[2]A Walk in Wolf Woods - Game Over

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

theohall

Re: [2]A Walk in Wolf Woods - Day 1

Post by theohall »

Lagom Lite wrote:
RMC wrote:I am a villager, and while I did react badly at the start of the game to LL accusation, I believe I thought at the time LL was a wolf. Once it was proven that he was the Mayor, he has always kept me on his radar.
I need to respond to this. I don't consider you suspicious because of the way you voted, indeed voting for me was quite warranted. I wouldn't think twice if you had voted for me, and then simply withdrew without comment.

What strikes me as odd about you is the way you constantly explain, defend and rationalize your thought process to us. It looks like you're thinking "oh shoot, I hope they're not on to me!", and that you're worried your death will carry great consequences - which it really wouldn't have, on Day 1, unless you were the Seer.
This could be a case of him just being new at this. It took a little while for me to get idea that a villager dying early isn't necessarily a bad thing. I tended to over-defend myself when accused and have learned to control that somewhat. Still think you are right, though, because he was defending himself without even being accused.
RMC

Re: [2]A Walk in Wolf Woods - Day 1

Post by RMC »

Lagom Lite wrote:
RMC wrote:I am a villager, and while I did react badly at the start of the game to LL accusation, I believe I thought at the time LL was a wolf. Once it was proven that he was the Mayor, he has always kept me on his radar.
I need to respond to this. I don't consider you suspicious because of the way you voted, indeed voting for me was quite warranted. I wouldn't think twice if you had voted for me, and then simply withdrew without comment.

What strikes me as odd about you is the way you constantly explain, defend and rationalize your thought process to us. It looks like you're thinking "oh shoot, I hope they're not on to me!", and that you're worried your death will carry great consequences - which it really wouldn't have, on Day 1, unless you were the Seer.
And I will concede that you are very correct. I should have been less worried about saving myself and more about sacrificing myself when it would have served a purpose.

Currently if you Lynch me, we will be one step closer to losing. In my attempt to not get myself lynch'd I provided an environment where the wolves could hide.

I apologize for that, and understand why I am on your list. I think Redrun is a better lynch for his manners, and the above posts where Scoop targeted, and then backed off of him. Again, this could have been just a way to cast doubt on him..but I think not.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
tru1cy

Re: [2]A Walk in Wolf Woods - Day 5

Post by tru1cy »

RMC 

xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Chaosraven wrote:I think I need to examine the voting on stessier. Players who are dead from that vote could have been happy to join in as a true Seer, especially if they had been happy to lynch Qantaga as well. But then why wouldn't Q have simply faked Seer? If he Must Be Human for stessier to have tried it, his claim as Seer would have accomplished the same draw. I am driving myself crazy with this, because as with the Scoop RMC 'connection', it taints Q. So does Not Killing Q. But which way is it? Obvious Taint so we leave Q alone or a convoluted ploy to get Q killed? That's why I don't want to vote Q.
Considering Qantagas alignment is truly maddening.

Let's say Qantaga is the Witch, and was actually trying to draw out the Seer by faking Undertaker, and that Lassr was actually the Undertaker.
* What's the point? As a Witch, you're an important player that counts for the victory condition. Sacrificing yourself to out the Seer whose only function is to out an evil player is completely useless! You've basically just carried out the Seer's power for the village!
* Why didn't the real Seer come out, then? Of the dead players, only Unagi could have been the Seer. LordMortis wasn't the Seer - he would have said so.
* Why did stessier come out as a fake Seer? Doesn't that seem odd if the purpose of the Qantaga play was to out the real Seer?

The other possibility is that the Qantaga play was a ploy to garner trust in him. But that sort of thinking is slowly causing my sanity to dwindle, dwindle into the great abyss.
But you've seen who's in heaven
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Remus West

Re: [2]A Walk in Wolf Woods - Day 4

Post by Remus West »

Players:
1. Newcastle - eaten in the night
2. Qantaga
3. Chaosraven
4. Theohall - tru1cy, RMC
5. rshetts2 - lynched Human
6. Scoop20906 - lynched Wolf
7. Grundbegriff - eaten in the night
8. tru1cy - RMC
9. lassr - eaten in the night
10. msteelers - redrun
11. redrun - tru1cy
12. Chrisgrenard
13. Unagi - eaten in the night
14. stessier - lynched wolf
15. Isgrimnur
16. pr0ner - eaten in the night
17. RMC - redrun
18. Lagom Lite - RMC
19. Lord Mortis - lynched Human
20. Semaj

redrun - 2 - msteelers, RMC
tru1cy - 1 - redrun
RMC - 3 - Lagom Lite, theohall, tru1cy

Majority is 6.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Remus West wrote:Players:
2. Qantaga
3. Chaosraven
8. tru1cy - RMC
10. msteelers - redrun
11. redrun - tru1cy
12. Chrisgrenard
15. Isgrimnur
17. RMC - redrun
18. Lagom Lite - RMC
20. Semaj

redrun - 2 - msteelers, RMC
tru1cy - 1 - redrun, theohall
RMC - 3 - Lagom Lite, theohall, tru1cy

Majority is 6.
My unofficial update
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Son of a... :tjg: :grund:
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Isgrimnur wrote:Son of a... :tjg: :grund:
:P
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
redrun

Post by redrun »

RMC wrote: redrun 

Stesser and Scoop both stayed away from commenting on him, unless I missed something and this while not a sure thing certainly puts him on my radar.
It's easy to notice when someone is commenting on someone else. It's very hard to remember who someone hasn't been commenting on. I think the only way you'd notice that both Stesser and Scoop were staying away from commenting on me, is if they told you they were doing so... which, conversely, makes me think that someone was supposed to comment on me.

BTW, both Scoop and Stesser commented on me - they both stuck up for me earlier in the game. I think what you meant to say is that they weren't supposed to comment in the negative on me.

Withdraw Tru1cy 

RMC 

This puts RMC at N-2.
Sufficient I am to the day.
msteelers

Post by msteelers »

I'm not going to vote for RMC. I find the arguments against him to be weak and not convincing, and could easily be explained away as him being new to the game and not realizing that a regular villager being killed is not the worst thing for the village (based on everything that has happened this game, I find it unlikely that he is a powered good guy).

And if RMC is evil, I'm adding him to my list of people to always vote for on Day 1.
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

msteelers wrote:I'm not going to vote for RMC. I find the arguments against him to be weak and not convincing, and could easily be explained away as him being new to the game and not realizing that a regular villager being killed is not the worst thing for the village (based on everything that has happened this game, I find it unlikely that he is a powered good guy).

And if RMC is evil, I'm adding him to my list of people to always vote for on Day 1.
Is RMC a newbie?

I could change my vote, maybe to tru1cy. What's your thoughts on tru1cy? (Or other?)
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
msteelers

Post by msteelers »

Lagom Lite wrote:Is RMC a newbie?
I think so, but I'm not positive. I got the impression that the recent Bond game was one of his first games, if not his first.
I could change my vote, maybe to tru1cy. What's your thoughts on tru1cy? (Or other?)
I'm having trouble with tru1cy. We never had our signature "vote for the quiet ones" moment in this game, and he has been quiet. If we weren't down to our last 1 or 2 votes I would vote for him, but I don't want to potentially spend our last voting for someone because they are quiet. With three wolves I think we should be able to find one based on the posts made, not on what wasn't made.

The only one I feel strongly is a wolf is redrun. Here's the big post with my reasoning.
redrun

Post by redrun »

redrun wrote:
msteelers wrote: You mean like this post from a couple of days ago?
-- Since you keep quoting your post for folks to read, here's what I had to say in response.
-- This is the third time I've posted this link. Do you ever plan to read it and update your thinking mrsteelers?
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Ezmate: Been dodging storms this week in the southeast while traveling for work. Such devastation. :(

Very happy to be back home tonight.

tru1cy is still my top suspect. I'll try to elaborate why tomorrow morning. I'll also read back through RMC's posts and make a decision on him tomorrow morning, too.
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended
That you have but slumber'd here while these visions did appear
RMC

Post by RMC »

Am I a newbie, the answer is this is my third game. My first game, I was shot because the wolves thought I was a seer. The second game, I was a wolf with Lassr and Stessier, and I attempted to frame Scoop, which did not work. However I was the zerker, so I wanted to be lynch'd.

This is my third game, and I am playing in the mini one below this in the forum. :)

I have laid out why I did what I did, and see where I could be pointed out as wolf. Sorry... But please consider that you are wrong about me, and this could be the last chance, most likely not as the has not been any proof of a sorc, but there might be.
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

withdraw RMC 

for now. I want moar discussion plzthx.

I think it's interesting how theohall, tru1cy and redrun jumped on the RMC train with little regret. I've had theohall mostly pegged as innocent this game, tru1cy and redrun are suspects in my mind.

Although, there could be a msteelers + RMC + ?? wolf faction.

Whaddya think?
Is there anyone in hell?

Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Lagom Lite wrote: withdraw RMC 

I think it's interesting how theohall, tru1cy and redrun jumped on the RMC train with little regret. I've had theohall mostly pegged as innocent this game, tru1cy and redrun are suspects in my mind.

Whaddya think?
What about msteelers n tru1cy?

it has to be those combos?
Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
redrun

Post by redrun »

Lagom Lite wrote: I think it's interesting how theohall, tru1cy and redrun jumped on the RMC train with little regret. I've had theohall mostly pegged as innocent this game, tru1cy and redrun are suspects in my mind.

Whaddya think?
Well, two days ago, I said:
redrun wrote: I'd prefer to see Tru1cy or RMC lynched today.

Tru1cy 

I've been wondering if it's Tru1cy, RMC, Chaos, and ?; with mrsteelers starting to fit into the last slot. Trc1cy's recent posts really feel Witchy to me - not a "I'm a villager", but instead:
tru1cy wrote:Foolish all of you. I won't do anything to de-rail this train, but lynch me at your peril
and
tru1cy wrote:If you guys lynch me and I WILL come back human I suggest you don't waste a scan on my Qantaga. if I was the Zerker I would be trying to get lynched
No other player has told Qantaga not to scan them. Seems to me that most folks don't mind the scan, since it allows the village to understand if their previous voting was for good or evil, and adjust thinking accordingly. Put another way - what does Tru1cy think Qantaga will find out by scanning someone else that is more important then what we learn if Tru1cy is an innocent villager.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

redrun you are showing the noob. You always scan the wolf kills so you know what they know. He should scan pr0ner...
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Why am I suspicious of tru1cy?

1). I mentioned this a few pages back. tru1cy's "lynching the innocents" accusation of me was very strange. I'll post Grund's take on it again:
Grundbegriff wrote:As the reread turns....

tru1cy and stessier are strangely coordinated in a way I hadn't noticed.

There was, early on, a kerfuffle over whether an uncontested Psychic could be trusted. Nearly everyone agreed that if someone contradicted a supposed psychic, it would be test time and a wolfpelt would issue forth (one way or another). But Qantaga and stessier had a little disagreement. Qantaga stated that an uncontested Psychic whose specials list has gone uncontradicted would be as good as "known" (i.e., trusted provisionally). stessier disputed this by pointing out (a) that someone might later contradict that Psychic's list. (The better rebuttal would've been (b) that even a Wolf emulating the Psychic might get lucky and offer an uncontradicted list!).

In the midst of this, stessier accused Qantaga of poking the innocents over the semantics of "known". Not long after, tru1cy used his "lynching the innocents" line. Many, including me, stepped up to defend tru1cy and explain his remark away. However, in rereading the whole thing, it does look a lot more like a blundered attempt on tru1cy's part to join stessier in ginning up opposition to Qantaga

So I'm removing tru1cy from my "seems innocent" list.

It struck me as a very strange accusation from tru1cy at the time and has lingered with me ever since. As Grund said, it seemed a co-ordinated effort between tru1cy and stessier.

2). tru1cy has been trying to set me up for a lynch for a couple of days now. Yesterday (Day 4 game day), he posted this:
tru1cy wrote:So after my re-read I'm not certain I have a viable target and I see no reason to test LL or Qantaga today. Qantaga if he lives tonight has to be target tomorrow as the wolves can't allow him to live.

A few players (theohall and proner in particular) called him out on it. It seemed to me an attempt that a wolf might make to plant the seed for the villagers to lynch a claimed special for them ("Qantaga if he lives tonight has to be target tomorrow "), while they then do indeed leave that special alive.

Then, when Day 5 dawns, he comes in to post this:
tru1cy wrote:Seriously, why leave Qantaga alive?

This seems to be a continuation of a wolfy "if Qantaga is still alive, we have to lynch him" campaign.

The most interesting part of this is that I have seen tru1cy as an evil player before (GT WW II) leave a special alive to use that strategy to have the villagers lynch the good claimant. It worked then, so he might think it could work again here. For him to act as if the wolves leaving a powered good player alive is unthinkable is, at best, disingenuous on his part.

3). The stessier/Qantaga conflict.

Let's look at what happened.

- I reveal myself to be the Undertaker. At that point, tru1cy doesn't even stop to ponder the situation, he very quickly posts:
tru1cy wrote:Sorry Qantaga I'm not believing you on the Seer. You played that card to early, fang-breath  Qantaga 

I would think a good player would at least want to think through my claim, but not tru1cy. No one else voted on me after my reveal, only tru1cy (Grund had a vote on me before my reveal). Strangely enough, this was even after Grund had very clearly explained why I should be believed about Lassr being the Seer (whether I was good or evil), so even tru1cy's reason for that vote is suspect. It feels to me like a wolf trying to get someone that they know is telling the truth lynched (a recurring tru1cy theme in this game).

- There is then a flurry of discussion, but no one else follows tru1cy's vote on me.

- stessier claims Seer.

- I vote stessier.

- Lots more discussion, with tru1cy's only comment being that I had been "punked by Grund" and that I needed to go. He made no comment at all on stessier's claim of Seer. It takes him a couple more game pages before he finally asks stessier why stess came out, but even then says that I need to be the one to go.

- No one else votes for me for 8 game pages. Grund had a vote on me before I revealed Undertaker. tru1cy voted for me after my reveal. Then, stessier claims Seer to dispute me. But no one else followed tru1cy with a vote on me for all those game pages.

- Gradually, Isgrimnur, theohall, and rshetts2 all cast votes on stessier. With it becoming more apparent that players are willing to vote on stessier (but no one else is casting votes on me), tru1cy switches over to vote stessier. I suppose tru1cy could be good and finally saw the light of stessier's false claim, but it feels more to me like a wolf who has seen that their ploy is not gaining traction and wants some plausible deniability, especially knowing that stessier will come up wolf if the current trend continues.

4). Even after I have gone head to head with stessier and he turned up wolf, tru1cy is still trying to drum up sentiment against me. I realize that I am still not proven (even at this point of the game), but he is relentless in his campaign against me, instead of even looking at any other possible wolves:
tru1cy wrote:I am really thinking Qantaga is the Alpha. If there is no kill tonight I think we should vote for him as i see no reason for Stessier to make that play unless it was meant to save the Alpha

Even though an Alpha was not even a possibility at this point of the game.

That brings us right back up to my reason number 2 above. After his posting that he thinks I am the Alpha (after stess's lynch), tru1cy has had no opinion about any player and offered no reasoning on anyone else. Even after I definitively exposed Scoop's lie, he has not considered any other player to be evil. His attention has remained on me. He has not offered any opinion, other than asking why I was still alive, until he started getting votes today. After he started getting attention, he did cast a vote on RMC, but offered no reasoning behind it (other than the fact that RMC was getting votes, I suppose).

I think tru1cy is evil, but I'll hold my vote to see if anyone (tru1cy included) has any comments on my observations.
theohall

Post by theohall »

tru1cy - RMC - they both smell bad to me.
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

tru1cy 

Is there anyone in hell?

ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

I'm not *convinced* that tru1cy is evil, but since I was bored at work (yes, on a saturday), and having read all of the replies and analysis, I feel that he is high enough on the probability chart to warrant a vote.

accuse tru1cy 

I'm special!
RMC

Post by RMC »

Withdraw Redrun 

Tru1cy 

tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

i'm close to self voting to end this charade if you want my blood I'd rather be done with it

tru1cy 

Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

tru1cy wrote:i'm close to self voting to end this charade if you want my blood I'd rather be done with it

tru1cy 

That's pretty close. What, about 3/4 of an inch?
redrun

Post by redrun »

tru1cy wrote:redrun you are showing the noob. You always scan the wolf kills so you know what they know. He should scan pr0ner...
The wolves know that Pr0ner was human. We know that Pr0ner was human. If the wolves has a Beta they can scan the dead. I guess you've had a chance to come out as special. So, we can scan Pr0ner to see if he was special, or we can scan today's kill to see if they are the witch. The wolves know if a dead human was the witch. Unless the wolves have a Beta, your statement isn't making sense to me.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Lagom Lite wrote: withdraw RMC 

Whaddya think?
i think the willingness to jump on what could be our last chance is awful telling.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Here is my issue:

The wolves have been dragging, as they can, to make the players snap vote someone off.

BUT....

IN this case, as long as everyone has read and accepted this could be the last day, even if we do vote tru1cy off... dont do it on the weekend. Some of us consider weekends times to relax. Make sure everyone has a chance to check in, etc. Before we go willy nilly voting him off.

Regardless I do not find Tru1cy to be a horrid choice... I just think if another villager self votes ima be very keen on killing them off first the next few games for hurting the villager cause :P
Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Another self-vote? Are people that bored with this game? :P
Is there anyone in hell?

theohall

Post by theohall »

Semaj wrote:Here is my issue:

The wolves have been dragging, as they can, to make the players snap vote someone off.

BUT....

IN this case, as long as everyone has read and accepted this could be the last day, even if we do vote tru1cy off... dont do it on the weekend. Some of us consider weekends times to relax. Make sure everyone has a chance to check in, etc. Before we go willy nilly voting him off.

Regardless I do not find Tru1cy to be a horrid choice... I just think if another villager self votes ima be very keen on killing them off first the next few games for hurting the villager cause :P
Everyone has checked in more than once prior to Friday.
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Semaj wrote:I just think if another villager self votes ima be very keen on killing them off first the next few games for hurting the villager cause :P

This is my view, except I'm all for killing them in the game in which they self-vote.

There is NO reason for a good player to self-vote.

If you are good, it is your responsibility to try your best to convince your fellow good villagers of your innocence. If you are good, self-voting only hurts the village. We saw that with rshetts2. However, rshetts2 at least tried to defend himself many times, whereas tru1cy starts accumulating votes for the first time and "gives up." tru1cy's self vote looks much more like a wolf ploy to try to get us to think he's another frustrated villager (without any cause whatsoever to be frustrated - surely he knows everyone will come under scrutiny during the course of a game).

I can't say this strongly enough. If you are good, there is NO REASON WHATSOEVER to self vote. If you don't feel like defending yourself, then don't. But, regardless, you are a member of the good team. Don't help the evil team by self-voting. Certainly, tru1cy knows how crucial the vote is at this point of the game. I can't imagine a good tru1cy self-voting with the game possibly on the line today, and certainly on the line (with the wolves in almost complete control) tomorrow with a miss today.

I am more convinced than ever that tru1cy is evil. I fully intend to vote for him, both for my reasons listed in my post above and for his self-vote.

However, since he's n-2 (and maybe n-1 if Lagom plans to use his mayoral powers), I'll wait a bit to see if anyone else wants to comment on tru1cy or his self vote.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Is it frustration or is it a ploy? See what he does with it at N-1.  tru1cy 

"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

It's not usually a ploy with tru1cy. That being said, there's still a non-zero chance that it could be, but my gut says that he won't blink.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Not withdrawing my vote, I want to go bezerk
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

tru1cy wrote:Not withdrawing my vote, I want to go bezerk

That's enough confirmation for me that tru1cy is evil. If he's good (I can't imagine that he is), he's gone rogue and is actively working to help the cause of evil.

So, now the question becomes, should we kill him if he's really the 'zerker?

I believe that we must kill tru1cy, whether he is the 'zerker or not.

We must lynch an evil player today, even if it does cost us a good player in the process. If we could be certain that we could lynch another wolf today, we could save (claimed 'zerker) tru1cy for later. However, the only other player that seems likely to reach a consensus is RMC and tru1cy was quick to throw a vote on RMC. While that could be one wolf pointing at another, it felt more like tru1cy trying to cast a vote on the other player who was garnering votes to get himself out of the noose.

So, while some are suspicious of RMC, he is certainly not a sure thing.

- If we lynch tru1cy and he is the 'zerker, that will most likely put us at 5g/3e tomorrow (assuming a Witch), meaning we won't be able to miss tomorrow.
- So, while it would seem advantageous for us to save the 'zerker and nail another wolf/evil human, we would not be able to miss today. If we pass on tru1cy and do not kill another evil today, killlng tru1cy at any time beyond today would be (assuming a Witch) game over (in other words, although the game would still be active a miss today and an alive 'zerker tru1cy would mean a wolf win). I think it's safer to kill tru1cy now and save our next evil player choice for tomorrow when there's a smaller pool of players to choose the evil ones from, rather than risk it today.
- tru1cy could very well be a normal wolf and lying about the 'zerker to get us to back off him.

So, after a lot of thought, I think it's time to

lynch tru1cy 

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Players:
2. Qantaga - tru1cy
3. Chaosraven - tru1cy
8. tru1cy - RMC, tru1cy
10. msteelers - redrun
11. redrun - tru1cy, RMC
12. Chrisgrenard - tru1cy
15. Isgrimnur
17. RMC - redrun, tru1cy
18. Lagom Lite - RMC, tru1cy
20. Semaj

redrun - 2 - msteelers
tru1cy - 6 - lagom lite, Chrisgrenard, RMC, tru1cy, Chaosraven, Qantaga
RMC - 2 - theohall, redrun

Majority is 6.

Voting is closed.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

The morning passed them by without note as the villagers sat and stared at each other. On into the afternoon. Lunch break. Yet still they stood and stared. Or sat and stared. Mostly though they just stared. Tired red rimmed eyes gazing unblinking at each other as though even the moment of darkness brought by the flash of an eyelid may be extended forever in this horrible wood. Finally they began to toss names around. They seemed to bat them around, almost playfully, until tru1cy's came forth and then they grabbed it in their teeth and worried it about like dogs. Then they sat back and worried they were to much like those they hunted in the day. tru1cy had to go though, the majority had spoken. They gathered around him. Then they realized he was part of the circle surrounding himself. They stopped and stared. WTF? They shrugged and closed again the circle. Taking turns shoving tru1cy around. tru1cy was the harshest, grabbing himself by the shirt and running himself into the rough bark of a tree face first before throwing himself into a thorn bush. Then he appeared and they froze. That odd cloak that had come to mean death for them. The figure raised one hand and the thorn bush lifted from the ground and wrapped itself around tru1cy's bleeding frame. Then the limbs of the branch snapped apart tearing tru1cy's flesh from his throat. As he grasped vainly at his ruined neck tru1cy tried to stem the flow of blood and draw in some air. He succeeded at neither. The crowd watched him bleed out in horror as it became more and more clear that tru1cy was not going to change into a wolf. tru1cy was Human.

Players:
2. Qantaga
3. Chaosraven
4. Theohall
8. tru1cy - lynched human
10. msteelers
11. redrun
12. Chrisgrenard
15. Isgrimnur
17. RMC
18. Lagom Lite
20. Semaj

Night had fallen on the 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 travelers.

Alpha, will you convert?
Beta, who will you scan?
Gamma, who will you scan?
Sorcerer, who will you scan?
Witch, who will you curse?
Seer, who will you scan?
Hunter, who will you protect?
Undertaker, who will you scan?
Guardian, who will you protect?
Trapper, will you trap anyone and who?
Mentalist, will you contact anyone and who?
Wolves, who will you prey on?
RMC

Re: [2]A Walk in Wolf Woods - Night

Post by RMC »

Well that sucked, I thought he was a wolf.
theohall

Re: [2]A Walk in Wolf Woods - Night

Post by theohall »

I doubt tru1cy was the Witch. I don't see a Witch self-voting with team evil possibly being a night kill and one lynch from a win - assuming a Witch and 3 wolves left.