Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages(WW)-Game Over

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Kraegor

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages(WW)-Game Over

Post by Kraegor »

bb2112 wrote: And Kraegor's insistence on Theo for 4 days, what the hell! That can't be a good village play, right?

i viewed newcastle and remus as foregone conclusions. As triggercut noted in postgame he also viewed their lynches as foregone conclusions. My play and analysis was rooted in figuring out who was taking advantage of the obvious.

When I think the village is off track, I play against the village. The goal was bait. It did not work, which made it a failed ploy. I don't believe failure makes it wrong. Improperly executed, yes. I don't have Grund's skill with creating an unassailable argument.

The problem with trying to create doubt is that I get everyone sniffing after me instead of paying attention to the game board. It'd be nice if folks every once and a while challenged their own preconceived notions instead crucifying me for doing it for them ;) I was trying to stir up discussion that moved away from theohall and myself... but nooooo you guys gotta keep dragging it back... and then lynch me for it :horse:
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Kraegor wrote:... and then lynch me for it :horse:
Oh boo hoo.
Chaosraven wrote: withdraw redrun 

I believe the Bad Guys to be in:

Newcastle
Remus West
stessier
Mr. Bubbles
:lol:
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
stessier

Post by stessier »

Chaosraven wrote:
Oh boo hoo.
Heh.
Chaosraven wrote: withdraw redrun 

I believe the Bad Guys to be in:

Newcastle
Remus West
stessier
Mr. Bubbles
Not bad - 50/50. Of course the Seer was one of the other 50...
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

stessier wrote:
bb2112 wrote:I agree with Trig, the village loss was not on Q at all.
+1!
No way this is on you. Your death only cost us half a day and I'm not sure that would have made any difference.
The biggest doubt was when you were going after RMC on day 4, but then so was Stess.
But at first glance, he looked soooo guilty! On a quick review, it made a lot more sense. At least I came around in the end. :)

One question I have - was the "triggercur" comment gamesmanship or actual hurt feelings? I really thought my use of it was kind of amusing. I could see how it would be irritating, but didn't see it as anything more than fun within the game.
Just gaming the system. I figured it was down to a 50-50 and if it was all over, it was over and I'd go down with one fight and that was it. I was keenly aware that my deferential style--WHICH REALLY WAS A CHOICE, BTW--had made me look pretty guilty if you really went back through and ret-conned hard. I was trying to be a little confrontational and couldn't come up with anything beyond "Yep, you got me." :D
"It's my manner, sir. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't, really."
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

Chaosraven wrote:
Oh boo hoo.

Well of course I'd prefer to let you live till end game and let you oversee the complete and utter destruction of the village, but I seem to lack the skill you and remus have for it. So I'll settle for day 1 lynch :wub:
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Kraegor wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:
Oh boo hoo.

Well of course I'd prefer to let you live till end game and let you oversee the complete and utter destruction of the village, but I seem to lack the skill you and remus have for it. So I'll settle for day 1 lynch :wub:
Hey! Lately it has been my job to destroy the village. Just because that plays to my strength is no reason to hate on me for it. :lol:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Remus West wrote: Hey! Lately it has been my job to destroy the village. Just because that plays to my strength is no reason to hate on me for it. :lol:
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.