Chaos in the Old World

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Jow

Chaos in the Old World

Post by Jow »

Thus begins a forum game of Chaos in the Old World, with the Horned Rat Expansion! We will be using all the new stuff except for the expert level Old World cards (due to having some new players in the mix).

A brief summary of the game, from Boardgamegeek.com:

Chaos in the Old World makes you a god. Each god’s distinctive powers and legion of followers grant you unique strengths and diabolical abilities with which to corrupt and enslave the Old World.

Yet, as you and your fellow powers of Chaos seek domination by corruption and conquest, you must vie not only against each other, but also against the desperate denizens of the Old World who fight to banish you back to the maelstrom of the Realm of Chaos.

Chaos in the Old World features two ways to win, and gives you an unparalleled opportunity to reshape the world in your image. Every turn you corrupt the landscape, dominating its inhabitants, and battle with the depraved followers of rival gods. Each god has a unique deck of gifts and abilities, and can upgrade their followers into deadly foes. Summon forth living manifestations of Chaos, debased and hidden cultists, and the horrifying greater daemons - beings capable of destroying near everything in their path.

Some resources, in case you're new:

Rules
FAQ (including the Horned Rat Expansion)
Expansion Rules

Khorne Reference Sheet
Nurgle Reference Sheet
Tzeentch Reference Sheet
Slaanesh Reference Sheet
Horned Rat Reference Sheet

Handtracker

A game in progress

Khorne Information
Spoiler:
---KHORNE---
Starts at 7 power points
Dial Advancement: One counter per region where Khorne has killed at least one enemy figure.

Followers: (Power Point cost / Attack Dice / Defense Value)
x4 Bloodsworn Cultists (1/0/1)
x6 Bloodletter Warriors (2/2/1)
x1 Bloodthirster Greater Daemon (3/4/3)

Upgrades:
Crimson Tide - Each time you dominate a region, draw one Chaos card.
Vengeance - In any region where you are rolling at least one battle die, you may roll one additional battle die.
Bloodsworn - Each Bloodworn counts as two figures toward your domination value of any region that it occupies.
Bloodletters - You gain two victory points each time you kill a figure in a region containing a Bloodletter.
Bloodthirster - Once per round during the summoning phase, you may summon a Bloodthirster for 0 power into a region that contains six or more corruption tokens once per round.

Chaos Cards: (with quantity of each card in the deck and power cost)
4x Bloodbath - 0 - Place one corruption token for each enemy figure you kill in this region.
3x Terror - 0 - When you play this card, you may move one Cultist belonging to each opponent from this region to any one adjacent region.
3x Hate - 1 - When you play this card, move any number of figures in this region onto this card. Figures on this card cannot be moved out of this region.
4x Rampage - 1 - When you play this card, conduct an immediate battle in this region.
4x Skulltaker - 1 - All enemy figures that are killed in this region are placed on this card. These figures count toward your domination value. At the start of the end phase, remove these figures from the board.
4x Lambs to the Slaughter - 2 - When you play this card, you may immediately move one figure belonging to each opponent from any adjacent regions to this region.
2x Lure of Battle - 4 - Reduce the cost of this card by one for each Cultist in this region.
Nurgle Information
Spoiler:
---NURGLE---
Starts at 6 power points
Dial Advancement: One counter whenever Nurgle places two or more corruption tokens on a Populous region in the same phase.

Followers: (Power point cost / Attack Dice / Defense Value)
x6 Lepers Cultists (1/0/1)
x5 Plaguebearers Warriors (1/1/1)
x1 Great Unclean One Greater Daemon (3/3/3)

Upgrades:
Cavalcade of Decay - Any region containing five or more Cultists is considered Populous.
Infested Colony - When you dominate a region, place two corruption tokens in that region.
Lepers - When your Lepers place at least one corruption token in a region during the corruption phase, you may place one additional corruption token in that region.
Plaguebearers - When a Plaguebearer is killed during the battle phase, place one of your corruption tokens in that region.
Great Unclean One - For every figure you kill in the same region as a Great Unclean One, you may place one corruption token in that region.

Chaos Cards: (with quantity of each card in the deck and power cost) (M = Magic symbol)
3x (M) Filth - 0 - When you play this card, replace one opponent's corruption token in this region with one of your corruption tokens.
4x Virulent Outbreak - 0 - This region is considered Populous.
4x Creeping Death - 1 - If you dominate this region, place one corruption token in each adjacent region.
3x (M) Festering Fever - 1 - If you dominate this region, immediately collect a dial advancement counter.
3x Quicken Decay - 1 - When an opponent summons a figure to or from this region, score one victory point.
4x Choking Stench - 2 - During the battle phase, each opponent rolls one fewer battle die for each of your Chaos cards in this region.
2x Ultimate Plague - 3 - During the end phase, leave this card in its current card space if you placed at least one corruption token in this region during this round. Otherwise, remove this card.
1x (M) Nurgle's Quest - 4 - If you place at least one corruption token in this region, immediately advance your dial one tick and carry out the dial instructions. This can be fulfilled once per phase.
Tzeentch Information
Spoiler:
---TZEENTCH---
Starts at 6 power points
Draw Phase: Draw until you have five Chaos cards. If you wish, discard one first.
Dial Advancement: One counter whenever Tzeentch places two or more corruption tokens in a region with two or more magic symbols and/or Warpstone tokens

x8 Acolytes Cultists (1/0/1)
x3 Horrors Warriors (2/1/2)
x1 Lord of Change Greater Daemon (3/3/2)

Upgrades:
Mystical Disregard - Once per round, you may play a Chaos card on top of an opponent's Chaos card, canceling its effect. The card you play must have power equal to or greater than the card you cover.
Well of Power - During the summoning phase, instead of summoning a figure or playing a Chaos card, you may spend one power point to draw one Chaos card.
Acolytes - Once per round during the battle phase, you may discard a card from your hand to cancel one hit assigned to one of your Acolytes.
Horrors - When you play a Chaos card with a magic symbol, you may immediately summon a Horror to that region for 0 power.
Lord of Change - When you summon a Lord of Change into a region, you may place one Warpstone token in that region.

Chaos Cards: (with quantity of each card in the deck and power cost) (M = Magic symbol)
4x Bolt of Change - 0 - When you play this card, you may replace one Warrior figure in this region with two Cultist figures belonging to the same player. If there are not enough cultists in his stockpile, there is no effect.
3x (M) Glean - 0 - This region is considered adjacent to all other regions.
2x (M) Warp Portal - 0 - When you play this card, you may discard a card from your hand to move any figure from this region to any other region.
2x (M) Warpstorm - 0 - If you kill one or more enemy figures in this region during the battle phase, place a Warpstone token in this region.
2x The Blue Scribes - 1 - When you play this card, move up to two corruption tokens of your choice from this region to any other region that contains at least one magic symbol.
3x (M) Convocation - 1 - When you play this card, you may move up to three of your figures from any region on the board to this region.
3x (M) Warpshock - 1 - Each Warpstone token and magic symbol in this region counts toward your domination value.
3x (M) Havoc - 2 - Instead of rolling battle dice in this region, all Warriors and Greater Daemons each place one corruption token during the battle phase.
2x Transmorgrify - 2 - During the battle phase, roll one battle die for each Warpstone token and magic symbol in this region.
Slaanesh Information
Spoiler:
---SLAANESH---
Starts at 6 power points
Dial Advancement: One counter whenever Slaanesh places two or more corruption tokens in the same phase in a region with a Noble token or Hero token.

x6 Seductresses Cultists (1/0/1)
x3 Daemonettes Warriors (2/1/2)
x1 Keeper of Secrets Greater Daemon (3/2/4)

Upgrades:
Fall from Grace - If you place three or more corruption tokens in a region with a Noble or Hero token, collect two dial advancement counters instead of only one.
Rise to Glory - When calculating domination in a region, each noble token adds one to your domination value in that region.
Seductresses - When summoned from the board (rather than from your stockpile), a Seductress figure may bring a Noble token (if present) from its origin region to its destination region.
Daemonettes - When you summon a Daemonette into a region, you may take control of an opponent's Cultist in that region until the end of the turn. (Place the Cultist next to the Daemonette as a reminder.)
Keeper of Secrets - A Keeper of Secrets counts as three Noble tokens.

Chaos Cards: (with quantity of each card in the deck and power cost) (M = Magic Symbol)
3x (M) Daemonic Subtlety - 0 - Your Warriors and Greater Daemons in this region each place one corruption during the corruption phase.
4x Festival of Sinew - 0 - When an opponent summons a figure to this region, gain one power point.
3x Corrupt from Within - 1 - When you play this card, you may move one Old World token from this region to an adjacent region.
2x Rapturous Excess - 1 - When you play this card, score one victory point for each Noble, Hero, and Peasant token in this region.
2x (M) Shroud of Secrets - 1 - During the battle phase, opponents must assign hits to Peasants and other opponents' figures before assigning hits to your figures.
3x (M) Ascenion to Power - 2 - If you dominate this region, you may immediately place a Cultist or Warrior in this region.
2x Joyous Surrender - 2 - When you play this card, place any number of your Cultist figures in this region on this card. The Conquest Value of this region is increased by one for each figure on this card.
3x Pleasure Shield - 2 - Double the defense values of your figures in this region.
2x Debauchery - 3 - When you play this card, immediately gain one power point for each Noble token in this region. If there are no Noble tokens in this region, place one.
The Horned Rat Information
Spoiler:
---THE HORNED RAT---
Starts at 6 power points
Draw Phase: Draw two cards
Dial Advancement: One counter whenever you dominate a region containing a Skaven token

x11 Clan Rats Cultists (1/0/1)
x3 Rat Ogres Warriors (2/1/2)
x1 Vermin Lord Greater Daemon (3/3/3)

Upgrades:
The Council of Thirteen - Once per round during the summoning phase, you may play a Chaos card into a region whose card spaces are full. (Place this third Chaos card near the other card spaces in the region.)
The Under Empire - You treat all regions with Skaven tokens as adjacent regions. When a region is ruined, you may immediately move any number of your figures from that region into one adjacent region.
Clan Rats - When you summon a Clan Rat into a region where you do not currently have any Clan Rats, you may summon one additional Clan Rat to that region for 0 power.
Rat Ogres - Opponents cannot assign hits to Clan Rats until the first assign enough hits to kill all Rat Ogres in the region.
Vermin Lord - You may summon a Vermin Lord from the board (rather than from your stockpile) for 1 power.

4x Empty the Warrens - 0 - When you play this card, you may place a Skaven token from the stockpile in this region, or you may move a Skaven token from an adjacent region to this region.
3x Skitterleap - 0 - If you dominate this region, you may immediately move any number of your figures from this region to one adjacent region.
3x Doomwheel - 1 - If you dominate this region, score three victory points.
3x Grey Seer - 1 - When you play this card, immediately summon two Cultists to this region.
3x (M) Strength in Numbers - 1 - If you have more figures than any one other player in this region, the defense value of your figures is increased by one.
3x Verminous Horde - 1 - If you have more figures than a single other player in this region, the cost for your opponents to summon figures to this region, and play Chaos cards in this region, is increased by one.
3x (M) Warp Token Cache - 2 - If you dominate this region, place this card on your power sheet. You may discard this card from your power sheet at the beginning of the summoning phase to immediately gain two power points.
2x (M) Screaming Bell - 3 - Reduce the cost of this card by one for each Skaven token already in this region. If there is not a Skaven token in this region, place one.

Current board state:

http://appliednerditry.com/chaos/gamebo ... ?game=1100

General Strategy Tips
Spoiler:
Certain events like summoning and battle occur in player order (Khorne first, then Nurgle, Tzeentch, Slaanesh, and finally the Horned Rat) and this is very important to remember. Your choices should be made with that in mind. For example: Khorne always goes first. The implication of this is that Khorne is forced to act first and the other gods can then respond to his actions (usually by screaming like girls and fleeing). A good Khorne strategy, then, might be to delay strong commitments by taking cheaper actions early in the turn.

Events like ruination and battle all occur in region order. That order is: Norsca, Troll Country, Kislev, The Empire, Bretonnia, Estalia, Tilea, The Border Princes, and The Badlands.

Memorize the dial advancement conditions of all players.

Khorne is the janitor in the Old World in that he's often responsible for cleaning up messes that no other god is quite as well-equipped to deal with. Often groupthink evolves where players believe Khorne should be doing all the dirty work just because he can. This can lead to sloppy games where players win from out of nowhere because no one kept them in check. In other words, Khorne has his role to play, but sometimes the other gods have to take the gloves off and get dirty too.

Khorne can seem really difficult to deal with at times. Running is a real option. Do not feed Khorne.
Turn order:

Khorne
Nurgle
Tzeentch
Slaanesh
Horned Rat

Onboard:

Remus West
Isgrimnur
BB2112
rshetts2
Qantaga
Last edited by Jow on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:24 am, edited 30 times in total.
Remus West

Re: Chaos in the Old World

Post by Remus West »

I'd need to read the expansion rules but I'd definitely play. :D
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

I've heard enough about it to be interested to play.

BTW, black links don't show up for those of us using the black theme.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

I'd need to read the rules, but I would be interested.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
rshetts2

Post by rshetts2 »

Ill look it over as well, count me in if you get it rolling
Well do you ever get the feeling that the story's too damn real and in the present tense?
Or that everybody's on the stage and it seems like you're the only person sitting in the audience?
Jow

Post by Jow »

Fixed!

That's four people already. If y'all are okay with doing the expansion, we can open it up for one more. Otherwise, this is it.
Last edited by Jow on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Grazi
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Count me in, if you go with the expansion. If you don't expand, I'll happily just watch and follow along.
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended
That you have but slumber'd here while these visions did appear
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Qantaga wrote:Count me in, if you go with the expansion. If you don't expand, I'll happily just watch and follow along.
Damn you. Now I actually have to read the expansion rules. :wink:
Just remember, iirc, we are all Evil except bb2112. He is genuinely a good guy. Which means we should all pile on trashing his chances. :twisted:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Remus West wrote:Just remember, iirc, we are all Evil except bb2112. He is genuinely a good guy. Which means we should all pile on trashing his chances. :twisted:
Story of my life. I'm always the good guy, but you guys kill me anyway. :?
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

I'll happily watch this. CITOW rocks.

Also, note that you can play with the base power cards for the four non-expansion gods even if you are also playing with the Horned Rat. The only restriction is that ALL four (base-game) gods must choose either the base game or expansion power cards.
Black Lives Matter.
rshetts2

Post by rshetts2 »

It looks like youve got a lot of interest. In the spirit of paying it forward, Isgrimnur kindly bowed out of our Arkham game to allow me a place. I would be happy to pass that favor on by stepping aside for someone else to get a chance at playing. Besides, since Ive never played CitOW, you may be better served to grab someone with some experience. Ill be content to follow along and learn.

Anyways, go ahead and let someone else get the opportunity to play. If you give it a second go, save me a spot.
Well do you ever get the feeling that the story's too damn real and in the present tense?
Or that everybody's on the stage and it seems like you're the only person sitting in the audience?
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Oh, thanks, but you should stay in. I own the game and get plenty of chances to play it - you should play. Like I said, I'm happy to observe.
Black Lives Matter.
Jow

Post by Jow »

If you've never played before, RS, I definitely want you in. Part of the reason for doing this is to expose new players and hopefully get them as hooked as I am. :)

Okay, as mentioned before, there are five gods. When I play, we usually hand out gods randomly so that players get to try different gods rather than choosing the same ones every time. However, other forum games of CitOW allow the players to choose which they prefer in the order they signed up. Do y'all have a preference either way?
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Random. With new players it is more likely to keep things on an even footing (and that has nothing to do with my not having played enough to have a plan for any of them, honest :ninja: ).
Jow

Post by Jow »

Original post updated with images of reference sheets for each god. Especially for new players, I recommend printing these out as the round sequence section is really helpful at illustrating the flow of the game.

