2 tru1cy ---------- Qantaga ---
3 RMC ---------- tru1cy ---
Qantaga -1 -- tru1cy
tru1cy -2 -- Qantaga -- RMC
--
--

Majority = 2
Voting Closed
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
RMC

Re: [WW]BSG IX -Cold Blood (Day 6)

Post by RMC »

tru1cy wrote:Wrong choice....
That is what I am worried about, but you were the one that everyone was pointing at and....Well I hope that you are being a liar liar pants on fire.

:)
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Lassr

Re: [WW]BSG IX -Cold Blood (Day 6)

Post by Lassr »

Qantaga and tru1cy wasted no time accusing each other of being a Cylon. Their accusations were cast before the sun rose above the horizon and then they waited. RMC sat in the co-pilot seat of the Raptor reading his notes and taking an occasional nap. Qantaga and tru1cy sat and stared and each other, their eyes locked. Qantaga growled, "I knew it was you."
Tru1cy stood up, "Frak you, you frakking toaster!"
Qantaga stood up also and shoved tru1cy, "Frak you!"
Tru1cy shoves back and a small scuffle breaks out.
RMC turns in his seat, "Hey! Sit the frak down, I'm trying to study!"
Tru1cy sits down, holds up two fingers, points at his eyes and then points at Qantaga. Qantaga just extends his middle finger.

RMC stands up and walks back to the two of them. "Qantaga you have been so helpful the past few days, too damn helpful if you ask me." RMC shows them the syringe in his hand.
Tru1cy looks at RMC, "You are doing the right thing. You know he is the last Cylon." RMC looks at tru1cy, "Yeah, I know. It's been too perfect. Qantaga deserves an award for his acting." RMC raises the syringe.
Qantaga sighs, "I was afraid of this. You over analyzed everything and talked yourself out of the right decision."
RMC turns and plunges the syringe into tru1cy's neck. Tru1cy jumps back and falls over a container. "What the frak? You said..."
RMC steps over tru1cy with the BCD in his hand. "I know what I said. That Qantaga was a very good actor if he was a Cylon. I know Qantaga is not a good actor. I saw him in the rehearsal for Pirates of Penzance Omega III. He sucked."

Qantaga walks up behind RMC and spins him around. Qantaga lunges at RMC and gives him a big hug. "Thanks! I think..."
RMC turns back to tru1cy and places the BCD next to his head and waits. The Cylon signal eventually appears.

RMC and Qantaga pack up the ship, have an uneventful night and contact the Galactica the next morning.

Qantaga and RMC watches as the security team bags the bodies. They survived but at a very high price. Right now the Cylons were being resurrected and your buddies in the bags, well, no such hope for them.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
stessier

Re: [WW]BSG IX -Cold Blood (Game over)

Post by stessier »

Now for the bonus question for RMC and Q - was theo Good or Evil?
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

stessier wrote:Now for the bonus question for RMC and Q - was theo Good or Evil?

Sure Lassr will be posting roles
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Evil.

(If he wasn't, he was helping them more than he was us).
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended
That you have but slumber'd here while these visions did appear
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Thanks for running the game, Lassr! Your write-ups were great (as usual).

Fun game. Very happy the humans won it (finally).
RMC

Post by RMC »

stessier wrote:Now for the bonus question for RMC and Q - was theo Good or Evil?
Oh god, who knows... Theo pushed for Q a lot, but I can see why he did it.

When Q said his team won, I was really worried he had gotten me.

Man the reread really showed me what being absent can do to these games. I want to apologize to everyone for my hiatus from the game, and I will never do it again(not participate while in a game).

I am so glad I picked the right guy. :)
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Unagi wrote:Thanks for running the game, Lassr! Your write-ups were great (as usual).

I concur whole-heartedly.

Thanks for a great game Lassr!

I'm heading into a meeting, but I'll have a lot of questions and comments later. (Edited "Lassr" to "later").
Last edited by Qantaga on Tue May 07, 2013 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Qantaga wrote:Evil.

He wasn't very good, was he? :wink:
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

And...

Way to go RMC!!!

Very nicely done.

You won't be able to say that you're never right anymore. :)
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Everyone should have access at ooww.freeforums.org

All my write ups for the game are there on page 1.
Last edited by Lassr on Tue May 07, 2013 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Black Lives Matter
RMC

Post by RMC »

Qantaga wrote:
Unagi wrote:Thanks for running the game, Lassr! Your write-ups were great (as usual).

I concur whole-heartedly.

Thanks for a great game Lassr!

I'm heading into a meeting, but I'll have a lot of questions and comments Lassr.
Lassr - You are awesome! I love these types of game. I just hope the next one does not have any people getting fired or my ending up in the hospital for a week. :)
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Newcastle ---- Starbuck
BB2112 ---- Citizen
Scoop20906 ---- Leoben
Qantaga ---- Citizen
Holman ---- Citizen
Vorret ---- Doral
theohall ---- Anders
pr0ner ---- Athena
tru1cy ---- Boomer
Remus West ---- Citizen
purge ---- D'anna
Chaosraven ---- Citizen
RMC ---- Citizen
Lord Mortis ---- Cain
Unagi ---- Citizen
redrun ---- Galen
Mr. Bubbles ---- Citizen

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Thanks guys!

I worried about the balance of the game but it turned out fine.

I know some were complaining about the lack of a coroner but I couldn't tell you guys that Cain was also a coroner.
Cain secret
If you receive 1 lynch vote then you have the option to scan ¼ of the players (rounded down) remaining (your choice) to see if they have a bomb. You will be told just yes or no, not who has it OR you may choose to scan two dead players to learn their role instead. And/Or you may choose to kill someone that day. Once you have used your kill then you lose the ability to scan for the bomb or scan the role of a dead player for the remainder of the game. You may choose to search/scan and kill on the same day. Once the lynch happens and the day is over then these abilities are lost until you receive another lynch vote.
If you receive ½ of the majority of votes (rounded up)for a day then you may use your kill at any time during the day on any day thereafter. (e.g. 9 is the votes needed to lynch. If you receive 5 votes then you may kill at anytime during the game).

If a lynch vote is removed and you have no current lynch votes against you then you lose the ability to do anything for the moment. (Unless you have received 1/2 of the majority votes thus allowing you to kill at anytime)

Black Lives Matter
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

I hate these damned BSG games.

When did you say the next one is?
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
stessier

Post by stessier »

At least he was willing to vote. Good gravy man, it was just a game. These were not real life and death decisions! Vote! Vote!! VOTE!!! :lol:

I might have gotten a bit worked up about it - maybe because you were generally right. :)
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Remus West wrote:I hate these damned BSG games.

I dunno, whenever ya'll want another.

Black Lives Matter
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

stessier wrote:

At least he was willing to vote. Good gravy man, it was just a game. These were not real life and death decisions! Vote! Vote!! VOTE!!! :lol:

I might have gotten a bit worked up about it - maybe because you were generally right. :)
Hey. Lay off. I withheld votes intentionally hoping that RMC and/or Bubbles would make it back. Given that RMC made it back and made the right choice at the end I consider Qantaga's buy for time every single day a successful plan. :D
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Lassr wrote:
Remus West wrote:I hate these damned BSG games.

I dunno, whenever ya'll want another.
In.

Sucker.
RMC

Post by RMC »

Remus West wrote:
stessier wrote:

Hey. Lay off. I withheld votes intentionally hoping that RMC and/or Bubbles would make it back. Given that RMC made it back and made the right choice at the end I consider Qantaga's buy for time every single day a successful plan. :D
Yeah, sorry about that..Life sucks. And it looks like Purge and Tru1cy both had issues that they didn't meta in the thread.

But I am ready for a new game. I have a vacation in June, but I will still be able to post except for the two days of travel that I have driving down to Florida to see the mouse.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

RMC wrote:
Remus West wrote:
stessier wrote:

Yeah, sorry about that..Life sucks. And it looks like Purge and Tru1cy both had issues that they didn't meta in the thread.

But I am ready for a new game. I have a vacation in June, but I will still be able to post except for the two days of travel that I have driving down to Florida to see the mouse.
He didn't want them to show up because they were Evil. :wink:

Also, I was mostly trying to be funny and poke at Qantaga - thus the "every single day" part.
I'm just glad everyone's health seems to be getting better.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Awesome, thanks for running it Lassr that was a lot of fun and one nail biter at the end there.
Good job to the good side, I kinda feel like I "lost it" for the evil team with my bad ass blunder, after paying more attention to the game I now know that anything you say can and WILL be used against you which is not something I had to worry with in my first game as Seer.

Thanks again Lassr :)
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
stessier

Post by stessier »

Remus West wrote:Also, I was mostly trying to be funny and poke at Qantaga - thus the "every single day" part.
FWIW, I got it. This is one group that never saw a deadline they didn't like (or an extension they wouldn't request!). :lol:
I'm just glad everyone's health seems to be getting better.
Indeed. And I hope Mr Bubbles finds his way back once things settle down. I mean, by the time she is a teenager, I'm sure he'll have a bit more free time. :D
RMC

Post by RMC »

bb2112 wrote:
stessier wrote:
PuppetMaster wrote:
stessier wrote:Come on RMC, you've been saying for days that tru1cy has to be the last one. Don't mess this up now by over thinking it!
SO RMC will think it is tru1cy and then pull A Constanza and do the opposite since his instincts are always wrong.
Yeah, that is the fear. He's already mentioned his unreliable nature twice. This could be epic.
I really hope he votes Tru1cy. It would be nice to see the guy get a win after the last couple of months he has had.
I am so bringing my wife to the next OO so she can kick your butt BB. Your bigger than me, but my wife is feisty. :)

You all had me laughing as you went through the thoughts of..Oh goodness, is RMC going to win this game for the Cylons????
Gotta love the dead locker thread... Those are always epic..
stessier

Post by stessier »

RMC wrote:Gotta love the dead locker thread... Those are always epic..
I always think of it as Heaven, but your description is probably more apt.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

bb2112 is gonna get beat up by a girl. bb2112 is gonna get beat up by a girl.

hmmm, hard to type the sing song voice I hear in my head while mentally chanting that.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

I will say that certain parts of the game got really bogged down because no one wanted to actually make a decision for themselves, and it almost cost the good guys the win.
Hodor.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Remus West wrote:bb2112 is gonna get beat up by a girl. bb2112 is gonna get beat up by a girl.

hmmm, hard to type the sing song voice I hear in my head while mentally chanting that.
"911? Yes, I would like to report a disturbed person hearing sing song voices in his head. Uh, no. It is not Lord Mortis."
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

RMC wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
stessier wrote:
PuppetMaster wrote:
stessier wrote:Come on RMC, you've been saying for days that tru1cy has to be the last one. Don't mess this up now by over thinking it!
SO RMC will think it is tru1cy and then pull A Constanza and do the opposite since his instincts are always wrong.
Yeah, that is the fear. He's already mentioned his unreliable nature twice. This could be epic.
I really hope he votes Tru1cy. It would be nice to see the guy get a win after the last couple of months he has had.
I am so bringing my wife to the next OO so she can kick your butt BB. Your bigger than me, but my wife is feisty. :)

You all had me laughing as you went through the thoughts of..Oh goodness, is RMC going to win this game for the Cylons????
Gotta love the dead locker thread... Those are always epic..
Bring it on. I'm man enough to get beat by a girl. Besides, it would be great to hang and play some games with you again. Great job at the end RMC. Kudos to you. :D
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Thanks for the game lassr and I would be in for another.
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Holman

Post by Holman »

I'd be in for another too.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

I'm going to think back on the game, so bear with me while I make a series of random, stream of consciousness posts tonight. :)
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

tru1cy,

Kudos to you. You had an uphill battle and you came oh, so close to pulling it off. Congratulations on a game well played.

I was glad that you ramped up your participation in this game and hope this is will be your new playstyle.

I also salute you for taking the most active players into the end game. That was very noble of you and I sincerely tip my hat to you for that.
RMC

Post by RMC »

Qantaga wrote:tru1cy,

Kudos to you. You had an uphill battle and you came oh, so close to pulling it off. Congratulations on a game well played.

I was glad that you ramped up your participation in this game and hope this is will be your new playstyle.

I also salute you for taking the most active players into the end game. That was very noble of you and I sincerely tip my hat to you for that.
Yeah.. He could have easily offed me, and left it as Q and Mr Bubbles. I think if he had killed Q, then it would have been a simple matter to get Mr B to agree to off Tru1cy.

Good job everyone. :)
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

theohall,

My apologies. I misread you throughout the game.

As I noted in Day 5, I did believe that it was more likely that purge was the spoofer if the choice came down purely between you and him. However, as a mere citizen, I did not possess the ability to limit it to you and purge. I had to look at all the game possibilities and one of those possiblilites was that you were wolf #3.

One of the reasons that I kept emphasizing my Path 1 or Path 2 that day was that I was trying to draw RMC, Mr Bubbles, and tru1cy into putting thoughts on the record that could be used in the final day. I also needed to protect the good side from the possibility (no matter how likely/unlikely it might be) of the game ending on Day 5.

It surprised me that you seemingly recognized that fact in your "I'm a distraction" post, but then proclaimed that to be a trap, when it was in fact a legitimate concern. As you became increasingly convinced that I was evil (remember, I didn't know if you were honestly convinced or setting up smokescreens), it became more certain that it was you or me that day.

I do apologize that I misread you and that I allowed the game to drift into a you v. me showdown on Day 5.
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Unagi,

What day is good for you?

I've already mapped out the parade route and have the keys to the city secured from the mayor, not to mention the plaque that will be hung in your honor in the Hall of Intuitive Fame.
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

redrun,

I knew you were as pure as the driven snow after I went back and read through the game. What I didn't know is that you were holding a shot in your pocket. While I can't blame you for playing both sides of the coin at that point of the game (I would have done the same thing, as I pointed out at the time), I still had a goose walk over my grave as I remembered that part of the game. :)

Congratulations on a game where you (along with Unagi and Remus) brought two evil cylons, kicking and screaming, into the light in the very early game. You were especially prescient in that regard and Team Good would have won the game in a runaway if we had followed your lead from the beginning.
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Remus,

I'm soooo glad you were good. One more scorched earth game by you and I would be huddling in the corner, rocking back and forth, mumbling unintelligibly. :)

Your early pursuit of Scoop and Vorret was one of the main reasons for Good's win. You didn't quite make it into the Unagi and redrun stratosphere because of your sidetrack into a possible UnagiGalen on Day 2. However, he great news was that your early play let me clear you in the late game and eventually led to uncovering tru1cy. Of course, that also led to your demise. :(

Very nicely played.
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Holman,

You're in the big leagues now. How does it feel to know that a simple juxtaposition of "evil cylon" instead of "wolf" would lead to such a brouhaha?

Around here, an incorrect verb tense or a capital letter can lead to a lynch. :)