Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages(WW)-Game Over

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

stessier

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages(WW)-Day 3

Post by stessier »

theohall wrote:
stessier wrote:
stessier wrote:Here is my matrix - we sure don't know very much.
Person....Day 1........Day 2........Day 3....
Newcastle....Day 1....****....Day 3....
bb2112Told Ya So....Day 2....Daydreamer
theohallSeconds/Free Scan/Swipe....Day 2....Puppetmaster
Kraegor....Day 1........Day 2........Day 3....
Remus....Day 1........Day 2........Day 3....
El GuapoDeadline....Day 2....Escape Lynch
stessierMorticianNo Swiping....Day 3....
trig....Day 1....DaydreamerScramble
Chaos....Day 1........Day 2........Day 3....
Qantaga....Day 1........Day 2........Day 3....
RMCHowdy Partner....Day 2....View From Heaven
redrunMind's EyeSwipe....Day 3....
Mr Bubbles....Day 1........Day 2........Day 3....
Red Text means the card was not played.
Blue Text means the card was played.

Notes
  1. Theo used Free Scan on bb2112
  2. redrun used Mind's Eye on Qantaga
  3. RMC PM'd El Guapo with Howdy Partner (I'm guessing this is true as they were able to identify each other so not the blind PM)
  4. Newcastle had No Card when redrun tried to Swipe from him on Day 2.
  5. redrun tried to Swipe from Newcastle on Day 2.
  6. Someone played the Death! card on Qantaga.
  7. RMC played View from Heaven on Bubbles
  8. Theo played Puppetmaster on Remus
So RMC theoretically played View From Heaven on Bubbles. For a wolf to do that, they had to know that the Seance card was no longer available or else they risked getting caught.
Really??? That seems like a serious reach. This post makes me doubt you more than RMC.
6. Séance. (Communicate with the dead. Dead, chosen by card holder, may make one post in the game thread). 1 use.
31. A View from Heaven (Play this card and a dead player of your choice gets a free scan of a living player). 2 uses.
Explain exactly how A View from Heaven communicating with a confirmed Seer makes Séance some kind of threat. Both require communication with dead of a player's choice.
Exactly!

RMC said the he played View From Heaven on Bubbles. Thus Bubbles should have 2 scans - the one the night he died and the one from RMC. If he doesn't have two scans, then RMC lied.

When Séance is played, the dead can post in the thread. Is there any doubt that if any of us get the card, we play it on Bubbles? So the only way Wolf RMC risks saying he played that on Bubbles is if he knows the Séance card is gone.

And to address triggercur -
Lassr, will we know the difference between the Seance card being played and a random :binky: drive by?
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

stessier wrote: And to address triggercur -
Lassr, will we know the difference between the Seance card being played and a random :binky: drive by?
Yes
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

stessier wrote:
When Séance is played, the dead can post in the thread. Is there any doubt that if any of us get the card, we play it on Bubbles? So the only way Wolf RMC risks saying he played that on Bubbles is if he knows the Séance card is gone.
First, duh. The Wolf is far more likely to not use the Seance card and chance it than play it at this point.

Secondly, if I were a wolf and had the View From Heaven Card at the start of Day 2, I'd certainly consider both giving it to Mr Bubbles AND then announcing I'd done so in the thread. Unless you're Remus, Mr B is unlikely to scan you at that point and will use that free scan on someone else while you hide in plain sight.
"It's my manner, sir. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't, really."
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

stessier wrote: And to address triggercur -
In any event, the timestamps didn't match up for either of those quoted posts I made, something I realized just after I posted them.
stessier

Post by stessier »

triggercut wrote:
stessier wrote:
First, duh. The Wolf is far more likely to not use the Seance card and chance it than play it at this point.
It may be "duh" to you, but apparently not for theo. And I didn't say Wolf RMC would play the card, I said he would not play View From Heaven while Seance was still a risk.
Secondly, if I were a wolf and had the View From Heaven Card at the start of Day 2, I'd certainly consider both giving it to Mr Bubbles AND then announcing I'd done so in the thread. Unless you're Remus, Mr B is unlikely to scan you at that point and will use that free scan on someone else while you hide in plain sight.
Really? Wolf You would freely give the Village another Trusted? Just because you are a nice guy?
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

stessier wrote:
Really? Wolf You would freely give the Village another Trusted? Just because you are a nice guy?
No, because it's a good play.

At that point in the game, no one was "proven" by any means--including bb2112. If I were a wolf, I'd happily give the Village one proven that I could kill in exchange for me being jumped far, far down the threat matrix and nearly "proven" as the guy who gave that non-gift gift to the village.
theohall

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages(WW)-Day 5

Post by theohall »

stessier wrote:When Séance is played, the dead can post in the thread. Is there any doubt that if any of us get the card, we play it on Bubbles? So the only way Wolf RMC risks saying he played that on Bubbles is if he knows the Séance card is gone.
So what if RMC is a Villager who is actually trying to help the Village? Then it points to you or triggercut as the wolf. And you know which way I am already leaning, in that case.
stessier

Post by stessier »

triggercut wrote:
stessier wrote:
No, because it's a good play.

At that point in the game, no one was "proven" by any means--including bb2112. If I were a wolf, I'd happily give the Village one proven that I could kill in exchange for me being jumped far, far down the threat matrix and nearly "proven" as the guy who gave that non-gift gift to the village.
Bubbles already had a scan. He got a scan before he got killed at night. bb2112 being proven or not is meaningless.

He played the card on Day 3. Q had been killed by Newcastle and redrun was the Night Kill. Theo/bb2112 remained a conuundrum. It certainly wasn't the time to give the Village a free scan no matter how far down the list you might drop because no one knows who Bubbles thinks looked guilty at that point.
stessier

Post by stessier »

theohall wrote:
stessier wrote:When Séance is played, the dead can post in the thread. Is there any doubt that if any of us get the card, we play it on Bubbles? So the only way Wolf RMC risks saying he played that on Bubbles is if he knows the Séance card is gone.
So what if RMC is a Villager who is actually trying to help the Village? Then it points to you or triggercut as the wolf. And you know which way I am already leaning, in that case.
So?

You're not going to do any of the heavy lifting here, are you. Just got the blinders on again and come hell or high water, black is black and white is white, your mind is made up and that's the end of it?
stessier

Post by stessier »

stessier wrote:Day 1 - Final Vote Count

Select votes
...stessier acc Bubbles (1)
stessier wd Bubbles (0)
...bb2112 acc Bubbles (1)
......El Guapo acc Bubbles (2)
.........RMC acc Bubbles (3)
............stessier acc Bubbles (4)
...............trig acc Bubbles (5)
..................Chaos acc Bubbles (6)
...............trig wd Bubbles (5)
............stessier wd Bubbles (4)
.........bb2112 wd Bubbles (3)
......Chaos wd Bubbles (2)
...RMC wd Bubbles (1)
Interesting that neither Remus nor Newcastle were on this vote. If theo is the wolf, we almost lynched our Seer without any outside assistance. :le sigh:
stessier

Post by stessier »

stessier wrote:Day 2 - Final Vote Count

Thoughts and questions -
  1. Why was Q chosen over bb2112?
  2. Why did theo move his vote off Newcastle and onto kraegor?
  3. A redrun quote kind of counts in trig's favor in retrospect (the last line). That actually makes me sad as he has really been giving me the heebie geebies.
  4. El Guapo's first vote and alleged card use today seems to count in his favor. Against him is that he was around at the time of Q's death. For him was Newcastle pointing out his Bubbles slip. Against him - his Bubbles slip. ***Le sigh.***
  5. There was real doubt by a number of people as to the guilt of Newcastle due to his having no card at the time of Q's death. Despite that, Remus put a vote on Newcastle knowing he'd be away past the deadline. It moved him to 4.
Looking back at the Day 2 situation, RMC, trig, and theo were all around at the approximate time the Q death vote was cast. theo was posting exactly when the PM was said to have been received. RMC was around a bit before and then gone for the rest of the night. Trig was F5ing his way through the evening.

Re-reading, I feel trig comes off a bit more as "Golly gee wiz, guys" than I remember at the time. Have to do some more reading.
stessier

Post by stessier »

triggercut wrote:Remus is Keyser Soze. He has many tricks.
[Sheldon]"Heh heh."[/Sheldon]
stessier

Post by stessier »

I finally put my finger on what has been bothering me about trig.

What he's been doing is laying out possibilities. He'll write good analysis posts saying this happened and that happened and what do you think this means. He hasn't been taking stands or trying to influence people's thinking, just laying stuff out and letting others draw conclusions. When he picks a vote, he's also been reluctant to change - not in a "I know something" kind of way, but more like a "I've really thought about this and I guess since no one else will join me" kind of way.

It just doesn't seem to have the inevitable Villagey "Whatever happens, happens" kind of play behind it.

I don't know if I explained that well, but that's what has been bugging me.
stessier

Post by stessier »

stessier wrote:Day 1 - Final Vote Count

I think I did this right. It was extensive, so let me know if you find any errors.
Spoiler:
  • Chaos acc bb2112 (1)
    theo acc stessier (1) *accused everyone "silent"
    El Guapo acc Remus (1)
    Newcastle acc kraegor (1)
    Remus acc bb2112 (2)
    theo wd stessier (0)
    theo acc Chaos (1)
    redrun acc Qantaga (1)
    RMC acc Remus (3)
    Newcastle wd kraegor (0)
    Newcastle acc Qantaga (2)
    trig acc El Guapo (1)
    redrun wd Qantaga (1)
    Newcastle wd Qantaga (0)
    Newcastle acc redrun (1)
    trig wd El Guapo (0)
    trig acc Remus (4)
    Qantaga acc theohall (1)
    kraegor acc Remus (5)
    bb2112 wd Remus (4)
    Chaos wd bb2112 (1)
    redrun acc Chaos (2)
    Newcastle wd redrun (0)
    Newcastle acc Chaos (3)
    stessier acc Bubbles (1)
    Qantaga wd theo (0)
    Qantaga acc stessier (1)
    Newcastle wd Chaos (2)
    Newcastle acc Newcastle (1)
    Qantaga wd stessier (0)
  • Qantaga acc Newcastle (2)
    Newcastle wd Newcastle (1)
    El Guapo wd Remus (3)
    El Guapo acc kraegor (1)
    theo wd Chaos (1)
    theo acc RMC (1)
    bb2112 acc Remus (4)
    El Guapo wd kraegor (0)
    El Guapo acc RMC (2)
    Newcastle acc stessier (1)
    stessier wd Bubbles (0)
    stessier acc RMC (3)
    trig wd Remus (3)
    trig acc RMC (4)
    Newcastle wd stessier (0)
    Newcastle acc Chaos (2)
    theo wd RMC (3)
    theo acc Chaos (3)
    Remus wd bb2112 (0)
    kraegor wd Remus (2)
  • kraegor acc Chaos (4)
    bb2112 wd Remus (1)
    bb2112 acc Newcastle (2)
    redrun wd Chaos (3)
    redrun acc Newcastle (3)
    Bubbles acc Chaos (4)
    Remus acc redrun (1)
    Chaos acc redrun (2)
    theo wd Chaos (3)
    theo acc redrun (3)
    redrun wd Newacasatle (2)
    redrun acc Chaos (4)
    stessier wd RMC (2)
    stessier acc redrun (4)
    RMC wd Remus (0)
    theo wd redrun (3)
    theo acc Chaos (5)
    bb2112 wd Newcastle (1)
    bb2112 acc Bubbles (1)
    Newcastle wd Chaos (4)
    Newcastle acc stessier (1)
    El Guapo wd RMC (1)
  • El Guapo acc Bubbles (2)
    RMC acc bubbles (3)
    theo wd Chaos (3)
    theo acc stessier (2)
    stessier wd redrun (2)
    stessier acc Bubbles (4)
    Bubbles wd Chaos (2)
    Bubbles acc stessier (3)
    trig wd RMC (0)
    trig acc Bubbles (5)
    Chaos acc Bubbles (6)
    trig wd Bubbles (5)
    stessier wd Bubbles (4)
    bb2112 wd Bubbles (3)
    Chaos wd Bubbles (2)
  • bb2112 acc Remus (1)
    Chaos acc stessier (4)
    redrun wd Chaos (1)
    theo wd stessier (3)
    theo acc RMC (1)
  • trig acc Chaos (2)
    RMC wd Bubbles (1)
    theo wd RMC (0)
  • theo acc CHaos (3)
    stessier acc RMC (1)
    Chaos wd stessier (2)
  • RMC acc Remus (2)
    Bubbles wd stessier (1)
  • Bubbles acc Chaos (4)
  • redrun acc stessier (2)
    Newcastle wd stessier (1)
  • Newcastle acc Chaos (5)
    stessier wd RMC (0)
  • stessier acc Chaos (6)
    Remus wd redrun (0)
  • Remus acc Chaos (7)
Against Chaos (7) - kraegor, trig, theo, Bubbles, Newcastle, stessier, Remus
Against Remus (2) - bb2112, RMC
Against stessier (1) - redrun
Against Bubbles (1) - El Guapo
Against Newcastle (1) - Qantaga

No Vote - Chaos

More to come...
If I believe RMC is a Villager - and I'm 90% there, then that means all three wolves lynched Chaos. So is Slot 2 or 3 less suspicious...

The actual vote order is more interesting

...theo acc Chaos (1)
......redrun acc Chaos (2)
.........Newcastle acc Chaos (3)
......Newcastle wd Chaos (2)
...theo wd Chaos (1)
......Newcastle acc Chaos (2)
.........theo acc Chaos (3)
............kraegor acc Chaos (4)
.........redrun wd Chaos (3)
............Bubbles acc Chaos (4)
.........theo wd Chaos (3)
............redrun acc Chaos (4)
...............theo acc Chaos (5)
............Newcastle wd Chaos (4)
.........theo wd Chaos (3)
......Bubbles wd Chaos (2)
...redrun wd Chaos (1)
......trig acc Chaos (2)
.........theo acc CHaos (3)
............Bubbles acc Chaos (4)
...............Newcastle acc Chaos (5)
..................stessier acc Chaos (6)
.....................Remus acc Chaos (7)

theo was all over that vote. Trig just came in on the final run up to the lynch.
stessier

Post by stessier »

The other thing about RMC - I played with him when he was a new wolf. I think it was either his first or second time. He wanted to blend into the Village and not get noticed, which is a fine way to play a wolf. I don't see him as someone who comes into the game and completely changes his stripes. He has not been blending in this game. He's been doing stuff that in retrospect, make him stick out like a sore thumb. That's how a Villager plays - he follows his gut and sometimes it doesn't work out.

I really don't think RMC is the wolf. (Kudos if you are by the way!) It'll take a heck of an argument or a revelation to get me to vote for him.
RMC

Post by RMC »

stessier wrote:The other thing about RMC - I played with him when he was a new wolf. I think it was either his first or second time. He wanted to blend into the Village and not get noticed, which is a fine way to play a wolf. I don't see him as someone who comes into the game and completely changes his stripes. He has not been blending in this game. He's been doing stuff that in retrospect, make him stick out like a sore thumb. That's how a Villager plays - he follows his gut and sometimes it doesn't work out.

I really don't think RMC is the wolf. (Kudos if you are by the way!) It'll take a heck of an argument or a revelation to get me to vote for him.

Thanks, This game I have gotten nothing right. I was so sure that K had to be it, since I thought it might be you. <sigh>

I am really leaning towards triggercut as the wolf in villagers clothing. But it could be Stessier as well.

Theo is the only one that I feel has been playing as I really remember him.

Stess - you have the entire Japan trip that allowed you to hide for the first few days...But you broadcast that in several threads, and I think you might have tried to be more visible if you were a wolf, not less...

Must read lots...
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

I'm not 100% sold on RMC's innocence, but I think he's probably the 2nd least-viable of my three choices, and we should look elsewhere today. For me, the choice is theo or stessier.

Surprise, surprise, I know.
theohall

Post by theohall »

stessier suddenly posting this much.....

Someone is trying too hard.

And, no, I am not doing any heavy lifting when there is nothing new to say other than this suddenly very active stessier looks very suspicious by being this active. stessier has done this before when he was a wolf trying to deflect as much attention away from him as possible. It did not work.

stessier's voting record is just as suspicios as mine and RMC's.
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

theohall wrote:stessier suddenly posting this much.....

And, no, I am not doing any heavy lifting when there is nothing new to say other than this suddenly very active stessier looks very suspicious by being this active. stessier has done this before when he was a wolf trying to deflect as much attention away from him as possible. It did not work.

This post kinda seals it for me.

I am not a wolf. If I've been overly deferential, it's because being confrontational and pushing for people to join me on votes has gotten me hung as an innocent before, and I've reacted like a jerk when that's happened. That's all it is if that's a difference in style.

I don't know about RMC, but on this most crucial vote, I can't put him as priority one.

That leaves theohall and stessier. I've gone round and round about theo. Frankly, so many things he's done have caused me great suspicion...

...but then posts like this give him the feel of playing like an innocent villager. I compare his play here to his play in the Star Wars game and his play in stessier's PM game. This is so very, very similar to me, that if he's bluffing, he's played a masterful wolf game.

That leaves stessier. I've agreed with his analysis a lot of the time, and he's never pinged my radar. In fact, of everyone left, he's the guy that up until now I've *least* suspected.

By process of elimination, though, that's where I'm casting my vote at the moment.

stessier 

Vote carefully all.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

:coffee:

Day 4
theohall -----
stessier -----
triggercut ----- stessier
RMC -----
stessier -1 ----- triggercut
-----
-----
-----

Majority = 3
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
stessier

Post by stessier »

theohall wrote:And, no, I am not doing any heavy lifting when there is nothing new to say
Really? REALLY??

Why do you play? Why haven't you voted? I can't figure out if that is the stupidest or most annoying thing I have read in this game. Probably both.
stessier

Post by stessier »

triggercut wrote:
theohall wrote:stessier suddenly posting this much.....

This post kinda seals it for me.

I am not a wolf. If I've been overly deferential, it's because being confrontational and pushing for people to join me on votes has gotten me hung as an innocent before, and I've reacted like a jerk when that's happened. That's all it is if that's a difference in style.

I don't know about RMC, but on this most crucial vote, I can't put him as priority one.

That leaves theohall and stessier. I've gone round and round about theo. Frankly, so many things he's done have caused me great suspicion...

...but then posts like this give him the feel of playing like an innocent villager. I compare his play here to his play in the Star Wars game and his play in stessier's PM game. This is so very, very similar to me, that if he's bluffing, he's played a masterful wolf game.

That leaves stessier. I've agreed with his analysis a lot of the time, and he's never pinged my radar. In fact, of everyone left, he's the guy that up until now I've *least* suspected.

By process of elimination, though, that's where I'm casting my vote at the moment.

stessier 

Vote carefully all.
Soooooo, RMC was your number 1 candidate yesterday, but on this "most crucial vote", your process of elimination says just to ignore him?

This wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that theo is already inclined to vote against me and RMC has voted against me in the past, would it? I mean, that's a serious curve you took to your game to get that vote on me.

triggercur 

RMC

Post by RMC »

Damn I now really suspect Triggercut....

But I want to lynch Stessier, sorry stess so bad.., I am going to have to reread. When I put trigger down as my second suspect, did he seem to over react? hmm... Let's look..
triggercut wrote:
stessier wrote:
triggercut wrote:
RMC wrote: I guess if I had to do my number 1 and 2 currently on my lynch list it would be:

Stessier
Triggercut
You don't say?
So I'm reading, reading, and wondering who he's going to put on the list and then I read that and my first thought was those exact words. :lol:
Invoking the Triggercut Principle--of which I'm a big fan, obviously--on Day 4 is a misuse of that particular dumb thing that got named after me. Day 1? Right on. Day 4? C'mon mannnnnnn....;)
Not much of an over reaction. But Stess and Trig working me over... So they both 'feel' good about each other. Only one wolf though. So if one is a wolf, and I think one is. Then which is it?

More reading from further back..
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
stessier

Post by stessier »

RMC wrote:Damn I now really suspect Triggercut....

But I want to lynch Stessier, sorry stess so bad.., I am going to have to reread. When I put trigger down as my second suspect, did he seem to over react? hmm... Let's look..
I am not the wolf. I have looked for wolves, trig has not. I would suggest re-reading Day 2 and yesterday - I found those section rather enlightening.

Additionally, look at the vote on Chaos on Day 1.
theohall

Post by theohall »

stessier wrote:
theohall wrote:And, no, I am not doing any heavy lifting when there is nothing new to say
Really? REALLY??

Why do you play? Why haven't you voted? I can't figure out if that is the stupidest or most annoying thing I have read in this game. Probably both.
So being uncertain is a problem now?? WTF, stessier? Do you really want me to lynch you be reacting to this push to hurry up and vote, because that is what would happen.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Let's get this out.

Everyone say "I am not the wolf." Everyone one of us will say this, stessier. One of us is not telling the truth.
stessier

Post by stessier »

theohall wrote:
stessier wrote:
Really? REALLY??

So being uncertain is a problem now?? WTF, stessier? Do you really want me to lynch you be reacting to this push to hurry up and vote, because that is what would happen.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!?!?

You just said there was nothing new to say. If there is nothing new to say, your mind is made up. If it is made up, vote.

Personally, I think there is a lot to look back on and review - which is what I have done. You have done nothing of the sort and picked on me doing it. Make up your flippin' mind - either it's okay to review or it's not! If it's not, then just vote!! Gah!

I'm not the wolf. I've laid out my thinking on how I got to where I am. Read through it, review the game.
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

stessier wrote: Soooooo, RMC was your number 1 candidate yesterday, but on this "most crucial vote", your process of elimination says just to ignore him?

This wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that theo is already inclined to vote against me and RMC has voted against me in the past, would it? I mean, that's a serious curve you took to your game to get that vote on me.

triggercur 

stessier, your wolf is showing.

First, the silly and ad-hominem deliberate misspelling of my name is beneath you and--totally out of game character on this--it's insulting, frankly.

Secondly, your insistence on using it really, really makes me think I am on the right track by voting for you.

Finally, yes, I've changed my thinking a bit about RMC simply based on the fact that this is likely to be our final vote, and is incredibly important as such. Even yesterday when I voted for him, I expressed very, very plainly that it was with dwindling belief in his guilt, a fact you neglect to note or quote.

And I am not the only person who seems to have changed from RMC today, stessier.

Did you think the village would not note this, also from yesterday?:
stessier wrote: RMC
Theo
Kraegor

Trig wins the game if he is the wolf.
I've gone back and forth on whether I should cancel my vote on you or not. After your post and reflexive voteback, childish name-calling, and failure to note circumstances or your own similar casting of suspicion, I'm happy with where my vote sits for now.
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

stessier wrote: I am not the wolf. I have looked for wolves, trig has not. I would suggest re-reading Day 2 and yesterday - I found those section rather enlightening.

Additionally, look at the vote on Chaos on Day 1.
Really now.

Yes, look at Day 2, please. Look especially hard at me starting the day with a vote for Remus, and then switching to Newcastle.

Look really hard at Newcastle with 3 votes late in the day, with 2 votes on El G, and 1 vote on myself and 1 vote elsewhere.

Who drove that train on Newcastle? Who pointed out his inconsistencies and noted his culpability in the death of Qantaga?

It wasn't stessier.
triggercut

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages(WW)-Day 2

Post by triggercut »

From page 18 of the thread, occurring on Day 2:
stessier wrote:Whoa. I'm here. Have to put the girls to bed then I'll read everything after the Lassr deadline announcement. Could be a few hours though.
Then theo pulled his vote from Newcastle. That left, in order El G, triggercut, and bb2112 on NC.

Overnight, Remus put his vote on Newc:
Remus West wrote: Newcastle 

I'm not going to be awake before the deadline this morning and this is the only thing that makes sense to me for our lynch. Cancel a vote or add a vote won't change things now unless someone jumps on El Guapo. Or pulls off Newcastle.
Timestamp was 2:46 am EDT.

Next vote? Interesting:
stessier wrote:
triggercut wrote:Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Seriously theo?
Indeed! Why the heck is Newcastle still alive? I don't care about any of his apologies - he should be dead.

Newcastle 

Timestamp, 6:26 am.

Apparently overnight the two remaining wolves decided instead of making themselves look guilty by joining Newcastle on El Guapo, that they'd vote for their brother and try to hide in plain sight.

We got Remus.

Now I'm thinking that to win we need to get stessier.
theohall

Post by theohall »

stessier wrote:
theohall wrote:
stessier wrote:
Really? REALLY??

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!?!?

You just said there was nothing new to say. If there is nothing new to say, your mind is made up. If it is made up, vote.

Personally, I think there is a lot to look back on and review - which is what I have done. You have done nothing of the sort and picked on me doing it. Make up your flippin' mind - either it's okay to review or it's not! If it's not, then just vote!! Gah!

I'm not the wolf. I've laid out my thinking on how I got to where I am. Read through it, review the game.
I looked back over the entire game multiple times on Day 4. Or did you miss me posting about that? Re-reading all of that - for what? I already know what it says. It is what is happening today which will decide where my vote goes with the prior information (which I have already commented on on Day 4) taken into consideration. I find your antagonism towards me about this very odd for a Villager.
theohall

Post by theohall »

stessier wrote: I'm not the wolf.
Again? Saying it a bunch of times does not necessarily make it true, since someone is still not telling the truth.
theohall

Post by theohall »

I think I have figured out stessier's antagonism. He is the last wolf and has the following card which will guarantee him the win.
15. Nuke’em From Orbit (If lynched play this card and one of your lynchers will die in your place. Card holders choice). 1 use.
Let's find out, since it does not appear we can stop it.

stessier 

RMC

Post by RMC »

theohall wrote:I think I have figured out stessier's antagonism. He is the last wolf and has the following card which will guarantee him the win.
15. Nuke’em From Orbit (If lynched play this card and one of your lynchers will die in your place. Card holders choice). 1 use.
Let's find out, since it does not appear we can stop it.

stessier 

How do you come to that conclusion? If we lynch the wrong person, the wolf wins as well. although the nuke'em from orbit win would be more epic. :)
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Day 4
theohall ----- stessier
stessier ----- triggercut
triggercut ----- stessier
RMC -----
stessier -2 ----- triggercut, theohall
triggercut -1 ----- stessier
-----
-----

Majority = 3

Black Lives Matter
stessier

Post by stessier »

triggercut wrote:First, the silly and ad-hominem deliberate misspelling of my name is beneath you and--totally out of game character on this--it's insulting, frankly.
If you are actually hurt, I apologize. I saw it as no more insulting than any of the other wolfy names we throw on each other. I meant no disrespect outside of the game. :)
And I am not the only person who seems to have changed from RMC today, stessier.
I explained it. I showed my work as it were. You just took a convenient moment to flip flop.
stessier

Post by stessier »

theohall wrote:I looked back over the entire game multiple times on Day 4. Or did you miss me posting about that? Re-reading all of that - for what? I already know what it says. It is what is happening today which will decide where my vote goes with the prior information (which I have already commented on on Day 4) taken into consideration. I find your antagonism towards me about this very odd for a Villager.
So read it again because you are voting for the wrong guy!
stessier

Post by stessier »

Incidentally, I'm not dead. I'm assuming - Lassr has been by and all.

That means we don't have to worry about the overvote card. We could have actually tested theo's Told Ya So safely today. Huh.
theohall

Post by theohall »

stessier wrote:
theohall wrote:I looked back over the entire game multiple times on Day 4. Or did you miss me posting about that? Re-reading all of that - for what? I already know what it says. It is what is happening today which will decide where my vote goes with the prior information (which I have already commented on on Day 4) taken into consideration. I find your antagonism towards me about this very odd for a Villager.
So read it again because you are voting for the wrong guy!
Last time you were this antagonistic, you were a wolf, so..... And you have not done this until today. Looks odd.

Seeing as RMC has been around after my vote and RMC has not yet jumped on the vote, it does look like you are the wolf, because an RMC wolf would have immediately jumped on it - not questioned it.

The only other play is triggercut. If he is the wolf, well-played to him.
theohall

Post by theohall »

stessier wrote:Incidentally, I'm not dead. I'm assuming - Lassr has been by and all.

That means we don't have to worry about the overvote card. We could have actually tested theo's Told Ya So safely today. Huh.
You are not dead, because there are only two votes on you. RMC has not voted. This makes the wolf you or triggercut. As stated before, an RMC-wolf would have already cast the killing vote.