Remus makes a good point, so I'mma make a command decision: random it is.

Without further ado:

Remus West as Tzeentch!

Tzeentch is a God of Chaos who represents the vitality and volatility of change. Tzeentch is closely associated with sorcery and magic, as well as dynamic mutation, and grand, convoluted scheming. In his mind Tzeentch listens to the hopes and plans of every mortal and every nation; and through his own complex plots and manipulation he alters the course of history to achieve some great plan beyond mortal knowledge. Tzeentch is often visualised as the serpent which writhes and twists to represent constant change and this is mirrored in his symbol with curves and points to represent change and conclusion.

Isgrimnur as Nurgle!

Nurgle, also known as the Plague Lord, is the Chaos God of Disease, Decay, and Destruction. In particular, the emotion of despair in mortals empowers him. He is known also as Grandfather Nurgle, the Lord of Pestilence and the Lord of Decay. He is the oldest of the four Chaos Gods and is the most directly involved with the plights of mortals, particularly humans who suffer so acutely from a fear of death, perhaps the oldest fear of that species. While Nurgle is the God of death and decay, to be certain, he is also the God of rebirth. After all, decay is simply one part of the cycle of life, without which no new life could grow.

BB2112 as Slaanesh!

Slaanesh is the Chaos God of lust, excess, pleasure, perfection and hedonism. Slaanesh typically appears in a form which is female on the right side and male on the left with two sets of horns rising from its flowing golden hair. It can however assume any form; male, female, hermaphrodite or asexual, but prefers male bodies. Its sacred number is six. The symbol of Slaanesh combines the conventional symbols for male and female. It is also known by a multitude of titles such as the Prince of Chaos, Prince of Excess, Prince of Pleasure and Lord of Dark Delights. To the Eldar, who do not name the god, she is referred to only by the Lovecraftian titles of She Who Thirsts, She Who Is Not Named, The Great Enemy, The Great Serpent, etc.

Rshetts2 as The Horned Rat!

The Horned Rat, also known as the Horned One, is the patron deity of the Skaven, and is worshipped exclusively by them. The Horned Rat represents the characteristics of the Skaven race itself — deceit, spitefulness, backstabbing, disease and corruption. Despite these characteristics, the Horned Rat wishes that the Skaven work together to rule the entire world, which would then allow him to return, though what this "return" means is not further elaborated. Fortunately for other races of the Warhammer world, the Skaven, much like Orcs, number many, but are too divided and bickering, some even at war with each other, and do not have the unity to pose a dire threat to the existence of other races.

and finally...

Qantaga as Khorne!

Khorne, also called the Blood God and the Lord of Skulls, is the Chaos God of Blood, War and Murder. His domain covers the most basic and brutal of sentient emotions and actions, such as hate, anger, rage, war and killing. Every act of killing or murder in the material universe gives Khorne power; the more senseless and destructive, the better. Khorne is said to have inherited a martial nobility and honour, and considers the weak and helpless to be unworthy of his wrath. The battle-cry of the followers of Khorne reflects his desire for wanton violence: "Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Throne of Khorne!" Alternatively, they may cry, "Skulls for the Skull Throne!" In the throes of violence, Khorne's followers are also known to bellow, "KILL! MAIM! BURN!" repeatedly while hacking apart their enemies.
Last edited by Jow on Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jow

Post by Jow »

To add flavor and make it easier for people (including me) to follow the action, once the game has started I'd ask that players post using a font colour corresponding with the color of their respective gods. I've used them a couple times in this post, but for reference those basic colors are:

Khorne: Red
Nurgle: Green
Tzeentch: Blue
Slaanesh: Purple
Horned Rat: Grey

OO's font colour chooser doesn't appear to have a suitable grey, so I had to dig for an HTML code for that one. If you like the colors above, the color codes are:

Red: #FF0000
Nurgle: #40BF40
Tzeentch: #0000FF
Slaanesh: #8040FF
Horned Rat: #736F6E

Otherwise, feel free to pick whatever shade of your color you like, but please make sure it's readable and that you use it consistently. :)

The first post has been modified to include important information for each god, behind spoiler tags for neatness. All this information is public and I recommend looking it all over at your leisure so you know what your fellow antagonists are capable of doing.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

FYI for observers using the black and gold font, dark blue is going to be borderline unreadable. Light blue might be better for Tzeetch in that regard. Though in any event you're going to have to balance the two OO viewing formats.
Black Lives Matter.
Jow

Post by Jow »

yeah, based on Izzie's comment about the black font I figured we'd have some issues, but we'll get em ironed out.
Last edited by Jow on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

My people, being the inventive type, discover, with the aid of my inspiration of course, penicillin and thus remove both Isgrimnur and bb2112 from the game as their powers are weakened to the point of uselessness. Thanks for playing guys. :twisted:
Scoop20906

Chaos in the Old World

Post by Scoop20906 »

I'm going to enjoy watching this thread.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Jow

Post by Jow »

For card management, we will be using a web-based utility called HandTracker. I will be managing the Old World deck while you each will be managing your own decks through the app.

Go here:

http://handtracker.heroku.com/login" target="_blank

Create an account and let me know what your login name is. The site will warn you that passwords are sent in plain text, so don't use a password you care about.
SpaceLord

Post by SpaceLord »

Awesome. If everyone knows their role, and how to play, CitOW is one of the best board games ever. Have fun!
They're going to send you back to mother in a cardboard box...
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Skulls, baby!

I've printed out the rules and I'll be studying them tomorrow morning. This looks quite cool.
Remus West wrote:My people, being the inventive type, discover, with the aid of my inspiration of course, penicillin and thus remove both Isgrimnur and bb2112 from the game as their powers are weakened to the point of uselessness. Thanks for playing guys. :twisted:

Sweet. I call their skulls! :D
Jow

Post by Jow »

I think I'm ready to kick this up. Let me know when you've created your handtracker accounts and when you've looked over the rules enough that you feel comfortable.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

handtracker account created. Login: Remus West

reading up on the rules later today hopefully.
rshetts2

Post by rshetts2 »

my account is created.... under rshetts
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Isgrimnur has an account.
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

I'll get my account set up tonight (busy day at work today).
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

If I create an account on handtracker will I be able to look in on the hands?
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Scoop20906 wrote:If I create an account on handtracker will I be able to look in on the hands?
If not I'm happy to PM you my password so you can look at mine hand at least.
Jow

Post by Jow »

it doesn't appear so, Scoop. The only permissions a player can be given are to draw a card, draw a card into hand, and give. It doesn't even look like the admin can view hands. The way it's going to work is that every time someone plays a card, they're going to click 'play' and then the app will output a page like this:

http://handtracker.heroku.com/games/122/acts/7209" target="_blank

In the thread, the person who played the card will post saying something like: I play Terror into Norsca, linking the card name to the handtracker URL as a confirmation that they really did have and play the card.

I'll clarify a little more on how this will all go once players are ready.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Set up on handtracker.

bb2112 is my user name
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

I"m set up on handtracker, too.

Surprisingly enough, Login = Qantaga
Jow

Post by Jow »

All players are now in Handtracker.

Having never run a forum game before, I'm having a little quandary. The sessions I'm modeling this after use two different web-based apps for both hand management (Handtracker) and dice rolling (either orokos or invisible castle). Handtracker is a necessary evil, but since orokos and invisible castle both require signins, I'd rather offer you the option of having me roll all the dice so you don't have to manage both apps. What say you?
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Jow wrote: Handtracker is a necessary evil, but since orokos and invisible castle both require signins, I'd rather offer you the option of having me roll all the dice so you don't have to manage both apps. What say you?

I'm happy with you rolling the dice for us.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Ditto
rshetts2

Post by rshetts2 »

agreed. Roll them bones.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

As mod, I just assumed you would roll the dice and tell us the results. I'm cool with that.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

I roll all the dice for the Arkham games (well, the Arkham app on my phone does but I pass along the results) so I have no issues with you doing the same.