Moderator: Zaxxon

redrun

Re: Empire Strikes Back - Rules and Sign Ups

Post by redrun »

LordMortis wrote:
redrun wrote:
El Guapo wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
El Guapo wrote:Is there going to be a deadline on this game. and what happens if it passes without a lynch?
YES!!!! I believe deadlines are necessary. And if it passes without a lynch then it goes to night.
Yeah, that's my preference. I can see the case for no deadline, but realistically I'm never going to do the late game research into past posts if there's no deadline. At least, that's what I'm finding. :)
With Tru1cy busy, and your worries about doing late game research, I'd like to offer my help. I'll do careful research, and you two can just vote as I do, OK?
Real careful research when you are asking the mod to follow your vote. :lol:
Reading comprehension fail.
Sufficient I am to the day.
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Grundbegriff wrote:Rule 4: Observe the rules strictly, unless it interferes with Rule 1 or Rule 2 or Rule 3 or Rule 4.
:shock:

That Sir, is a beautiful paradox. Or truism. Whatever.
Grundbegriff wrote:Etiquette:
It is better to post a lot than to stay silent. Everyone suspects the silent ones.
It is better to stay silent than to post a lot. Everyone suspects the frequent posters.
It is better to keep a high or low profile than to post in moderation. Everyone suspects those who go along to get along.
It is better to post in moderation than to keep a high or low profile. Everyone suspects the immoderate.
:lol:
But you've seen who's in heaven
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

redrun wrote:
Remus West wrote:
RMC wrote:Is there a Jar Jar Binks in this game?

Me so fummy!!!
You claim Jar Jar and I'm lynching you on general principal.

Allthough, maybe there should be a role for him in the game.
I've got a perfect role for him. We start on day 1. He gets to be the automatic night 0 kill that starts everything off.
kenetickid was JARJAR?

Whoa...
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

El Guapo wrote:
redrun wrote:
El Guapo wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
El Guapo wrote:Is there going to be a deadline on this game. and what happens if it passes without a lynch?
YES!!!! I believe deadlines are necessary. And if it passes without a lynch then it goes to night.
Yeah, that's my preference. I can see the case for no deadline, but realistically I'm never going to do the late game research into past posts if there's no deadline. At least, that's what I'm finding. :)
With Tru1cy busy, and your worries about doing late game research, I'd like to offer my help. I'll do careful research, and you two can just vote as I do, OK?
Sounds good. Let me know what you find when you dig into the Superheroes game.
Why I outta...
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
RMC

Post by RMC »

Scoop20906 wrote:
El Guapo wrote:
redrun wrote:
El Guapo wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
Sounds good. Let me know what you find when you dig into the Superheroes game.
Why I outta...
See Warpig follow Scoop here... You can just keep doing what he does, and then if you are evil blame him for being a bad role model. :) I tried that in my first game...It didn't really work...But gave me a slight pass on the second game I played I think..
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Well? Let's go... Chop chop. There's (imps/rebs) to kill!
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Chaosraven wrote:Well? Let's go... Chop chop. There's (imps/rebs) to kill!
YEAH!!! I want my to kill kill kill!!!!
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906