BSG VII -Sabotage -Game Over-Minor Victory-Humans

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Unagi

Re: BSG VII -Sabotage -day 6

Post by Unagi »

pr0ner wrote::grund:
I asked you a few questions up there, I think....
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

ok since I am good.. heh

I am assuming these are If they are human and lynched

Msteelers gone:
3 left
either LL, RMC
RMC and Q
Q and LL

LL gone:
RMC and Msteelers
RMC and Q
Msteelers and Q

RMC Gone;
LL MSteelers
LL Q
Q Msteelers

Q GOne
RMC LL
LL MSteelers
RMC MSteelers

OK I think Q causes me the most confusion... if he is good. I have a hard time pairing anyone but RMC/Msteelers there.

I think Q might give the most info this way?

does that sound retarded?
Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
msteelers

Post by msteelers »

Checking from my phone. I have two small windows to check back in and move my vote from lagom if needed. I'll check around 7:30, and then again whenever I'm done getting my ass kicked at racquetball by a 60+ year old man, which should be around 8:30. All times EST.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

First.

Semaj - you can't do what you are trying to do THIS FUCKING LATE IN THE DAY. You blew it. You had all week and a weekend, and here we sit at 3:30 on Wednesday and you are dicking around on the fence.

So... Sorry.

Here is what you have tomorrow if we lynch Qantaga (never mind that you need 4 votes on Qantaga and msteelers/Lagom have already told us they won't be around for any Last minute coordinations.... :roll: )

We test Qantaga - and he is Cylon:
{Qantaga / Lagom}
{Qantaga / RMC}
{Qantaga / msteelers}
- - - you find his partner in here... big revalation - eh?

We test Qantaga - and he is Human:
{msteelers / RMC}
{msteelers / Lagom}
{Lagom / RMC}
- - - you have these pairs to consider

That may all be beside the point. We are 4 hours from the deadline.

You sit here and are constantly asking "Who will we learn more from" - but I'll be frank, you haven't even said what it is that you would even Hinge your thoughts off of.
I mean - if pr0ner tells me that he feels confident that Lagom and Q are not teamed - then I will tell him to leave Lagom and Q on the Table Today.

you have nothing that you are hinging things on, so there is no way for me to sit here and try and figure out "what you learn the most from"
I mean, hell, I think you just learned that Grund was a cylon. :?

correction: I see that Msteelers has chimed in that his could check in two more times today, and help sway things away from him...
Last edited by Unagi on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Unagi wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote:There's a RMC-msteelers-Grund connection?
Yeah. :roll:
And we've been speaking of it endlessly for a while now (I thought).

We have been speaking of it endlessly. It's one of the major recurring themes of this game.

It seems that Lagom's big, dramatic, thorough read-through, in which he determined that I am a Cylon (I am not), may have had ulterior motives and wasn't an actual read-through at all.
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended
That you have but slumber'd here while these visions did appear
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Semaj wrote:ok since I am good.. heh

I still think Semaj is the most likely human of all the unknowns, but I'm starting to get a little nervous that we're placing him in a "virtually proven" category, when he is not proven at all.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Qantaga wrote:
Unagi wrote:

We have been speaking of it endlessly. It's one of the major recurring themes of this game.

It seems that Lagom's big, dramatic, thorough read-through, in which he determined that I am a Cylon (I am not), may have had ulterior motives and wasn't an actual read-through at all.
You are implying that Lagom would only learn about the RMC-msteelers-Grund connection via an honest read-through. That is indeed a Human Condition.

But an Evil-Lagom would be aware of the whole thing just through all of the coordination and conversation on a Cylon forum.

Take from that what you want....
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Unagi wrote:
You're asking questions I don't have answers for, since I think your pairs require too many things to go just right for it to possibly work.

The reason why I don't think both Lagom AND Qantaga are evil is because there's been voting history there all game.

And, the more I think about it, the more RMC reminds me of tru1cy with his mistakes. Making them, then playing the "oops, I did it again!" card.

Not buying it.

RMC, then Qantaga is my choice.
Hodor.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Though, the one thing that would make me hesitate about RMC is Grund constantly voting for him early in the game. I'm not sure why evil Grund would do that.
Hodor.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Qantaga wrote:
Semaj wrote:ok since I am good.. heh

I still think Semaj is the most likely human of all the unknowns, but I'm starting to get a little nervous that we're placing him in a "virtually proven" category, when he is not proven at all.
Oh, have a little faith.

Vino Veritas! or something...
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

pr0ner wrote:This "I'm innocent, vote for this guy!" BS without giving REASONS why to vote for the other guy is crap. It's been happening all game.

I'm seeing pr0ner's frustration, especially since RMC used his "mistake" to try to paint me as evil:
RMC wrote:Maybe I should have just voted, but why would what I said, which was to vote for him when I got out of work, suddenly make Q withdraw? That just points more toward him being a Cylon not me.

