This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Lagom Lite

Re: Star Wars - Han Solo's Mission

Post by Lagom Lite »

Moliere 

But you've seen who's in heaven
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

I think it's Lassr and Lagom and hopefully  Moliere 

If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended
That you have but slumber'd here while these visions did appear
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

moliere 

Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Qantaga wrote:I think it's Lassr and Lagom and hopefully  Moliere 

yeah i think so too.
Bayraktar!!!!

Moliere

Post by Moliere »

That makes 5 votes. Congratz on team evil destroying this village without a single loss. :clap:
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Dear god. That was too quick.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Yep, Qantaga and Newcastle pounced very fast together.

Bad guys = Newcastle, Qantaga and Lagom?

or Newcastle, Qantaga, tru1cy.

Looking at Lagon as the #2 bolded vote I have to believe it probably is Newcastle, Qantaga and tru1cy.

If Moliere is a bad guy then my stupidity should get me lynched tomorrow...
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Moliere wrote:That makes 5 votes. Congratz on team evil destroying this village without a single loss. :clap:
If you were Chaos I would think you were screwing with us but I tend to believe you so sorry I could not be more persuasive. Of course, watch the bad guys be Chaos, redrun and Scoop. All 3 not even high on my list...
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

SO, if Moliere comes back bad then that means I am waaay off. So we have to look at Chaosraven then. And? I don't know. A lot that played out on this last day would really be strange if Moliere is evil.

Black Lives Matter
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

that was a wicked simulpost there between Q & myself. I was coming in to drop a vote on him to move the game along.

Well i feel good about this. I think the good guys got one here. Now we have to start thinking about tomorrow and really figure out who to lynch. I think lassr is high on my of candidates per usual. When Moliere comes up evil we have to seriously consider Lassr. I think he was dragging his feet trying not to let the lynch from happening, but couldn't do much.

That rebel slip really was an eye opener. Not often a village gets a gift like that.
Bayraktar!!!!

Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Newcastle wrote:that was a wicked simulpost there between Q & myself. I was coming in to drop a vote on him to move the game along.

Well i feel good about this. I think the good guys got one here. Now we have to start thinking about tomorrow and really figure out who to lynch. I think lassr is high on my of candidates per usual. When Moliere comes up evil we have to seriously consider Lassr. I think he was dragging his feet trying not to let the lynch from happening, but couldn't do much.

That rebel slip really was an eye opener. Not often a village gets a gift like that.
:roll:
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Voting is Closed
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Day 4:

1. Moliere -------------------->
2. Qantaga -------------------> Moliere
3. Newcastle ----------------> Moliere
4. Chaosraven --------------->
5. Lassr ----------------------->
6. Redrun --------------------> Moliere
7. Tru1cy ---------------------> Moliere
8. Scoop20906 --------------->
9. Lagom Lite ----------------> Moliere

5 Votes - Moliere -------------> Tru1cy, Redrun, Lagom Lite, Qantaga, Newcastle

No Votes - The Village People

Majority is 5

Dead
Remus West
RMC
Purge
Vorret
El Guapo

Day: All day actions happen first come first served
Boba Fett: Who will you protect from the lynch?
Greedo: Who will you shoot?
Han Solo: Will you initiate a block? If so on who?

The day will end Friday, November 15th, 9 PM Eastern
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Yep, as predicted, there was a lot staring and glaring going on all day.

Redrun, Qantaga, Newcastle, Lagom Lite, and Tru1cy all sat at one side of the table with Scoop. There was a lot of whispering and occasional side long looks at Moliere who just calmly sat watching the proceedings. Lassr just paced back and forth fidgeting and murmuring to himself, "Must... not... say... anything. Must... stay... quiet. Making... a... huge... mistake."

Moliere, a little annoyed, finally announced, "look guys, I'm not guilty. If you all don't want to die, then I suggest you pick someone else."

"Whatever, Impboy. Let's get this over with," Tru1cy said as he got up from the table. "I vote for Moliere."

Redrun stood up and walked next to Tru1cy, "Hmmm... There really doesn't seem to be any other choice. I vote Moliere."

Lagom Lite thought about it a minute, "If it will end this eternal hell, then I vote Moliere as well."

"Me too," shouted Newcastle and Qantaga at the same time.

"Well, I guess that is five votes," Moliere sighs while slow clapping. "Congratulations, village people, but you just killed another Rebel." He then pulls out a blaster and holds it to his temple and pulls the trigger.

Lagom scratches head, "It is so simple. Why didn't I think of that?"

