroad against scoop, which is what the WW wants us to do.

I do admit that it is entirely possible for scoop to be the final WW, but I'm not ready to test him just yet.

So... Unagi 

1)So, I was on your short list before the Monkey picture.... that is a bit early to be putting much weight into things, wouldn't you say?
2)I was you default vote heading into Day 2 ... fine, but - we just nabbed a Wolf, you should perhaps review your 'default vote'
3) Um, re-read the thread - I have no distance I need to achieve from stessier, I voted for him - countered his attacks on me - and saw that vote down to his death.

Yes, there is a chance that Scoop is the real Seer and was left alive and was left to scan Chaos.

Or he is a wolf, can't die at night, has killed the Real Seer.

I am sincerely convinced outright on the people I listed as (HUMAN), the rest have a little wiggle room (the most wiggle room given to Chaos).
However - even when I take away the "Seer that Lived Through the Night" problem - Scoop is left with ZERO interaction with Stessier, and he's left being the one that couldn't stop typing 'stessier' when making up a list of players positions on a specific vote.

Also, you will note that Stessier had ZERO interactions with Scoop. In fact, I am almost sure these are the onle two players that didn't interact at all with eachother, across the whole spectrum of players.
theohall

Post by theohall »

J.D. wrote:I'm deeply suspicious of scoop now, but we have plenty of time to test him. I don't believe it necessary to test him today.
Time in these fewer participant WW games is actually very short, so don't make the mistake of assuming there is plenty of time.

Example:
1) We miss - 6-1
2) WW kills - 5-1
3) We miss - 4-1
4) WW kills - 3-1
5) And the game is decided with this 3rd kill vote.

So there are exactly 3 chances to kill Scoop if he is a devious WW. I would rather get him out of the way, as the N-1 "I AM A SEER" thing seemed like a ploy to me, immediately. Scoop's posts are all over the map and don't make any sense when one pieces them together. When Scoop is a Good Guy, he is usually rather focused. This time - there does not seem to be any focus. And when Scoop is a bad guy, he tends to make mistakes - like inadvertently exposing his partner, stessier.

Scoop20906 

I am NOT the Seer.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Scoop20906 wrote:Hey!! I'm alive. LOL. :D

Ok, guys, here is the scoop. I am not the Seer.
No shit.
J.D.

Post by J.D. »

Ok, I'm cool with this. If we want to test Scoop now, I'm on board.

Scoop20906 

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Ok, guys, here is the scoop. I am not the Seer. I was hoping the wolves would take me out and protect our real Seer. However, it seems no one including the last wolf believes me. :ninja:

However, with Remus gone its possible the real Seer is now dead so my plan failed.

Some of you (theohall) may want to kill me today but that would be a mistake. The last wolf still has to wonder if I am the Seer so I may still be able to draw an attack tonight. And if I was the real Seer then I would have another scan tomorrow, wouldn't I? :idea:

EVERYONE! please remember the way in which Scoop killed Stessier.

Stessier was not allowed to chime in at N-1. Scoop cast the Nth vote before stessier came back.

If you were a VILLAGER (as Scoop now claims) and you were faking SEER - would you have placed the "Nth" vote on stessier before he had a chance to speak?

Scoop is not a villager.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

I'm back, what did I miss?

Thanks for the research, Unagi, that's some good writing.

Scoop faking a role two games in a row? Sheesh. Drama queen! :P To quote most lawyer shows, "Why should we believe a thing you say? Were you lying then or are you lying now?"

Unofficial vote count

Scoop - Unagi, theohall, J.D. (N-1)
Unagi - msteelers
theohall

Post by theohall »

Unagi wrote:

EVERYONE! please remember the way in which Scoop killed Stessier.

Stessier was not allowed to chime in at N-1. Scoop cast the Nth vote before stessier came back.

If you were a VILLAGER (as Scoop now claims) and you were faking SEER - would you have placed the "Nth" vote on stessier before he had a chance to speak?

Scoop is not a villager.
Just because I feel like being even more blunt about this...

Would a villager faking Seer risk killing a potential Seer? The only way Scoop knew stessier was not the Seer was if he knew stessier was a wolf.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Or , if he >knew< he were the Seer, and hence stessier couldn't have been.

So, to further the story:
If Scoop isn't a wolf, then the other wolf watched Scoop kill stessier in full confidence that stessier wasn't the Seer.

That wolf would not have left Scoop alive.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Here is what Scoop claims was what he did on Day 1:

At n-1, instead of just letting the village miss on 'a villager', he declared he was special and Must Not Be Killed.

Next, he, knowing there was every chance that the Seer was one of the other players, perhaps stessier, who I am not sure even had a chance to speak since Scoops fake claim, then put the final vote on stessier, who Scoop would have no option but to consider a possible True Seer.

Who is gonna help end this

Scoop?
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

He would need to come up with some story as to why the wolves no longer were gunning for him.
You know, like he may come out and declare he isn't really the Seer, and he'll let us figure out that is then likely the reason he keeps being passed up over night.

Something like that.

We should be n the look out for that
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I have to be tested at some point, but today is not the best day.

I MIGHT be the real Seer. I MIGHT not be the real Seer. I MIGHT be able to tell you whether Chaosraven is human or wolf. I MIGHT be able to give everyone another scan tomorrow morning. I MIGHT be the victim of the wolf overnight which keeps everyone else (including the real Seer if he is still alive) safe. I MIGHT live through the night again and then you can kill me tomorrow but not after I give you TWO scans.

I hope all these MIGHTS MIGHT sink into your brains.

If not, the you are all DOPES.

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Did you give any thought to if stessier MIGHT have been the seer, before you cast that vote.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Unagi wrote:Or , if he >knew< he were the Seer, and hence stessier couldn't have been.

So, to further the story:
If Scoop isn't a wolf, then the other wolf watched Scoop kill stessier in full confidence that stessier wasn't the Seer.

That wolf would not have left Scoop alive.
So, Unagi, why did you leave me alive then?

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Unagi wrote:Did you give any thought to if stessier MIGHT have been the seer, before you cast that vote.
Didn't have to. :mrgreen:

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

scoop 

...its like N-1 is my niche...
"Where are you off to?"

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Ok, smooth move, Chaosraven who was ironically my scan last night.

Chaosraven is human.

You get no more scans. You guys missed a perfect opportunity to possibly get a free scan. But you BLEW IT!! :doh:

Friggin Grund makes the Seer stuff look so easy. :evil:

Semaj

Post by Semaj »

I do believe that is 4...

Unagi, theo, J.D., Chaosraven?

I gots me some writing up to do...
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Let me get this straight.

You will only help the village if you are left alive again.
Tomorrow is when you would tell us both your Chaos scan, and tonights scan.

But, in the mean time - you may not be the Seer, so we should continue to take shots among everyone that's not You.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Bravo to the wolf, by the way. Nice play. You get Remus West and you guessed correctly that no one can trust me and these guys had to off me even though there was NO reason too.

Someone MIGHT learn something from this.