Global Thermonuclear War [WW] - Game Over - Alliance Wins

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Scoop20906

Global Thermonuclear War [WW] - Game Over - Alliance Wins

Post by Scoop20906 »

Global Thermonuclear War

It is the year 2021.

In 2012, the earth was on the brink of a catastrophic global thermonuclear war which would end the human race as it was.

To prevent this the leaders of the countries of the world entered in a mutual destruction pact and linked their nuclear weapons to a super computer created and built by Dr. Sampson. This super computer can launch nuclear weapons but only if a major of countries vote for the attack.

This super computer was called CRAY32.

The CRAY32 has kept the world safe from nuclear holocaust ... until now. Three nations feel the current treaty prevent them from their manifest destiny to rule the world and have banded together to decrypt into the CRAY32's cipher and gain access to it's network thereby controlling the world's nuclear weapons.

The CRAY32's creator, Dr. Samson, has disappeared and it is rumored that he was kidnapped by the three rogue nations to deactivate CRAY32 cipher giving them control of the world's nuclear arsenal. With this power these three rogue nations can destroy the remaining nations and rule the remainder of the Earth.
Last edited by Scoop20906 on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:58 am, edited 13 times in total.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Scoop20906

Re: Global Thermonuclear War [WW]

Post by Scoop20906 »

1. President of the Italian Republic Grundbegriff
2. Prime Minister Qantaga
3. Prime Minister Theohall
4. Emperor Lagom Lite
5. Sheikh Semaj
6. President Chaosraven
7. Prime Minister rshetts2
8. Prime Minister msteelers
9. Prime Minister Vorret
10. Governor-General Remus West
11. Mayor Unagi
12. President Isgrimnur
Last edited by Scoop20906 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:42 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Rulez:

Each player is a ruler of his own country. In this game there are a total of 15 countries.

Countries of the World (a randomized list from the countries of the world)

Claimed Nations:
Tuvalu (Theohall)
United Arab Emirates (Semaj)
Solomon Islands (Qantaga)
Italy (Grundbegriff)
Martinique (Lagom Lite)
Poland (Chaosraven)
Fiji (rshetts2)
India (msteelers)
Canada (Vorret)
Papua New Guinea (Remus West)
Paracel Islands (Unagi)
Suriname (Isgrimnur)

Nation Abilities:
All nations (good and rogue) may choose one country each night to task their surveillance teams to monitor. If the country they are monitoring sends a secret message (by envoy) to another country they will read the secret message being sent by the country they are monitoring ONLY. They will not receive any secret message sent by any other country or countries TO the country they are monitoring.

Teams

The "Good" Nations - 10 Nations

The Good Nations are committed to protecting peace and keeping the status quo. To do so otherwise invites the threat of nuclear war again.

Good Nation Abilities:
Two good counties have the ability to send a Super Spy to one country each night and identify if it is one of the rogue nations. The country visited by the Super Spy will not know if they were visited.

The Rogue Nations - 2 Nations

The Rogue Nations feel the current treaty prevent them from their manifest destiny to rule the world and have banded together to decrypt into the CRAY32's cipher and gain access to it's network thereby controlling the world's nuclear weapons.

Rogue Nation Abilities:
The rogue nations have a secret forum which they may use at any time. The Rogue nations have the ability to launch nuclear annihilation and destroy one country each night.

Secret Alliance

All countries (both Good and Rogue) may attempt to enter into a secret alliance with other countries. A secret alliance allows nations to pool their resources and attempt to take over the world on their own.

A Secret Alliance may be attempted by one country sending an envoy to their another country. This allows the two countries to enter into a secret communication and they may send one message to each other (the message must first be sent to the moderator who will forward it).

If a country received more than one envoy then they may only choose ONE country to enter into a secret alliance. They may also choose to reject all envoys.

Once communication has been established both countries are considered in an "temporary" secret alliance. "Temporary" secret alliances do not trigger the Secret Alliance Victory condition.

To make the secret alliance permanent and to preserve the secret alliance each day all countries in the secret alliance MUST have voted together when the final vote count is decided whether by majority vote or time limit. If all alliance countries votes have not been posted by the final vote, their alliance is voided. Those countries involved may never again attempt to enter a secret alliance again with the members of the former secret alliance. They may attempt to enter into a new secret alliance but only with countries they were not involved with in the former secret alliance.

Other countries may be invited to enter the secret alliance but all current alliance member however all countries MUST have voted together when the final vote count is decide or the ENTIRE secret alliance is voided.

Countries will only be aware of the secret alliance members they have direct contact with but will not automatically know any secret alliance members of the country they are sending to or receiving an envoy from. If a secret alliance is voided, countries will be informed but will not be told of all secret alliance members.

If a country in an existing alliance is destroyed, the alliance itself is not destroyed and the remaining members will be told they are still in "alliance alpha" but may not know who they are members with.

If a country sends an envoy to a former secret alliance member that has been voided, they will only be informed that their envoy has been rejected.

If at any time during the game exactly half of the counties are in a secret alliance all those countries take over the world and win the game.

Victory Conditions

Victory Conditions
Good Country Victory: All rogue nations are destroyed.

Rogue Nation Victory: The Rogue Nations equal or outnumber all other nations.

Secret Alliance Victory: If at any time during the game a majority of the counties are in a secret alliance all those countries take over the world and win the game.

Private Messaging / Forum Posts:
The rogue nations will have a private forum however they may only use it during the night/war room phase.

Text sent to players by the Moderator may not be copied and/or shared with other players at any time.

Gentleman's Rule of No Edits (i.e. Edit at your own peril, it's your fellow players you need to satisfy)
Edits to "Game Vote Tally" posts are allowed, as long as the posts contain no 'commentary'.

Game Sequencing:

Night Boilerplate:
All Counties: Which country do you wish to monitor?
All Countries: Do you wish to send an envoy to another country to attempt to Secret Alliance? If so, which country?
Good Countries with Super Spy: Which country do you wish to send your Super Spy to?
Rogue Countries: Which country do you wish to destroy?

All orders must be in before the hard deadline, or forfeit. Night deadlines are normally 24 hours unless this occurs on a weekend where more time may be granted.

Night Sequence of Resolution:
Moderator notes the monitor orders of each country.
Envoys are sent to the recipient country.
Recipient country decides on whether they will accept the envoy.
Secret messages are sent between Secret Alliance Countries (only the first time the envoy is sent)
Super spies are sent to search a country to see if it is rogue.
Rogue nations destroy a country.

Beginning of Day Sequence:
The country destroyed by the rogue countries' nuclear attack is announced.
Voting majority number is announced.

Voting:
Each day leaders will be able to place a vote for the leader/country they wish to destroy.

Only votes (and withdraws) cast with the   tag are official.

A majority vote will close voting.
If the Day ends without a majority reached no leader/country will be destroyed. Deadlines will normally be 5 to 7 days depending on weekends or holidays.

End of Day Boilerplate:
Voting is closed on majority is reached.
Results are announced.
Countries not meeting the alliance obligations will be notified by PM.

Deaths:
Countries annihilated by nuclear devastation and their leader's specific roles will be revealed in the notification announcement. Destroy countries are not considered part of any victory condition.

Role Play:
Players are encouraged to role play as Leader of their Nation. Players are asked to use each others titles when addressing each other when possible. 

Last edited by Scoop20906 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:42 pm, edited 33 times in total.

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Last edited by Scoop20906 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.

stessier

Post by stessier »

Would you like to play a game?

Sorry, couldn't resist. :)
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

stessier wrote:Would you like to play a game?

Sorry, couldn't resist. :)
I thought about going that slant with a random set of hackers that everyone is trying to track down but I think what I'm doing works a little bit better. Interested to see what everyone thinks once I get the rulez up.

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

ooohh ooohhh...i claim italy, i claim italy....

hottest women in the world, the mob and the pope!

what else do you need?
Last edited by Newcastle on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

INteresting. (Regardless of the rule set, it sounds like an awesome concept).

LOL stess:

Shall we play a game?
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended
That you have but slumber'd here while these visions did appear
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

yeah, I guess it can't hurt.

If you are willing to join the game, just post your IN message and claim a country from the list above if you wish. You don't have to as I can also just assign a country to you once we start the game too.

theohall

Post by theohall »

Theo Tuvalu, if you please. :)
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

The Solomon Islands sounds like a good place for me to set up shop.

Wish I could play from there, too. :)
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Ok, I have the rulez up. I'm will go over them a few more times to clean them up but they are basically the way I want to run the game.

Its a simple game but the new wrinkle is the Secret Alliance victory condition. It kinds of creates a third team but all based on how players decide to play the game. The difficult think about joining a secret alliance is that you are forced to vote with your partner once the votes are finalized. This includes if you refuse to vote as well. If the to leaders are unable to vote the same, the entire secret alliance (all members) is void and they may not attempt to enter into a secret alliance with the former member again. I think this could leader to some shady dealings.

Obviously, teams not in the secret alliance will want to off the players involved in the secret alliance.

I hope it turns out as fun as it seems in my head.

Game is ready as soon as there is an opening and we get 15 players.

Please read the rulez and point out the logic holes I always miss.

THANKS!

Scoop20906

Re: Global Thermonuclear War [WW] Come claim your country!

Post by Scoop20906 »

BTW, if you have a particular country you would like to represent, please post it in your IN message as well and I will knock off one of the obscure ones. I'd really like it if people can role play a little bit with this too.

Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

IN, as long as I can has communist regime :twisted:

Edit: I claim Martinique!
But you've seen who's in heaven
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Scoop20906 wrote:4. Emperor Lagom Lite
:wub:

"Fetch me a cigar, Signorita." 8-)
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Nice set-up, here. Secret Alliances will instill lots of paranoia.
Scoop20906 wrote:[Nation Abilities: (...)
They will not receive any message sent by other country or where the secret message was sent.
The sentence could be clarified, perhaps something like: "They will not receive any message sent by other countries or countries to which the secret message was sent."

Edit: misunderstoodz zome ztuff
Is there anyone in hell?

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Lagom Lite wrote:Nice set-up, here. Secret Alliances will instill lots of paranoia.
Scoop20906 wrote:[Nation Abilities: (...)
They will not receive any message sent by other country or where the secret message was sent.
The sentence could be clarified, perhaps something like: "They will not receive any message sent by other countries or countries to which the secret message was sent."

Edit: misunderstoodz zome ztuff
Thanks, I massaged it some more. Hopefully its clearer now.

Yeah, I can't wait to see how the secret alliances turn out. I'm worried it might be game breaking.

For example, lets say Country A and Country B enter into alliance alpha and Country C and Country D enter into alliance beta. They next day both alliances alpha and beta confirm their alliances by voting together. The next night country B sends and envoy to country c thereby creating a temporary alliance between the two and creating a possible four country alliance. They next day all four have to vote together. It won't be known until the vote is final but if it is finalized its possible they will have a majority alliance and win the game right then.

Players will need to look at voting patterns very closely.

Does anyone thing this is too powerful?

stessier

Post by stessier »

How many Rogue Nations are there?

Can Secret Alliance nations send additional envoys after the initial one sets up the alliance? This would be in place of their trying to invite another member that night? (So on Night 1, A and B hook up. Night 2, A invites C. On NIght 3, A sends an envoy to B.)

Should the Super Spies also be able to detect if a nation is in the Secret Alliance?
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

I'm torn between Poland and the United Arab Emirates...

I guess I need the oil

United Arab Emirates for me!
Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

IN the Piwowar would claim Poland. Lettering on top step of Polish ladder: STOP HERE
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
rshetts2

Post by rshetts2 »

What the heck, Ive always wanted to own an island hook me up with Fiji
Well do you ever get the feeling that the story's too damn real and in the present tense?
Or that everybody's on the stage and it seems like you're the only person sitting in the audience?
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

regarding super spies...are they permanently attached to those two countries? Or do they rotate?
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

stessier wrote:How many Rogue Nations are there?
??? How the heck did I forget to put that in there. There are three rogue names. Updating now.
stessier wrote:Can Secret Alliance nations send additional envoys after the initial one sets up the alliance? This would be in place of their trying to invite another member that night? (So on Night 1, A and B hook up. Night 2, A invites C. On NIght 3, A sends an envoy to B.)

Should the Super Spies also be able to detect if a nation is in the Secret Alliance?
A nation can send one envoy per night with no restrictions. You can send an envoy on night one and get into an alliance and send another envoy out on night two and potentially get into another alliance.

I don't like the Super Spy checking for alliances. Too easy. Everyone needs to figure it out per actions and votes. The old fashioned way. :mrgreen:

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Newcastle wrote:regarding super spies...are they permanently attached to those two countries? Or do they rotate?
Good question. Permanently attached and if their home country is destroyed the spy commits suicide since they failed their people.

Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Scoop20906 wrote:
Newcastle wrote:regarding super spies...are they permanently attached to those two countries? Or do they rotate?
Good question. Permanently attached and if their home country is destroyed the spy commits suicide since they failed their people.
As it should be.

I think it's interesting. I don't know if secret alliances will be OP, in a way, I guess that's what we're testing this game.

Will a country be notified if it's in a temporary alliance with someone?
Will a country be notified if it's in a permanent alliance with someone?
Will a country be notified if its alliance, temporary or permanent, is cancelled?
Is there anyone in hell?

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Lagom Lite wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:
As it should be.

I think it's interesting. I don't know if secret alliances will be OP, in a way, I guess that's what we're testing this game.
Lagom Lite wrote:Will a country be notified if it's in a temporary alliance with someone?
Yes, as soon as the receiving country accepts the envoy then both countries are informed they are in a "Temporary" Secret Alliance and are allowed to send one secret PM (through the moderator) to each other. This will be the only secret communication they are allowed to have.
Lagom Lite wrote:Will a country be notified if it's in a permanent alliance with someone?
Yes, once the vote is final for each day, every country currently in a temporary or permanent alliance will receive a PM from the moderator letting them know the status of all their alliances. Its possible for a country to comply with their alliance duties (vote with their alliance partner) but still have their alliance cancelled due to another country failing its alliance duties that the first country is not aware of.
Lagom Lite wrote:Will a country be notified if its alliance, temporary or permanent, is cancelled?
I think the previous answer answers this question as well.

Moliere

Post by Moliere »

In
Aruba
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Moliere wrote:In
Aruba
Glad to have you aboard, Govnr!

msteelers

Post by msteelers »

IN

India
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

In
Canada
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Let me see whether I understand this:
  • Suppose there are 12 countries. If six can form a secret alliance, they win outright when the sixth is inducted into their group.
  • To sustain an alliance, all members of the alliance must vote together daily.
  • Former members of a destroyed alliance can never again conspire.
  • Therefore, any single member of an alliance can forever thwart the hopes of conspiracy among all the other members of that alliance simply by voting differently or abstaining.
Scoop: is that right?

Also, this:
  • Members of a secret alliance must vote as a block.
  • A member of a secret alliance only knows (a) the members he personally inducts, with whom he exchanges a note exactly once, and (b) the members who personally induct him, with whom he exchanges a note exactly once.
  • A single nation may belong to (i.e., say 'yes' to) multiple conspiracies, but as soon as the memberships overlap but the votes differ, one or the other conspiracy must break, since the dude with double membership only has one vote.
If that's right, then it should be possible to do something like this:

Male names start with A, C, E, G
Female names start with B, D, F, H

Suppose Alex is the sort of player who often generates bandwagons. People are accustomed to following him.

(a) On turn 1, Alex taps Charles, Charles taps Edward, and Edward taps Gerald.

(b) In their exchanges, each person who initiated contact tells his inductee "You must always vote after I vote, and vote the way I vote" and tells his inductee a name to avoid trying to induct. (For example, Alex sends Charles the following message: "Vote as I vote. Vote after I vote. Do not try to induct Barbara." Likewise, Charles sends Edward this message: "Vote as I vote. Vote after I vote. Do not try to induct Diana." And so forth.)

(c) That simple rule will guarantee the integrity of the pact. Gerald will wait to see what Edward does, and he'll wait to see what Charles does, and he'll wait to see what Alex does. Once Alex votes, Charles will copy Alex, Edward will copy Charles, and Gerald will copy Edward.

(d) Since Alex is influential, others not in the pact will likely join in as well. This will provide cover for the conspiracy, but will also prevent the members from figuring out who else is a member of the chain.

(e) On turn 2, each member of the conspiracy tries to induct the name he told his underling to avoid. So, respectively, Alex, Charles, Edward, and Gerald try to induct Barbara, Diana, Fiona, and Helena. Charles knows to avoid Barbara because Alex told him so. Edward knows to avoid Diana because Charles told him so. The avoidance tactic is imperfect, since Edward and Gerald do not know to avoid Barbara, but the risk of overlap is mitigated enough that the conspiracy should still manage a couple more conversions.

(f) Therefore, on turn 2, the conspiracy (already at 4) manages to turn two more people and wins outright.

Scoop: is this a correct description of a possible scenario for forcing a win within three turns?
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Grundbegriff wrote:Let me see whether I understand this:
  • Suppose there are 12 countries. If six can form a secret alliance, they win outright when the sixth is inducted into their group.
  • To sustain an alliance, all members of the alliance must vote together daily.
  • Former members of a destroyed alliance can never again conspire.
  • Therefore, any single member of an alliance can forever thwart the hopes of conspiracy among all the other members of that alliance simply by voting differently or abstaining.
Scoop: is that right?

Also, this:
  • Members of a secret alliance must vote as a block.
  • A member of a secret alliance only knows (a) the members he personally inducts, with whom he exchanges a note exactly once, and (b) the members who personally induct him, with whom he exchanges a note exactly once.
  • A single nation may belong to (i.e., say 'yes' to) multiple conspiracies, but as soon as the memberships overlap but the votes differ, one or the other conspiracy must break, since the dude with double membership only has one vote.
If that's right, then it should be possible to do something like this:

Male names start with A, C, E, G
Female names start with B, D, F, H

Suppose Alex is the sort of player who often generates bandwagons. People are accustomed to following him.

(a) On turn 1, Alex taps Charles, Charles taps Edward, and Edward taps Gerald.

(b) In their exchanges, each person who initiated contact tells his inductee "You must always vote after I vote, and vote the way I vote" and tells his inductee a name to avoid trying to induct. (For example, Alex sends Charles the following message: "Vote as I vote. Vote after I vote. Do not try to induct Barbara." Likewise, Charles sends Edward this message: "Vote as I vote. Vote after I vote. Do not try to induct Diana." And so forth.)

(c) That simple rule will guarantee the integrity of the pact. Gerald will wait to see what Edward does, and he'll wait to see what Charles does, and he'll wait to see what Alex does. Once Alex votes, Charles will copy Alex, Edward will copy Charles, and Gerald will copy Edward.

(d) Since Alex is influential, others not in the pact will likely join in as well. This will provide cover for the conspiracy, but will also prevent the members from figuring out who else is a member of the chain.

(e) On turn 2, each member of the conspiracy tries to induct the name he told his underling to avoid. So, respectively, Alex, Charles, Edward, and Gerald try to induct Barbara, Diana, Fiona, and Helena. Charles knows to avoid Barbara because Alex told him so. Edward knows to avoid Diana because Charles told him so. The avoidance tactic is imperfect, since Edward and Gerald do not know to avoid Barbara, but the risk of overlap is mitigated enough that the conspiracy should still manage a couple more conversions.

(f) Therefore, on turn 2, the conspiracy (already at 4) manages to turn two more people and wins outright.

Scoop: is this a correct description of a possible scenario for forcing a win within three turns?
Yeah, thats correct. Very nice explanation.

I hoping that once Leaders figure out how easily a secret alliance can win, they take measure to ensure they don't.

Those measure could include simply joining an alliance with the intention of sabotaging it or voting out a member of a strong voting block to keep the numbers of the alliance down.

I am open to other rulez additions but I didn't want to get to fancy with this new idea.

Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Scoop20906 wrote: I hoping that once Leaders figure out how easily a secret alliance can win, they take measure to ensure they don't.
Anyone who has an incentive to thwart alliances can simply say yes to everything and then vote in an offbeat manner at a crucial time. In theory, one player could take down (and permanently prevent) secret alliances this way.

The players with a natural incentive to thwart alliances are the rogue nations. But the voting is public, so at least the members of the destroyed alliance (or the member who recruited the rogue) would have strong evidence of rogueitude in the wayward vote.

In short: it's extremely easy to win with a secret alliance if everyone plays along, and nearly impossible to win with one if someone decides to be anti-alliance.

The one who wrecks an alliance is marked for death, of course, but maybe it's worthwhile just for the pleasure of watching the cards tumble.
I am open to other rulez additions but I didn't want to get to fancy with this new idea.
I'm trying to decide whether it's broken or just weird. :)
Remus West

Re: Global Thermonuclear War [WW] 5 countries left!

Post by Remus West »

What the hell, I'll play. Give me New G. That way if the world blows up I'm on an island and at least I'll have chicks in bikinis to keep me happy during the final days.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Unagi

Re: Global Thermonuclear War [WW] 3 countries left!

Post by Unagi »

Unagi -> Paracel Islands Image
Chaosraven

Re: Global Thermonuclear War [WW] 2 countries left!

Post by Chaosraven »

Kenetickid will take Atlantis :twisted:
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Chaosraven wrote:Kenetickid will take Atlantis :twisted:

Unagi's and Grund's heads explode in 3... 2... 1...

:)
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

wait if we are taking mythological countries, I want Canada...
Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Semaj wrote:wait if we are taking mythological countries, I want Canada...
I was here first.
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.