BSG VII -Sabotage -Game Over-Minor Victory-Humans

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Unagi

Re: BSG VII -Sabotage -day 6

Post by Unagi »

Well a big F-You to the remaining cylon.

:D :x
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Qantaga 

But you've seen who's in heaven
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
RMC

Post by RMC »

Qantaga 

I think that Q is our most likely Cylon.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

RMC ---------- Qantaga
Qantaga ----------
Unagi ----------
Lagom Lite ---------- Qantaga
semaj ----------
Qantaga 2 ---------- Lagom Lite, RMC
----------
----------
----------

Majority is: 3
Deadline is: Wednesday June 29th 8PM Central

ChrisGrenard - executed-human
theohall - scalped
Isgrimnur - strangled-human
scoop - executed-Cylon
Newcastle - beaten to death
redrun - executed-human
bb2112 - knifed
tru1cy - executed-Cylon
Remus West - butchered
Grundbegriff - boom goes the dynamite
stessier - blown
LordMortis - executed-human
Chaosraven - extreme S&M
msteelers - executed-Cylon
pr0ner - silenced
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

That is some mighty fine analysis from both Lagom and RMC (and incredibly quick triggers by both of them for the end game). I suppose discussion is the root of all evil in their minds.

Lagom stubbornly clings to what he supposedly learned in the first 40 pages (by his own admission) of a 68 page game thread. He refuses to look at what the game has revealed in the last 28 pages. (And he certainly had no problem declaring LM un-Cylonic and then, soon after, casting the killing vote on LM).

RMC jumps me to n-1, with no analysis or discussion whatsoever.

To me, it's now incredibly obvious that either Lagom or RMC is the last Cylon. Why would anyone bet the game on just an accusation and no investigation whatsoever with the dawning of a new (game) day?

Let's see what Semaj thinks. The game is going to come down to Semaj's decisions today and tomorrow. The good news Semaj is, that if you kill me, you will still have tomorrow to find the last Cylon. The bad news is that you will have to choose between Lagom and RMC tomorrow. If we actually open up the game for discussion, and not hair-trigger votes, we may be able to end this today.

I also realize that Unagi could kill me, too, but I'm not sure what information that would give Semaj going forward.
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended
That you have but slumber'd here while these visions did appear
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Since I am at n-1, I will go ahead and cast a vote.

My heart tells me Lagom.

However, my head tells me RMC:

1. He moved me to n-1 with no reasoning whatsoever. Here was his last threat list:

msteelers
semaj
Lagom Lite
Qantaga

So, now I'm his best candidate for Cylon? It seems that he is more interested in getting someone else lynched, than trying to truly find the last Cylon.

2. His reluctance to kill msteelers
3. theo's threat list. It is certain (based on what i know of theo) that one of theo's listed threats was scanned by theo. I think that's the reason for the sedation.
4. His part in the Grund/msteelers/RMC triumverate.

RMC 

RMC

Post by RMC »

Qantaga wrote:Since I am at n-1, I will go ahead and cast a vote.

My heart tells me Lagom.

However, my head tells me RMC:

1. He moved me to n-1 with no reasoning whatsoever. Here was his last threat list:

msteelers
semaj
Lagom Lite
Qantaga

So, now I'm his best candidate for Cylon? It seems that he is more interested in getting someone else lynched, than trying to truly find the last Cylon.

2. His reluctance to kill msteelers
3. theo's threat list. It is certain (based on what i know of theo) that one of theo's listed threats was scanned by theo. I think that's the reason for the sedation.
4. His part in the Grund/msteelers/RMC triumverate.

RMC 

hehe... Yeah.. I have pointed the finger at both Grund and Msteelers. Why did I wait to put the final vote on Msteelers? To allow him to talk one last time. Wow..That was really reluctant.

Now, I freely admit that I might be wrong, but I have read LL as good most of the game, and you have lately jumped out as the evil one.

<shrug> We have one miss, I don't think you are one.
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

RMC 

RMC

Post by RMC »

Looks like Semaj get's to decide who is Lynch'd.

I am human, so if you choose me this will be your last miss.

Just remember I have had 2 Cylons actively pursue for me to be Lynch'd. Why would they do that to a Cylon? It makes no sense.

Scoop also tried to make it look like I was following his lead, so that is 3 Cylons that have tried to make me look like I was associated with them. Do not let the Cylons plan work. Read over what I have said, and who I have voted for. Look at how the Cylons pushed for me, and how I have pointed to some of them. <shrug> I guess I am an easy lynch if you bought into the Cylons, and my stupid mistakes did not help.

But think on this, Do you all think that the cylons would have me be the person that the they would frame to make look innocent? Why would they not have Grund or Msteelers play that part? Both are better at it, and would be more believable than I would be in that part.

I guess my defense boils down to: Do you think I would be the person that the Cylons thought would be the person they would want to be the last one left to win the game for them??

Vote for me if you must, but I am a human and will be a miss.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

RMC ---------- Qantaga
Qantaga ---------- RMC
Unagi ---------- RMC
Lagom Lite ---------- Qantaga
semaj ----------
Qantaga 2 ---------- Lagom Lite, RMC
RMC 2 ---------- Qantaga, Unagi
----------
----------

theohall - scalped
scoop - executed-Cylon
redrun - executed-human
bb2112 - knifed
tru1cy - executed-Cylon
Remus West - butchered
stessier - blown
Chaosraven - extreme S&M
pr0ner - silenced
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

RMC wrote:I am human, so if you choose me this will be your last miss.
you mean "our last miss", right?
RMC wrote:Just remember I have had 2 Cylons actively pursue for me to be Lynch'd. Why would they do that to a Cylon? It makes no sense.
It make's no sense to do that to a Cylon...

I guess you don't even agree with yourself though, because later you go on to admit:
But think on this, Do you all think that the cylons would have me be the person that the they would frame to make look innocent?
What you are actually leaving out of your defense is that it was you that was supposed to be killed, not survive. That's why they went after you. That's why you made mistakes.
(in theory, of course)

The premise isn't that 2 cylons gave their lives so that you may look good... the premise is that 2 cylons both tried to use you as their "See, I got one".

If you are the final Cylon, there is no way I am going to feel OK blowing off Remus' insight into this manuever by Grund (shadowed and carried on by msteelers).

If you are human:
perhaps it is Qantaga. Chaos was leaning that way a bit.... but then again, Chaos wasn't exactly a marksman this game. :lol:
perhaps it is Lagom. He's shootin from the hip.
perhaps it's Semaj - you thought it was very likely Semaj just a while ago.
Vote for me if you must, but I am a human and will be a miss.
All that, and you don't have a driving desire to say who we should look at tomorrow? Do we just assume it's Qantaga, or is that vote just to save your human hide - and tomorrow you will show Lagom your list and explain that you are still pretty sure it's Semaj.
RMC
1. msteelers
2. semaj
3. Lagom
4. Qantaga

So, just in case you do die human:
Do you discount Lagom now? Semaj was next on your list after msteelers, still there??

You gotta admit - your list doesn't exactly match your direction... and it's not like you were just hit with the SHOCK that msteelers was indeed Cylon, as you have been arguing that for a while.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Semaj, please get on here and help test RMC. You can make your hard choice tomorrow, if need be.
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

I'm not shooting from the hip. Well, not on Qantaga. Obviously you haven't read anything I wrote. That's fine, I don't really put much credence in your analysis either, it's been off to the sides more often than not.

If Qantaga is human, I'll need to revisit the thread again. But he screams cylonic to me. I don't know why you're discounting him, Unagi.
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

If RMC is the final cylon, he has solid balls of steel.
Is there anyone in hell?

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Lagom Lite wrote:I'm not shooting from the hip. Well, not on Qantaga. Obviously you haven't read anything I wrote. That's fine, I don't really put much credence in your analysis either, it's been off to the sides more often than not.

If Qantaga is human, I'll need to revisit the thread again. But he screams cylonic to me. I don't know why you're discounting him, Unagi.
I don't. And I can, in total honesty, see it being him, if it's not RMC. (It doesn't help me to point out what I see in Qantaga, I really think we must test RMC)

I seriously do feel that some attention should be put on what Remus said regarding the manuever that Grund will sometimes try and do.

Additionally, there are a few things in my re-reads that makes it seem like Qantaga was pushing for a msteelers lynch, when (if they were both Cylons and RMC ISN'T) - it would have made a lot more sense for Qantaga-Cylon to casually join the concern over RMC and get him killed. (And if that was what Grund and msteelers wanted so badly, why wouldn't a Qantaga Cylon want that seen through as well.)

I would like to test RMC today. I give 'my blessing' on a Qantaga kill tomorrow.
RMC

Post by RMC »

Unagi wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote:I'm not shooting from the hip. Well, not on Qantaga. Obviously you haven't read anything I wrote. That's fine, I don't really put much credence in your analysis either, it's been off to the sides more often than not.

I don't. And I can, in total honesty, see it being him, if it's not RMC. (It doesn't help me to point out what I see in Qantaga, I really think we must test RMC)

I seriously do feel that some attention should be put on what Remus said regarding the manuever that Grund will sometimes try and do.

Additionally, there are a few things in my re-reads that makes it seem like Qantaga was pushing for a msteelers lynch, when (if they were both Cylons and RMC ISN'T) - it would have made a lot more sense for Qantaga-Cylon to casually join the concern over RMC and get him killed. (And if that was what Grund and msteelers wanted so badly, why wouldn't a Qantaga Cylon want that seen through as well.)

I would like to test RMC today. I give 'my blessing' on a Qantaga kill tomorrow.
Well at least when/if you lynch me and discover I am Human. You can go after Q, who seems to me to be the last Cylon.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

So, RMC - you have just dropped your concern on Semaj and Lagom? ...just to be clear. (I see you basically ignored that rant I had on you a few posts up)
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Lagom Lite wrote:Obviously you haven't read anything I wrote.
I'll be frank. Almost your entire argument on Qantaga applies to you and your manuevers as well.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Lagom Lite wrote:If RMC is the final cylon, he has solid balls of steel.
Actually, they make them from a unique silicon brass alloy.
RMC

Post by RMC »

Unagi wrote:So, RMC - you have just dropped your concern on Semaj and Lagom? ...just to be clear. (I see you basically ignored that rant I had on you a few posts up)
Yes I saw your rant. You have decided that I am a Cylon. What do you want me to do. I have laid out my case a few times, and every time you don't believe it.

I can point out again that proven cylons have tried to get me lynched. You say it is an elaborate ploy by the Cylons(including me) to kill all other Cylons and leave me alive, and that will make me 'proven' to everyone.

That's silly, but you think it is the truth. So how can I argue against you ignoring the other facts out there.

I still have concerns about both Semaj and Lagom, but they seem to have stayed the same, which might be a good cover. Q just seems to strike a cord with me. Sorry, wish I had a bazillion reasons why, but it is more a feeling over all the posts I re-read.

The proof is I have been a target since basically day 1. I am still alive, which in your view means I am a Cylon. How can I change your mind? Point out that I have been suspicious of two Cylons, and have helped to get them lynched? Nope. You say it is all part of the plan.

Well I am glad you think I am that brilliant that the Cylons choose me to be the final member of that team. Of course you are wrong, I am human.

In reality, the Cylons planted the seed that I was acting evil, and hoped to get to just this spot. RMC looks evil to someone, anyone because of the seeds of doubt they planted. Look back at who has helped to spur the doubt about me in the beginning.
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

I came into today fully expecting to discuss what the latest game developments meant. Lagom was my leading candidate, but I thought the new day was well worth investigating. Yet, Lagom and RMC had no interest in discussing anything before they started voting.

RMC:

As Unagi and I pointed out, he releases this list of suspects:
Unagi wrote: RMC
1. msteelers
2. semaj
3. Lagom
4. Qantaga

He made that post last Friday and didn't make another post until the one Wednesday morning where he balked at killing msteelers. After he started getting heat about why he didn't kill msteelers, the only mention he has made of why he changed his mind about me was this:
RMC wrote:Maybe I should have just voted, but why would what I said, which was to vote for him when I got out of work, suddenly make Q withdraw? That just points more toward him being a Cylon not me.

And that was based on a mistake he made. I didn't withdraw. Unagi did.

So, the day passes. RMC gets called out for balking on msteelers and for his mistake. We finally lynch msteelers.

Then, Unagi posts his reasons for thinking we should test RMC today. Lassr informs us of pr0ner's death, and the new day dawns.

Even though Lagom is wrong, I understand his quick vote on me. He's been after me for awhile now, and he's previously given reasons for his opinion, so his accusation is understandable (mistaken, but understandable).

However, RMC (with no reasoning at all, other than his *mistake* apparently) accuses his previously least likely candidate to move me to n-1, without any hint of "here's why I changed my mind."

It looks much less like a reasoned choice and much more like a Cylon hoping to get someone/anyone else lynched (especially since it follows Unagi's post pointing at RMC).

After the fact, he now says that I "struck a chord" on a re-read and he wishes he had reasons for suspecting me.

As for the "solid balls of steel" that Lagom sees in RMC, that's not how I see it at all. pr0ner didn't see it that way, either:
pr0ner wrote:This "I'm innocent, vote for this guy!" BS without giving REASONS why to vote for the other guy is crap. It's been happening all game.

RMC had no problem giving his number 1 Cylon candidate (for most of the game) 12 hours to speak. Yet, he casually casts a vote on his (previously) least likely candidate, when we have only one miss left, with no reasoning or discussion at all.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

RMC wrote:Well I am glad you think I am that brilliant that the Cylons choose me to be the final member of that team.
As I said earlier, and you've just breezed by.... clearly you weren't supposed to be the last one alive. You were supposed to be dead DAYS ago.

Anyhow - this is why it was important to not miss yesterday - so that we could afford this test of you today.

I'm the last of the proven. The proven were looking into lynching RMC.

Lagom made his "late game mystery" bed along with Qantaga and Semaj - and the three of you can sleep in that bed tomorrow and figure out things, if RMC isn't the Cylon.

I'm done.
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Unagi wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote:If RMC is the final cylon, he has solid balls of steel.
Actually, they make them from a unique silicon brass alloy.

:lol:
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Unagi wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote:Obviously you haven't read anything I wrote.
I'll be frank. Almost your entire argument on Qantaga applies to you and your manuevers as well.

Thank you.

That's what I've been trying to say. Yet, when I do, Lagom calls it "panic." He then tries to say that we shouldn't compare apples to oranges. He wants to hold me to a standard that he dismisses for himself.

Unagi, I realize that you are not exonerating me, by any means, with this statement. I'm just glad that you point out that Lagom should also be accountable for the same actions he's attributing to me.
RMC

Post by RMC »

I am not the Cylon, and you are making it easier for the others to hide.

So if I was supposed to die ages ago, why would I not jump on Msteelers right away? It would certainly of made me look less Cyclonic in your eyes. But I was giving him(msteelers) a chance to talk prior to killing him. I am still astounded that this makes it make me look guilty???

Every game I have played, if you did not wait and just jumped on the vote to kill someone, everyone would point at you and declare you were evil.

With my rep being as bad as it was, I didn't want to be wrong about Msteelers and then lose the game because I had not given him a chance to talk, and I was then an even easier target to kill.

<shrug> You can not be swayed, so I will wait and see what happens. I have tried to lay out that I made mistakes, and everything else, but to you it just ensures my guilt. < shrug>
RMC

Post by RMC »

Withdraw Qantaga 

Qantaga wrote:That is some mighty fine analysis from both Lagom and RMC (and incredibly quick triggers by both of them for the end game). I suppose discussion is the root of all evil in their minds.

Lagom stubbornly clings to what he supposedly learned in the first 40 pages (by his own admission) of a 68 page game thread. He refuses to look at what the game has revealed in the last 28 pages. (And he certainly had no problem declaring LM un-Cylonic and then, soon after, casting the killing vote on LM).

RMC jumps me to n-1, with no analysis or discussion whatsoever.

To me, it's now incredibly obvious that either Lagom or RMC is the last Cylon. Why would anyone bet the game on just an accusation and no investigation whatsoever with the dawning of a new (game) day?

Let's see what Semaj thinks. The game is going to come down to Semaj's decisions today and tomorrow. The good news Semaj is, that if you kill me, you will still have tomorrow to find the last Cylon. The bad news is that you will have to choose between Lagom and RMC tomorrow. If we actually open up the game for discussion, and not hair-trigger votes, we may be able to end this today.

I also realize that Unagi could kill me, too, but I'm not sure what information that would give Semaj going forward.
Well damn... after re-reading things... I am not sure so much anymore. LL might be the Cylon. And I might be the one too locked on...

Let me re-read somethings. Or you guys can Lynch me, if you like.
RMC

Post by RMC »

RMC wrote:Here is my List:

msteelers
semaj
Lagom Lite
Qantaga

I am as sure as I can be that msteelers is a Cylon. I am waffaling on semaj, and LL. But I think LL is good.

And I have been reading Qantaga as good in the last few pages.

I have been off on some of my guesses. But I want to vote msteelers today.
Also everyone here is my full post, not just my list. Which is one of Q and U's great reasons why I am a Cylon.

I pointed right at msteelers, no waffling.

I then point out I am not sure on semaj or LL, but leaning more towards semaj not being as good as LL feels. I also state I think Q is leaning good.

I have changed my mind. Did I go through a long detailed analysis of why I think Q is now the last Cylon instead of LL or semaj, nope. Mostly because I just have been reading Q more evil lately. The way Q jumped on me for accidentally attributing something to him. Not like I was voting for him then, and everyone can see that he did not do what I said.

<shrug> Still reading, but I am leaning towards Q still. Will post more later.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

1 RMC ----------
2 Qantaga ---------- RMC
3 Unagi ---------- RMC
4 Lagom Lite ---------- Qantaga
5 semaj ----------
Qantaga 1 ---------- Lagom Lite
RMC 2 ---------- Qantaga, Unagi
----------
----------

theohall - scalped
scoop - executed-Cylon
redrun - executed-human
bb2112 - knifed
tru1cy - executed-Cylon
Remus West - butchered
stessier - blown
Chaosraven - extreme S&M
pr0ner - silenced

Black Lives Matter
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

*crawls out of bed*

ok... i just woke up give e like 15 mins to get coherent.

HOWEVER

I haven't ever gotten the Msteelers -LL team vibe. I could see RMC-Msteelers... and I could see a Q-Msteelers...

ok make it 20 mins, i may have to take a bio too, heh

before I post my damning vote... man i love (sarcasm) being the decider.

the only real problem is I cant lie too much about who I think is the last cylon to see who they kill at night...grumble
Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Unagi wrote:
RMC wrote:Well I am glad you think I am that brilliant that the Cylons choose me to be the final member of that team.
As I said earlier, and you've just breezed by.... clearly you weren't supposed to be the last one alive. You were supposed to be dead DAYS ago.

Anyhow - this is why it was important to not miss yesterday - so that we could afford this test of you today.

I'm the last of the proven. The proven were looking into lynching RMC.

Lagom made his "late game mystery" bed along with Qantaga and Semaj - and the three of you can sleep in that bed tomorrow and figure out things, if RMC isn't the Cylon.

I'm done.
LOL

you suck.. so no thought on who of the LL/Q crew would be the last one?
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

bleh cant argue with unagi

rmc 

If it isnt him.. tomorrow is gonna SUCK
RMC

Post by RMC »

Well you are all wrong... I'm Human, and the Cylons have fooled you all..
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

1 RMC ----------
2 Qantaga ---------- RMC
3 Unagi ---------- RMC
4 Lagom Lite ---------- Qantaga
5 semaj ---------- RMC
Qantaga 1 ---------- Lagom Lite
RMC 3 ---------- Qantaga, Unagi, semaj
----------
----------

Majority is: 3 VOTING CLOSED

theohall - scalped
scoop - executed-Cylon
redrun - executed-human
bb2112 - knifed
tru1cy - executed-Cylon
Remus West - butchered
stessier - blown
Chaosraven - extreme S&M
pr0ner - silenced

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Unagi knew who the last Cylon was and he was not going to be deterred no matter how much RMC pleaded. The toaster must die. Semaj woke up just in time to hear the end of Unagi spiel and that was good enough for him. RMC did not put up much of a fight as they walked him over to the table. They held him down and administered the drug and then they waited. Once he was dead the BCD remained quiet...no other signals. Unagi was stunned, RMC was human. As Unagi lowered his head in defeat he notices a note in RMCs hand. He grabs it and opens it; it is a hastily written message that simply said, "I told you so...Asshat!"

Night
Galen-Will you give away the gun? (if possible)
Zarek-Who will you recruit?
Leoben -will you interrupt Starbuck?
Starbuck- Who will you search for the gun?
Starbuck-Will you protect?
Doc-Will you revive the previous kill?
Cylons-Who will you kill?
Athena-Who will you scan?
D’Anna- who will you scan?
Adama-Who will you scan?
Leoben -who will you scan?

Black Lives Matter
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

So unagi, who do you think dies tonight? :)
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

I guess that's up to you, isn't it. :twisted:

anyhow - yeah, that was a long shot on RMC. Remus :roll:

:lol:
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

I think I'd take a swing at Qantaga next. He seems to have positioned himself to be taking a swing at anyone at the end game. Sadly. everyone did seem pretty damn evil, so it's hard to know if that's something to be held against him.
His dialog has been a little 'heavy' for a while (these last couple game days), again - that's hard to pin on a specific alignment... but, it kinda smells.

Plus - Chaos told us to kill Qantaga... If you don't and Qantaga IS the Cylon, do you really want Chaos having any redemption in this game after he didn't shoot Grund.

Think on that.

I know I sure as hell don't. :twisted:

With Lagom... it's just hard to hand him a game when you think he may be evil...

So, if I had to be honest - I would probably go with Qantaga tomorrow.

yeah. Qantaga.

He's due.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

I hope that helps.
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

These are some pesky Toasters.
"It's my manner, sir. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't, really."
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Well reason I as is,.. your trusted so no one will vote for you.. but you know how some people think.

I am prolly going LL to SPITE Chaos... :)