[2]A Walk in Wolf Woods - Game Over

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Chaosraven

Re: [2]A Walk in Wolf Woods - Day 5

Post by Chaosraven »

Eleven players, with three wolves, likely witch, and possible sorcerer. This could be the last chance right here.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Assuming five baddies, yeah, a miss today ends it. I think it's more likely to be only four, which leaves the opportunity for two before a night time ending, assuming no other left field kill blocks, etc.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

So, if we down to out last 1 or 2 misses we need to hit a wolf. I'm not certain whom to vote for at the moment, but we need some type of movement
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Chaosraven

Re: [2]A Walk in Wolf Woods - Day 2

Post by Chaosraven »

Qantaga wrote:Since Grund is claiming that:
Grundbegriff wrote:Yes, I am either the Hunter or the Trapper.

And now, he's [sarcasm]so definitive[/sarcasm] in his provable role:
Grundbegriff wrote:So.... since I claimed to be provable, and since I have a strong preference for being tested tonight rather than today, I'm going to claim that I'm the Trapper.

Let's string up one wolf right now; I'll kill another, of your choosing, tonight or die trying.

Unless I'm actually the Hunter. ;)

Meaning he gets off a shot either today or tonight to prove himself (assuming he ever intends to actually prove himself and that he doesn't intend to keep so evasive that he himself gets lynched today), let's make things a little more interesting.

Grund has made it apparent that, if he is to prove one of these roles, he will likely do it with my corpse:
Grundbegriff wrote:It actually doesn't matter what you do, because you're going to die today.
 Qantaga 

and
Grundbegriff wrote:You're a furball, theohall, second only to Qantaga in lycanthropic perfidy.

It is time to reveal a secret of my own.

I am the Undertaker.

I have put a lot of thought into whether I should reveal now or not. However, I have a very important piece of information that the village cannot afford to lose if Grund does decide to prove himself with me.

Lassr was our Seer.

I know by the runes I found covering his body.

I realize that I cannot prove my role. However, it is the absolute truth and I'm hoping that my fellow good villagers will use this information wisely.

The wolves got stupid lucky to hit our Seer on Night 0.

I am concerned that Grund is evil and is playing us for a bunch of rubes. However, I want to believe him and since I seem to be his assassination candidate, I felt the need to come forward with what I know.
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

I don't see myself voting for Qantaga.
"Where are you off to?"

Semaj

Post by Semaj »

ezmate: beenkinda under the weather... so ima prolly just nap today.. i'll try to check it later or tomorrow.
Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
redrun

Re: [2]A Walk in Wolf Woods - Day 1

Post by redrun »

redrun wrote:My Threat/vote list is:
Chaos
Tru1cy
Theohall
RMC
ChrisGrenard//Isgrimner.
A fair bit of rereading tonight:

Chaos is still high on my list, but not as high.

Tru1cy still sets off alarms.

Theohall... reading through the Stessier/Qantaga discussion, he was certainly against Stessier. Feels more good then evil.

RMC... This guy manages to put a lot of near killing votes on innocent (or probably innocent) people - #6 on Lagom, #7 on LordMortis, #5 on Rshetts2... also second to last on Stessier and last on Scoop. Does he always vote late, does he like swooping in and pushing the kill over the line - or does he like killing the innocent and joining wolf votes when it's a sure thing?

ChrisGrenard - still up there.

Isgrimner - another one who decided against Stessier quickly, overall leaning good.

Semaj - he's good. IMO. He's ezmated a lot of this game, but unless the wolves decided before/on turn 1 to put stessier and scoop up to die, then semaj is good - he's spoken against the pair from the start.

Mr. Steelers... It's hard for me to read him. I see him breaking into the whole Qantaga/Stessier discussion with a long post to kill Redrun, he's certainly been locked on a course of promoting my death... I dunno, his blind pushing against me just doesn't feel right - but it's been my experience that when someone is pushing hard for your death it's easy to see them as evil.

OK, big revel. I'm an unpowered villager. Early in the game I was fine with being way_out_there, figuring that if I died early it wasn't a big loss for the village. Once I became a distraction that wasn't helping the village, I backed off. I've still continued to make my own decisions, and the one time I realized that I'd jumped on a vote that didn't feel right to me (Rshetts2) I backed off and did some reading - and tried to get the rest of the village to back off.

I'd prefer to see Tru1cy or RMC lynched today.

Tru1cy 

Sufficient I am to the day.
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

id vote for chaos, tru1cy, chris or msteelers...

Definitely a wolf in there, hopefully 2.
Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
Remus West

Re: [2]A Walk in Wolf Woods - Day 4

Post by Remus West »

Players:
1. Newcastle - eaten in the night
2. Qantaga
3. Chaosraven
4. Theohall
5. rshetts2 - lynched Human
6. Scoop20906 - lynched Wolf
7. Grundbegriff - eaten in the night
8. tru1cy
9. lassr - eaten in the night
10. msteelers - redrun
11. redrun - tru1cy
12. Chrisgrenard
13. Unagi - eaten in the night
14. stessier - lynched wolf
15. Isgrimnur
16. pr0ner - eaten in the night
17. RMC
18. Lagom Lite
19. Lord Mortis - lynched Human
20. Semaj

redrun - 1 - msteelers
tru1cy - 1 - redrun

Majority is 6.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
theohall

Post by theohall »

tru1cy has done too good a job staying off of everyone's radar.

tru1cy 

tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Foolish all of you. I won't do anything to de-rail this train, but lynch me at your peril
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Dun dun DUUUUUUNNNNNN! :D
It's almost as if people are the problem.
theohall

Post by theohall »

If anyone is wondering why vote now? Everyone has posted something already. Several have said I'm going to look things over and get back. RMC and redrun have posted their general analyses while everyone else, including myself, seemed to be sitting back, still waiting. LL should be back tomorrow-ish, I think, and we might as well have something to go on, instead of nothing.

Looking back on tru1cy, he has been more vocal, but only Unagi and Grund mentioned him at all in their threat matrices as possibly evil. Grund backed off, while Unagi's was more of a throwaway. This makes me wonder if tru1cy has learned to post enough to hide in plain sight, raising almost no one's suspicions, instead of just barely posting at all, which always seemed to raise suspicion, eventually.

This is his voting record:

tru1cy:
Day 1 - Grundbegriff, Qantaga
Day 2 - Qantaga, stessier
Day 3 - None
Day 4 - None
Day 5 - None

How does someone not vote for anyone three days in a row?? Well, two days due to the speed with which Scoop was lynched. Awfully non-committal. And it isn't like we were hurrying through those two days.

Yes, Qantaga. We need to be careful. At the same time, we shouldn't paralyze ourselves by not doing anything at all.
RMC

Post by RMC »

redrun 

I think there is enough there to make him look evil. However, there are also a few others with the same level of doubt. Tru1cy is on my list as well.

Stesser and Scoop both stayed away from commenting on him, unless I missed something and this while not a sure thing certainly puts him on my radar.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

theohall wrote:Yes, Qantaga. We need to be careful. At the same time, we shouldn't paralyze ourselves by not doing anything at all.

I'm not anti-voting. I'm just reminding all my fellow good villagers to only {accuse] if they've given a lot of thought to their vote and are willing to bet the outcome of the game on their choice.
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended
That you have but slumber'd here while these visions did appear
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

tru1cy wrote:Foolish all of you. I won't do anything to de-rail this train, but lynch me at your peril

That sounds a little 'zerkish.
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended
That you have but slumber'd here while these visions did appear
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Qantaga wrote:
tru1cy wrote:Foolish all of you. I won't do anything to de-rail this train, but lynch me at your peril

If you guys lynch me and I WILL come back human I suggest you don't waste a scan on my Qantaga. if I was the Zerker I would be trying to get lynched
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

tru1cy wrote:I suggest you don't waste a scan on my Qantaga.
So that's what you named your little tru1cy? And for the record, I don't think any of us wanted to run a scan on... him.
I'm special!
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Back.

RMC 

But you've seen who's in heaven
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
msteelers

Post by msteelers »

Lagom Lite wrote:I could totally vote for tru1cy or Semaj today. Just sayin'. But I want to wait for the group after yesterday's fiasco. :oops:
Lagom Lite wrote:Back.

RMC 

Why the change, Lagom?
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

I could easily switch to tru1cy.

My spring allergies are acting up. I hate everything now.
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

msteelers wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote:I could totally vote for tru1cy or Semaj today. Just sayin'. But I want to wait for the group after yesterday's fiasco. :oops:

RMC 

Why the change, Lagom?
I need to keep following my gut. My gut was right about Scoop, and right about rhsetts2 (which I ignored in favor of cold reasoning). I've had a bad feeling about RMC this whole game.

That said, I'm starting to get a bad feeling from tru1cy too, especially his recent posting. I can't read Semaj, I've never been able to, so I'm staying off that for now.
Is there anyone in hell?

RMC

Post by RMC »

Lagom Lite wrote:
msteelers wrote:

RMC 

Why the change, Lagom?
I need to keep following my gut. My gut was right about Scoop, and right about rhsetts2 (which I ignored in favor of cold reasoning). I've had a bad feeling about RMC this whole game.

That said, I'm starting to get a bad feeling from tru1cy too, especially his recent posting. I can't read Semaj, I've never been able to, so I'm staying off that for now.
I am a villager. But LL has had me targeted from the beginning. I jump on his bandwagon early, and he took that as a sign I was a wolf. <shrug> I have nothing else to defend myself that I have not already said.
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

RMC wrote:I am a villager. But LL has had me targeted from the beginning. I jump on his bandwagon early, and he took that as a sign I was a wolf.
That is incorrect and misconstrued, of course. I've already explained why I suspect you, but what you describe isn't even near it.
Is there anyone in hell?

theohall

Post by theohall »

RMC wrote:I am a villager. But LL has had me targeted from the beginning. I jump on his bandwagon early, and he took that as a sign I was a wolf. <shrug> I have nothing else to defend myself that I have not already said.
How exactly did Lagom Lite target you from the beginning? By never voting for you until today?? :?
redrun

Post by redrun »

tru1cy wrote:
Qantaga wrote:

If you guys lynch me and I WILL come back human I suggest you don't waste a scan on my Qantaga. if I was the Zerker I would be trying to get lynched
Is that a broomstick between your legs, or are you just happy to see us?
Sufficient I am to the day.
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

RMC wrote: withdraw pr0ner

Lynch Lagom Lite 

Sorry Lagom, you have convinced me that you are evil.
From Day 1 (page 6). This vote comes at a very interesting time, and puts me on 6 votes out of 10. RMC gives the impression that I have convinced him that I'm evil, but it looks very much like he's anxiously following the others.
RMC wrote: withdraw Lagom Lite 

Wow...Not sure if Lagom is the mayor, but if he claims it, I am willing to believe it, as I am not the Mayor.

I am also good, and the reason why I changed from Pr0ner to Lagom, was Lagom coming out so aggressive back when it was even suggested that he was evil.

I actually thought he might be the 'zerker (if there is one) and that was why he was pushing like he was. I figured if he was the zerker that a day 1 Lynch would be good, as none of the good guy specials would be known, and it would be a guess for him to kill someone.

So that was my reasoning for switching my vote. Now I really have no idea on which way to go. I will reread everyone's post and try to come up with something, but a busy day today, so I have to wait and post later.
Page 9. The same crap as I immediately picked up from Scoop - overexplaining, rambling, "I figured this, I figured that" - a case of being more concerned with his own behavior than his target's. This whole post just looks like a bad lie.
RMC wrote:So why am I acting wolfish? I suggested Pr0ner, as I thought his initial post was a bit off.

Then after watching the fireworks over the weekend on LL, I went with him.

After LL stated he was Mayor, I backed off, and am trying to figure out who is who.

I know there are a few that feel I am throwing off an evil vibe, but I can assure you that I am just trying to 'test' someone who might be a wolf.

If as msteelers says is true that voting for LL off on day one is a no-no, then I guess I made a mistake. I guess in hindsight it might look like I piled on, but I really just read what had been said, and then voted.

I am not sure who to trust, I still think Stessier is being way to quiet, and think that he is looking to fly under the radar. I think he should be tested. However, I am not sure if he is overall evil.

I would be willing to vote for really anyone if the group thinks that is the way to go.

To get the testing going, I am going to call out:  Stessier 

Let's see what he has to say for himself.
Page 10. More self-conscious rambling. Pre-occupied with convincing us he doesn't lie. A wolf-hunter does not act this way.
RMC wrote:If I learned one thing from the last game I played, use your powers as soon as you can, as you might not get a chance to use that power in the future.

Do we even know we have a Psychic? Maybe I missed the post about that, but I think the only definite role is the Seer.

