[WW] - The Fast Action! Room - Game Over!

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Re: [WW] - The Fast Action! Room - Chaos Nominated

Post by bb2112 »

Remus West wrote:For me tru1cy actions during the b2212 vote make me feel he is not the wolf.

Points to Remus. I was waiting to see if anyone was going to point that out. I don't think you are a wolf now either.

But you are still evil. :twisted:
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

bb2112, as to your point #3, yes we do lose. We lose one of our last shots at catching the final wolf. The question is if he is likely enough to be a wolf that lynching him is worth the risk of that chance. Same as the risk in lynching anyone.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Remus West wrote:bb2112, as to your point #3, yes we do lose. We lose one of our last shots at catching the final wolf. The question is if he is likely enough to be a wolf that lynching him is worth the risk of that chance. Same as the risk in lynching anyone.
Ok, going on the assumption that I'm human, your human, and scoop is definitely human, that leaves CR, LM and Semaj.

Personally I don't think Semaj is a wolf. He has been pretty out of it lately. Would I bet the farm, no, but that leaves CR and LM. LM has been acting flakey, and I'm not sure if his flakiness is an act to throw off suspicion, or if he really isn't paying attention. CR has been very lucid. Also reading through his posts, I just have a feeling it may be him. Reread his posts and let me know if you agree.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

wait, didn't CR post something about being confused right after Tru1cy came out and said he was the seer and then RMC said he was the seer? I could have swore there was a post that didn't make a lot of sense and I thought it was a little fishy from CR, but now I can''t find it. Like it was deleted... or something... Does this ring a bell with anyone else? Or in my exhausted state am I losing what is left of my little mind.
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

So im reading this, in a mild haze (i just woke up froma "nap) and it dawns on me, there are mroe than 4 people left... lmao

Regardless....

Scoop is to be trusted, i think, i cant imagine RMC was lying, cuz if he was, the wolf killed him for commitment to a role he didnt have? I mean i am stretching for reasons other than the obvious ones.

Which leaves:
Remus West
Semaj
bb2112
Chaos
LordMortis

(totally stolen from scoop, but i always he been known to think as I type)

I had chaos and Remus as my _2_ before tru1cy decided he didnt enjoy the lavish wolf lifestye and decided to jump off a cliff of bad seer claims.

Which leads me to thinking, and we all i know the village is screwed if I make sense or point out who the last wolf is, so ill try not to so we have a chance of winning this one. Instead today is opposite day:
Remus is probably human,
I do not trust that Semaj fellow,
I have a great idea what makes bb2131414 tick, but he does not seem genuine
I very much do not think Chaos should be fitted for a noose, and do not plan on voting there shortly.
I might not be swayed to check out LM, but currently planned on letting him die another day
end of opposite day.

And the reason I feel better enough to post:

Made me laugh.

Now onto the thread that makes baby jesus cry...
Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

bb2112 wrote:
Remus West wrote:bb2112, as to your point #3, yes we do lose. We lose one of our last shots at catching the final wolf. The question is if he is likely enough to be a wolf that lynching him is worth the risk of that chance. Same as the risk in lynching anyone.
Ok, going on the assumption that I'm human, your human, and scoop is definitely human, that leaves CR, LM and Semaj.

Personally I don't think Semaj is a wolf. He has been pretty out of it lately. Would I bet the farm, no, but that leaves CR and LM. LM has been acting flakey, and I'm not sure if his flakiness is an act to throw off suspicion, or if he really isn't paying attention. CR has been very lucid. Also reading through his posts, I just have a feeling it may be him. Reread his posts and let me know if you agree.
I also don't like the fact that Q and Newcastle were starting to get on the CR and LM train along with me and then we hang one, the other gets eaten, and then I immediately go up for nomination by CR and almost hung. I just can't let go of the fact that I smell smoke. I admit that I keep gonig back and forth on which one it is, but today I'm more convinced it is CR than LM.

Scoop, Remus, as the only other people I really trust in this game at the moment, any thoughts?

"Ok Trigger, there's the water, now drink damn you! Drink!"
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

If you are all convinced that I am probably bad you should save CR and lynch me today. I'd rather go down now than have you make me feel like I was last your choice when it's there are only 3 of us and you end up choosing wrong. If you have me in your sights then holding me until later is a mistake.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

LordMortis wrote:If you are all convinced that I am probably bad you should save CR and lynch me today. I'd rather go down now than have you make me feel like I was last your choice when it's there are only 3 of us and you end up choosing wrong. If you have me in your sights then holding me until later is a mistake.
I don't get that. If we have you in our sights, and we don't target you, then that is good if you are human. Especially if we actually nail the wolf. The only way it is bad is if you are the wolf and we avoid targeting you. Your logic doesn't make sense to me. "I'm a villager so kill me now, don't wait until you go home."

Ok, if we target CR today, that would bring us to 5. If we are wrong, then LM eats... I mean the wolf eats Scoop tonight. Now we are down to 4. If we hang LM tomorrow, and we are wrong, then we are down to 3. Then the wolf eats another villager, and we are down to 2 and lose. So we have 2 chances. In my mind we have 3 solid suspects (unless I am way off base about Remus). So if we do the math ( he says pulling out his calculator, abacus, straight edge, T square, protractor and sextant) a 150% chance of getting this right. Hey that is a pretty good chance! Wait, let me try that again... hmmm... not sure that is right... I need to open a spreadsheet. It's ok, I'm an accountant, I can figure this out. Add this... carry the 4... hmmm, now where does Pie come into this again? Oh yeah, there it is... Ok, not adding up...

I will get back to you guys any minute now...
Remus West

Re: [WW] - The Waiting Room - Game on! Day 1 Begun.

Post by Remus West »

RMC wrote: Save Remus 

I just don't see enough to run him up, just because..
This was the one that made me think RMC was hinting at Seer. It was also the post that made me think I might be scanned in the night (or eaten) the first night.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

tru1cy wrote: lynch remus 

he's makes a viable target. Day 1 is a crap shoot at best and we would need a major gaff from a wolf to get lucky. If Remus isn't the Seer then we are ahead of the game and I am assuming he isn't since he hasn't spoken up yet
From when I was grilling folks about why they saved me day 1. Obviously hadn't read through and was trying to finish me off. Sort of points to my innocence.

Still looking for that post of CR's that made me think him posing as Seer.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

bb2112 wrote:I don't get that. If we have you in our sights, and we don't target you, then that is good if you are human.
If you have me in your sights and let me live and it comes down to the last day then I become the no brainer. I am human. I would rather die now and let you know that I was human then be setup for the last kill because I made the most sense and ally'all figure I'm playing like a wolf and that I somehow threw the game.

Especially if we actually nail the wolf
Absoluetly. That's why my vote is going where ever we put it on whomever it goes on.
The only way it is bad is if you are the wolf and we avoid targeting you. Your logic doesn't make sense to me. "I'm a villager so kill me now, don't wait until you go home."
If you wait until we get home and that's the plan then we lose. So by all means shoot me now! Shoot me now! Given that you and Semaj are implying that you are set on this then if one of you is wolf then he lets the other live and we have basically conceded the last day to lynching me and dooming the village. If both of you are human and this is still your plan the wolf doesn't kill either one of you and you set me up for the last lynch things even get worse.

Ok, if we target CR today, that would bring us to 5. If we are wrong, then LM eats... I mean the wolf eats Scoop tonight.
And that's my point.
Now we are down to 4. If we hang LM tomorrow, and we are wrong, then we are down to 3. Then the wolf eats another villager, and we are down to 2 and lose.

Again that's my point. Shoot me now. Shoot me now. I will not be the reason you blame our loss on or the wolf credits their win on. If CR is not the wolf both you and Semaj have set up a wolf win today and have ability to make it happen.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Save 

After a full reread I have no friggin clue why I thought CR had hinted at being Seer. :?
What I did come away with though is a feeling that the last wolf is Semaj.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Remus West wrote:

he's makes a viable target. Day 1 is a crap shoot at best and we would need a major gaff from a wolf to get lucky. If Remus isn't the Seer then we are ahead of the game and I am assuming he isn't since he hasn't spoken up yet
From when I was grilling folks about why they saved me day 1. Obviously hadn't read through and was trying to finish me off. Sort of points to my innocence.

bb2112 wrote:wait, didn't CR post something about being confused right after Tru1cy came out and said he was the seer and then RMC said he was the seer? I could have swore there was a post that didn't make a lot of sense and I thought it was a little fishy from CR, but now I can''t find it. Like it was deleted... or something... Does this ring a bell with anyone else? Or in my exhausted state am I losing what is left of my little mind.
Are we potentially missing 2 posts from CR? Could someone be covering their lupine tracks?
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

LordMortis wrote:
Again that's my point. Shoot me now. Shoot me now. I will not be the reason you blame our loss on or the wolf credits their win on. If CR is not the wolf both you and Semaj have set up a wolf win today and have ability to make it happen.
can you explain to me what that even means?

You make it sound like I said the wolves win today,, or I set up up the wolves winning today... or i just read this wrong... enlighten me.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

bb2112 wrote:
Remus West wrote:

bb2112 wrote:wait, didn't CR post something about being confused right after Tru1cy came out and said he was the seer and then RMC said he was the seer? I could have swore there was a post that didn't make a lot of sense and I thought it was a little fishy from CR, but now I can''t find it. Like it was deleted... or something... Does this ring a bell with anyone else? Or in my exhausted state am I losing what is left of my little mind.
Are we potentially missing 2 posts from CR? Could someone be covering their lupine tracks?
No. Edits show as editted and are against the rules. You can only delete a post if it is the very last one in the thread - and it is also against the rules since it is the equivilent of an edit. It means I read something differently the first time through and it doesn't look like it now. It also means you are crazy but we already knew that.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Semaj wrote:
LordMortis wrote:

You make it sound like I said the wolves win today,, or I set up up the wolves winning today... or i just read this wrong... enlighten me.
He is saying that (on the assumption he is human) if we lynch someone else today and miss on the plan of then lynching him tomorrow he would rather be lynched today so that he is not the final miss due to tunnel vision.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Remus West wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
Remus West wrote:

No. Edits show as editted and are against the rules. You can only delete a post if it is the very last one in the thread - and it is also against the rules since it is the equivilent of an edit. It means I read something differently the first time through and it doesn't look like it now. It also means you are crazy but we already knew that.
Ok, that makes me feel better. Thanks for explaining. I mean about the me being crazy part. The rest is good information too. :D
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Semaj wrote:
LordMortis wrote:

If you think I am wolf and want to wait until tomorrow to lynch me, and think we will hit a human today then you are attempting sign our death warrant. Kill me now. Let me come up as human and then you guys can try to figure out what's going on. If you decide someone else is human and vote for them anyway and they are human and both you and bb2112 (and I) live through the night, which I'm going to guess we will as you believe I am a wolf, then we lose tomorrow if we miss today. So just to be sure, you should lynch me today, quite frankly so you or bb2112 can't team up and get me killed tomorrow by default costing us the game.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Remus West wrote: Save 

After a full reread I have no friggin clue why I thought CR had hinted at being Seer. :?
Whoa! I completely missed this post. Really? Semaj? What am I missing? I will have to go back and reread. I was thinking he was too MIA to be taken seriously... Especially when the whole seer thing went down. :shock:
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

bb2112 wrote:

Whoa! I completely missed this post. Really? Semaj? What am I missing? I will have to go back and reread. I was thinking he was too MIA to be taken seriously... Especially when the whole seer thing went down. :shock:
It is mostly that CR and LM are acting exactly as I expect from them. They have not pushed any course of action I haven't agreed with and both have been putting themselves in a position to be lynched. Meanwhile, Semaj has just been sitting off to the side.
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Remus West wrote:
bb2112 wrote:

It is mostly that CR and LM are acting exactly as I expect from them. They have not pushed any course of action I haven't agreed with and both have been putting themselves in a position to be lynched. Meanwhile, Semaj has just been sitting off to the side.
even if i have been doing it in multiple games...?

Sigh faggetabouteet.

Lynch 

looks like it's 3-3.. and mind you I said I would do this earlier, but go ahead and explain how this is the actions of a desperate wolf, as opposed to someone who is fishing for info.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Remus West wrote:
bb2112 wrote:

Ok, as far as I can tell, we have 3 suspects. The last time I listened to you (Remnus) I voted to lynch Q based on your saying Q wasn't acting right. Being new I gave your word a lot more weight than my gut feeling (which is what we are all really going by unless someone makes a major mistake like Tru1cy this game or Scoop in the last game). Seeing how we have 2 shots and 3 major suspects, I am not going to just concede you are right and jump the fence like I did with Q on day 1. That being said, I still do feel pretty good about you being a human and I believe 100% Scoop is human. I still can't get a real good read on the other 3, but I'm leaning towards CR and LM, but I can't reconcile LM's game play as anything other than disinterested or insane. Knowing LM, either could be possible. :wink: CR is shrewd and diabacle. He has not really offered any insight other than one liners nominate, lynch or save. He has hung back a lot and the only time he put himself in the spotlight was on day one he nominated you and defended it by saying it would be funny. I went along because, well it is day one, and I agreed it would have been funny. All that being said, I could probably switch my 2nd day vote from LM to Semaj if CR comes out to be human (against my better judgment), but today I think the right thing to do is lynch CR.

Semaj, myself, and LM have voted for CR - not really the company I would like to be keeping btw.

Remus, CR and Scoop have all voted to save CR - 2 of the 3 people I would rather rather be in synch with.

Since we are N-1 and Save -1, maybe it is time for CR to chime in and sway some opinions before someone changes their vote one way or the other and makes the CR decision moot for today?
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Sure. I am not the wolf. How's that?
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Chaosraven wrote:Sure. I am not the wolf. How's that?
Stunning. Your insight and reasoning is empeccable. A little wordy perhaps, but I am glad you have put so much thought into your reply.

Stessier, can we vote for a guy twice? I would like to  Nominate and Lynch Chaosraven 

again.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Alright, I'm pretty good with how Semaj responded so...
 Lynch 

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Oh I am so glad I don't have to be around to lynch the wrong guy on the last day.
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

That's kind of where I'm at, if only because sights are set on me after you. At the same time, I don't trust you're human and you won't have to be around to lynch the wrong guy on the last day if we are lynching the right guy in you today.

So assuming I read correctly, then the question if you die is me, Remus, BB, or Semaj. Likely it's me. The funny thing is that I'm reading correctly it's better to not lynch at all either today or tomorrow.

There are six now, correct? If we don't lynch then after the night's kill there will be 5. We lynch brings us to 4. Wolf kills three. Then final lynch if from 3 instead of 4 and increases our odds by 50%. Correct me if I'm wrong

save 

But if you don't lynch me today, I'll still put CR on the block tomorrow (assuming I read correctly that scoop is trusted and therefore presumed dead) as he and bb are still at the top of my list. Also I'll vote to lynch anyone who goes up (except me and apparently scoop).
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

LordMortis wrote:That's kind of where I'm at, if only because sights are set on me after you. At the same time, I don't trust you're human and you won't have to be around to lynch the wrong guy on the last day if we are lynching the right guy in you today.

So assuming I read correctly, then the question if you die is me, Remus, BB, or Semaj. Likely it's me. The funny thing is that I'm reading correctly it's better to not lynch at all either today or tomorrow.

There are six now, correct? If we don't lynch then after the night's kill there will be 5. We lynch brings us to 4. Wolf kills three. Then final lynch if from 3 instead of 4 and increases our odds by 50%. Correct me if I'm wrong

save 

But if you don't lynch me today, I'll still put CR on the block tomorrow (assuming I read correctly that scoop is trusted and therefore presumed dead) as he and bb are still at the top of my list. Also I'll vote to lynch anyone who goes up (except me and apparently scoop).
I don't think your save counts. We are at the necessary number of lynch votes before the save vote so I believe Stessier said it is automatic. You should have put in your save vote prior to Steve putting in his lynch vote.

That being said, if CR is not the wolf (which would surprise and depress me), I don't think I'm going to nominate you today. Your plea to die first has kind of convinced me you really do have the best interest of the village in mind. If you reversed psychologied me, then you deserve the Kaiser Sose award.

But I'm really hoping Stessier is going to announce a village win before too long. :pop:
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Woohoo! 50 Posts. Only 37,397 to catch up to Mr. Sose!
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

bb2112 wrote:
LordMortis wrote:That's kind of where I'm at, if only because sights are set on me after you. At the same time, I don't trust you're human and you won't have to be around to lynch the wrong guy on the last day if we are lynching the right guy in you today.

save 

I don't think your save counts. We are at the necessary number of lynch votes before the save vote so I believe Stessier said it is automatic. You should have put in your save vote prior to Steve putting in his lynch vote.

That being said, if CR is not the wolf (which would surprise and depress me), I don't think I'm going to nominate you today. Your plea to die first has kind of convinced me you really do have the best interest of the village in mind. If you reversed psychologied me, then you deserve the Kaiser Sose award.

But I'm really hoping Stessier is going to announce a village win before too long. :pop:
It only just occurred to me that we are this strange sort of odd versus even loss giving the wolfs an extra advantage. That being the case, if raven is not wolf (and I think and hope he is) then I still thing the better to not lynch tomorrow and increase the village odds for success and force the wolf to leave himself in a smaller pool.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

LordMortis wrote:
bb2112 wrote:

save 

It only just occurred to me that we are this strange sort of odd versus even loss giving the wolfs an extra advantage. That being the case, if raven is not wolf (and I think and hope he is) then I still thing the better to not lynch tomorrow and increase the village odds for success and force the wolf to leave himself in a smaller pool.
This is likely a good plan. If we missed on Chaosraven then tomorrow we will be choosing between 3 people - none of them trusted since Scoop is the likely night kill. Allowing the wolf another kill simply means the final choice is between two rather than 3.
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Its actually an interesting discussion...

What would be better... 3 people or 4 people? I think 3 people might be better because then the village in theory has a 33% (although I argue 50%, since no one will vote for themselves, meaning whomever votes is 50-50 on getting it right) and although it gives the wolf 2 straight kills, which might set up his best possible chance of winning... i think 2 straight night kills might tell who the wolf is. And with 4 people, there might be more room to hide. Not sure though, this might require actual brain power.

Here lets settle whether this is a solid topic of discussion...

Hey Stess: is it possible for the village to Pass... I.E. have everyone go up for vote and vote save?
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Semaj wrote:Its actually an interesting discussion...

What would be better... 3 people or 4 people? I think 3 people might be better because then the village in theory has a 33% (although I argue 50%, since no one will vote for themselves, meaning whomever votes is 50-50 on getting it right) and although it gives the wolf 2 straight kills, which might set up his best possible chance of winning... i think 2 straight night kills might tell who the wolf is. And with 4 people, there might be more room to hide. Not sure though, this might require actual brain power.

Here lets settle whether this is a solid topic of discussion...

Hey Stess: is it possible for the village to Pass... I.E. have everyone go up for vote and vote save?
Yes, its in the rules that if everyone gets saved it goes to night.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Oh sure, *NOW* that's a good plan? Jerks.
"Where are you off to?"

bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Chaosraven wrote:Oh sure, *NOW* that's a good plan? Jerks.
It is a good plan if we get down to 4. At 6 we know Scoop is going to buy it tonight as he is the only one that is not under suspicion, so doing it today wouldn't buy us anything. Either way we only get 2 shots, and this way we have a chance of saving Scoop.
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Here is hoping we win today....

*knocks on wood*

chaos if you are not the last wolf, feel free ot post any last thoughts. If you are the last wolf, you are a colossal hippie if you do... so mean.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Semaj wrote:
chaos if you are not the last wolf, feel free ot post any last thoughts.
I believe Remus based on only Not Voting to Kill when he could have. (obviously that has now changed)
I believed bb2112 based on Remus trusting in him.

So it has to be Semaj or LordMortis based on that.

But now I imagine Remus laughing at me... so I don't know.

OR stessier may have been nice enough to let me toy with you guys alllllllllll afternoon.
Hell, maybe even until morning...

*whistles*
"Where are you off to?"

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

/looks around for stessier
/looks up at thread title
/looks around again for stessier
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Chaosraven wrote:
Semaj wrote:
chaos if you are not the last wolf, feel free ot post any last thoughts.
I believe Remus based on only Not Voting to Kill when he could have. (obviously that has now changed)
I believed bb2112 based on Remus trusting in him.

So it has to be Semaj or LordMortis based on that.

But now I imagine Remus laughing at me... so I don't know.

OR stessier may have been nice enough to let me toy with you guys alllllllllll afternoon.
Hell, maybe even until morning...

*whistles*
Where was this insight and analysis before we decided to choke the crap out of you! You so better be a wolf!

"What Lassie? Stessier fell down the well?! Ever notice how bad things keep happening around you. Once we save Stessier you are going to the pound. Bad dog! Bad dog!"
stessier

Post by stessier »

Sorry - power outage yesterday. I'll get the count updated shortly.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles