OONFL2K12 - Discussion!

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Re: OONFL2K12 - Discussion!

Post by Zaxxon »

Zaxxon's OONFL Script wrote:Player Remus West has 506 wins, 364 losses, 318 locked wins, and 92 locked losses,
for a 58.16% winning percentage and a 77.56% locked-game winning percentage!
This player's lifetime score is 1874 over 5 seasons, for an average of 1.46 points per game!
[bigimg]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8611/remuswest.png[/bigimg]
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

I may never lock DEN again. Seesh. 25% on locks when picking them?! Ugly.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Cool. Thanks for doing that. Now I finally have definitive proof that these Florida teams are killing me. :grund:
Black Lives Matter
JC Anejo

Post by JC Anejo »

Congrats to the Winners

Nothing on the Scratch tickets this year
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

Hey Zack. After seeing some commercials for the upcoming NFL season I was wondering what was up with our gaming season? Are you going to run it again or do you have too much on the plate?
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

$iljanus wrote:Hey Zack. After seeing some commercials for the upcoming NFL season I was wondering what was up with our gaming season? Are you going to run it again or do you have too much on the plate?
I do plan to and had planned to send out the invites earlier this week. My Dad's health took a serious nosedive last weekend and it's not looking good. I've been at the hospital with him all week and will likely still be here for some time to come. Going to work to get invites going shortly though.
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

Oh no I was hoping it wasn't a bad thing that was holding things up. I'm sorry and hope for the best for you and your father.
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

Appreciate it.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

$iljanus wrote:Oh no I was hoping it wasn't a bad thing that was holding things up. I'm sorry and hope for the best for you and your father.
+1.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken