This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Unagi

Re: Lynching Liaisons - Grand Finale

Post by Unagi »

LordMortis wrote:
Unagi wrote:
LordMortis wrote:
Unagi wrote:Well. I certainly never in my life expected to be given my 'choice' today.
I assumed you would both jump all over me.
"I agree" suggests this is not the case.
Not following you really
When you voted for me you weren't at the point where you were given your choice yet unless by "my 'choice'" you meant I never expected to be handed LordMortis before I was lynched.
I never expected Vorret to vote for you.
I never expected you to vote for Vorret.
I agreed that I thought you the wolf.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Unagi wrote:Well. You didn't vote me, you voted Lord Mortis. I assume this means we won.

Looks like Lord Mortis was willing to pounce on me, as he said he would have rather voted Unagi.

That would have cost us the game.
Us being the village or us being the wolves?

Your pouncing on me cost the village the game.
Unagi wrote:I'm confused now too.
LM. You are Still saying I'm the wolf???!
Either you are wolf or your attacking me won VorretWolf the game.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

:binky: Now the wait begins... :pop: :binky:
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Lassr wrote::binky: Now the wait begins... :pop: :binky:
Between them. You and I lost. That's for sure. I don't lie. I'm horrible at it and I sure don't lie when the game is over.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

:pop: .... :shock:
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

So unagi is the last wolf... Crap
Isgrimnur wrote:
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

LordMortis wrote:
Lassr wrote: :binky: Now the wait begins... :pop: :binky:
Between them. You and I lost. That's for sure. I don't lie. I'm horrible at it and I sure don't lie when the game is over.
Well then, I guess by your word we can say the wolves won it?
:|
stessier

Grand Finale - Final Vote Count

Post by stessier »

Grand Finale Final Vote Count
Spoiler:
  • Vorret acc LordMortis (1)
  • Unagi acc LordMortis (2)
Votes required for lynch - 2

Against LordMortis (2): Vorret, Unagi

No votes (1) - LordMortis
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

I. Have to admit though, I like how Vorretwolf sounds.
Isgrimnur wrote:
stessier

Lynching Liaisons - Grand Finale

Post by stessier »

The chairs were arranged in a circle with LordMortis and Unagi facing into the rising sun. Partially blinded, they heard "J'accuse LordMortis" and saw a shadowed hand point menacingly. Unagi, trembling with...terror? ...trepidation???, looked from the halo'd figure to LordMortis and then back to Vorret before non-commitally saying "I agree?"

With that fateful pronouncement, LordMortis knocked back his chair and lunged at Vorret shouting "I knew it all along - you were the one! I'll kill you!! With my dying breath I swear you'll know fear!!!" As his hands wrapped around Vorret's neck, a sudden look of surprise bloomed on LordMortis' face before his hands dropped and he fell to the ground. Unagi was revealed behind him with a stunned look on his face as he stared at the broken chair leg he had just stabbed through LordMortis' back straight and true into his heart.

"I guess we won't be needing the noose today" Unagi said as he sat down heavily on his stool. "What's done is done - now we just have to wait" said Vorret as he pulled his stool around to sit next to Unagi. As they stared at LordMortis, Unagi said "Do you realize that with the exception of Grundbegriff, I've been at least partly responsible for every death?" as he shakily put his arm around Vorret. Vorret just shook his head "Someone had to do it."

A sudden pain his shoulder made Vorret jump. "Loosen up Unagi - you did what you had to do" he said as he turned and saw a very hairy paw. As terror bubbled in his chest, he turned to look at Unagi and saw nothing but saliva dripping from fangs protruding from a hairy muzzle. "The really odd part," said Unagi conversationally, "is that you all tasted like chicken." And with that, he bit off Vorret's face guaranteeing the Village of Linoge would fade into myth and legend.
Spoiler:
DEFYING EXPECTATION AND BEYOND ALL REASON - THE WOLVES WIN!
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

:doh:
Isgrimnur wrote:
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Well played.
Can't believe Remus put both wolves there... :shock:
Isgrimnur wrote:
stessier

Post by stessier »

The spoiler forum should be open for all who have an account over there.

The spreadsheet I tracked things on should be visible here.
RMC

Post by RMC »

And you all offed me...Told you it was Unagi...sheesh..
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
RMC

Post by RMC »

And I just want to point out...Remus should always die day one. He is an evil magnet.
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Vorret wrote:Well played.
Dude. Don't even get me started ! :D
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

I'm off to read the other fourms...

Stessier. Thank you for putting up with me that whole time.

And everyone. Good game. Day 6 sucked though. :evil:
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

always, always, always test the fake seer scans. I can't believe you guys didn't go gunning for him after he offed me... :grund: :grund: :grund: :grund:
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Vorret

Re: Lynching Liaisons - The End

Post by Vorret »

I know.
It was so obvious... I wanted to do it earlier and thhe more the game progressed the less I wanted to.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

I said it. I told ya'll but no one believed me but I thought it might cross your mind to follow up on my theory after you found out I was a villager but nooooo.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

tru1cy wrote:
always, always, always test the fake seer scans. I can't believe you guys didn't go gunning for him after he offed me... :grund: :grund: :grund: :grund:
I did but no one would follow...or not enough at the time.

Black Lives Matter
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Congratulations Unagi. You and Remus both played masterfully, but to actually pull it off against all odds is nothing short of amazing. Great job!
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

stessier wrote:
Spoiler:
DEFYING EXPECTATION AND BEYOND ALL REASON - THE WOLVES WIN!
Ok, I actually laughed out loud when I read this. :lol:
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
stessier

Post by stessier »

I don't think it was a given that just because Unagi was on Remus' list, that he should be tested. I think there were other reasons, but that alone shouldn't have been enough. And this loss isn't all on one player. There were 5 lynches with one wolf left - there is plenty of blame to go around.

It should also be noted that LordMortis appears to have voted to Vorret without ever seeing Unagi's vote for LM. So Unagi would have had his choice on the last day - a wolf's dream come true. :lol:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

stessier wrote:I don't think it was a given that just because Unagi was on Remus' list, that he should be tested. I think there were other reasons, but that alone shouldn't have been enough.
I agree, I came up with that wild ass theory of 2 wolves mixed in with a villager that turned out to be the hunter but didn't really push it until I felt Unagi was not being himself...I mean he didn't even make Scoop cry this game! Then when Unagi was missing on his lynch selections and then had a few posts where he would reconsider some players after thinking they may be good earlier it felt like him setting up for the end game. I was 90% confident it was Unagi. Then I got lynched before I could put a story together against Unagi.

Black Lives Matter
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

stessier wrote:It should also be noted that LordMortis appears to have voted to Vorret without ever seeing Unagi's vote for LM. So Unagi would have had his choice on the last day - a wolf's dream come true. :lol:
I didn't have a choice. If I vote for Unagi then he pretty much automatically votes for me out of self preservation. Once Vorret voted for me, he committed me to vote for him and leaving the decision up to Unagi. If I got on first I would have voted for Unagi.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

I was wagging my finger at Unagi as early as Day 1 and look what it got me, a Night 2 death. AT least I got out of the game and no blame can be placed on these broad shoulders.

Seriously congratulations Unagi, well done. I didnt think you would be able to pull it off, but here you are last lupine standing.
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Yeah, Vorret voted too quick for the last day. Theohall did that to me a few years back. I was killed on the last day before I even logged in and the wolves won.

Black Lives Matter
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I could have won the game ...
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
stessier

Post by stessier »

Scoop20906 wrote:I could have won the game ...
If only it wasn't for those meddling kids!!
RMC

Post by RMC »

Remus 

Just getting practice in for typing that...
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Scoop20906 wrote:I could have won the game ...
You acted too normal. What were you thinking!
Isgrimnur wrote:
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Lassr wrote:Yeah, Vorret voted too quick for the last day. Theohall did that to me a few years back. I was killed on the last day before I even logged in and the wolves won.
Meh. If he was convinced I was the wolf there was no reason not to. I would have done the same thing (agianst Unagi) if I were online first.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

LordMortis wrote:
Lassr wrote:Yeah, Vorret voted too quick for the last day. Theohall did that to me a few years back. I was killed on the last day before I even logged in and the wolves won.
Meh. If he was convinced I was the wolf there was no reason not to. I would have done the same thing (agianst Unagi) if I were online first.
I was more convinced that Unagi wasn't the wolf than you we're the wolf. I actually made a scenario in my head that, when I looked at it, made total sense as to why I was going to lynch you.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

One word of advice Vorret on the last day dont be so quick on the draw to lay down a vote. Give it a day or two to discuss things.
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

RMC wrote:And I just want to point out...Remus should always die day one. He is an evil magnet.
Day one?! But I was the Seer! :twisted:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Newcastle wrote:One word of advice Vorret on the last day dont be so quick on the draw to lay down a vote. Give it a day or two to discuss things.
or at least enough time for everyone to lay out their case.

Black Lives Matter
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Also, well done Unagi. Amazing.

bb2112, why did you let me get away with faking your role so long? I understand the death without speaking because you went from low votes to dead in no time flat but why let it go at all?
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

RMC wrote: Remus 

Just getting practice in for typing that...
Bah, I don't get lynched I get shot in the face. A lot.
stessier

Post by stessier »

Remus West wrote:Also, well done Unagi. Amazing.

bb2112, why did you let me get away with faking your role so long? I understand the death without speaking because you went from low votes to dead in no time flat but why let it go at all?
Check out the spoiler forum - I think page 3 and 4 it is discussed.