LOST 2 - Smoke and Mirrors: Game Over: Evil Triumphs!

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Mr Bubbles

Re: LOST 2 - Smoke and Mirrors: Friday morning

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Lassr wrote:So, if you (Unagi) think Remus is evil, then that means Bubbles would be the shooter of theohall because evil does not have a shooter...unless it's Ben stabbing a candidate (risky move). I would then think Bubbles was Widmore as I can't see a lostie shooting blindly unless he had scanned theohall at some point but didn't tell us.

or if you think Remus was converted after shooting theohall... bah. This is getting mind numbing confusing....
Mudding the waters Lassr? I didn't shoot theohall. I wish I had after all the times he's killed me, but alas I cannot claim such. You are moving high on my life of evils.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Mr Bubbles wrote:
Lassr wrote:So, if you (Unagi) think Remus is evil, then that means Bubbles would be the shooter of theohall because evil does not have a shooter...unless it's Ben stabbing a candidate (risky move). I would then think Bubbles was Widmore as I can't see a lostie shooting blindly unless he had scanned theohall at some point but didn't tell us.

or if you think Remus was converted after shooting theohall... bah. This is getting mind numbing confusing....
Mudding the waters Lassr? I didn't shoot theohall. I wish I had after all the times he's killed me, but alas I cannot claim such. You are moving high on my life of evils.
No, I'm pointing out that if Unagi think Remus is evil then he must also think you the shooter (playing the odds). If you are indeed not the shooter then Remus was and thus is not evil (exception if converted after shooting or if he is Ben and got lucky with a stabbing).
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Lassr wrote:So, if you (Unagi) think Remus is evil, then that means Bubbles would be the shooter of theohall because evil does not have a shooter...
I don't know (nor really care) who was the shooter. And, if Remus was converted - he would still retain the 'abilities' he had originally.... He would/could still be the shooter. But again, I don't see why it matters. I am guessing that the Widmore's team got their Shot Off. now all of them are not shooters.
Lassr wrote:or if you think Remus was converted after shooting theohall... bah. This is getting mind numbing confusing....
It doesn't matter really... does it?
Remus would know who he could shoot as a True Widmore and/or as Converted Widmore.
His defense of Bubbles (plucking him from A Well, without a single word of public coordination) - is what makes him look 'Widmore'.

Hmm... perhaps Bubbles was converted (too)...
Mr Bubbles wrote:You are moving high on my life of evils.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Unagi wrote:
Ha!

so converted retain their abilities?
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Unagi wrote:b) You are Evil and you want to keep the converted Remus alive...
That must be it. Pile on to Remus. Let's find out if I'll pull the trigger.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

LordMortis wrote:
Unagi wrote:b) You are Evil and you want to keep the converted Remus alive...
That must be it. Pile on to Remus. Let's find out if I'll pull the trigger.
So, you sarcastically dismiss (b)

this leaves you with
a) You are Evil and you want to keep a player on another team alive...
c) You are not Evil, but you don't see a reason to kill off a liar that insists he scanned you as Evil...

So, is it (c) ,LordMortis?

You are not Evil, but you don't trust Unagi enough to help him vote off the guy that claims he scanned you as Evil.

Is that right?
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Lassr wrote:
Unagi wrote:
Ha!

so converted retain their abilities?
Yes, Ben. Yes, they do.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Ha wowzer of a typo, but I'll just come out and say it. Lass is team evil. But he knows that already
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Mr Bubbles wrote:Ha wowzer of a typo, but I'll just come out and say it. Lass is team evil. But he knows that already
So it's me lassr, and remus. And I'm following newcastle and you aren't dead. What am I missing?
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

LM, you are just missing a reason to keep your vote off the guy that demands we waste a lynch learning that you are the MiB.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

LordMortis wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:Ha wowzer of a typo, but I'll just come out and say it. Lass is team evil. But he knows that already
So it's me lassr, and remus. And I'm following newcastle and you aren't dead. What am I missing?
Who's the fourth? Would it be Newcastle? We rule the island then!
Widmore is Bubbles
Lostie is semaj and Unagi

That was easy.

Black Lives Matter
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Maybe everyone would agree to kill Ben.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Unagi wrote:LM, you are just missing a reason to keep your vote off the guy that demands we waste a lynch learning that you are the MiB.
I'm serious. Remus needs to prove he is with me and lassr and newcastle and jump on bubbles for calling lassr evil.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

And then you need to decide who is going to get me out of this well.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

LordMortis wrote:
Unagi wrote:LM, you are just missing a reason to keep your vote off the guy that demands we waste a lynch learning that you are the MiB.
I'm serious. Remus needs to prove he is with me and lassr and newcastle and jump on bubbles for calling lassr evil.
That would be a dumb move. Why would you ask him to join. Oh wait.. thats right. Make a transparent weak call for him to jump on me because it suits you and not the canidates. Got it. We should just hand you evil folks the reigns and call the rest of the moves until you win. Got it.
Bertrand Russell
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

LordMortis wrote:
* Lassr
* LordMortis
* Mr Bubbles
* Newcastle
* Remus West
* Semaj
* Unagi
OK then, this is an appeal to {Mr Bubbles, Newcastle, Semaj, Lassr}
If we don't vote off Remus West - Widmore and Losties will lose. I know this is a much harder choice for the Widmore team to make, and I doubt we'll see Lassr join this vote.

Also, in case you don't realize - Remus would love for us to a) vote for the MiB XOR b) wait until the deadline so that no one is lynched.
Remus West wrote:In spite of Newcastle's opening salvo there really is little need to move quickly on this.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

:D :lol:

Remus and Bubbles, sitting in a tree... A-C-C-U-S-I-N-G
First comes Widmore,
then comes conversion,
then comes Lord Mortis without a word of reason.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Unagi wrote:then comes Lord Mortis without a word of reason.
What reason are you looking for? You say remus and I are evil. Bubbles says lassr is evil and I'm following newcastle who accused bubbles who says the lassr is evil. It all makes sense to me.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

LordMortis wrote:
What reason are you looking for? You say remus and I are evil. Bubbles says lassr is evil and I'm following newcastle who accused bubbles who says the lassr is evil. It all makes sense to me.
Doesn't make sense if you know.. Lassr is evil. :wink:
Bertrand Russell
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

LordMortis wrote:
What reason are you looking for?
A reason, any reason, that you would be unwilling to vote off Remus West today.

Your original reason was:
LordMortis wrote:Sorry unagi. I don't trust you. I do trust Newcastle.
This gives the impression that you would vote for Remus, if you could trust me. But - damn, LordMortis, the reason you should be OK with lynching Remus is because he has you pegged as EVIL.

Your reply was basically, "I know I'm evil, so why should I vote off Remus again???"

To which I think the remaining players would see the light and vote him off - even those that share a Forum with him.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Just to help me guage how much I should care about 'today'.

Could {Mr Bubbles, Newcastle, Semaj, Lassr} let me know if you have any inclination to vote for Remus today?

Thanks.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

The current living population is 7 Majority for execution is 4
  • Lassr
  • LordMortis - Mr Bubbles
  • Mr Bubbles
  • Newcastle - Mr Bubbles
  • Remus West
  • Semaj
  • Unagi - Remus West

I'm confused as to why I would vote Bubbles or anyone else that I do not believe to be Team Evil. You all seem to have entirely missed the point. We can not afford to have a single person that is not Team Evil die. Lostie or Widmore it does not matter.

We need to sacrifice at least one of us to open the Heart (likely 2 if Desmond is dead). That means the act of opening the Heart to make the MiB vulnerable hands control of the game to Team Evil if they have 3 players alive right now.

So yes, Unagi, I would love to either lynch nobody or check LordMortis for being the MiB since I know he is Team Evil and thus his dying does not cut into our chances and his not dying proves who we need to target. Why are you so interested in killing me?

We need to either be certain we are lynching Evil or lynch nobody and somehow manage to raise people we feel confident of being Lostie while not losing any more players.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Unagi wrote:
LordMortis wrote:
What reason are you looking for?
A reason, any reason, that you would be unwilling to vote off Remus West today.

Your original reason was:
LordMortis wrote:Sorry unagi. I don't trust you. I do trust Newcastle.
This gives the impression that you would vote for Remus, if you could trust me. But - damn, LordMortis, the reason you should be OK with lynching Remus is because he has you pegged as EVIL.

Your reply was basically, "I know I'm evil, so why should I vote off Remus again???"

To which I think the remaining players would see the light and vote him off - even those that share a Forum with him.
and yet you look at his response and remain focused on me rather than be willing to vote for him.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Unagi wrote:Just to help me guage how much I should care about 'today'.

Could {Mr Bubbles, Newcastle, Semaj, Lassr} let me know if you have any inclination to vote for LordMortis today?

Thanks.
Fixed for my perception of things.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Remus West wrote:Why are you so interested in killing me?
My team is small.

Your team is big.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Unagi wrote:
My team is small.

Your team is big.
Team evil is pretty big. Why don't you pick on them.
Bertrand Russell
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Mr Bubbles wrote:
Unagi wrote:
My team is small.

Your team is big.
What makes you think I am not?

(You do realize that you have just overtly claimed to be on Widmore, with Remus, right?)
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Unagi wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:
Unagi wrote:
My team is small.

Your team is big.
What makes you think I am not?

(You do realize that you have just overtly claimed to be on Widmore, with Remus, right?)
I actually worded my response to see what your reaction would be.
Bertrand Russell
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

LordMortis wrote:
So are you claiming to be a Teammate of Newcastle's?
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Remus West wrote:
LordMortis wrote:
He may be, but I believe the more public stance is that he scanned Newcastle as "Lostie" and therefor will follow Newcatle's lead.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Remus West wrote:
LordMortis wrote:
yes. You, me, lassr, and newcastle are all team mates.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

LordMortis wrote:yes. You, me, lassr, and newcastle are all team mates.
Should have just said so earlier. Bubbles is the correct target.

Mr Bubbles 

Unagi and Semaj are at the staff in the Past (Hex 16) with Scoop's corpse and the Fuel.

The Statue is in Hex 14 and either Lassr (due to having just been there) or myself can meet a specific player there to take care of business.

I won't have full control of the barriers until Bubbles and Semaj are gone though so you need to be aware of the following blockades:
Present: 2/4, 4/7, 7/9, 12/17, 14/17, 15/17, 17/19, 18/19
Past: 3/6

Plan moves carefully. Hex 8 (Traps Past Well) is trapped. The Arrow (Hex 13) is Armed. So stay clear of those two Hexes if traveling solo.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

since we are now being open....we could in theory correct it and target unagi...he might be able to resurect people, and he does know where the temple is. I am not sure if he has a dead body with him.

withdraw bubbles 

until this is accurately discussed. Since it is vital that we lock down the temple and prevent any resurections can team evil win.
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

We need to get me out of the well. I should be able to get the fuel to my self. Then we just need the landing. :ninja: There will be no kills tonight as long as I am in the well.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

does bubbles or semaj have the ability to resurect remus? if they dont, i say we take out unagi, he has already visited there, and he might be able to rez. someone. In fact I am pretty sure he has the capability from visiting there. I am Jack, so no way he could possibly be able to otherwise.

By the way, temple is at 15, in case smokey wants to lock it down. Or if someone else wants to lock it down via other measures.
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

as soon as the lynch goes through, I will brain dump. I have a lot of useful information site wise that we could use. Let's get this right and make sure we basically close it down.
Bayraktar!!!!

Semaj

Post by Semaj »

i'm pretty sure my brain asploded for the second time
Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

LordMortis wrote:We need to get me out of the well. I should be able to get the fuel to my self. Then we just need the landing. :ninja: There will be no kills tonight as long as I am in the well.
Where are you? We can coordinate a pick up if you would like. Might be best.
Bayraktar!!!!

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

LordMortis wrote:We need to get me out of the well. I should be able to get the fuel to my self. Then we just need the landing. :ninja: There will be no kills tonight as long as I am in the well.
I thought your attack was not contingent on movement. You should be able to nuke "Hex 16 Past" from within the Well thus removing Semaj and possibly Unagi.

Also, we need to know where the Well is to come get you.

As for Unagi, he is standing on the Staff in the Past so yes, he knows how to resurrect people. As does Semaj as he is standing there with Unagi. Bubbles does not have that ability yet but he needs to go first as he is Charles.

If we lynch Bubbles and MiB Semaj then I'm the last of my kind and get full say on the barriers. If Unagi lives through the attack tonight then we lynch him tomorrow. Even if he gets a corpse to the Temple and resurrects someone we will still control tomorrow's vote. We need to use my information now as I can promise they are not going to be feeding me any more.

The Runway, just in case, is in Hex 17 and fully barricaded in the Present but not at all in the Past. If someone were to Swan Hex 17 Present that would take care of that. Swan is in Hex 10. I can get there to do that if someone else wants to pull LM from the Well or meet him at the statue.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

bubbles 

incoming brain dump to help coordinate movements...
Bayraktar!!!!