Moliere is a dead Rebel
Last edited by bb2112 on Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

It is Now Night 4:

Night: Events happen in turn order
Qui Gon Jinn: Who will you uber protect?
Jabba the Hutt: Did you help lynch Solo? If so, then you get a free scan. You will be notified by PM.
Garm Bel Iblis: Did you lynch an Imperial? If so, you can PM the Mod and get a free scan. You will be notified by PM.
Imperials: Who will you kill?

Night will End Thursday, November 14th, at 9 PM Eastern:
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

:binky: Image :binky:
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Moliere wrote::binky: Image :binky:
:lol: Good one!
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

:doh:

Black Lives Matter
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

El Guapo wrote:Worst village ever.
:pop:
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I think Newcastle fooled me.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Scoop20906 wrote:I think Newcastle fooled me.
You're like Jim Jones. L RON Hubbard. A veritable cult leader. What you say we do. You pounded on Moliere and we did your bidding. Damn Scoop, I'm thinking this is your magnus opus.
Bayraktar!!!!

bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

It is morning. You all pile into the room bleary eyed for another day of pantomime. Suddenly Qantaga looks around. "Hey, where is that Swedish guy that was making the meatballs go?"

"I'm feeling better," announced Redrun. "I will go check on him." A few minutes later he returns shaking his head.

"Well, where is he?" asked Scoop.

"Oh he is dead alright. He hung himself last night. And he left a note." Redrun pulls out a piece of paper and starts to read, "I'm sorry, I just can't take any more of this. The days on end of not talking is just wearing me down. Why? Why doesn't anyone say anything? Newcastle used to talk to me. He would even visit me at night and we would giggle and talk into the wee hours. Now even he doesn't visit any more. I am so bored and lonely. This is my last mmm bork bork bork. Goodbye cruel world." Redrun looks up, "it is signed, Lagom Lite, the broken hearted."

"Wow, I had no idea he valued our little talks so much," Newcastle said with a small catch in his throat. "If he just would have reciprocated a little more with the dialogue I never would have stopped visiting him."

"Yeah, well, that is all spilled milk now," Tru1cy sighed. "We have another long day ahead of us. Who do we vote for today?"

Lagom Lite is Dead
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Day 5:[/size=150]

1. Qantaga ------------------->
2. Newcastle ---------------->
3. Chaosraven --------------->
4. Lassr ----------------------->
5. Redrun -------------------->
6. Tru1cy --------------------->
7. Scoop20906 --------------->

No Votes - The Village People

Majority is 4

Dead
Remus West
RMC
Purge
Vorret
El Guapo
Moliere
Lagom Lite

Day: All day actions happen first come first served
Boba Fett: Who will you protect from the lynch?
Greedo: Who will you shoot?

The day will end Thursday, November 21st, 9 PM Eastern, or when Greedo shoots someone in the face. :violence-ak47:
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

SHOOT CHAOSRAVEN 

Bayraktar!!!!

bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Newcastle shoots Chaosraven in the face. He then turns to the rest of the group. "I'm sorry, I really should introduce myself. Although you probably already figured out by now that my real name is Greedo. Now let me introduce my associates. Qantaga over there," Q gives a little wave as he pulls out his own blaster, "is Boba Fett. And our leader in crime, is Tru1cy, or as we like to call him, Jabba."

Tru1cy gives out a low rumbling, "Ho, ho, ho," as he crosses his arms, intent on watching the show unfold.

Greedo, ever the verbose one of the group turns to Redrun. "You sir have outlived your usefulness, thank you for playing," and shoots him between the eyes.

"Greedo," Qantaga drawls, "as we agreed, the next one is mine."

"By all means, Boba." Newcastle takes a step back still pointing his blaster at Scoop and Lassr."

"Lassr, you have been a pain in the ass," Qantaga starts pacing. "All week you have been whining that Newcastle is evil, or Tru1cy thinks you are good so he should die, or that I am not listening to reason, therefore I am an Imperial. Well, I just wanted to say, you were right all along. It really is too bad nobody listened to you."

"Really?" cries Lassr in an almost hopeful voice.

"No, not really," replied Qantaga. He then shoots Lassr in the face.

"Ho, ho, ho," lets out Tru1cy with glee.

Greedo then sits down next to a trembling Scoop. "Which brings us to you Mr. Scoop. You, with your awesome dance moves and timely misdirection of The Village People from me to Moliere, you can be a valuable ally to the cause. I have talked it over with my compatriots, and we would like to offer you a prime position in our organization. Of course you will need to work your way up, so for the first few years you be getting us coffee and donuts, but then you can be a real force. You can drive us around. After a decade or so of that, and if you work real hard, you can move up to be one of Jabba's bath attendants. What do you say?"

"OH GOD NO!!! Just kill me now!"

"As you wish," Greedo sighs and shoots Scoop in the face.

"Ho, ho, ho. Ew wa chulat reedagaluu, ho, ho, ho."

Boba turns to Jabba, "I agree Jabba. That was almost too easy."

Game Over: TPK for the Rebels and Total Domination Victory for the Imperials.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Qantaga 

quick everyone jump on. Maybe we can get a lynch before they switch protection from Newcastle.
Last edited by Lassr on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Lassr wrote: Qantaga 

quick everyone jump on. Maybe we can get a lynch before they switch protection from Newcastle.
shit nevermind...

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

"Lassr, you have been a pain in the ass," Qantaga starts pacing. "All week you have been whining that Newcastle is evil, or Tru1cy thinks you are good so he should die, or that I am not listening to reason, therefore I am an Imperial. Well, I just wanted to say, you were right all along. It really is too bad nobody listened to you."

Black Lives Matter
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Nice try though.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

You know, after I said that we should vote for some of the less voted for players (Newcastle, tru1cy and Qantaga) NC immediately killed purge.
It should have ring a bell but sadly it didn't... then I thought you guys might make it by almost killing qantaga but no.

Ah well, we just were not meant to win :P
Isgrimnur wrote:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

bb2112 wrote:

Nice try though.
just read on their forum where the placed the protection on Qantaga. Ha, nice.

I was so hoping we could be on the same page as a village and get a quick vote but I knew there was like .00956% chance that everyone would show up in time to do it. And preplanning would have been useless because it would have alerted the imperial asses what we were up to and they would block it. A surprise quick vote was our only hope and it wouldn't have mattered as they protected Q instead of Newcastle. I was less sure about tru1cy and that is why I didn't choose him

Black Lives Matter
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Vorret wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote: Moliere 

Not left field enough.
Too obvious.

I kinda feel like going insane and hitting someone that's completely under the radar and never been voted on ... I dunno who but the likes of Newcastle, Tru1cy or Qantaga.
The post I'm talking about
Isgrimnur wrote:
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Lassr wrote:.

I was so hoping we could be on the same page as a village and get a quick vote but I knew there was like .00956% chance that everyone would show up in time to do it.
That is a much larger % than I would have given. Other than you, the remaining villagers didn't really seem to care about the game at all.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Vorret wrote:
Vorret wrote:

Not left field enough.
Too obvious.

I kinda feel like going insane and hitting someone that's completely under the radar and never been voted on ... I dunno who but the likes of Newcastle, Tru1cy or Qantaga.
This was an awesome post Vorret. Good instincts, you should have stuck with them. :D
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

bb2112 wrote:
Vorret wrote:
Vorret wrote:

Not left field enough.
Too obvious.

This was an awesome post Vorret. Good instincts, you should have stuck with them. :D
Didn't have time... and it didn't click with anyone that right after I said that Newcastle scooped purge before the attention could be shifted to someone else.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

bb2112 wrote:
Lassr wrote:.

I was so hoping we could be on the same page as a village and get a quick vote but I knew there was like .00956% chance that everyone would show up in time to do it.
That is a much larger % than I would have given. Other than you, the remaining villagers didn't really seem to care about the game at all.
didn't do much good...except made the game interesting when Newcastle and I were battling. Interesting for Newcastle and I...

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Vorret wrote:
Vorret wrote:

Not left field enough.
Too obvious.

if we could have coordinated our collective wisdom maybe we could have done something...nah, who am I kidding this village was doomed, plus you died and took your instinct with you.

Black Lives Matter
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Serious grats lassr for being a nemesis superior here to myself. Man you were on my tail no matter what i did. Seriously, i have no idea how you caught on to me so fast. But you were stuck on me like glue. What did i do to set you off? Seriously!
Bayraktar!!!!

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

You had a few posts where they just felt so fake, like the one where I said you were creeping me out. That made me pay closer attention to you. Then the one where you didn't know the rule although we had been talking about it and the way you posted that :shock: message like you suddenly realized what I was talking about really really seemed fake, and then Chaosraven came in and said Newcastle is playing us. After that I felt convinced you were guilty, and our exchange solidified my position.

I thought I may have come on too strong and it turned people off to my reasoning plus a lot of it was based off my gut feeling that those few posts were indeed fake. SO that one day when we agreed to back off each other it just seemed the village was more interested at taking stabs in the dark instead of looking at what I had been saying.

When we didn't lynch you I pretty much knew the game was probably over.

I never was 100% sure you were guilty but I reached 90% at the end.

Black Lives Matter
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Btw, everyone has access to the spoiler forum.