Arkham - 8 investigators devoured by Ithaqua

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Remus West

Re: Arkham - 8 investigators waiting to be devoured

Post by Remus West »

Newcastle wrote:Bummer -

Well looks like i will take out the downtown mobs, and hope that frees people up.

Take on Child of Goat first then the Dark Young.

I guess i have no movements after that, so that stinks. BUmmer, was hoppping to use some of my monster trophies for stuff.

Ah well. Hope an elder sign drops that rolls back the doom tracker.
Did you want to use the Statue?
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Remus West wrote:

Well looks like i will take out the downtown mobs, and hope that frees people up.

I guess i have no movements after that, so that stinks. BUmmer, was hoppping to use some of my monster trophies for stuff.

Yeah might as well, but it kills movement. Since this will be my last chance. maybe i can get some bonus items that will help.
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Newcastle wrote:
Remus West wrote:

Yeah might as well, but it kills movement. Since this will be my last chance. maybe i can get some bonus items that will help.
You get Clue tokens or a spell from the statue. It kills movement but only 2 points worth.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

so i could use the statue, then play with the goons in downtown?
Bayraktar!!!!

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Newcastle wrote:so i could use the statue, then play with the goons in downtown?
yep.
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Remus West wrote:Need moves from Newcastle, RMC, and Qantaga

Remus, I'm staying with this:
Qantaga wrote:I'm not sure I like my chances with just two dice.

I think I am going to open the Old Journal and stay in the Boarding House this turn.

Then, I can re-evaluate next turn with more clues and more sneak options available.

It looks like the Fate and Fortune: White Square might give me the blessing I wanted without having to try to Sneak past the Goat Spawn.

I'll open the Old Journal and stay at the Boarding House this turn.
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended
That you have but slumber'd here while these visions did appear
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Remus West wrote:
Newcastle wrote:so i could use the statue, then play with the goons in downtown?
yep.

thats what i will do then!
Bayraktar!!!!

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Qantaga wrote:
Remus West wrote:Need moves from Newcastle, RMC, and Qantaga

Remus, I'm staying with this:
Qantaga wrote:I'm not sure I like my chances with just two dice.

I think I am going to open the Old Journal and stay in the Boarding House this turn.

Then, I can re-evaluate next turn with more clues and more sneak options available.

It looks like the Fate and Fortune: White Square might give me the blessing I wanted without having to try to Sneak past the Goat Spawn.

I'll open the Old Journal and stay at the Boarding House this turn.
Oops, sorry I missed that before. If someone notices a post where RMC told me what he was doing that I seem to have missed (this being like the 800th time I have done that this game :oops: ) I'll get the turn rolling.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Turn Order & Upkeep & Orders as I have them so far:
Joe Diamond - Newcastle - Using Statue and stepping into the Downtown street to fight the monsters there
Darrell Simmons - Chaosraven - returning from the Abyss to the Graveyard
Dexter Drake - rshetts2 - Using Find Gate spell
Harvey Walter - Gryndyl - Blessing roll 5. Blessing kept - Cast Mists, go to Magik Shoppe
Vincent Lee - RMC -
Mandy Thompson - Qantaga - Reading Old Journal and remaining in the Boarding House
Amanda Sharpe - El Guapo - Headed to Ma's Boarding House using Evade on Goat Spawn
Jenny Barnes - Isgrimnur - +$1 - remain in Asylum and heal s/s 2/2

Need move from RMC
RMC

Post by RMC »

I'll go to Indy Square and grab the clue. Then maybe go look for a gate to close...
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Joe Diamond - Newcastle - Using Statue and stepping into the Downtown street to fight the monsters there
Darrell Simmons - Chaosraven - returning from the Abyss to the Graveyard
Dexter Drake - rshetts2 - Using Find Gate spell
Harvey Walter - Gryndyl - Blessing roll 5. Blessing kept - Cast Mists, go to Magik Shoppe
Vincent Lee - RMC - headed to Independence Square
Mandy Thompson - Qantaga - Reading Old Journal and remaining in the Boarding House
Amanda Sharpe - El Guapo - Headed to Ma's Boarding House using Evade on Goat Spawn
Jenny Barnes - Isgrimnur - +$1 - remain in Asylum and heal s/s 2/2
rshetts2

Post by rshetts2 »

Just a quick question, as the doom track is our major concern here, is there any possible way to "purchase" an elder sign?
Well do you ever get the feeling that the story's too damn real and in the present tense?
Or that everybody's on the stage and it seems like you're the only person sitting in the audience?
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

rshetts2 wrote:Just a quick question, as the doom track is our major concern here, is there any possible way to "purchase" an elder sign?
They're available at the Curiosity Shoppe, but it's a grind. You get three cards to peruse and have to buy one, with no guarantee of what those might be. Last time I went there, it took me three turns to get one. I was out of money after that.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Movement:
Joe examined the odd Statue the photographer had given him at the hospital. Hmmm, what did these little glyphs mean here on the side. Carefully he ran his hands over the symbols, tracing them with his fingers. Suddenly energy arced from the statue through Joe's hand and into his body causing his entire body to spasm painfully. After the episode passed Joe cursed the stupid photographer under his breath and tucked the statue away. Angrily he stormed out of the asylum and into the downtown street. Instantly he was confronted by a pair of figures. One clad in naught but leaves the other all to familiar in its tentacle's and mouths. "You have got to be kidding me. How many times do I need to tell you these are my streets?" He asked, punctuating each word with a burst of gunfire.
Spoiler:
Use Alien Statue - die roll : 4 fail. Lose 2 Stamina.
Move to Downtown street:
Child of the Goat
no horror required
Combat: fight 5 + gun 6 + monster 1 = 12 dice : 3,6,1,4,3,4,2,3,4,4,4,1 - 1 success of 3 needed. Investigator will be delayed next turn.
Round 2: 12 dice : 4,1,3,6,4,1,2,4,6,5,4,5 - 4 successes of 3 needed. Child of Goat defeated.
Corruption Gained:
Uncontrollable Rage - white slash
triggered - If you are in town, you are arrested. Lose 1 Sanity and remove 1 Ally from the game. If you are in an Other World, you lose 1 Sanity and are delayed

Dark Young:
Horror:
Will 0 + Skill 1 + Cross 1 + monster 0 = 2 dice : 1,6 success : -1 Sanity to Nightmarish ability
Combat:
Fight 5 + Gun 6 + Monster -1 = 10 dice : 5,5,5,3,3,5,1,2,5,4 - 5 successes of 3 needed. Dark Young defeated.
Corruption Gained:
Ruination - black cross
triggered - Each investigator with at least 1 Corruption card loses 1 Sanity and draws a Corruption card.
Dexter sat down within the diagram he had drawn on the odd world's surface. He was certain he had it right. Now to begin the chant. "There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place like home." As the slash of light appeared he calmly arose and stepped forth back into Arkham's Unvisited Isle.
Spoiler:
Cast Find Gate:
-1 Sanity
Lore 4 + Difficulty -1 = 3 dice : 5,3,6 success. Return to Arkham
Harvey stepped away from the Church grounds muttering the words to his spell and walked calmly past the strange humanish shape crouched in the shadows of the street lamp's weak light. He proceeded down the road to the Magik Shoppe.
Spoiler:
Cast Mists of Releh
Lore 5 + Modifier -1 = 4 dice : 6,3,4,5 - 3 successes! Goat Spawn evaded.
Vincent Lee sat down on a rock at the entrance to the cave and opened the book. Reading through the opening passages he quickly recognized the words to a healing spell. Slowing down he committed the spell to memory.
Spoiler:
Reading Cultes des Goules Lore 4 + Difficulty -2 = 2 dice : 5,2 success! Clue token gained. Spell Gained.
Spell:
Heal
Casting modifier +1
Sanity Cost: 1
Upkeep: You may cast and exhaust. You or another investigator in your area gains Stamina equal to the successes you rolled on your Spell check. This Stamina can not be split between multiple investigators.

Cultes des Goules discarded.
Mandy Thompson sat down next to her new friend and opened the journal she had found. Maybe she could learn something by reading it. As she read the first chapter she couldn't believe what she was seeing. This thing detailed events almost parallel to those Arkham was experiencing now but almost 100 years ago! One passage grabbed her attention with its mention of someone or something called "Ithaqua".
Spoiler:
Read old journal:
Lore 4 + difficulty -1 = 3 dice : 6,5,1 - success! 3 Clue tokens gained.
Amanda and Anna walked silently through the streets on their way to Ma's. As they approached the building they noticed someone crouched in the shadows by the hedges of the church. Carefully they edged around the far side of the street before gaining the walk to Ma's and bolting up the steps and into the "safety" of her boarding house.
Spoiler:
Evade Goat Spawn:
Sneak 4 + Awareness -1 = 3 dice : 4,2,5 success!
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Encounters:
Darryl stepped forth from the gate and quickly consulted his notes. From what he had learned he needed to remove the three rocks at the top of the mound to get at the center piece. Without that piece this gate would not be able to open again. Quickly he kicked the stones out of his way and grabbed the glowing rock at the center. The light quickly faded from the stone as he picked it up from within the pile. As the slash of the gate finally faded from the air of Arkham the glow disappeared from the stone in his hand.
Spoiler:
Attempting to close gate:
Fight 4 + Gate Mod -2 = 2 dice : 6,2 success!
5 Clue tokens spent to seal the gate.
Gate token gained.
Dexter cleared himself a place in the sand of the beach and began to sketch the symbols he knew were needed to seal this hole to elsewhere. First one symbol then the next. As he proceeded the gate flickered and seemed to reach for him as though to impede his progress. Still he kept to it and quickly finished his art. As the last line of the final symbol was etched in the sand the light of the gate faded and with a roar the air filled in the space previously occupied by the evil passage.
Spoiler:
attempting to close the gate:
Lore 4 + Gate Mod -1 = 3 dice : 2,6,4 success!
5 Clue tokens spent to seal gate.
Gate token gained.
Harvey rushed into the Magik Shoppe feeling someone rushed in the cool air of the eveniing. He handed over the $5 fee required to peruse the books and quickly found what he was after. A spell of Withering. This would aid his fight against the evil that lurked both seen and unseen.
Spoiler:
-$5
You have your choice of spells:
Flesh Ward
Casting modifier: -2
Sanity Cost: 1
Any Phase: Cast and exhaust to ignore all Stamina loss being dealt to you from one source. Discard this card if the Ancient One awakens.

Wither - 1 hand
Casting modifier: +0
Sanity Cost 0
Any Phase: Cast and exhaust to gain +3 to Combat checks until the end of this combat.

Wither chosen.
Vincent was just closing the book when a shadowy figure lunged towards him. Startled he cried out and fell back away from the advancing figure. Suddenly a large man interposed himself between the shadow and the good doctor. As the shadow fled. The man turned, smiled, and handed him a Saber. "I'm Tom. Lucky for you I was here. Take this. I'm leaving Arkham anyway so someone may as well use it. Stay safe."
Spoiler:
You are attacked by a shadowy being, but a large man leaps out of the darkness and drives it off. He introduces himself as Tom "Mountain" Murphy. Make a Luck(-2) check, or discard a Whiskey card to pass it automatically. If you pass, he joins your investigation. Take his Ally card if it's available. If it is not, he gives you something to protect yourself with. Search the Common Item deck and take the first Weapon you find. If you fail, nothing happens.

Luck 2 + Skill 1 + lantern 1 + mod -2 = 2 dice: 5,4 success!
Tom "Mountain" Murphy is not available.
Item from Common deck gained:
Cavalry Saber - 1 hand
Physical Weapon
+2 to Combat checks
Mandy and William came at Ma's call of "Supper is ready." A fine stew it was that she had cooked up that night. Filling and hearty, Mandy felt better than she could ever remember before.
Spoiler:
Ma Mathison serves her special soup at supper. Roll a die and gain that much Stamina.

Die: 3
+1 Stamina (to your new max thanks to the Ally)
Amanda and Anna rushed into the boarding house. Nearly knocking down a gentleman in a brown duster and hat. "Ladies. I'm Thomas F. Malone. How may I be of service to you?" The girls looked at each other and quickly produced the evidence of their trials. "Help us find and stop whatever is causing this. Please." "Of course. I'll stick with you and see how quickly we can get to the bottom of this mess."
Spoiler:
You trade in:
Shoggoth, toughness 3
Zombie, toughness 1
Ghoul, toughness 1
and gate to Another Dimension
for an Ally:
Thomas F. Malone
+1 Lore, +1 Fight
draw 1 Spell when Thomas F. Malone joins you.
Spell:
Mists of Releh
Casting Modifier: Special
Sanity Cost: 0
Any Phase: Cast and exhaust to pass an Evade check. The casting modifier is equal to the monster's Awareness.
Jenny sat back in the plush chair the doctors had provided her and sipped at the brandy they shared. "We really appreciate the donations, Ms. Barnes. If there is ever anything we can do for you or your family please do not hesitate to ask." Ah but it was good to be wealthy.
Spoiler:
-$2, +5 Sanity
Enlarge Image
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Suddenly Arkham shook. The ground in the center of town split wide. As the townspeople fled screaming a hand reached forth and grabbed the ankle of one man who was to close to get clear. There was a tearing sound from within the chasm then the body flew back free of the ground. Without its head. The sound of footsteps split the night. Footsteps that carried the sound of winter's freeze with each echoing thud. As the ground tilted under their feet the investigators watched in horror as an enormous monster emerged from the hole.
Ithaqua had AWAKENED!!!Image
Spoiler:
Mythos card attempts to open a Gate at the Woods - causing a Monster Surge and placing the final Doom token on the track. For which the investigators should thank the turn order as the movement was white square and diamond, black circle which would have cause problems due to Corruption but they do not happen since the Doom token comes first. No curses befalling you guys.
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Uh-oh.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

He seems like a nice fellow. We should give him a chance.
Black Lives Matter.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Start of Battle:
Each investigator must roll 1 die for each item they possess, discarding the item on a failure.

Jenny Barnes:
.357 Magnum : 2 fail, discarded
Heal : 2 fail, discarded

Immune due to Corruption: Jealous Guardian - You cannot lose items unless you choose to do so, but you also can not trade items with other investigators.

Joe Diamond:
Cross : 3 fail, discarded
.45 Automatic : 3 fail, discarded
Tommy Gun: 2 fail, discarded
Alien Statue: 3 fail, discarded

Darrell Simmons:
Military Motorcycle: 2 fail, discarded
Holy Water: 5 success, kept

Dexter Drake:
Flesh Ward discarded due to Ancient One awakening.
Motorcycle: 2 fail, discarded
Shrivelling: 2 fail, discarded
Steal Life: 3 fail, discarded
Find Gate: 6 success, kept

Harvey Walters:
Map of Arkham: 1 fail, discarded
Holy Water: 6 success, kept
Ritual Blade: 3 fail, discarded
Mists of Releh: 5 success, kept
Dread Curse of Azathoth: 2 fail, discarded
Wither: 2 fail, discarded

Vincent Lee:
Lantern: 4 fail, discarded
Tommy Gun: 3 fail, discarded
Cavalry Saber: 6 success, kept
Voice of Ra: 4 fail, discarded
Heal: 4 fail, discarded

Mandy Thompson:
Shotgun: 3 fail, discarded

Amanda Sharpe:
Crowbar: 4 fail, discarded
Ruby of R'lyeh: 1 fail, discarded
Flute of the Outer Gods: 5 success, kept
Shrivelling: 2 fail, discarded
Mists of Releh: 2 fail, discarded

OP should be accurate regarding each players current stats and possessions (what you have left, ouch.)

You now have an opportunity to use your upkeep abilities (Vincent Lee can heal someone) and your Focus (I'd up your Fight as much as possible) and trade what items you wish however you wish among yourselves before making your attacks.

Darrell Simmons will be the first player for this round of Combat.

Small piece of good news. Reading the rules to double check I do not find anything to indicate that Spells are considered Items. I'll double check via Google but for now, no spells lost. Which means you folks have some heal spells that may be used during upkeep as well as your attack spells. Stay Sane. Nevermind. Found on the FFG board that Spells are indeed Items and must suffer from Ithaqua's rise. Sorry.
Blessings, Skills, and Allies are not items, so Ithaqua can't blow them away at the start of the battle. Only Common/Unique items and Spells are items.
Small piece of good news though. The same section says the Deputy's pistol is immune from Ithaqua so, since Jenny's corruption gives her the same properties as the pistol, she is as well. Of course, she can not trade with any of you but at least she keeps her Heal spell and weapon.
Last edited by Remus West on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Do spells count as items? I hadn't thought so, but maybe I was wrong (probably).

Can we use clue tokens to re-roll these failures?
Black Lives Matter.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Fight/Will 4/2
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

El Guapo wrote:Do spells count as items? I hadn't thought so, but maybe I was wrong (probably).
Looked that up and Spells are items
Can we use clue tokens to re-roll these failures?
Clue tokens are added to skill checks. This is not a skill check, so no. Nor can Mandy use her re-roll ability for the same reason, she only effects skill checks.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Darrell Simmons - Chaosraven - Stamina 5
Dexter Drake - rshetts2 - Stamina 3
Harvey Walter - Gryndyl - Stamina 3 - blessing roll 2, kept
Vincent Lee - RMC - Stamina 5
Mandy Thompson - Qantaga - Stamina 6
Amanda Sharpe - El Guapo - Stamina 5
Jenny Barnes - Isgrimnur - Stamina 3 - F/W 4/2 - Casting Heal on Joe Diamond
Joe Diamond - Newcastle - Stamina 3
Last edited by Remus West on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

great, guess i got to go hand to hand with this bugger.

uhm, so can i throw my monster trophies at him? Can i do anything with the trophies now....all "locations" are clsoed i assume? Or can we step indoors so we dont get pummeled by his negative stamina buff.
Bayraktar!!!!

El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Well, I (and probably we) are pretty boned then. I'll make my fight 4/1. For what it's worth my fight is 5 with my ally.
Black Lives Matter.
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Speed/Sneak: 3/3
Fight/Will: 3/2
Lore/Luck: 3/1

Losing the shotgun really hurts.

Ah, well, maybe I can scratch him with my nails and give him a particularly nasty infection.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Darrell Simmons - Chaosraven - Stamina 5
Dexter Drake - rshetts2 - Stamina 3
Harvey Walter - Gryndyl - Stamina 3 - blessing roll 2, kept
Vincent Lee - RMC - Stamina 5
Mandy Thompson - Qantaga - Stamina 6 - F/W 3/2
Amanda Sharpe - El Guapo - Stamina 5 - F/W 4/1
Jenny Barnes - Isgrimnur - Stamina 3 - F/W 4/2 - Casting Heal on Joe Diamond
Joe Diamond - Newcastle - Stamina 3
rshetts2

Post by rshetts2 »

Well we may as well bend over and kiss our collective asses goodbye. About 90% of our offensive capabilities are gone. I myself have absolutely nothing I can do as all of my spells are gone and Im pretty much a caster in combat. I guess Jenny had better go out there and kick some ass!
Well do you ever get the feeling that the story's too damn real and in the present tense?
Or that everybody's on the stage and it seems like you're the only person sitting in the audience?
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

well all i got are my hands...SOOOOO!

i am not changing my stats...since my fight is at 5, will keep it as is.....come on dice gods....pappa needs a series of 5's!

/slips on brass knuckles
/starts wailing on the big furball
Bayraktar!!!!

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Newcastle wrote:great, guess i got to go hand to hand with this bugger.

uhm, so can i throw my monster trophies at him? Can i do anything with the trophies now....all "locations" are clsoed i assume? Or can we step indoors so we dont get pummeled by his negative stamina buff.
There is no longer any Mythos phases so you do not need to worry about losing 1 per turn.

That said, he attacks everyone each round. 1st round you make a Fight (+1) check or lose 2 Stamina. Each subsequent round the check gets 1 tougher so round 2 is Fight (+0), 3 is Fight (-1), etc. When you run out of Stamina you are devoured. Other than that he doesn't do anything save subtract 3 dice from your attacks on him.

There is nothing to do with the trophies. There is only fighting the big ugly.
I agree that you guys are likely boned. Losing all of the weapons and attack spells (save Jenny's gun) ruined you.

Ithaqua
Combat: -3
Worshipers:
Ithaqua's worshipers eat the flesh of their fellow men, gaining supernatural power through their dark practice. Cultists have their toughness increased by 2.

Icy Winds:
While Ithaqua stirs in his slumber, any investigator in a street area at the end of the Mythos Phase loses 1 stamina. In addition, all Weather cards are discarded without their special effects taking place.

Start of Battle:
Investigators must roll a die for every item they have, discarding the item on a failure.

Attack:
Each investigator must pass a Fight(+1) check or lose 2 Stamina. This checks modifier decreases by 1 each turn.

Struck out parts no longer matter. Blue part is done. Red parts are the ones that impact your activities now.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

If I may make a suggestion, I'd say you use what Clue tokens you have very carefully along with Mandy's re-roll each round. Making certain someone has a decent number of dice to roll and re-roll due to her ability may be your only shot.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

so minus 3 dice...that means i only get 2 rolls (my fight is 5)...and a sucesss is a 5 or 6??? holy guacamole....i dont liek this game anymore.....

uhm, how much HP do we have to take him down?
Bayraktar!!!!

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Newcastle wrote:so minus 3 dice...that means i only get 2 rolls (my fight is 5)...and a sucesss is a 5 or 6??? holy guacamole....i dont liek this game anymore.....

uhm, how much HP do we have to take him down?
Each round you need all roll your dice in order. Successes are cumulative. When you (as a group) reach 8 (the number of investigators - which doesn't change if some of you get devoured) you remove a Doom token from Ithaqua's Doom track and keep going. So if you roll 16 successes in a round you remove 2 tokens, 24 =3 etc. When Ithaqua runs out of Doom tokens (he has 11 right now) he is defeated. You do not carry successes over to the next round so if you are at 7 and out of dice......ugh.

I do not like your chances but maybe the app will like you as much during Combat as it hated you during the start of combat checks. :?
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Also I have my marksman skill to exhaust to re-roll a combat check. I assume that exhausted skills don't replenish at any point during this combat? If so then I'll use that whenever I fail my first combat check.
Black Lives Matter.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Honestly, we're so boned I don't particularly want to bother going through the decisions involved in this. I'd rather Remus just make the calls and let us know how it turns out.
Black Lives Matter.
rshetts2

Post by rshetts2 »

max my fight out at 4 and then baste me in bbq sauce because Ill be devoured probably next round.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

El Guapo wrote:Also I have my marksman skill to exhaust to re-roll a combat check. I assume that exhausted skills don't replenish at any point during this combat? If so then I'll use that whenever I fail my first combat check.
They refresh every round.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

El Guapo wrote:Honestly, we're so boned I don't particularly want to bother going through the decisions involved in this. I'd rather Remus just make the calls and let us know how it turns out.
yeah i can handle that also, but i really have no complex decission making right now, just hammer away at big ugly. We have really no spare weapons, so just ugly as sin right now. UNLESS>....we pass a gun to 1 person, get them a blessing and keep them proppped up.
Bayraktar!!!!

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Newcastle wrote:
El Guapo wrote:Honestly, we're so boned I don't particularly want to bother going through the decisions involved in this. I'd rather Remus just make the calls and let us know how it turns out.
yeah i can handle that also, but i really have no complex decission making right now, just hammer away at big ugly. We have really no spare weapons, so just ugly as sin right now. UNLESS>....we pass a gun to 1 person, get them a blessing and keep them proppped up.
No way to get blessings. Jenny can not trade her gun. Vincent Lee can trade his Saber.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Remus West wrote:
Newcastle wrote:
No way to get blessings. Jenny can not trade her gun. Vincent Lee can trade his Saber.
man you're just a debbie downer arentcha? ah well, dice just didnt fly our way.
Bayraktar!!!!