I have somehow ended up on a 'list' and I can tell you all that I am good, not a wolf. <shrug>
[Nixon] "I am not a crook!" [/Nixon]
RMC wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:
RMC wrote:I have somehow ended up on a 'list' and I can tell you all that I am good, not a wolf. <shrug>
Where have I heard that before? :roll:
hehehe..Well what are the odds that I am evil two games in a row? Pretty low, I am guessing.

<shrug> No way for me to prove otherwise, as I seem to have the ability to post things that make me seem evil. Not sure why, I am actually a nice guy. :)
Page 12. More of the same, with a Scoop poke.
RMC wrote:
Grundbegriff wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:I'm kind of at a loss why anyone's voting for Qantaga instead of Lord Mortis at this point. I think LM has earned a test.
LM is definitely evil. It's a lot more interesting to vote against and thereby test someone who's merely probably evil.
I really thought that LM was just being sarcastic, but for a test I don't see the harm in throwing a vote his way.

Lord Mortis 

Page 13. RMC is the very first to jump onto Grund's statement that LM was "definitely evil".
RMC wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote: If anyone is interested in my political spin:

Psychic should come forward. I guess there isn't one.
I pretty much agree with Grund's list. Pretty much.
I think pr0ner may be a sorcerer, but not a wolf.
theohall is still acting creepy. Good theohall is aggressive and zealous, evil theohall is sly and clever.
LordMortis and RMC creep me out still.
stessier has shot up the wolfitude meter.
I don't know why people backed off Scoop, but whatever.
Not sure what I have been doing that is all creeping people out. But if you let me know what it is, I will try to address it.

If it is just the timing of my vote for Lagom Lite over the past weekend, it was just when I finished reading and placed my vote.

I still think Scoop is a probable, but from my last game with him, this is how he plays. Could he be wolfy and just playing a little carefree, yes, but I don't think so.

I have reservations on Stessier and Pr0ner.

I think LordMortis deserves a test, which is why my vote is there currently, but I am not 100% sure he is evil.
His name is mentioned in my threat list, not as a focus but as part of whole list of names, and he gets very antsy. I thought he might have been the Seer, at the time.
RMC wrote:
redrun wrote:
msteelers wrote:So now everyone I've voted for, and another player who I feel is a strong wolf candidate, is now voting for Qantaga. Maybe I should rethink my position on tru1cy.
-- From my perspective, you've got a good point. I thought about my threat list last night and realized that I had two distinct teams of evil... Two members of one team (Stessier, Grund) are on the Qantaga vote. Two members of another team (Qantaga, RMC) are on the LordMortis vote. I've listed why I'm voting for Qantaga - there is certainly no smoking gun there, however it's enough that I'm willing to test him.

-- I'd move my vote to RMC. I'd consider Chaos & Theohall. At this point there is noone else whom I feel strongly enough to vote for.
Here is redrun's voting history:
redrun - Semaj, Qantaga, Isgrimnur, Qantaga

He is consistent in voting for Qantaga. Now I am not sure how I suddenly am on a team with Qantaga.

redrun has been consistent in his desire to target Qantaga lately, so I can at least give him that credit. But really why does my vote for LordMortis, which I have explained, as more of a test vote, puts me on a team with anyone?

I seem to be making myself an easy target, and I am not sure how I keep doing that, but there it is. I am not a wolf, so I would suggest we target someone else. If everyone feels we should test Qantaga I will switch, but I don't think he is evil, right now.

But I am beginning to suspect redrun.
More introversion. "I'm not, I'm really really not!!!"

Unagi agrees:
Unagi wrote:
RMC wrote:I seem to be making myself an easy target, and I am not sure how I keep doing that, but there it is. I am not a wolf, so I would suggest we target someone else.
Wow. You have a grand total of ZERO votes on you.
Scoop20906 wrote:One thing about RMC. I am pretty confident he is not a Zerker wolf this game. Last game he was a zerker and there was a lot more confidence in his play and we aren't seeing it thus far. Now it could be that he is a normal who doesn't quite understand that a normal dying isn't the worst thing that can happen. It took me a few games to really get that.

Right now I am leaning to RMC being a good guy but I don't trust that guy one wit. (Thats really a compliment to you RMC. I thought you did a nice job as a wolf last game.)
Scoop steps in and tries to white-wash RMC. Scoop says RMC is much more devious as a bad guy, so obviously he's not this game.
RMC wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:One thing about RMC. I am pretty confident he is not a Zerker wolf this game. Last game he was a zerker and there was a lot more confidence in his play and we aren't seeing it thus far. Now it could be that he is a normal who doesn't quite understand that a normal dying isn't the worst thing that can happen. It took me a few games to really get that.

Right now I am leaning to RMC being a good guy but I don't trust that guy one wit. (Thats really a compliment to you RMC. I thought you did a nice job as a wolf last game.)
You know, I meant to come across as a little different, but I guess it does read as Woe is me.. That is where my writing needs to improve. :)

Thanks Scoop, I think. ;)

Anyway, we have two people that we are checking(or at least with the most votes)

LM = started off a little sarcastic, and now is pointing out the powers and what they can do to us. Not sure he is evil, but a check at this stage is nice.
Qantaga = While he has hinted about things, I think that he is good. Last game I watched him play from the perspective of a bad guy, and it feels like he is playing the same way. So he either is that good, which he might be, or he is good. I am leaning towards good.
redrun = I am worried about him, as he seems a little erratic, which some would point to me as well, I guess. ;)
Lagom Lite = I still think he is evil, but the general agreement seems to be that he is not. So for now I will drop that.
Scoop = It's scoop, maybe evil or not, but a good vocal participate, so either way at this stage I think he should be watched but not lynch'd.
Stessier = Pure evil if you ask me. But maybe not, so I am willing to wait and see. But he has a way with saying nothing but being there. Also, he is in the same boat as me, what are the chances of being evil twice in a row...Flimsy argument, but one that could be true.
pr0ner = I have my doubts on him, as I think he has acted a little like Stessier. A lot of talk, but very little substance.
msteelers = I think he is good, but nothing to support that currently.

Semaj, Unagi are both against stessier, so I could maybe see following them. But would like to see them jump to LM or Qantaga to support the current high votes, and force someone to speak up a little more.
The rest all have not hit my radar, or not that high on the radar so <shrug> that is my thoughts.
So I guess we need to hear what we who voted for these two think and try to come to an agreement on one of them, or switch to someone else. Just my 2 cents.
...and RMC thanks him, and makes a big post to save face. Talks about "following". Claims to want to vote stessier but would rather see Semaj and Unagi jump onto LM or Qantaga.
stessier wrote:
RMC wrote:Stessier = Pure evil if you ask me. But maybe not, so I am willing to wait and see. But he has a way with saying nothing but being there. Also, he is in the same boat as me, what are the chances of being evil twice in a row...Flimsy argument, but one that could be true.
This is either pure genius or you're taking lessons on Semajulation in the wolf forum. :lol:
stessier throws him a kiss.
RMC wrote:
Newcastle wrote:So i've seen votes flying on to qantaga & Lord mortis, but very little explanation for those votes. I really love Grund's simple accusation, with no explanation of his rationale. I find it even more interesting the lemmings that followed on those two votes (LM & Qantaga) with again little rationale for votes.
My reasoning for LM, was more that we need to test someone, and he at least fits the bill that others have expressed some doubt with his sarcastic tone, and banter with Chaos.

There really is not a lot to go on, and between LM and Q I am leaning towards LM.

If I could get a group together, I would vote to test Stessier, but I have not really seen any movement from others to want to test him.
stessier wrote:
RMC wrote:Stessier = Pure evil if you ask me. But maybe not, so I am willing to wait and see. But he has a way with saying nothing but being there. Also, he is in the same boat as me, what are the chances of being evil twice in a row...Flimsy argument, but one that could be true.
This is either pure genius or you're taking lessons on Semajulation in the wolf forum. :lol:
See this is even more for me to really want to test Stessier. He is good at trying to play me down, while trying to point at Semaj, or anyone else, but yet he has committed to nothing.

Here is my voting and changes so far:
RMC - pr0ner, Lagom Lite, stessier, LordMortis

I did jump on pr0nr and LL, but I outlined above why. I switched from stessier to LM, becasue I felt that there was no movement to test stessier. If someone else is willing to jump on testing stessier, then I will switch as well.
More introversion. Explaining his own actions rather than attacking other's.

That's up to page 14.
Is there anyone in hell?

theohall

Post by theohall »

You convinced me, Lagom.

withdraw tru1cy

Lynch RMC 

RMC

Post by RMC »

Again. I am not a wolf. <shrug> Lynch me if you will. But I am a villager. I voted for both wolfs, and I guess I could be very willy and hiding in plain site, but I am not.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Wait... I have in my notes an early Scoop comment to him about being brazen
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Dangit, I have redrun quoting RMC and Scoop on it, like page twelve, so it has to be in the first ten pages.
"Where are you off to?"

theohall

Post by theohall »

Scoop20906 wrote:
RMC wrote:As bad as this is to say... I agree with Scoop. :|
Oh for the love of ... :doh:

Ok, no way if you are a wolf a 2nd time you would have to balls to play this game again. No way.

Ok, RMC, since you MIGHT be good the game who do you think deserves your vote today?
Are you referring to this post, CR? Nothing else Scoop wrote about RMC comes close to mentioning him being brazen.

Or are you talking about someone else?
RMC

Post by RMC »

theohall wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:
RMC wrote:As bad as this is to say... I agree with Scoop. :|
Oh for the love of ... :doh:

Ok, no way if you are a wolf a 2nd time you would have to balls to play this game again. No way.

Ok, RMC, since you MIGHT be good the game who do you think deserves your vote today?
Are you referring to this post, CR? Nothing else Scoop wrote about RMC comes close to mentioning him being brazen.

Or are you talking about someone else?
And this goes back to the last game, where as a wolf I tried to frame Scoop, as I kept following his lead. It did not work, but was a little funny. :)

I am a villager, and while I did react badly at the start of the game to LL accusation, I believe I thought at the time LL was a wolf. Once it was proven that he was the Mayor, he has always kept me on his radar.

I think Newcastle also had me on his list as well. All I can say, is if you Lynch me it is one step closer for the wolves to win.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Yes, that's it... Balls, not brazen. I had it in my notes where redrun quoted it.
"Where are you off to?"

Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Chaosraven wrote:Yes, that's it... Balls, not brazen. I had it in my notes where redrun quoted it.
What do you make of it?
Is there anyone in hell?

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

I think it paints RMC as Wolf, given that Scoop was a Wolf. Scoop was pointing to the game where RMC as badguy attached himself to Scoop. So if RMC is lynched and revealed as Wolf, Scoop points that out for cred. "no way, twice???" ... But given that Scoop was a Wolf, is he doing it to paint a target on RMC. Based on the erratic decisions so far this game, I just don't know.
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Take stessiers play on Qantaga. Q came out day2, telling us the Seer was dead, concerned he would be killed by Grund, right? Stessier claimed Q was Human, but lying. If we had lynched Q instead of stessier, and Q was a Wolf, stessier would have been lynched the following day anyway. What was he going to say 'oops?' But why did stessier do this? Qantaga has to be human for the play to make any sense. Now what if Q was Witch or Sorcerer? Why would he gamble that there was no Undertaker? Or if Lassr was in fact the Undertaker and it was a ploy to draw out the Seer?
"Where are you off to?"

Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

RMC wrote:Again. I am not a wolf. <shrug> Lynch me if you will. But I am a villager. I voted for both wolfs, and I guess I could be very willy and hiding in plain site, but I am not.
Scoop was hiding in plain sight, you are not. You've been quite evasive. You haven't been hiding per se, but you haven't been brash or haughty or called lots of attention to yourself either. Not in a Scoop/Lagom-esque manner anyway. ;)
Is there anyone in hell?

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

I think I need to examine the voting on stessier. Players who are dead from that vote could have been happy to join in as a true Seer, especially if they had been happy to lynch Qantaga as well. But then why wouldn't Q have simply faked Seer? If he Must Be Human for stessier to have tried it, his claim as Seer would have accomplished the same draw. I am driving myself crazy with this, because as with the Scoop RMC 'connection', it taints Q. So does Not Killing Q. But which way is it? Obvious Taint so we leave Q alone or a convoluted ploy to get Q killed? That's why I don't want to vote Q.
"Where are you off to?"

Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

RMC wrote:I am a villager, and while I did react badly at the start of the game to LL accusation, I believe I thought at the time LL was a wolf. Once it was proven that he was the Mayor, he has always kept me on his radar.
I need to respond to this. I don't consider you suspicious because of the way you voted, indeed voting for me was quite warranted. I wouldn't think twice if you had voted for me, and then simply withdrew without comment.

What strikes me as odd about you is the way you constantly explain, defend and rationalize your thought process to us. It looks like you're thinking "oh shoot, I hope they're not on to me!", and that you're worried your death will carry great consequences - which it really wouldn't have, on Day 1, unless you were the Seer.
Is there anyone in hell?