OOWW: JLA ... GAME OVER!

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Remus West

Re: OOWW: JLA ... GAME OVER!

Post by Remus West »

Dibs on Oscar.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Isgrimnur

OOWW: JLA ... GAME OVER!

Post by Isgrimnur »

Mahna mahna.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

I'm not a shrimp.... I'm a king Prawn.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Kermit the Frog here, reporting live on Sesame Street. Ernie has been found dead lying in the middle of the sidewalk. As far as the police can determine, he was bludgeoned to death with a blunt object. His life partner, Bert, found him when coming home with groceries from Mr. Hooper's store.

Bert, looking very distraught, turns to the camera as Kermit holds out the microphone for him to speak. "I must have just missed it. We were at Mr. Hooper's store together when I felt a rumbling in my tummy. I took a quick trip to the can, when I came out, he was dead!". Bert burst into tears.

"Did you notice anything else before you found your lover in the street?" Kermit asked.

"No, at that time I only had eyes for Ernie, however, I did hear someone singing as if they were waking away. They sang:

C is for cookie,
that is good enough for me,
C is for cookie,
that is good enough for me
C is for cookie,
that is good enough for me
Oh, cookie, cookie, cookie starts with C"

"There folks, you heard it here first. Oscar the Grouch is our prime suspect," Kermit stated looking back to the camera.

"Uh, Kermit, I don't think Oscar would sing that song," Bert started to stammer. "I think it might have been..."

Kermit cut him off with a fierce whisper, "Finish that sentence and I will cut you, you little bitch!" Bert immediately ran away screaming in terror.

"Well, this is Kermit the Frog here, and everyone have a great sunshiny day."
Last edited by bb2112 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
RMC

Post by RMC »

That themed game might just destroy my childhood. But in a good way.

How about a GI Joe themed game?
There are tons of characters on both good and the bad side... Or have we done a GI Joe one already?
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

If you had done a search in this forum, you would know. And knowing is half the battle.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Admit it. You just sang GI JOOOOOOOOOOE after reading that.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Chaosraven wrote:Admit it. You just sang GI JOOOOOOOOOOE after reading that.
Pork Chop Sandwiches!!!
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
RMC

Post by RMC »

Chaosraven wrote:If you had done a search in this forum, you would know. And knowing is half the battle.
Man I have people that do my searches for me. They just all happen to be on vacation...
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat