[WW] The Princess Bride - Game Over

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Lagom Lite

Re: [WW] The Princess Bride - Day 8

Post by Lagom Lite »

If Lassr is a convert, I suppose this is evil's plan come full circle: To whip up some good old Lagom paranoia.

Supposing coop is evil and we lynch him; Lassr is on coop's vote, knowing coop is evil. Then, they kill El Guapo tonight. Tomorrow Lassr will posit that I was converted, and will convince Mr Bubbles into voting for me. RMC might (hopefully) see things clearly enough to vote for Lassr. I'll have to talk Mr Bubbles out of the idea that I'm evil. :doh:

All this is on the assumption that RMC isn't the convert (or Count for that matter).
But you've seen who's in heaven
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

withdraw coop 

Let me think on this some more. I'll pull him from the edge while Bubbles and El Guapo decide and I go back and look at some history again.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

Lagom Lite wrote:If Lassr is a convert, I suppose this is evil's plan come full circle: To whip up some good old Lagom paranoia.

Supposing coop is evil and we lynch him; Lassr is on coop's vote, knowing coop is evil. Then, they kill El Guapo tonight. Tomorrow Lassr will posit that I was converted, and will convince Mr Bubbles into voting for me. RMC might (hopefully) see things clearly enough to vote for Lassr. I'll have to talk Mr Bubbles out of the idea that I'm evil. :doh:

All this is on the assumption that RMC isn't the convert (or Count for that matter).
The problem is I'm not the evil one. If you lynch me the game is probably over and Lassr doesn't have to convince anyone of anything.

Are you more certain that I am evil or that Lassr is converted? I *know* the former is false I suspect you are right about the latter.
Lassr wrote: withdraw coop 

Let me think on this some more. I'll pull him from the edge while Bubbles and El Guapo decide and I go back and look at some history again.
:doh: Bubbles and Guapo please don't fall for it.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

withdraw coop 

Are you saying lynch Lassr, coop?
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Lagom Lite wrote: withdraw coop 

that's the way I read it.

If so he's damn sure there is a convert...and surprise, it's not me!
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

If the alternative is lynching me, yes. Given what we know, evil is between Lassr, RMC or both. It's almost impossible for Lassr to be the original evil given his putting Unagi and stessier at the top of his hit list. If there is a convert it has to be Lassr. Unagi knows how to play these games, he would have had a convert unless he waited too long and got blocked... but he knew who was protected on his deathbed so wouldn't have been blocked on the conversion unless he hit DPR or Fezzik. Fezzik was the poorest kept secret in the game. If there was a convert, we know the convert is still alive and Lassr is the most likely suspect.

Here's the fun part that I just figured out: If Lassr isn't the convert, more than likely there wasn't a convert and a miss on Lassr is NOT the end of the game! A miss on Lassr is a miss we can afford. A miss on me is probably not.
Lassr wrote:

that's the way I read it.

If so he's damn sure there is a convert...and surprise, it's not me!
Read the last paragraph, Evil Jr.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Lassr, how do you feel about RMC? You seem dead set on coop now.
Is there anyone in hell?

El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Hey, not to ezmate here, but I probably won't have time to seriously engage on this until this afternoon on account of work. Ideally we don't vote someone off before then.
Black Lives Matter.
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

El Guapo wrote:Hey, not to ezmate here, but I probably won't have time to seriously engage on this until this afternoon on account of work. Ideally we don't vote someone off before then.
Q was kind of enough to give us a full week to screw this up.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Lagom Lite wrote:Lassr, how do you feel about RMC? You seem dead set on coop now.
I'm not dead set on Coop. I had him pegged in my evil list back days ago. I thought I did so well with the first 2 then maybe I got lucky on #3. I have pressed him numerous times in this game and he has responded well. I have let him ride for a while I looked at more obvious targets.

I have made myself believe you have to be the convert. You pointed to RMC and me earlier and then Coop mentioned the game ending today with a miss and I thought it has to be Coop. Problem with RMC is I have almost no data from his posts because he has posted so few times. Is he watching us tear each other part as he laughs rubbing his hands together saying, "Good, good?" I dunno. Silent to the end.

I'm resigned to whatever fate happens. If we miss today and there is a convert then it is over. If we hit today I feel it will also be over because everyone thinks I'm the convert. At least I will be able to fight another day though.

Black Lives Matter
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Voting:

3. Lassr ----------------> coopasonic
6. Mr Bubbles -------->
10. coopasonic -------> RMC
14. El Guapo ---------->
17. Lagom Lite -------> coopasonic
20. RMC ----------------> coopasonic

coopasonic (1): RMC, Lassr, Lagom
RMC (1): coopasonic

*Please let me know if I've missed anything.

Players remaining: 6
Majority is 4

Deadline is Wednesday, September 21 at 9:00 pm EST.
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended
That you have but slumber'd here while these visions did appear
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

glanced back through the posts of RMC:

In summary,

he's confused about the play of the evils, he asks rules questions, he has nothing to say because he thinks everyone is evil. He states a few obvious points (I guess Scoop was converted after his death).He lets us know he pointed out the buttercup rule.

So very minimal posts with nothing to grab onto.

One thing did catch my eye:
RMC wrote:I have thoughts, but need to wait until team evil kills tonight. And Woot! got one.
so right after Scoops death his thoughts were:
RMC wrote:Well I guess Scoop wasn't converted then..So who was it?

Or did LL really give us Humperdink? What if LL never was the Booer and just gave us a member of team evil to help confirm him...But that doesn't make sense....But what if they think we think that wouldn't make any sense????

And I am guessing no Max, right? As this would be a good time to rez Scoop, since he was a villager, and if we believe LL then there is no Humperdink to convert anymore...

<shrug>

I guess we follow Mr. Bubbles and if Stress is not team evil we off Mr. Bubbles... <shrug> Right?

Stessier 

it wasn't much. was this his thoughts or did he just forget to come back and give us his thoughts.

he had one really long post right after the night with no kill. here

a few days later he is unsure again and needs to reread.

votes coop yesterday.

It's not much and yes, it was a quick messy summary on my part so do not trust what I say 100%. You can search his posts and see for yourself.

SO the only thing evil I can see is him laying low, letting us know he is confused by evil play, and asking a lot of rules questions. Like it was forced participation. Evil intent or not, I don't know.

Black Lives Matter
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

coopasonic wrote: Unagi knows how to play these games, he would have had a convert unless he waited too long and got blocked... but he knew who was protected on his deathbed so wouldn't have been blocked on the conversion unless he hit DPR or Fezzik. Fezzik was the poorest kept secret in the game.
How would Unagi know this?
Black Lives Matter.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Lassr wrote:
El Guapo wrote:Yeah, that's pretty much the least surprising night kill ever. Where's your creativity, Team Evil??

In positive news, there's still no sign of pirates ahoy. (Not just the lack of an extra kill, but I've received no notification).
Ok, I think I can safely say it will not happen.

I am pirate #3.
These were my scans
El Guapo
Chaosraven
stessier
Remus West
RMC
rshetts2
Coop
Pr0ner

Unless Lagom or Bubbles is lying then all other pirates are dead.
Did Qantaga specifically say that you were "pirate #3", or just that you were a pirate?
Black Lives Matter.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

I'm not sure I understand the case for Lassr as convert. I'm on board with the notion that he's not an original evil, for the reasons documented - seems pretty sensible and villager-ish. But where's the evidence that he was converted? Doesn't seem like he's done much evil since.
Black Lives Matter.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

El Guapo wrote:
Lassr wrote:
El Guapo wrote:Yeah, that's pretty much the least surprising night kill ever. Where's your creativity, Team Evil??

In positive news, there's still no sign of pirates ahoy. (Not just the lack of an extra kill, but I've received no notification).
Ok, I think I can safely say it will not happen.

I am pirate #3.
These were my scans
El Guapo
Chaosraven
stessier
Remus West
RMC
rshetts2
Coop
Pr0ner

Unless Lagom or Bubbles is lying then all other pirates are dead.
Did Qantaga specifically say that you were "pirate #3", or just that you were a pirate?
he did not say pirate #3. He said I was a pirate but I'm not DPR nor Ryan (2nd in command) so I'm #3.

Black Lives Matter
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

El Guapo wrote:
coopasonic wrote: Unagi knows how to play these games, he would have had a convert unless he waited too long and got blocked... but he knew who was protected on his deathbed so wouldn't have been blocked on the conversion unless he hit DPR or Fezzik. Fezzik was the poorest kept secret in the game.
Because Lagom was the night kill target based on everything else that happened that night. Evil had no need to use the night kill on tru1cy because he wasn't targeting the Count (we know now, evil knew then).
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

coopasonic wrote:
El Guapo wrote:
Because Lagom was the night kill target based on everything else that happened that night. Evil had no need to use the night kill on tru1cy because he wasn't targeting the Count (we know now, evil knew then).
If true then that leaves you and RMC as the evil because that would eliminate Lagom, and I cannot see Bubbles as converted and El Guapo not possible. Choice would be me or RMC. Seems 50/50 on the ones that think I'm a convert.

Masterful evil plan or RMC is the last and there is no convert?

Black Lives Matter
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Hey, look at that - it seems I'm cleared and trusted.
Is there anyone in hell?

El Guapo

Re: [WW] The Princess Bride - Day 7

Post by El Guapo »

A more comprehensive timeline:
El Guapo wrote: Night 0 - scoop protected
- Newcastle night kill
Day 1 - bb2112 lynched (scanner plan, were/is 'slip')
Night 1 - pr0ner protected
- PLW night kill
Day 2 - Lagom reveals as the Booer.
- Isgrimnur lynched (pr0ner near lynch then Isgrimnur bullet train)
Night 2 - Lagom protected
- Triggercut night kill
Day 3 - theohall lynched
Night 3 - pr0ner protected
- chaosraven night kill
Day 4 - Remus West lynched
Night 4 - Lagom protected
- Tru1cy dies at night (presumably due to Count / bone head screw up)
- Probable kill block on Lagom if Tru1cy was count-killed
Day 5 - Lagom points out Unagi/Humperdink; Unagi lynched (evil).
Night 5 - Mr. Bubbles reveals
- Mr Bubbles protection
- Scoop night kill
Day 6 - stessier (Vizzini) lynched (evil)
Night 6 - pr0ner protection
- No night kill
Day 7 - rshetts2 lynched
Night 7 - pr0ner night kill
[/quote]

Coop makes a good point that it's unlikely that the conversion was wasted. Assuming that Lagom was blocked the night before, which seems likely, then Unagi knew that Lagom was protected. Possible - could've had bad luck and hit Fezzik / DPR - but unlikely.

I was leaning Coop for awhile yesterday, but going back through his posts then he just didn't read terribly evil. Which makes me lean RMC...but then the most incriminating thing against him is his mostly silence, and voting based on quietude hasn't gotten me all that far this game. :?

Though given by my record this game, I should probably pick who I think is least likely evil and vote for them.
Black Lives Matter.
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

El Guapo wrote:Though given by my record this game, I should probably pick who I think is least likely evil and vote for them.
Mr Bubbles?
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
RMC

Post by RMC »

Lagom Lite wrote:If Lassr is a convert, I suppose this is evil's plan come full circle: To whip up some good old Lagom paranoia.

This is actually how I see it currently. I think that Lassr is the convert and that Coop is the count.

I think we should take it one step at a time. I know I have been silent, but a lot of that is I can not post from work in this thread, weird but true.

I am just a villager.

I think it is down to Myself and Coop as the only ones possible to be the count, if Lassr is telling the truth about being a pirate, and I see no reason for him to lie, as he would have no way of knowing if other pirates were around if he was not one.

I know I am not the count, so it must be coop. Other than that, I am just guessing that it is Lassr that has been converted. He is pushing for me to be lynched, and since I know I am not evil. <shrug> I don't have any fancy posts that I can use to prove that Lassr is the convert, or for that matter that coop is the count. But that is what I believe.

Off to church, and then to watch my browns lose. :)
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

coopasonic wrote:
El Guapo wrote:Though given by my record this game, I should probably pick who I think is least likely evil and vote for them.
Mr Bubbles?
Good idea! I need to be reading through the thread today and will place my vote by the end of the day. It feels like we're a precipice and I don't want to walking in the wrong direction.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

RMC wrote:I am just guessing that it is Lassr that has been converted. He is pushing for me to be lynched, and since I know I am not evil. <shrug> I don't have any fancy posts that I can use to prove that Lassr is the convert, or for that matter that coop is the count. But that is what I believe.
I was actually pushing for Coop not you. Lagom originally had you listed and then switched to coop. It's like you are not trying.

Black Lives Matter
RMC

Post by RMC »

Lassr wrote:
RMC wrote:I am just guessing that it is Lassr that has been converted. He is pushing for me to be lynched, and since I know I am not evil. <shrug> I don't have any fancy posts that I can use to prove that Lassr is the convert, or for that matter that coop is the count. But that is what I believe.
I was actually pushing for Coop not you. Lagom originally had you listed and then switched to coop. It's like you are not trying.
What does who you are pushing for matter for if you are a convert or not?

I actually think that the convert wants to be on the counts vote to Lynch. So you pushing for coop confirms my thoughts instead of making me doubt. I am trying, I have just made up my mind on the count at least. The person converted is still up in the air, I just think it's you, Lassr. :)
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

So we have Coop, RMC and Lagom that is convinced that I'm a convert. El Guapo is unsure and don't know Bubbles feelings. So basically the only hope for the village is hit an evil today and hope the conversion failed.

Black Lives Matter
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

yawn
Is there anyone in hell?

Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

I'm not going to take the lead on this lynch, sorry. It could be RMC, it could be coopasonic. I had RMC as good but now I'm not so sure. I had coop as evil but now I'm not so sure.

Baah, why not:

Lassr 

Is there anyone in hell?

Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Coop never struck me as evil, will have to take a closer look. RMC has been on my radar and Lassr, I'm still not convinced of.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Voting:

3. Lassr ----------------> coopasonic
6. Mr Bubbles -------->
10. coopasonic -------> RMC
14. El Guapo ---------->
17. Lagom Lite -------> coopasonic, Lassr
20. RMC ----------------> coopasonic

coopasonic (1): RMC, Lassr, Lagom
RMC (1): coopasonic
Lassr (1): Lagom

*Please let me know if I've missed anything.

Players remaining: 6
Majority is 4

Deadline is Wednesday, September 21 at 9:00 pm EST.
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended
That you have but slumber'd here while these visions did appear
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Lagom Lite wrote:I'm not going to take the lead on this lynch, sorry. It could be RMC, it could be coopasonic. I had RMC as good but now I'm not so sure. I had coop as evil but now I'm not so sure.

Baah, why not:

Lassr 

:doh:

I can't get over the feeling that you are the Perfect Storm and "remember Mara Jade" could be replaced with "remember Lagom Lite!"

You are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster after all...

Black Lives Matter
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Lassr wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote:I'm not going to take the lead on this lynch, sorry. It could be RMC, it could be coopasonic. I had RMC as good but now I'm not so sure. I had coop as evil but now I'm not so sure.

Baah, why not:

Lassr 

:doh:

I can't get over the feeling that you are the Perfect Storm and "remember Mara Jade" could be replaced with "remember Lagom Lite!"

You are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster after all...
This is the kind of stuff that makes me want to vote for you rather than coop/RMC. You just seem so darn... evil! :wub:
Is there anyone in hell?

Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

I have to say I'm really torn. I haven't been able to place the vote just yet.
Bertrand Russell
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Mr Bubbles wrote:Coop never struck me as evil, will have to take a closer look. RMC has been on my radar and Lassr, I'm still not convinced of.
I'm pretty much on the same page as you, I think. When I went through coop's posts during the yesterday game they read as pretty villager-y. That leads me to lean RMC, but that's mostly process of elimination which isn't entirely satisfactory.

I don't want to rule out LL, but the problem with thinking that LL is evil is that due to pr0ner's protection he could not have been converted after pronouncing Unagi-as-Humperdink. He could have been converted before, but this would mean concluding that Team Evil threw one of their own members overboard before the bumbling village had found even one evildoer. It's possible, but I'm skeptical.

One thing I'm curious about from experienced WWers: what exactly do you look for when looking through posts for evidence of Wolfitude? There's interactions with now known good and evil players, is I suppose the main thing. What else?
Black Lives Matter.
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

El Guapo wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:I don't want to rule out LL, but the problem with thinking that LL is evil is that due to pr0ner's protection he could not have been converted after pronouncing Unagi-as-Humperdink. He could have been converted before, but this would mean concluding that Team Evil threw one of their own members overboard before the bumbling village had found even one evildoer. It's possible, but I'm skeptical.
Given how well things seemed to be going for team evil before Lagom gave up Unagi, it would seem such a move would be a needless waste. On the other hand they could afford to lose someone based on how well it was going. They had no way of knowing Bubbles was about to find stessier and then extend the proven-ness to Guapo complicating the whole mess. It would have been a crazy move to reinforce Lagom's innocence in the end game after daily suspicion talk of his survival.

You've got me rethinking this too. After Lagom stayed alive for a day or two beyond his reveal, there was talk of making him our last miss. If there's a convert, this would be our last miss. I can't remember who had the thought.

I still think RMC is the best choice. As Lassr put it, we know there's a count, and we don't know there's a convert. Get the count first. I thought that was a very convenient thing for him to say if he was the convert, but it's possible he was just trying to be sensible rather than evil.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

"It's my manner, sir. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't, really."
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

This is an interesting exchange between RMC and Unagi on day 3:
Unagi wrote:RMC, that adventure you just had with El Guapo seems a little odd.

Anyone else follow?

What exactly drew you to him, and then what made you feel he was a poor choice?
RMC wrote:Nothing drew me to him. I just wanted to see what he had to say. As I stated I was taking a shot in the dark. He came back and quoted me as saying someone we should vote for would most likely be on my list I had posted before.

I agree.

I still think pr0ner is a good target, but since no one else seems to think so, except for LL and Theohall, I am waiting to hear other peoples ideas. And I hate having my vote on someone I really have no reason to vote off, so I took the vote off of him.

You have been on both the lynch votes? Coincidence?

Unagi wrote:So I put a vote on someone, a majority of players (-1) join me, and I'm evil. :|

I've been waiting for someone to spearhead that argument.

Thanks.

RMC 

RMC wrote:
Unagi wrote:So I put a vote on someone, a majority of players (-1) join me, and I'm evil. :|

I've been waiting for someone to spearhead that argument.

Thanks.

RMC 

Of course.. This is spearheading the lynch Unagi vote...

Well if that was what I was doing  Unagi 

Very different reaction to my gentle prod.

Unagi wrote:Here's a question for you RMC. Do you think theres any chance a bunch of wolves were happy to get on the trains started by Unagi? Or even stay off em and let everyone tear eachother up?

RMC wrote:
Unagi wrote:Here's a question for you RMC. Do you think theres any chance a bunch of wolves were happy to get on the trains started by Unagi? Or even stay off em and let everyone tear eachother up?
Actually if you read my post I pointed out that you were the first on each of the kills, and I was giving you a pass, as that is your style. But your weird reaction to a little side comment, has changed my mind.

You have been acting 'off' this whole game. Not a ton off, but with your last few comments, I am as sure as I am on anyone that you are on team Evil. I think you thought you could get a train against me so you started to see what you could get. But I will not change my vote now, unless someone really gives me a reason to move it.

So do I think there are wolves in those trains...Yes my posts prove I think there is. You have just managed to make me think one of them is you.
Unagi wrote:
RMC wrote:stuff
Honestly dude, that was about the most 'human' post I've heard out of you.

rshetts 

And, I've got reasons for being 'off' this game, I just don't go into them.

RMC wrote:
Unagi wrote:

rshetts 

Umm... Okay... Vote stays.
Unagi wrote:
RMC wrote:
Unagi wrote:

rshetts 

Umm... Okay... Vote stays.
I wouldn't expect otherwise.

And I'm not entirely convinced of your allignment, but your reply sounded honest to me.
As background, Lassr poked me, then RMC joined in. When I replied, RMC faded away, which attracted Unagi's attention. Which makes RMC look good, especially since he had focused on Unagi a bit day 2.

The question is whether it's faked. I guess the best case for that is just a few posts down from this he's saying that theohall "has the most possibility to be an evil one." But again he was pushing Unagi as evil a bit on day 2, and also mentioned stessier as a possible team evil.

Also is it too much for you guys to quote each other on long exchanges? I had to go back and copy paste each post here. :x
Black Lives Matter.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

What's interesting about RMC is that, despite all the talk of him being silent, he really wasn't very silent at all for the first three days (game-time). It's after the third day that he really fell off a cliff post-wise. So could RMC be the convert? The timing coincides fairly well with his spat with Unagi; possible that Unagi waited until he got into a more extended fight and then converted the guy he was fighting with, figuring that would work as better cover.
Black Lives Matter.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

To summarize from reading RMC's posts this game, I'd say the case against him is that for much of the game he seems to be playing too carefully, posting thoughts but often not really doing much to find Team Evil, instead mainly voting in response to people poking him. Then he falls off the cliff and becomes super quiet after day 3.

The case for RMC is that at least for the first few days he was posting substantive and analytical thoughts, and wasn't all that quiet. He also has several positive substantive moments, such as going after Unagi a couple times, and throwing a dash of suspicion towards Stessier. He also posted the Westley/Buttercup thing as a method of getting a new trusted, which ultimately worked; not clear why a member of team evil would point that out.
Black Lives Matter.
RMC

Post by RMC »

El Guapo wrote:To summarize from reading RMC's posts this game, I'd say the case against him is that for much of the game he seems to be playing too carefully, posting thoughts but often not really doing much to find Team Evil, instead mainly voting in response to people poking him. Then he falls off the cliff and becomes super quiet after day 3.

The case for RMC is that at least for the first few days he was posting substantive and analytical thoughts, and wasn't all that quiet. He also has several positive substantive moments, such as going after Unagi a couple times, and throwing a dash of suspicion towards Stessier. He also posted the Westley/Buttercup thing as a method of getting a new trusted, which ultimately worked; not clear why a member of team evil would point that out.
I am not a member of team evil.

The only real thing I have to say, is that this vote should be between myself and Coop. One of us has to be the count. Since I know it is not me, it is coop.

Everyone else has a quasi proven role. Lassr is the only one I worry about, as his role is pirate, and while I think it would be gutsy to claim that if he was not in fact a pirate, he could have gambled.

<shrug> And I think Real Life intruded on me and the fact I was honestly confused about who was who is also why my posting decreased.