Austin

Re: [WW] TRON - System Uptime 4

Post by Austin »

I predict coop is Thorne.

Edit - for the record that is
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

Unagi wrote:So, I have some information too, that we may want to act on.
coopasonic wrote:For what it is worth, I am quite sure I am not MCP or any other named program for that matter.
So then Coop, why were you dishonest about
coopasonic wrote:I'll take 15 and 16
since there was a Back up and a Virus Scan in sector 15 the following Downtime.

The implication to me is that you either had just 1 scan, or you had a lot of scans and were 'claiming' sectors while scanning others.
I'm not clear on why you have the information you have (sector map?) but this one is easy, I was reserving sectors while scanning others. I scanned 15 last night and got exactly what you name. With the exception of the first night where i Was honest and the second night where I had no prior claim, I've claimed sectors and then scanned the sectors I claimed the previous night.

The first night I was honest and the discussion taught me this was not the best policy. I'm sure I'm not the only one to make this decision. My header info looks much more like what Lassr claims to have. In fact if Lassr actually had what he claims and was on team Users last night we probably would have won, because that would have given 11 permission bits to team Users based on just 3 people and old information from my previous system scans. With all the other users we should have had enough easily.

At this point I've revealed way more than I want to, but I think it reveals Lassr's lie about who he is and what he has.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Austin wrote:
Lassr wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:You have claimed he is lying, but not claimed a team or identity, nor divulged the remainder of your inventory
Team user.
Header info:
Virus Scan, Anti Virus, Permission Bit, Permission Bit, Permission Bit, Permission Bit.

Seems he wants those derezzed.
Why lie?

system scan Lassr...
Header Info:
Permission Bit, Anti-Virus

Team:
CORRUPTION

I actually did not realize that the Scan would give me your team. That was a nice bonus.
Austin wrote:He also has only one permission bit and a virus scan.
So which is it? Do I have a virus scan or anti-virus?

I actually have both. But why the confusion on your part.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

coopasonic wrote: At this point I've revealed way more than I want to, but I think it reveals Lassr's lie about who he is and what he has.
nice team work.

Derezz me, you guys don't deserve my bits.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Oh what tangled webs we weave, when first we practice to deceive. I joined USERS, and wonder if perhaps we want to count claimed PBs...
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
theohall

Post by theohall »

:binky: :coffee: :pop: :binky:
Sectoid

Post by Sectoid »

Lassr wrote:
coopasonic wrote: At this point I've revealed way more than I want to, but I think it reveals Lassr's lie about who he is and what he has.
nice team work.

Derezz me, you guys don't deserve my bits.
I'm hurt. :cry:
(V)(;,,;)(V) - Why not Zoidberg?
Model Mayhem # 641920
Austin

Post by Austin »

Lassr wrote:
Austin wrote:
Lassr wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:You have claimed he is lying, but not claimed a team or identity, nor divulged the remainder of your inventory
Team user.
Header info:
Virus Scan, Anti Virus, Permission Bit, Permission Bit, Permission Bit, Permission Bit.

Seems he wants those derezzed.
Why lie?

system scan Lassr...
Header Info:
Permission Bit, Anti-Virus

Team:
CORRUPTION

I actually did not realize that the Scan would give me your team. That was a nice bonus.
Austin wrote:He also has only one permission bit and a virus scan.
So which is it? Do I have a virus scan or anti-virus?

I actually have both. But why the confusion on your part.
Anti-virus. My mistake, I was in a rush with the votes piling on and wanted to get my info out before I went afk. When you said I was wrong I went back and double checked my PM and copied and pasted. ;)
Austin

Post by Austin »

Lassr 

Sectoid

Post by Sectoid »

Austin wrote: Lassr 

Damn, I wanted to lead the train on Lassr...again...

Lassr 

(V)(;,,;)(V) - Why not Zoidberg?
Model Mayhem # 641920
stessier

Post by stessier »

Anyone have a vote count?

And any special reason we are finally trusting people?
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Sectoid wrote:
Austin wrote: Lassr 

Damn, I wanted to lead the train on Lassr...again...

Lassr 

didn't work out well last time did it.
With the team switching, seems derezzed programs are losers no matter which team wins so "screw you guys, I'm going home."

Black Lives Matter
Austin

Post by Austin »

stessier wrote:Anyone have a vote count?

And any special reason we are finally trusting people?
I trust myself... barely.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Austin wrote: When you said I was wrong I went back and double checked my PM and copied and pasted. ;)
uh huh...a big no-no if you had really done that.

Black Lives Matter
Austin

Post by Austin »

Lassr wrote:
Austin wrote: When you said I was wrong I went back and double checked my PM and copied and pasted. ;)
:?:
stessier

Post by stessier »

Lassr wrote:
He just copy/pasted the names, not the rest. Or do we have some magical way to tell Scoop's Anti-Virus from Austin's Anti-Virus?
Austin wrote: :?:
Copying Mod text is verbotten.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Austin

Post by Austin »

Missed that, and been a while. That said, I copied text, no formatting - just to be sure I did not mess up the actual info. Mea culpa.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Votes:
tru1cy (3) - coopasonic, isgrimnur, newcastle
lassr (2) - Austin, Sectoid

Players with no vote:
lassr, Stessier, Mr Bubbles, Unagi, tru1cy, Qantaga, Lagom Lite, chaosraven,

Majority is 7 votes.

The hard deadline to terminate is Wednesday, February 16, 2011 by 10:00 pm (Eastern Time Zone). If no majority is met by the hard deadline we will move to Downtime 4 and there will be no termination.

Please let me know if I missed something.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Austin 

ahhhh, memories.

Black Lives Matter
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Austin wrote:Missed that, and been a while. That said, I copied text, no formatting - just to be sure I did not mess up the actual info. Mea culpa.
MOD Notes: Sorry Austin but you did break the rulez.
Private Messaging / Forum Posts:
Text sent to players by the Moderator may not be copied and/or shared with other players at any time.
And there can be only one consequence...

>MOD derezz AFRI_AUSTIN

JUST KIDDING!!! AUSTIN HAS NOT BE DEREZZED.

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

My god, Scoop. :shock: :D :|

my reaction: "you have got to be kidding me"
and then I scrolled down.
:P
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Unagi wrote:My god, Scoop. :shock: :D :|

Now would be a time I would love to have a derezz in my pocket...

Black Lives Matter
Austin

Post by Austin »

Yeah, I was like SoaB! But then I realized that doing so would confirm that I actually copied and pasted and he cannot do so. ;) (But I'll behave)
Austin

Post by Austin »

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. Lassr has irregularities that beg him to be dispatched.
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

So it seems Scoop is reinforcing Austin's allegation, which I already suspected (and state as much) was true.

Even so, I still think the Users can possibly pull out a win tonight by lynching tru1cy and taking his permission bits. Lassr can be handled after that if we don't win. Users team would potentially have between 7 and 11 people and if Quorra cleans whoever was infected, assuming someone else was infected and tru1cy is gone, the win count goes down by 1 and the PB count should go up. Also any neutrals that haven't joined Users and have PB could put us over the top as well.

Lassr can easily be taken down next time. I'd rather wait because if Austin is right, Lassr has no bit to share so we don't get as much advantage out of him.

I retierate, if you are a neutral program, our best chance right now is with a Users victory by joining Users and lynching tru1cy.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
stessier

Post by stessier »

How do you know tru1cy has permission bits right now? If he is Sark, he's been spending them everyday.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

coopasonic wrote:I retierate, if you are a neutral program, our best chance right now is with a Users victory by joining Users and lynching tru1cy.
Coop, you are incorrect. I've seen the Map, and I have a little more information than you. The User victory is actually going to be very hard for a majority of the neutral programs to win with.

We have a lot of active programs.

A lot of them could win, or a lot of them need to be terminated. (can't be both)

Seems like the fork in the road.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

stessier wrote:How do you know tru1cy has permission bits right now? If he is Sark, he's been spending them everyday.
I think that coop's angle is that tru1cy is MCP (lots of stuff in his head from having a lot of scans), not that he's Sark.

(and with this post, stessier just flashed to us all that he's Sark, did ya see that?)
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

coopasonic wrote:

So it seems Scoop is reinforcing Austin's allegation, which I already suspected (and state as much) was true.
MOD NOTES: Negative, Coop. I am not reinforcing anyone's allegations. If in fact Austin or anyone else had broken a rule I would NOT announced it in the main thread but would have PMed the person directly with an admonishment to not do it again.

I saw an opportunity to have some fun and didn't realize the consequence of my actions as Moderator. Sorry about that guys.

:doh:

coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

Unagi wrote:
coopasonic wrote:I retierate, if you are a neutral program, our best chance right now is with a Users victory by joining Users and lynching tru1cy.
Coop, you are incorrect. I've seen the Map, and I have a little more information than you. The User victory is actually going to be very hard for a majority of the neutral programs to win with.

A lot of them could win, or a lot of them need to be terminated. (can't be both)

The only thing I can think of that the map would tell you is that there are a ton of PBs left to be picked up and that seems unlikely even if we are all a bunch of liars. I've personally seen the location of 11 of them through sector searches and system scans and the system scans were 2 downtimes ago so they may have more. With 13 active programs (12 after lynching) and what appears to be a minimum number infected we should only need 14 or 15 bits at most.

If your information tells you something else I'd love to hear it.

If Lassr is Thorne and we lynch him before he infects daft punk the corruption victory option is gone and all we have left is to kill Flynn.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
stessier

Post by stessier »

coopasonic wrote:If Lassr is Thorne and we lynch him before he infects daft punk the corruption victory option is gone and all we have left is to kill Flynn.
Kill Flynn while arguing for a User victory?
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

stessier wrote:
coopasonic wrote:If Lassr is Thorne and we lynch him before he infects daft punk the corruption victory option is gone and all we have left is to kill Flynn.
Yeah, um - cOops?
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

Unagi wrote:
stessier wrote:
Yeah, um - cOops?
no oops, that was assuming you are right about the Users victory not happening or being hard for the majority of neutrals, whatever that means.
Unagi wrote: A lot of them could win, or a lot of them need to be terminated. (can't be both)
I don't get where you are going with this. The only thing I can think is there are many unclaimed PBs but that seems unlikely.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Had some interesting finds last night, so I have to look into them, but I need time. I thought I would have more time, but didn't at this conference I just got back from, but will add something substantial tonight. I promise :wink:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Austin wrote:Anyway, back to the matter at hand. Lassr has irregularities that beg him to be dispatched.
feed me some prunes instead.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Unagi wrote:

hmmm. Would be nice to have more clarification. If we all teamed up on ENCOM or Corruption who would have the better chance of winning? ENCOM would have to clean or kill infected players, Corruption would have to worry about Quorra cleaning up his mess. ENCOM would have to eliminate Flynn, Corruption would have to eliminate or infect Quorra and possibly eliminate Flynn. If Quorra is alive then Daft Punk would have to assist Corruption to overcome her cleaning one per night. Just a thought if User victory is unattainable. Doesn't look like it's going to matter for me.

Black Lives Matter
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Lassr wrote:Corruption would have to eliminate or infect Quorra and possibly eliminate Flynn.
Quorra "cleans" after any infections, so - I think Quorra needs to be killed for a Corrupt victory. Actually, the one path (without the death of Quorra) would have been if Quorra accidentally "cleaned" Thorne as her final act (since he can't be cleaned).

But otherwise, the morning would alwasy start with Quorra's one target clean, and the Corruption victory delayed, yet again...
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

withdraw truicy 

lassr 

/passes him some prunes
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

withdraw tru1cy 

lassr 

It's almost as if people are the problem.
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

Not my first choice, but I'll go with it.

withdraw tru1cy 

lassr 

-Coop
Black Lives Matter