I can understand him confusing me and Unagi for the withdrawl, but he didn't stop there. He used it to call me evil. It looks like an attempt at a deflection, in addition to a mistaken identity.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Qantaga wrote:
pr0ner wrote:This "I'm innocent, vote for this guy!" BS without giving REASONS why to vote for the other guy is crap. It's been happening all game.

I'm seeing pr0ner's frustration, especially since RMC used his "mistake" to try to paint me as evil:
RMC wrote:Maybe I should have just voted, but why would what I said, which was to vote for him when I got out of work, suddenly make Q withdraw? That just points more toward him being a Cylon not me.

I can understand him confusing me and Unagi for the withdrawl, but he didn't stop there. He used it to call me evil. It looks like an attempt at a deflection, in addition to a mistaken identity.
It could be that RMC is a cylon and he just Proved Qantaga is another Human, Just Like Unagi....

It could be that RMC totally faked that, and is partners with Qantaga.

It could be that RMC is human, just sloppy thought that Q took his vote off msteelers ---> AND if he felt that, then OF COURSE it would make perfect sense for him to see a "Q takes his vote off msteelers" as a partner taking the heat off his partner.

Right???
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Unagi wrote:
Qantaga wrote:
Unagi wrote:

You are implying that Lagom would only learn about the RMC-msteelers-Grund connection via an honest read-through. That is indeed a Human Condition.

But an Evil-Lagom would be aware of the whole thing just through all of the coordination and conversation on a Cylon forum.

I see what you're saying Unagi, but I'm implying that Lagom is lying about not knowing about the RMC-msteelers-Grund connection.

An evil Lagom would know about it from the Cylon forums. A human Lagom would know about it from his honest read-through. Meaning that Lagom should know about it, regardless of his alignment. I think he is trying to shroud his knowledge of that for some reason (and I can't think why a human would want to lie about that).
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

pr0ner wrote:
Unagi wrote:
You're asking questions I don't have answers for, since I think your pairs require too many things to go just right for it to possibly work.

The reason why I don't think both Lagom AND Qantaga are evil is because there's been voting history there all game.

And, the more I think about it, the more RMC reminds me of tru1cy with his mistakes. Making them, then playing the "oops, I did it again!" card.

Not buying it.

The question that I was asking, is perhaps answered by your choices:
Unagi wrote:If RMC and Q were teammates - do you think RMC would have posted that "Q removed his vote". ?
I've been fooled by fake posts before... but to be clear, pr0ner, you are saying that you think RMC mistakenly saw my actions for the actions of his partner, and then called his partner out on it. (and/or faked exactly that)
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Qantaga wrote:
Unagi wrote:
Qantaga wrote:
Unagi wrote:

I see what you're saying Unagi, but I'm implying that Lagom is lying about not knowing about the RMC-msteelers-Grund connection.

An evil Lagom would know about it from the Cylon forums. A human Lagom would know about it from his honest read-through. Meaning that Lagom should know about it, regardless of his alignment. I think he is trying to shroud his knowledge of that for some reason (and I can't think why a human would want to lie about that).
So you sorta lean: Lagom / RMC maybe.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Unagi wrote:
pr0ner wrote:
Unagi wrote:

Not buying it.

The question that I was asking, is perhaps answered by your choices:
Unagi wrote:If RMC and Q were teammates - do you think RMC would have posted that "Q removed his vote". ?
I've been fooled by fake posts before... but to be clear, pr0ner, you are saying that you think RMC mistakenly saw my actions for the actions of his partner, and then called his partner out on it. (and/or faked exactly that)
It's possible.

As an FYI, my vote locks in 30 minutes, as I won't be able to change it after that time.
Hodor.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

well,
I need to leave for home, and deal with the family, etc.

I'll poke back on - and frankly, be putting my 4th vote on msteelers UNLESS proner and the rest of you get someone else to 3.

We must test someone today

I think we learn as much as anything else, from lynching msteelers
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

pr0ner wrote:As an FYI, my vote locks in 30 minutes, as I won't be able to change it after that time.
Not sure we can guarantee a test today, if that's the case.

I think we may need to test msteelers.

I gotta walk out the door to catch a train home...
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Unagi wrote:
pr0ner wrote:As an FYI, my vote locks in 30 minutes, as I won't be able to change it after that time.
Not sure we can guarantee a test today, if that's the case.

I think we may need to test msteelers.

I gotta walk out the door to catch a train home...
You don't need me to do that!

I've made my case for RMC or Qantaga. If msteelers is the way you want to go later, that's fine, I just won't get behind that vote, as I'm really not seeing it.
Hodor.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

You need more than just me to test that.

I've seen nothing to indicate you'll get the help, and the maneuver to help your test may just be 1 player, making it impossible to actually get 4 on anyone.

Not testing today would be absolute worst

msteelers 

If it's a miss, we learn from it.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

No, you just put on the kill vote, actually.
Hodor.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

When I said "you don't need me to do that!", you didn't need me to test msteelers, since he was at N-1 til you put on the kill vote.
Hodor.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

pr0ner wrote:No, you just put on the kill vote, actually.
I know/knew
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

pr0ner wrote:When I said "you don't need me to do that!", you didn't need me to test msteelers, since he was at N-1 til you put on the kill vote.
I was just trying to tell you that I would have been happy to test else where, but it didn't look like you managed to convince any of our 3 humans to move their vote, so I didn't want to risk there being No test.
stessier

Post by stessier »

:binky: :coffee: :binky:
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

:binky: :pop: :binky:
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

1 RMC ---------- msteelers
2 pr0ner ---------- RMC
3 Qantaga ---------- msteelers
4 Unagi ---------- msteelers
5 Lagom Lite ---------- msteelers
6 semaj ----------
7 msteelers ---------- Lagom Lite
msteelers 4 ---------- Lagom Lite, Qantaga, RMC, Unagi
Lagom Lite 1 ---------- msteelers
RMC 1 ---------- Pr0ner
----------
----------

Majority is: 4 Voting Closed
Deadline is: Wednesday, June 22nd 8 PM Central

ChrisGrenard - executed-human
theohall - scalped
Isgrimnur - strangled-human
scoop - executed-Cylon
Newcastle - beaten to death
redrun - executed-human
bb2112 - knifed
tru1cy - executed-Cylon
Remus West - butchered
Grundbegriff - boom goes the dynamite
stessier - blown
LordMortis - executed-human
Chaosraven - extreme S&M
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

After a long period of silence semaj finally spoke up and rambled on for hours. Everyone listened in shock as he analyzed the past few days. Msteeler finally cast a vote and then announced, "I'm done. I'll be over here playing ball with myself, let me know when you reach a decision."

An hour passes and the final vote is cast on Msteeler. pr0ner and Unagi look at msteeler still swatting a ball against the wall. "Who's going to tell him?" Lagom asks. Unagi volunteers, "I cast the last vote I guess I will." Unagi starts walking over to him, on the way he grabs a chair. AS he reaches Unagi he raises the chair above his head and smashes it down into msteeler's head. Msteeler collapses to the floor. Unagi looks over at the stunned crewmates, "Hand me the syringe." Qantaga walks over to Unagi and hands it to him, "I, uh, I thought your were going to tell him first."
"I couldn't think of a good way to break it to him so I improvised."
"Uh, yeah. Here's the Cylon detector."
Unagi hold s the BCD up to Msteelers head. A few minutes passed before his brain activity ceased and there on the monitor was the signal they all hoped for...Msteelers was a Cylon.
Last edited by Lassr on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Night
Galen-Will you give away the gun? (if possible)
Zarek-Who will you recruit?
Leoben -will you interrupt Starbuck?
Starbuck- Who will you search for the gun?
Starbuck-Will you protect?
Doc-Will you revive the previous kill?
Cylons-Who will you kill?
Athena-Who will you scan?
D’Anna- who will you scan?
Adama-Who will you scan?
Leoben -who will you scan?

Black Lives Matter
RMC

Post by RMC »

Boya! Another one down!

:)
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
msteelers

Post by msteelers »

:binky: :pop: :binky:
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Sorry I had this whole concept in my head on what was better for tommorrow...

then I rebooted after my last post and got a Autochk not found lopp thing going on...

Just got a friends vista install disk and got it working again
Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

We test msteelers - and he is Cylon: :horse:
{msteelers / RMC}
{msteelers / Lagom}
{msteelers / Qantaga}
- - - we find his partner in here
or Semaj.

A quick,limited re-read reminds me that Qantaga was on msteelers a bit, at a time, and in a way - that made me wonder (concern over Qantaga) if msteelers was perhaps a miss... Msteelers wasn't, and for reasons I simply can't give to RMC, that makes Qantaga look pretty good to me right now.
msteelers wrote:
Qantaga wrote:msteelers bothers me because he seemed worried about Zarek when Unagi pressed him.
Yes, I was worried about Zarek. I was worried because I thought the only way Zarek could win was via mutiny. Once I was proven wrong, I stopped worrying about him. And it's also worth noting that the two people who I was arguing with happened to be Zarek and Traitor #1, the two people in the game with the biggest incentive of keeping Zarek alive.
I dunno. To me, it seems like this would be an unwelcome attack by a fellow cylon.

(Aside: we know the Cylons were aware that the "Zarek concern" was indeed a normal concern of a Villager (redrun and LM shared this feature with msteelers), and they must have liked that we found LM and redrun Human, when msteelers was last of that crowd. Would a Partner-Qantaga draw this focus on msteelers on something they should have used the other way around?
I don't think so (More Points toward a good-Qantaga). So it's more than just Qantaga going after msteelers (any old cylon can and does go after partners), it's that the subject of Qantaga's suspicion was something that I think the cylons would have been unlikely to use in a sincere way to 'frame up' their partner. )

Additionally, msteelers showed a desired to lynch not just RMC (the Plan), but Lagom through out the mid-to-end game.
(I still need to do a re-read myself)

I'm fairly certain the last cylon is RMC. (Lagom is easily 2nd, with Q and Semaj being way behind)

I think we should start with RMC (we need to snif out the end of the connection, we can't lose sight of that, I think that's important.).
While RMC could have just been the 1 human they all just focused on, I think it's more likely that RMC was supposed to be either "the one that was cleared" or "the one to clear one of his partners"

Lagom, you saw this:
Lagom Lite wrote:Unagi, one other reason I put RMC as unlikely evil is because he tends to name tru1cy and Grund here and there. At one point he even mentions them both, but no others, as evils.
And Grund and msteelers called RMC evil. I think they were trying to build a little pyramid. Do you see it?

Recall; today started with RMC willing to vote off msteelers but not actually putting his vote there. I mean... what was the rush - we had until 8:00. Red Flag. Buzzers. This is almost NEON. To me, I see a partner willing to stick with "the Plan" (remember: They have a plan) but absolutely willing to see if we may actually just burn our last miss...
RMC wrote:Why would I just jump on when we have time? We have until 8pm tonight. I wanted to hear what Msteelers had to say, or someone else might have said before I put in the kill vote.
Yeah. Never mind he's just been gunning for you for most of the game and you've been countering that it must be him that is the cylon... I can't see any reason you'd want to actually resolve that point - while there was still time to hear him bemoan your cylonhood for another 12 hours. (Let's also take this moment to point out that msteelers, himself, was also OK to cease-fire today, and strangly wanted to test Lagom first.)
RMC wrote:If you want me to vote for Q, and test Msteelers next I will do that.
I bet that would have been much prefered.

Yeah. I think we start with RMC in the morning.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Well, that shows what I know.

Sorry for doubting you, Unagi.
Hodor.
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

There are words coming out of Unagi's mouth, but I can't understand them. :?

You'd rather test me than Qantaga? You suck. :evil:

I'll still vote Qantaga tomorrow. I'm warming up to the idea of RMC, but still no.
But you've seen who's in heaven
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

I think it's proven, at least, that I'm not partnered with Qantaga. :)
But you've seen who's in heaven
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Lagom Lite wrote:I think it's proven, at least, that I'm not partnered with Qantaga. :)
proven?
I know you don't mean that specifically, but can you elaborate as to the nuance of the proven-ness.

Edit: Wow. I'm a little groggy. Never mind.
:D
Last edited by Unagi on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

pr0ner wrote:Well, that shows what I know.

Sorry for doubting you, Unagi.
You weren't alone. I had plenty of doubts.
Ultimately, it was his very early reply to tru1cy regarding where he felt Chaos was on the Guilt-o-meter that convinced me to push that test through. That just looked so fake to me at the time, and when I read it in a re-read, I just felt it was something that couldn't be ignored.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Qantaga, Lagom Lite and RMC all met at the door of the conference room 15 minutes before the start of the days activities. They grabbed a cup of Java and waited for the others. Semaj walks in a few minutes later and pours himself an extra large cup of java, he then adds something to it after he sits down. At 0800 sharp the door opens up and in walks Unagi carrying a stack of papers. They wait a little longer but pr0ner never walks through the door. Qantaga gets up, "Frak me. I thought this might be over." He walks out of the room. Unagi looks through his notes and waits. A few minutes pass and Qantaga walks back in, "Dead. pr0ner is dead. It's not over yet."

Athena- Will you scan a known Cylon?
Helo -Will you kill?
Tyrol-Will you pass/fire the gun?
Starbuck -Will you stop the shooter (if possible)?
Doral-Will you detonate your explosives (if possible)?
Simon - will you sedate?
Citizens-Who will you execute?
Last edited by Lassr on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

1 RMC ----------
2 Qantaga ----------
3 Unagi ----------
4 Lagom Lite ----------
5 semaj ----------
----------
----------
----------
----------

Majority is: 3
Deadline is: Wednesday June 29th 8PM Central

ChrisGrenard - executed-human
theohall - scalped
Isgrimnur - strangled-human
scoop - executed-Cylon
Newcastle - beaten to death
redrun - executed-human
bb2112 - knifed
tru1cy - executed-Cylon
Remus West - butchered
Grundbegriff - boom goes the dynamite
stessier - blown
LordMortis - executed-human
Chaosraven - extreme S&M
msteelers - executed-Cylon
pr0ner - silenced

Black Lives Matter