Scoop's Inhumans - Game has begun

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Re: Scoop's Inhumans - Game has begun

Post by bb2112 »

Vorret wrote:
stessier wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
stessier wrote:Oh wait, no night kill.

Well then, ignore the last post. One of bb2112 and Rev will be converted then. Really we have a 50/50 chance while shooting in either barrel, but we need to nab the UO.
I think Rev or I will most likely be converted, but it is not a slam dunk. There is some iocane powder floating around.
It you or Rev are not converted, that means the UO and Convert are in stessier/RMC/Vorret. That is a slam dunk for whoever is left a good guy in the group and gives you and Rev a huge chance of guessing right. It also buys us another day if you only hit the Convert and not the UO.
True but we won't know that... in any case we need to hit either the convert or the UO tomorrow
Wrong. We have one chance at winning this game and that is to kill the UO tomorrow. If we kill the convert it is game over, see Scenario 3 above. It might even make sense to convert one of you three to see if the converted can entice the team into lynching the converted instead of the UO, which is UO victory. I just don't want us to get into thinking the Rev or I are the only possible conversion candidates. That is not true.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

bb2112 wrote:
Vorret wrote:
stessier wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
stessier wrote:Oh wait, no night kill.

Well then, ignore the last post. One of bb2112 and Rev will be converted then. Really we have a 50/50 chance while shooting in either barrel, but we need to nab the UO.
I think Rev or I will most likely be converted, but it is not a slam dunk. There is some iocane powder floating around.
It you or Rev are not converted, that means the UO and Convert are in stessier/RMC/Vorret. That is a slam dunk for whoever is left a good guy in the group and gives you and Rev a huge chance of guessing right. It also buys us another day if you only hit the Convert and not the UO.
True but we won't know that... in any case we need to hit either the convert or the UO tomorrow
Wrong. We have one chance at winning this game and that is to kill the UO tomorrow. If we kill the convert it is game over, see Scenario 3 above. It might even make sense to convert one of you three to see if the converted can entice the team into lynching the converted instead of the UO, which is UO victory. I just don't want us to get into thinking the Rev or I are the only possible conversion candidates. That is not true.

Right, my bad, that's tricky. We won't know who's converted and nobody we can trust... everyone will be a possible UO+UOC team...
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
RMC

Post by RMC »

Well, my guess is Vorret is the UO. I was down to Molaire or Vorret and now that Molaire was human, it has to be vorret.

So if he is the UO, then it really just goes down to who does he convert. Rev would be the best, as he can only talk like a Bot, so it is hard for him to incriminate himself. <shrug>

And what about the canister? Someone should be doing something with it tonight, although I don't know how that could save us... Any of the specials that are left that could help us during the day?
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

RMC wrote:Well, my guess is Vorret is the UO. I was down to Molaire or Vorret and now that Molaire was human, it has to be vorret.

So if he is the UO, then it really just goes down to who does he convert. Rev would be the best, as he can only talk like a Bot, so it is hard for him to incriminate himself. <shrug>

And what about the canister? Someone should be doing something with it tonight, although I don't know how that could save us... Any of the specials that are left that could help us during the day?
There's one that comes to mind, the trusted one who cannot be converted, plus he's mod announced.

It's weird you see me as the UO as you're my now default choice since Stessier just.... doesn't fit the pattern at all.
Isgrimnur wrote:
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Vorret wrote:
RMC wrote:Well, my guess is Vorret is the UO. I was down to Molaire or Vorret and now that Molaire was human, it has to be vorret.

There's one that comes to mind, the trusted one who cannot be converted, plus he's mod announced.

It's weird you see me as the UO as you're my now default choice since Stessier just.... doesn't fit the pattern at all.
Why doesn't Stess fit the pattern?
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

bb2112 wrote:
Vorret wrote:

He posts alot of useful info, gets into discussion, want people to participate.
Usually baddies are on the quiet side, prefer a more silent game where it's easier to hide... I dunno, he just feels innocent.
Isgrimnur wrote:
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Vorret wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
Vorret wrote:

Usually baddies are on the quiet side, prefer a more silent game where it's easier to hide... I dunno, he just feels innocent.
And what about me last game?

Stess is very good at this game. He can vary his play to seem helpful while hiding the knife. My gut tells me no on Stess too, but then that means it has to be you or RMC.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

bb2112 wrote:
Moliere wrote:
bb2112 wrote:Hard to say out of this bunch.
 Moliere 

Look at my activity and when the action was taking place.
And if you can tell who is evil by activity, then who is the Inhuman? :D
Dammit! I wish Moliere would have told us who the evil one was before we killed him. That could have been very helpful.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

When day begins, nobody place a vote. With only 5 of us, and 2 of us evil, three is the majority. One wrong vote by a good guy on another good guy, we could lose by wolf pile.

We are cutting this so close.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Vorret, you need an avatar.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

bb2112 wrote:Vorret, you need an avatar.
Hmmm .. I've never had one on any forum. Any ideas?
Isgrimnur wrote:
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

bb2112 wrote:
Vorret wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
Vorret wrote:

And what about me last game?

Stess is very good at this game. He can vary his play to seem helpful while hiding the knife. My gut tells me no on Stess too, but then that means it has to be you or RMC.
Good point... I was seriously fooled last game, I knew who was evil simply since I was the only non-special left other than that you were seriously masterful.
Still......... he doesn't feel evil !
Isgrimnur wrote:
stessier

Post by stessier »

Despite the avatar?? :D
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Just an FYI. If you haven't already can everyone please send me your orders soon.

I am going to take some medication in a while that will hopefully put me down so I can get some sleep. This pollen feel like owens fiberglass shoved into my sinuses. :cry:
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
stessier

Post by stessier »

bb2112 wrote:When day begins, nobody place a vote.
Well, only until everyone checks in, right? Because barring someone getting the Trusted status, nothing can change tonight that will effect tomorrow's vote. Heck, it's better that we decide right now (barring someone revealing a Super Secret Power) who to vote for as we are sure we don't have a Convert yet.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

A small burrowing rodent?
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

stessier wrote:
Well, only until everyone checks in, right? Because barring someone getting the Trusted status, nothing can change tonight that will effect tomorrow's vote. Heck, it's better that we decide right now (barring someone revealing a Super Secret Power) who to vote for as we are sure we don't have a Convert yet.
I think that is a good idea, we can decide tonight. You are right that we will need to wait to vote until after everyone has checked in. Who knows, maybe we will get lucky and have the proven one show his face tomorrow and cut down on our UO pool. Or conversely, the puffer may turn into an Inhuman and with the conversion flip up us to 3 bad guys and we lose outright. Who knows. Either way, I figured we should discuss and agree on a target rather than go crazy with the voting and potentially have the Inhumans jump on the chance to end this in a bad way for the village before we can deliberately screw it up ourselves.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

bb2112 wrote:
I'm going to type exactly that in google picture and use the first one that comes up.
Isgrimnur wrote:
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

stessier wrote:
I think that is a good idea, we can decide tonight. You are right that we will need to wait to vote until after everyone has checked in. Who knows, maybe we will get lucky and have the proven one show his face tomorrow and cut down on our UO pool. Or conversely, the puffer may turn into an Inhuman and with the conversion flip up us to 3 bad guys and we lose outright. Who knows. Either way, I figured we should discuss and agree on a target rather than go crazy with the voting and potentially have the Inhumans jump on the chance to end this in a bad way for the village before we can deliberately screw it up ourselves.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Hunh, double posted. Weird. And around Vorret's post too.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Vorret wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
I'm going to type exactly that in google picture and use the first one that comes up.
Nice!
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Not a bad result I guess
Isgrimnur wrote:
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Maybe I'll make one in paint instead
Isgrimnur wrote:
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

:binky: :lol: :binky:
It's almost as if people are the problem.
RevHempus71

Post by RevHempus71 »

Stessier..... feels good guy to me.
Sheesh...... May I please get out of the corner now???? I promise to behave........
stessier

Post by stessier »

bb2112 wrote:
Vorret wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
Nice!
Weird, you are quoting a post that I don't even see.

Who crossed the streams?!?
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Vorret wrote:Maybe I'll make one in paint instead
That one is much better! :lol:
stessier

Post by stessier »

stessier wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
Vorret wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
Nice!

And now I see it.

Internet, go home, you're drunk.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

stessier wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
Vorret wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
Nice!

I think I did. But in my defense, when Gozer asked me if I was a God, I did say yes.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

bb2112 wrote:
Vorret wrote:Maybe I'll make one in paint instead
That one is much better! :lol:
I do have mad paint skills... I wanted to start an avatar business one day.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Enlarge Image
The sunrise reflects off the still bloody water of the bay but otherwise all is quiet.

Stessier notices it first. "You smell that?" he asks.

"Yeah, smells like a traitor." responds Vorret.

A player has been converted by the Unspoken One.

Time to get to voting.

Day Five

Alive:
RevHempus71
Vorret
RMC
Stessier
bb2112

Dead:
theohall (digesting)
Isgrimnur (still falling)
El Guapo (charades champion)
Chaosraven (orbital)
Purge (consisting of water droplets reflecting sunlight)
Moliere (fish food)

Majority vote is 3.

bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Ok, as expected, someone was converted. More important question, did someone use the cannister, and if they did, what are they now?
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Scoop, was the canister used last night? Needless to say I didn't have it.
RMC

Post by RMC »

I used the canister and I have an unprovable role.

Human Undertaker - Gain the ability to scan one dead player for their alignment and role each night

So you can believe me or not. But I used it and got the Undertaker... <sigh>
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

I hate to be "that guy" but every time someone used the canister Scoop put it up in the new day post...
Isgrimnur wrote:
RMC

Post by RMC »

Vorret wrote:I hate to be "that guy" but every time someone used the canister Scoop put it up in the new day post...
Scoop will confirm. He most likely just forgot to put it there.

Vorret = Bad Guy.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

My bad: The canister was used last night.

Epic Mod Fail.

stessier

Post by stessier »

Well that's not very useful.

Should be an intriguing check in today.
RevHempus71

Post by RevHempus71 »

Should be an intriguing check in.
Sheesh...... May I please get out of the corner now???? I promise to behave........
stessier

Post by stessier »

Come on Vorret - this won't hurt a bit!