Bond II - The Prometheus Dawn - END!

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Qantaga

Re: Bond II - The Prometheus Dawn - Chapter 5

Post by Qantaga »

Okay,

Let's see if Unagi is a good agent or if he is evil.

If nothing else, it will narrow it down to me or stessier.

There are a few reasons for me doing this:

1. I would not be alive if Scoop had not chosen to spare me. The game would be over and the evil team would already have won. Therefore, I feel that it is important to honor Scoop's wishes. Now, just to be clear, I am not trying to pass any blame to Scoop if this blows up. I am doing this of my own volition as well and accept full blame if Unagi is Hugo.

2. stessier flew under my radar the entire game. However, today he caused me to rethink that assumption. Way back on Saturday, when Unagi was mounting his campaign against me, I thought to myself, "if either Scoop or stessier follows Unagi's logic (which I know to be false), that's the one to closely look at as perhaps being Hugo). Then, today, stessier went from a strong belief of what the n-1 moment meant (which is completely true, by the way) to:
stessier wrote:You know, the N-1 vote wasn't really as all in as it appears. It really was set up to clear any of the wolves. If Q dies and we find either Lassr/RMC, the one that is left can point to the vote as why it can't possibly be him. It is able to clear any of them that is left at the end.

As I mentioned earlier, that shocked me. I fully expected stessier to say that he had to set aside that moment and had to make a hard decision between Unagi and I. Instead he completely turned it upside down. This didn't feel like stessier choosing between Unagi and Qantaga, it felt like stessier trying to convince Scoop to come along for the ride.

3. Scoop posted this and it really bugs me about stessier:
Scoop20906 wrote:
Stessier wrote:I've been hanging my hat on the N-1 vote. 5 hours. That's a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time. It's been proof to me that Scoop is bad and Q is good. Even attempting to reconsider it and my mind is screaming that nothing else makes sense but...
Ahh, there is a huge amount of logic missing from N-1 vote to scoop is evil.

Scoop is right, why is stessier giving no consideration to Unagi at all? As if stessier didn't want to prod Unagi off his conviction of me. "See, Unagi, it's you and me brother. I'm only looking at Scoop or Q."

So, Unagi, here's the olive branch.

If you are Hugo, I'm handing you the game. Not willingly, but stessier is right, I am not going to convince either Scoop or stessier to vote for you. So, worst case, the evil team wins and I at least feel better that I was relentlessly attacked by an aggressive Hugo. Best case scenario, Unagi is proven good, then Scoop and Unagi can make their own determination, as two good agents, as to who they think Hugo really is.

withdraw Unagi 

stessier 

If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended
That you have but slumber'd here while these visions did appear
Newcastle

Re: Bond II - The Prometheus Dawn - Interlude 4

Post by Newcastle »

3 Votes need for Majority

Stessier (2) - Scoop, Qantaga,

Qantaga (2) - Unagi, Stessier,
-

No Votes Cast:

Let me know if I've missed anything
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Scoop20906 wrote:Look, Unagi, earlier in the game you asked me to flip my vote to Grundbegriff. I did and you were wrong.

I think its only fair for you to return favor. Vote Stessier.
Scoop,
First off, that's totally different currency (random day2 check on silent grund vs. end game?), and my argument that you accepted at the time was that you had already gotten to test your 'theohall' theory and you agreed and actually told me that you were about to move your vote there anyhow. So, Shenanigans on your request, my dear friend.

Hows about this for favors, and returning one: How about you do me the small favor here of actually letting me see if my theory is right on this game, because we hit it off so well while I helped you with all that Tron work. Put a lot of hours into that. But a lot of hours into this.

You are asking me to help you test some fairly run-of-the-mill theory against Stessier.
I am asking you to help me uncover some fairly spectacular wolf-play. Can't you see the inequity of all that.

Hell, you know what - it just struck me that I'm not entirely powerless here right now. Why don't I self vote, if I really feel that stessier is not a wolf, and now that stessier is on my side... and I think that Scoop is also at least willing to watch how this transpires.

stessier - give me your best shot.... I'm clearly already totally exposed to your HA!Has! if you are a wolf, Either Way, so I actually don't see the harm in learning this way.

Scoop.

Do I have your word that you wont (for some random Scoop reason) just kill me right now for kicks, if I join Qantaga on his Unagi Train.

Then we can see if stessier is a wolf. If he isn't - MAYBE you will join him and me????

What say you?

(And another aside, I have 2 votes on the Qantaga thing, You don't even have Qantaga, on your vote for stessier)

edit: ooop, now you do!
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Go ahead and self vote. I won't vote for you Unagi.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Scoop, you were right. Unless Unagi is being a "dick wolf," he is proven innocent.

There is no need for him to self vote.

It is stessier or me.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Qantaga wrote:There are a few reasons for me doing this:
Because I just nearly was about to be able to prove myself as well..

But I think this will end in a few iterations of this.

By the way.

I'm not a dick wolf.
I'm not a wolf.

I think Qantaga is the wolf.

Qantaga 

Qantaga,
If you are indeed the wolf, I'm sorry I snatched this from you, as I think you guys actually did really well.
If you aren't the wolf, I trust you'll accept my apology after the game. (that is, no matter how this turns out, cause if you aren't the wolf - I just put you through hell)... (heh... if you are the wolf, I put ya through hell too, I bet.)

And to all, my 'second guess' is/was indeed Stessier (there are indeed a lot of moments he could have indeed simply 'faked', I just feel very strongly and sincerly they were not.), but I would have indeed likely joined a vote against stessier much earlier, had Qantaga not showed his hand so strong (his, IMO, evil-hand).

Regarding prooving stessier:
I'm actually really pissed now that I didn't realize (and I would have been a little too worried to do this until he actaully put his vote on Qantaga today) earlier and followed Qantaga's votes against me. That would have then proved stessier. (actually, I also thought that Scoop could just pop me for kicks) And clearly I think that is why Qantaga made this leap - he saw it too. Proving stessier would have left Scoop without his main target, and Qantaga can't have had that happen.

Scoop.
Please put your vote on Qantaga

end of line
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Well, at least I finally know the truth.

I feel like Jake Chambers writing My Understanding of Truth (The Waste Lands of the Dark Tower series).

I am not Hugo. That is the truth.

I know that stessier is Hugo. That is the truth.

I can now sleep peacefully. I don't really expect Unagi to side with me over stessier, but maybe Scoop can convince him. I can now feel happy that I know who Hugo is before Newcastle's final write-up.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Scoop20906 wrote:Go ahead and self vote. I won't vote for you Unagi.
No point in that now, because Qantaga put his vote off me.

well... aybe Qantaga can be convinced to move it off stessier and on to me, just for this test.... I doubt it, he will say (as he must now say) that he obviously knows it's stessier, and la la la...

Or - hey, maybe you can just read my request and end this game, Scoop?
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

:binky: :pop: :binky:
Bayraktar!!!!

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I think the mod is ready for this to be over as well.

Ok, Unagi, one last time. Please move your vote to Stess. You can end this right now.

I will give you the same deal you gave to me. If I'm wrong, you won't be held responsible and in fact you know I will take your hunches more seriously in the future.

And BTW, I love that you take the game as seriously as I do. :mrgreen:

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Qantaga wrote:I can now sleep peacefully. I don't really expect Unagi to side with me over stessier, but maybe Scoop can convince him.
Seems like Scoop was more leaning toward you being the last wolf, last time he checked in. I mean, I assume he was willing to let stessier be proven, because he expected him to be proven.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Scoop20906 wrote:I think the mod is ready for this to be over as well.

Ok, Unagi, one last time. Please move your vote to Stess. You can end this right now.

I will give you the same deal you gave to me. If I'm wrong, you won't be held responsible and in fact you know I will take your hunches more seriously in the future.

And BTW, I love that you take the game as seriously as I do. :mrgreen:
Dude, you owe me a prop - for the Tron help.

You do this for me, and I most honestly swear to you that I will 'roll over' for YOU, in the near future, at your request.

I mean that, and I will do it.

C'mon - you were willing to let me Join Qantaga on the vote Against Unagi.... that would have put stessier in the position to win, if he was the wolf - You MUST be OK with being proven right, even with a loss - you just already accepted that option not moments ago.

Please.

You
are
killing
me.

Did you even do half the f-ing detective work on this that I did, I really mean it.

For fuck sake Scoop.

If stessier IS the wolf - will the victory be ANYWHERE near as cool as if Qantaga is the wolf.

You really need to recognize this Scoop. I'm perhaps poised for an Epic Fail here too - it's Epic either way for me, and you have to see that. Why must you stand there and just ask me to step away?? WHY?! :grund:
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Unagi wrote:
Qantaga wrote:I can now sleep peacefully. I don't really expect Unagi to side with me over stessier, but maybe Scoop can convince him.
Seems like Scoop was more leaning toward you being the last wolf, last time he checked in. I mean, I assume he was willing to let stessier be proven, because he expected him to be proven.
I would have loved for everyone but Hugo to be proven.

Unagi, let me be clear. I BELIEVE I am right. Maybe if you had joined my vote against Qantaga ages ago we wouldn't be in this situation.

But, I know that I am not 100% sure and there is a possibility that N-1 moment was a set up and if it was, kudos to them.

But, at this point, I know Unagi isn't going to budge. He's locked his target and nothing will dissuade him.

Soo..... EPIC FAIL or EPIC WIN.

withdrawal stessier 

accuse Qantaga 

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

BTW, you don't need to roll over for me anytime and your help with the TRON rulez was immense.

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

THANK YOU!

:horse:

Fuck.

I hope I'm right.

:ninja:
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Unagi wrote:THANK YOU!

:horse:

Fuck.

I hope I'm right.

:ninja:
You better be cause you will NEVER hear the end of it... :twisted:

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Scoop20906 wrote:BTW, you don't need to roll over for me anytime and your help with the TRON rulez was immense.
Nah, I'll do it - I think it would be fun for us to have some back-n-forth like that, it will be hilarious I'm sure - as we accuse eachother of rolling over on purpose... etc. (I'll leave it up to you to invoke...)

and , sorry in advance if it was Stessier, I absolutely did see more things that I could have shared, but since I really felt a few of his things were not faked, I just didn't want to call attention to some of the things that looked bad for stessier.... (truly worried that I may regret that too)

(for instance) his accuasations about people voting (before the spodie) on RMC just to make him blow-up looked possible 'in the know'.

There were a few moments like that, where if I had seen them alone, I think I would have been all over stessier, but his other remarks cleared him in my head.

Additionally, this last day - it struck me just how simple it would have been for an Evil stessier to have come in after my big deal on Qantaga, and just say 'accuse Unagi', and I think Qantaga and you would have been not too hard to sway. I really actually thought there were a ton of moments in the game that absouletly looked bad for me, and I was totally amazed that Qantaga didn't start by pointing them all out.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Scoop20906 wrote:You better be cause you will NEVER hear the end of it... :twisted:
Well, the only good that could come of me being wrong, is that no one will blame me for constantly voting off stessier, and I bet everyone would even be happy to help me. :lol: :twisted:

wow. I can't believe this is finally over.

whew... what an end game.... no matter how it turns out.

:pop:
Newcastle

Re: Bond II - The Prometheus Dawn - Interlude 4

Post by Newcastle »

VOTING CLOSED

Stessier (2) - Qantaga,

Qantaga (3) - Unagi, Stessier, Scoop,
-

No Votes Cast:

Let me know if I've missed anything
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

recap
Spoiler:
seconds stretched into minutes
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Spoiler:
time stood still
Bayraktar!!!!

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

you suck :twisted:
stessier

Post by stessier »

So it's not Unagi but Newcastle that is the creator of Law & Order.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

stessier wrote:So it's not Unagi but Newcastle that is the creator of Law & Order.
I don't get it.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I've got my wife here sitting with me waiting for this recap ... :coffee:

stessier

Post by stessier »

Unagi wrote:
stessier wrote:So it's not Unagi but Newcastle that is the creator of Law & Order.
I don't get it.
Google it.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Hold up. Dick Wolf IS the creator of Law and Order?? :shock:

stessier

Post by stessier »

We know him as Newcastle, but yes.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

INTERLUDE 5 – The win goes to….

“I know you’re Spectre, Qantaga.”Unagi snarled as he leveled his gun at Qantaga’s head. “You’re Hugo Drax! Where’s the crate? Answer me!”

“What the hell’s gotten into you Unagi? Think he’d be driving this damn close to a plane that’s about to take off if he was really Spectre.” Scoop yelled at Unagi. “Get back here! We got a plane to catch!”

Qantaga chanced a glance over his shoulders to Unagi, his hands clenched on the wheel of the speeding van. “You got the wrong guy Unagi. I swear I am MI6…..” A shot rang out cutting Qantaga’s words. The van swerved then “I’m hit”, Qantaga screamed as his arm flared up in pain. He gritted his teeth and punched the accelerator. Unagi had ducked behind the row of seats, searching for the shooter on the plane.

The van sped up, the wheel well feet away from the van’s side door. The tires hum deafening. “Go! Go! Go! I can’t hold this much longer!” Qantaga shouted, eyes darting to rearview mirror.

“On it,” Scoop shouted. He swung the van door open and leaned out, one hand grasping the van’s side, the other grasping for the airplane. “Closer. Closer!” Qantaga responded with millimeter precision and brought the van inches closer to the wheel well. Scoops hand clasped on to the ledge and pulled himself in. Moment later Scoop swung a rope back; Stessier grabbed it and scurried on board, Unagi seconds behind.

Qantaga started to swerve away from the plane, when he noticed a plane door swing open. A man suddenly appeared in it, a machine gun in hand he started firing at the van. Qantaga tried to speed away, but the bullets chewed up the pavement and found their way through the open van door, punching into Qantaga. Qantaga died instantly.

The three agents crouched in the cargo hold, cocking their weapons, eyes darting between the crate and the cabin door. “That’s what we’re looking for” Scoop pointed to a securely fastened crate. On it’s side in big yellow lettering read the following “DANGER: NUCLEAR MATERIAL.”

“We got to stop this plane. I’ll take point” Unagi said as he crouched toward the cabin door, his gun drawn; Stessier following close behind him with Scoop taking up the rear. Just then the door burst open and three henchmen piled through. One charged at Unagi, the other drawing a bead on Scoop, with the third switching between the two.

Unagi saw the charge and swung his fist at the charging man. Wondering why the henchman hadn’t fired yet. Even more so, why weren’t Scoop & Stessier firing?

Stessier seized his chance. He whirled around and fired point blank into Scoop’s chest. Scoop’s eyes widened at the sudden but inevitable betrayal. Scoop’s body flew back, his feet scrambling, his motion was too much as it carried him over the open wheel well. Scoop’s body dropped through it and seconds later came a bump.

Stessier wasted no time, as he swung back around and fired a very precise shot in Unagi’s back. Unagi dropped to ground, strength ebbing from his body. His eyes blinking, his feet, his hands, he couldn’t move them. What was happening?

The henchman holstered their weapons and started to pick up Unagi’s invalid body. “Wait,” Stessier said as he came over and looked at Unagi.

Then it came clear to Unagi. Stessier was Hugo Drax. “You….you?”

“I really should thank you” Stessier smirked.

“Huh?” Puzzled Unagi couldn’t make sense of it. His life ebbing.

“For the Seppukunagi. You’re sincere faith in my being an MI6 agent was utmostly helpful. I just wanted you to know that I appreciated that. Delicious irony is right?” And with that he fired. Unagi’s body shuddered with the kill shot. “Dispose of him,” Stessier calmly ordered, then turned and made his way into the cabin.

He sat down into his personalized chair and within seconds a waitress asked. “Champagne Mr. Draxx?”

Stessier smiled, “Why, thank you, I think I shall. It’s perfectly deserved.” He leaned back in his chair, day dreaming of nuclear blackmail and all the possibilities it offered. The plane roared with another thrust of energy as it started it’s skyward climb.

SPECTRE VICTORY!
Last edited by Newcastle on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Cast:

Good Normals
Quantaga - 7 Secret agent 65
Theohall 11Secret agent 48
Scoop -9 Secret agent 22
Truicy -10 Secret agent 78
Rshetts2 - 8 Secret agent 41
Unagi - 12 Secret agent 67
Grundbegriff - 13 Agent #87

Good Specials
Remus - 2 Q agent # 35
Chaosraven - 3 Judy Havelock agent #29
MSteelers - Bond agent #007 (cover ID 53)

Villains
RMC 5 OddJob agent #10
Lassr - 6 Erich Agent #76
Stessier -4 Hugo Drax agent #19
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Protection & Scans:

Night 1 REmus scans Msteelers
Chaos protects Grund

lassr uses EMP

NIght 2
Remus scans Lassr
Chaos Protects Remus

I think you guys can pieve the rest together.

Spoiler forum is at:

ooww.freeforums.org
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Alternative ending d(Should you guys have killed Stessier) Am spoilerizing it so you folks dont get the wrong idea during your quick reead throughs right now.....since Spectre won

Spoiler:
INTERLUDE 5- “The win goes to….” (MI6 TRIUMPH)

“I know you’re Spectre, Qantaga.” Unagi snarled as he leveled his gun at Qantaga’s head. “You’re Hugo Drax! Where’s the crate? Answer me!”

“What the hell’s gotten into you Unagi? Think he’d be driving this damn close to a plane that’s about to take off if he was really Spectre.” Scoop yelled at Unagi. “Get back here! We got a plane to catch!”

Qantaga chanced a glance over his shoulders to Unagi, his hands clenched on the wheel of the speeding van. “You got the wrong guy Unagi. I swear I am MI6…..” A shot rang out cutting Qantaga’s words. The van swerved then “I’m hit”, Qantaga screamed as his arm flared up in pain. He gritted his teeth and punched the accelerator. Unagi had ducked behind the row of seats, searching for the shooter on the plane.

The van sped up, the wheel well feet away from the van’s side door. The tires hum deafening. “Go! Go! Go! I can’t hold this much longer!” Qantaga shouted, eyes darting to rearview mirror.

“On it,” Scoop shouted. He swung the van door open and leaned out, one hand grasping the van’s side, the other grasping for the airplane. “Closer. Closer!” Qantaga responded with millimeter precision and brought the van inches closer to the wheel well. Scoops hand clasped on to the ledge and pulled himself in. Moment later Scoop swung a rope back; Stessier grabbed it and scurried on board, Unagi seconds behind.

Qantaga gripped the wheel tight and as soon as Unagi was on, he veered away and let the van coast. He drew his gun from his holster and sighted on to the wheels. For a moment he hung on the choice shoot; the plane had to be stopped at all costs. The moment passed. He put the gun back. He’d have to trust his fellow agents.

The three agents crouched in the cargo hold, cocking their weapons, eyes darting between the crate and the cabin door. “That’s what we’re looking for” Scoop pointed to a securely fastened crate. On it’s side in big yellow lettering read: “DANGER: NUCLEAR MATERIAL.”

“We got to stop this plane, I’ll take point.” Unagi said as he charged forward, drawing his weapon. Scoop following close on his heels, and Stessier taking up the rear. Unagi launched a vicious kick at the door and charged through it. Inside the cabin were three henchmen, oblivious to the infiltration. Unagi drew his gun and started to aim.

Scoop’s attention was drawn henchmens’ strange reaction; it was one of recognition and it was focused over his shoulder, at Stessier.

Scoop knew it then. He spun around, just in time to see Stessier aiming a gun at him. Scoop’s reactions were swifter, he fired. Scoop’s aim was true. Stessier’s body was flung back, his momentum was too much for his scrambling feet as he was carried over and out the open wheel well. Seconds later came a sick bump.

Unagi meanwhile had fired off several shots, downing two of the henchmen. Scoop turned and honed in on the final man and squeezed off a shot. Scoop didn’t waste a second and hurdle over the tumbling bodies as he charged up the aisle. The pilot started to turn in his seat, hand reaching for something, but Scoop was there, gun aimed at the pilot. “Stop this thing now, or you die!” He commanded. The pilot saw the dead bodies, saw the gritty determination in Scoops eyes and started slowing the aircraft.

“Cargo secure. We’re turning this around.” Scoop clicked into his headset.

“Right on fellas!” Came Qantaga’s cheering voice.

“Told you Stessier was Hugo Drax.” Scoop said matter of factly to Unagi as the plane slowed down to a stop.

MI6 Victory!
Bayraktar!!!!

msteelers

Post by msteelers »

Newcastle wrote:Scoop’s eyes widened at the sudden but inevitable betrayal.
+
Newcastle wrote:“For the Seppukunagi. You’re sincere faith in my being an MI6 agent was utmostly helpful. I just wanted you to know that I appreciated that. Delicious irony is right?”
=

:lol:
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

I seem to be having problems accessing the spoiler forum right now. So i cant let folks in. I will try to remedy that ASAP.
Bayraktar!!!!

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

as stessier dances in jubilation with the Ewoks, RMC and Lassr's ghost watch in satisfaction.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

OK everyone should be able to access the Bond spoiler forums.
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

And I apologize for the delay, I was watching a show on the history channel that had me engulfed....was called Barbarians 2...was about Saxony around the year 600 AD.
Bayraktar!!!!

Unagi

Re: Bond II - The Prometheus Dawn - END!

Post by Unagi »

See, yeah, that sucks.

stessier, bring a few extra tires if you do make it down here....

Sorry guys,

Really Sorry to Qantaga (seriosly man, I really couldn't see you not being the last guy as that day grew longer and longer)

And to Scoop too... crap. yeah - shit.

(I actually had some moments where I nearly wanted to flip to stessier, but Qantaga reactions and then my posted convictions made that move look like it would likey just backfire for me anyways... until the end - I could have done it then, as Scoop begged me, but I really couldn't just give up on the chance to be right on Qantaga.

damn.

oh well. whoops. :cry:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Unagi wrote: damn.

oh well. whoops. :cry:
been there, done that...but in this case. Thanks! :D
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Stessier seized his chance. He whirled around and fired point blank into Scoop’s chest. Scoop’s eyes widened at the sudden but inevitable betrayal. Scoop’s body flew back, his feet scrambling, his motion was too much as it carried him over the open wheel well. Scoop’s body dropped through it and seconds later came a bump.
Great ending write up. I love my death scene and the "sudden but inevitable betrayal".

So, Unagi, should I have held out longer against you? Or were you dead set to see it end that way?

Still, no worries. Even though we lost I still love the fact the good ole fashion N-1 moment should have won the game for us.

That was one for the ages and congrats to Stess, Lassr, and my shadow RMC. So, what the plan for RMC to incriminate me like that?