[WW] Diamonds Are Forever

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

RMC

Re: [WW] Diamonds Are Forever

Post by RMC »

Great Q! Simply great! :)
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Remus West wrote:I figured you guys killed Warpig because he did not wait to allow theohall his final words and thus implied he had no worries regarding killing a potential Seer so must be the Seer.

Between that and:
WarPig wrote:Already I've gone cross-eyed. Need me some Wild Thing glasses.

The wolves went with WarPig as their first night kill.

Early on in Day 1, redrun had listed Lassr as his first choice for that night's kill, but WarPig's comment and his quick kill of theo turned their attention to WarPig and away from Lassr. So, WarPig's play on Day 1 essentially saved Lassr on Night 1.

The other interesting outcome of WarPig's quick vote on theo was:
Lassr wrote:hmmm. I was going to scan Warpig but that quick kill vote does not seem wolfy. I'll save him for later. Scan Chaosraven.

Had WarPig not killed theo so quickly, Lassr would have scanned him instead of Chaos, essentially wasting the scan when the wolves killed WarPig that night.

Very interesting game all around.
RMC wrote:Great Q! Simply great! :)

Thanks! :)
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended
That you have but slumber'd here while these visions did appear
WarPig

Post by WarPig »

You're welcome, galaxy. Luck as much as anything else guided my actions.

I had as much or more fun watching you guys after my early demise, thanks for a great game, Q!
"Your test assignment will vary depending on the manner in which you have bent the world to your will." - Cave Johnson
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

WarPig wrote:You're welcome, galaxy. Luck as much as anything else guided my actions.

I had as much or more fun watching you guys after my early demise, thanks for a great game, Q!
Thanks for saving my butt. I'll put you in for a posthumous award.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Lassr wrote:
WarPig wrote:You're welcome, galaxy. Luck as much as anything else guided my actions.

You're both dead so you'll do nothing for him but I'll be sure you are both mentioned at the award show/sentencing hearing.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Remus West wrote:
Lassr wrote:

You're both dead so you'll do nothing for him but I'll be sure you are both mentioned at the award show/sentencing hearing.
Well, I'm actually not dead...if you read the internet news, I was recently spotted having lunch with bigfoot at Chipotles.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

What dicks! Throw me out of the helocopter just for fun. I'm going to haunt you in jail and laugh when Bubba Shawshank's you guys in the shower. Oh, what am I saying, that is probably just another Saturday night for some of you.

Great game Q. I'm glad you shared the behind the scenes stuff. That was hilarious.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Lassr wrote:
Remus West wrote:
Lassr wrote:

Well, I'm actually not dead...if you read the internet news, I was recently spotted having lunch with bigfoot at Chipotles.
Only one way to know for sure. How many fingers does that guy that looks like you have? And does he shudder at the name of Chaosraven.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

It was a fun game, thanks so much for running it Qantaga.
"It's my manner, sir. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't, really."