OOWL Game 3- The Fall -The End. Bye Bye Wolfies

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

triggercut

Re: OOWL Game 3- The Fall -Day 1

Post by triggercut »

FYI, pr0ner is at n-1, if my vote count is accurate. (Bolded and large fonted so as not to get lost.)
"It's my manner, sir. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't, really."
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

1 Remus West ----------- bb2112 -- RMC -- pr0ner
2 pr0ner ----------- purge -- Remus West -- Qantaga -- triggercut
3 Qantaga ----------- Remus West -- bb2112
4 theohall ----------- Qantaga -- proner -- Qantaga -- pr0ner
5 triggercut ----------- RMC -- bb2112 -- Qantaga -- pr0ner
6 purge ----------- bb2112 -- isgrimnur -- proner -- bb2112
7 RMC ----------- pr0ner
8 bb2112 ----------- Remus West -- isgrimnur -- Qantaga
9 Isgrimnur ----------- purge -- Qantaga
pr0ner ----------- 4
bb2112 ----------- 2
Qantaga ----------- 1
triggercut ----------- 1
-----------
-----------
-----------

Majority = 5
Deadline Tuesday Noon CDT
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

I'm going to pull the trigger at 11 CDT if we don't here from him. And someone else doesn't do it beforehand.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Isgrimnur wrote:I'm going to pull the trigger at 11 CDT if we don't here from him. And someone else doesn't do it beforehand.
Where?
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

From my desk at work. :P
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Yeah, okay. Not firing on all cylinders this morning apparently.

"I'm going to pull the trigger at 11 CDT if we don't hear from him. If someone else doesn't do it beforehand."
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Isgrimnur wrote:Yeah, okay. Not firing on all cylinders this morning apparently.

"I'm going to pull the trigger at 11 CDT if we don't hear from him. If someone else doesn't do it beforehand."
Way to short curcuit my second joke, ya bastage.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Not my fault you didn't take a full swing when you had the chance. :P

pr0ner 

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

1 Remus West ----------- bb2112 -- RMC -- pr0ner
2 pr0ner ----------- purge -- Remus West -- Qantaga -- triggercut
3 Qantaga ----------- Remus West -- bb2112
4 theohall ----------- Qantaga -- proner -- Qantaga -- pr0ner
5 triggercut ----------- RMC -- bb2112 -- Qantaga -- pr0ner
6 purge ----------- bb2112 -- isgrimnur -- proner -- bb2112
7 RMC ----------- pr0ner
8 bb2112 ----------- Remus West -- isgrimnur -- Qantaga
9 Isgrimnur ----------- purge -- Qantaga -- pr0ner
pr0ner ----------- 5
bb2112 ----------- 2
Qantaga ----------- 1
triggercut ----------- 1
-----------
-----------
-----------

Majority = 5
Deadline Tuesday Noon CDT

VOTING CLOSED
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Hmmm, I hope you guys are right and that he wasn't the seer. I can never get a read on Pr0ner, he always seems quiet to me, especially on the first day. Come on, I want to know!
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Damn, got excited when I saw that Lassr posted at the same time.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

:pop:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

After a long day it was decided that Pr0ner would be the first victim of the werewolf hunt. Bb2112 turns to the crowd and asks, “So how do we do this? How do you kill a werewolf?”
Remus steps forward, “Silver. We need something made of silver.”

Qantaga snaps his fingers, “I got it!” He turns and runs off toward his home and returns a short while later with a large carving knife. “It was a gift, made of pure silver.” Remus grabs the knife, “That should do nicely.”

The crowd pins pr0ner to the ground and Remus steps over him and raises the knife above his head.
“Wait, wait!” Pr0ner shouts, “Can’t you just touch me with it or something and see if it burns.”
Remus pauses in thought, “Nay, too boring.”
Pr0ner looks at Remus, “What!?” Then Remus plunges the knife into his chest, it sinks to the handle. Remus steps back and everyone watches as pr0ner’s body twitches for several minutes and then lies still.

“Now what?” asks Isgrimnur. Remus looks at him, “I thought he’d change.”

“No, No.” purge interjects. “He would only change from wolf to human when dead not the other way around.” Remus looks down at pr0ner’s body, “Huh. Maybe we should have consulted the Great Big Book of Monsters first. Could someone run to the library and grab it.” Triggercut volunteers.

Qantaga leans over to Remus, “May I have my knife back? It is special to me after all.” Remus reaches down, “Sure but keep it handy in case we need it again.” He slides the knife from pr0ner’s body. Pr0ner begins to twitch again. Pr0ner opens his eyes and speaks, “Hey guys, what’s going on?”
Remus lets loose with a girlish scream and slams the knife back into pr0ner killing him once again. “Holy mother of a whore! I think that answers our question. Pr0ner was a werewolf. But what do we do now?”

At that time triggercut returns with a huge book and lays it on a nearby bench and begins flipping through the pages, he passes Cthulhu, demons, trolls, and vampires before he reaches werewolves. He scans through the entry. “Let’s see, it says they can only be killed with silver but once the silver is removed they will rejuvenate. So do not remove the knife.” A groan resonates through the villagers and someone in the crowd could be overheard muttering, “No shit.”

Remus looks at Triggercut, “Yes, we know that now. Pr0ner was a werewolf, how do we dispose of the body?” Triggercut reads further, “Ah here we go. We must dismember the body. Head, torso, arms and legs and bury them far apart from each other.”
Theohall shouts, “Someone grab an axe!”

The body parts were bagged up and 6 villagers volunteered to help bury them. As Remus buried the torso he removed the knife for later use. The body began to twitch again but Remus ignored it as he filled the hole with dirt.
It was a long, tiring and stressful day. The villagers turned in for the night.

Wolves: Who will you kill?
Seer: Who will you scan?

Due by Noon Thursday (27th)
Last edited by Lassr on Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Black Lives Matter
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Lassr wrote:Pr0ner was a werewolf.
That's one heck of a Day 1 win.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

So what do we figure?

Wolf in on the vote or staying far away from it? I believe I have the votes below in order, but can't guarantee it.

On the vote: RMC, Remus West, theohall, triggercut, Isgrimnur

Not on the vote: pr0ner, Qantaga, purge, bb2112
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Excellent!

I completely misread him. (I expected a more combative pr0ner, as he was in previous evil incarnations).

Very nicely done by those of you who exposed his evil ways.
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended
That you have but slumber'd here while these visions did appear
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

BOOYAH!!

Just wished I'd been in on the bonus points. Ah well.
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

Isgrimnur wrote:So what do we figure?

Wolf in on the vote or staying far away from it? I believe I have the votes below in order, but can't guarantee it.

On the vote: RMC, Remus West, theohall, triggercut, Isgrimnur

Not on the vote: pr0ner, Qantaga, purge, bb2112
We work our way through bb2112, purge, and Qantaga, and if we still come a-cropper, then start on Isgrimnur, and me.

Not artful, but it'll get the job done I think.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Lassr wrote:The body began to twitch again but Remus ignored it as he filled the hole with dirt.
It was a long, tiring and stressful day. The villagers turned in for the night.
Nah Uh. I stabbed that thing like 90 more times and carved large sections off and buried them seperately. I don't do Zombie werewolves. Particularly if they might be from London.

I'd say we await the night's activities to begin discussion on who may be what rather than assisting the lone wolf in targetting those we would rather he leave alone.
RMC

Post by RMC »

I just want to point out that what started out as a shot in the dark by me solidified into the best outcome for day 1.

I think I hurt myself patting myself on the back...

:)
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
theohall

Post by theohall »

Qantaga wrote:Excellent!

I completely misread him. (I expected a more combative pr0ner, as he was in previous evil incarnations).

Very nicely done by those of you who exposed his evil ways.
You mean unlike yourself who seems to want to point out everyone's flaws on Day One guesses? ;)

Of course, bb2112 could still actually be a bad guy.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Woohoo! Great job village! I was in a meeting with my boss and all I could think was, need to hurry this up, gotta find out if Pr0ner was a wolf! I didn't really think Pr0ner was, he just seemed his normal quiet/surly self. Ah well, live and learn.

For future reference, what tipped you guys off? The only thing I could see that was a little strange was the apology after he made a mistake.

And Lassr, couldn't we just burn the body?
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

bb2112 wrote: And Lassr, couldn't we just burn the body?
those instructions are in Great Big Book of Monsters 2nd Edition. The village of Northernhart is suffering through a recession, and funding is very limited after the King's tax is collected. SO they still have to use the 1st edition.

Black Lives Matter
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Lassr wrote:
those instructions are in Great Big Book of Monsters 2nd Edition. The village of Northernhart is suffering through a recession, and funding is very limited after the King's tax is collected. SO they still have to use the 1st edition.
Er, ok. I guess we just can't look it up on the internet then? :wink:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

bb2112 wrote:
Lassr wrote:
what is this internet you speak of? Are you a traveler from the future...or a witch! He's a witch, burn him!

Black Lives Matter
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

He turned me into a newt!
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Lassr wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
Lassr wrote:
what is this internet you speak of? Are you a traveler from the future...or a witch! He's a witch, burn him!
I'm not a witch. I'm a duck. Or a very small rock.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

A howl pierced the chilly night air. For the few villagers that had actually fallen asleep, that was the end to their nights slumber.

Black Lives Matter
theohall

Post by theohall »

Lassr wrote:A howl pierced the chilly night air. For the few villagers that had actually fallen asleep, that was the end to their nights slumber.
Alright. Who left the television on?
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

:pop:
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Ok, let's keep this moving. Lassr, what is the time limit on night?
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

bb2112 wrote:Ok, let's keep this moving. Lassr, what is the time limit on night?
Noon tomorrow. Reading is fundamental.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Remus West wrote:
bb2112 wrote:Ok, let's keep this moving. Lassr, what is the time limit on night?
Noon tomorrow. Reading is fundamental.
You are two funny.
purge

Post by purge »

I always suspected that Remus had a girlish shriek.

A+ on the writing, Lassr. :wub: Very entertaining.
purge

Post by purge »

I'm going to try something different, folks.

I'm the seer. :twisted: Ignore THAT, wolves.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

purge wrote:I always suspected that Remus had a girlish shriek.

A+ on the writing, Lassr. :wub: Very entertaining.
Thanks. I always love to add a little flavor to the games; I just hope people read it...

Black Lives Matter
stessier

Post by stessier »

Lassr wrote:Thanks. I always love to add a little flavor to the games; I just hope people read it...
:binky: :oops: :binky:
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

I admit that if you ever give me a Blatar or 6 role in BSG I will be skipping to the end of the PM to get the information I need rather than reading the "flavor" text. "Flavor" menaing fan-fic pr0n. :lol:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Remus West wrote:I admit that if you ever give me a Blatar or 6 role in BSG I will be skipping to the end of the PM to get the information I need rather than reading the "flavor" text. "Flavor" menaing fan-fic pr0n. :lol:
you skip it until you can be alone with your lotion...

Black Lives Matter
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

You need to stop posting in this thread until they get the damned orders in. Every time I see you posted I check back in and find nothing has happened yet. :evil: