(Almost) Simple WW Game #2 - Game Over

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Qantaga

Re: (Almost) Simple WW Game #2 - Game Over

Post by Qantaga »

Unagi wrote:You are indeed a sucker for Remus though. :D

Yes, it's true. I was aware of the possibility the entire time. I just kept telling myself that "he's different this time, he wouldn't possibly cheat on me." :)

I woke up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night last night and thought of 171 things I could have done differently this game. I have a feeling this one will linger for a long time. (So, yeah, maybe I'm not at peace with my decisions, after all).
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended
That you have but slumber'd here while these visions did appear
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Qantaga wrote:
Unagi wrote:You are indeed a sucker for Remus though. :D

Yes, it's true. I was aware of the possibility the entire time. I just kept telling myself that "he's different this time, he wouldn't possibly cheat on me." :)

I woke up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night last night and thought of 171 things I could have done differently this game. I have a feeling this one will linger for a long time. (So, yeah, maybe I'm not at peace with my decisions, after all).
If it helps, the guilty feeling have lingered as well.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

I'm over it. At least until I have to face either Unagi or Q again in one of these games and say "trust me, I'm not a wolf." Or Newcastle. Or Austin. OrRMC. Or Theo. Or... crap.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Monkey is off my back and firmly perched on qantagas. I feel good. :)
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Hey, Qantaga! I saw a tweet that led me to a facebook post linking to a reddit that passed through to ycombinator where people were discussing this boingboing about how you completely got rope-a-doped in a werewolf game. Any idea what they're talking about?
Lassr wrote:Monkey is off my back and firmly perched on qantagas. I feel good. :)
Yes, you are redeemed.

Let this be a warning to neophytes about the high danger and extreme risk associated with PM games.
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Grundbegriff wrote:Hey, Qantaga! I saw a tweet that led me to a facebook post linking to a reddit that passed through to ycombinator where people were discussing this boingboing about how you completely got rope-a-doped in a werewolf game. Any idea what they're talking about?

I'm baffled. ;)

You know you can't believe everything you hear on the internet, right?
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended
That you have but slumber'd here while these visions did appear
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Nothing like a new WW game to wash away the sins of previous games.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Mr Bubbles wrote:Nothing like a new WW game to wash away the sins of previous games.
The Rebels have a LOOOOOOOOOOONG memory.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis