Star Wars - Rebels Strike Back - Total Rebel Victory

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Lassr

Re: Star Wars - Rebels Strike Back - Day 2

Post by Lassr »

Isgrimnur wrote:4 votes is still R2-bait.
exactly
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

/checks watch
/taps foot impatiently

lagom 

"So i've already killed our emperor, how much worse can it get?"

And WOOT!!! I get to scoop again!!!!!!!

Twice in 1 game. That's :banana-guitar:
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Here's hoping we got at least one with you doing that.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Seriously? We lynch another before he checks in? At least this one isn't likely to check in before time limit I guess. Still, here's hoping we didn't just off a special we will never know about.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Day 2 Vote - Final

1. RevHempus71----------------> Newcastle,
2. Moliere -----------------------> Lagom Lite
3. Vorret ------------------------> Lagom Lite
4. Isgrimnur --------------------> Lagom Lite
5. Newcastle --------------------> Remus West, Lagom Lite, Remus West, Lagom Lite
6. RMC --------------------------> Remus West, Vorret, Lagom Lite
7. Tru1cy ------------------------>
8. Chaosraven ------------------> Lagom Lite
9. Lassr -------------------------> Vorret, Lagom Lite
10. Remus West ---------------> Newcastle
11. Lagom Lite ---------------->
12. Semaj ----------------------->

Dead:
Purge
Scoop 20906
Theohall

2 Lagom Lite <------------------- Chaosraven, Vorret, Moliere, Lassr, Isgrimnur, RMC, Newcastle
1 Newcastle <-------------------- Remus West

Majority is 7
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

"I don't know if it is the gas, the predicament we are in, you do have to admit this is pretty rediculous, or that you guys just bore me to tears, but I can't get myself to care," Lagom Lite confides to the group around the conference table. "I mean, it is not like you guys are actually trying either, I'm just thinking this is all a waste of time."

"Waste of time!" shouts Newcastle. "You can't be serious! This is our lives we are talking about!"

"Enh, you wouldn't be a big loss. You just aren't that interesting," Lagom laments.

"Wow. Just wow. Here I thought we were all in this together," replies Lassr. "And you just give up. There is no fight in you what-so-ever."

"Guys, he really doesn't seem to have enough gumption to have planned this assassination attempt. Maybe we should look elswhere," muses Remus.

Chaosraven stands up and all eyes turn to him as he slowly draws in a breath, "No! No more! I cannot stand this any longer. I will not go quietly into this winter's night. We as a group must stand up and fight for what is right against the tyranny of the rebel scum. The people of our galaxy have spoken and rightfully elected Emperor Palpatine as our leader, and as civic leaders and members of the military of our lawfully appointed government it is our duty to fight for the trillions of beings that fall under our Empire. This lethargy is unacceptable. This lack of discussion is unacceptable. This lack of action is unacceptable! We must unite and drive a stake into the heart of any rebel that tries to bring down this true and just government. In the name of the people it is time to show what the Empire does to individuals who can't be bothered to serve when called upon. I vote Lagom Lite!"

"Here, here!" shouts Vorret. "I also vote Lagom Lite!"

Moliere, Lassr, Isgrimnur and RMC quickly jump up and start pounding the table. "Lagom Lite! Lagom Lite! Lagom Lite!"

Revhempus71, still without an avatar, but with a big fatty between his fingers swirling up a tiny smoke trail, watches the show unfold. I wonder what Lagom is going to say now. Surely he can't be so disinterested with his own life on the line.

The pounding of the table and the chanting of Lagom Lite's name goes on for a few more seconds before Lagom stands up and puts out his hands for silence. Slowly the chanting stops as the room waits to here the words of wisdom Lagom's predicament has brought forth. Lagom starts to open his mouth and with a pained look on his face he falls forward, face first on to the table. A large kitchen knife is sticking out of his back and Newcastle is standing behind him.

"Seriously! Again! You kill him before he can even say anything?!" shouts Remus.

"Well, it is not like he was going to say he was the Emperor. We already killed that joker." Newcastle giggles and wrings his hands. "Besides, he said I wasn't that interesting. Now that Scoop is dead, who around here can claim they are more interesting than me? Nobody! That's who!"

Isgrimnur sees Lagom's mouth moving and rushes over to Lagom's body just in time to hear him whisper, "Thank the force that I only have one life to give to the Empire."

Lagom Lite is Dead and was Empire
Last edited by bb2112 on Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
bb2112
End of Days

Re: Star Wars - Rebels Strike Back - Night 2

Post by bb2112 »

Night 2 Begins

Night: Events happen in turn order
Boba Fett: Who will you protect from the night kill?
Han Solo: Will you initiate a block? If so on who?
Rebels: Who will you kill?
Emperor: Who will you scan to discern their identity?

Anytime:
Admiral Ackbar: Did you meet your secret agenda? If so PM the Mod
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Isnt it just a formality now? I mean the rebels have what 4 players, w/ R2D2 as a bonus 3 votes; that's 7 votes total. When the sun rises tomorrow the majority is gonna be 6, so all its gonna take is a quick dogpile. Game's over pretty much by my estimation.
Bayraktar!!!!

RevHempus71

Post by RevHempus71 »

Newcastle wrote:Isnt it just a formality now? I mean the rebels have what 4 players, w/ R2D2 as a bonus 3 votes; that's 7 votes total. When the sun rises tomorrow the majority is gonna be 6, so all its gonna take is a quick dogpile. Game's over pretty much by my estimation.
Yup.
Sheesh...... May I please get out of the corner now???? I promise to behave........
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Unless........

Nope I got nothing
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Yes, that is why I was hoping to get R2 to use his vote against LL if he was not rebel. But some people were just in a hurry to get him lynched.

So the rebels are probably

Remus
Vorret
Chaos
Newcastle
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Remus West wrote:Seriously? We lynch another before he checks in? At least this one isn't likely to check in before time limit I guess. Still, here's hoping we didn't just off a special we will never know about.
He was at n-1 for over 4 hours...so its not as if i came up and insta killed him.
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Lassr wrote:Yes, that is why I was hoping to get R2 to use his vote against LL if he was not rebel. But some people were just in a hurry to get him lynched.

Remus
Vorret
Chaos
Newcastle
Doubt if they would. The way this game has been going am sure they've been waiting till the final day to secure the game and not throw it away on day 2.

still my vote is going on remus at the start of the day.

OH- and i seriously miscalculated...we still might have bobba or nute in play; so yeah not a slam dunk yet.
Bayraktar!!!!

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Newcastle wrote:
Remus West wrote:Seriously? We lynch another before he checks in? At least this one isn't likely to check in before time limit I guess. Still, here's hoping we didn't just off a special we will never know about.
He was at n-1 for over 4 hours...so its not as if i came up and insta killed him.
4 whole hours? Wow. What restraint you showed. I reiterate that I doubt he would have shown anyway but 4 hours is nothing. It doesn't matter, this entire game is marred by the non-participation levels.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Newcastle wrote:
Lassr wrote:Yes, that is why I was hoping to get R2 to use his vote against LL if he was not rebel. But some people were just in a hurry to get him lynched.

Remus
Vorret
Chaos
Newcastle
Doubt if they would. The way this game has been going am sure they've been waiting till the final day to secure the game and not throw it away on day 2.
We'll never know...

Black Lives Matter
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Remus West wrote:
Newcastle wrote:
4 whole hours? Wow. What restraint you showed. I reiterate that I doubt he would have shown anyway but 4 hours is nothing. It doesn't matter, this entire game is marred by the non-participation levels.
Thanks! I thought i showed some fierce restraint. Its serious tough to not push the scoop button when someone's so close to the edge; especially when you know the dude's not coming back to say anything. Its like you know ripping off the band aid faster rather than a slow, drawn out, ripping out the hairs one root at a time gentle tug.

As far as the non participation levels, the rebels could be true gamers and take out a quiet one; ya know up their difficulty level, rather than take the easy road to a win.
Bayraktar!!!!

Vorret

Post by Vorret »

I kinda figured if LL was a special he would have been more involved in the game... so he was probably a simple employee of the state.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Vorret wrote:I kinda figured if LL was a special he would have been more involved in the game... so he was probably a simple employee of the state.
Probably, but it doesn't remove the possibility.
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Hey we could run the gauntlet and not miss the rest of the game... cough...
Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
RevHempus71

Post by RevHempus71 »

Crap, on crap.

I know I don't type here a whole lot. I do try and chime in regularly. I think I do damn well for the most part. To be honest, I have felt very confused from the start. Roles referring to other roles that aren't in the game etc. But at least Fing try. Rant over for now.

So now I'm going to smoke a spliff and relax. Hopefully come morning we push a rebel into the trash compactor.
Sheesh...... May I please get out of the corner now???? I promise to behave........
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Potentially the Rebels can hit
(a) Nute
(b) Bobas Target

For a miss over the night.

Alternatively an overvote by R2 on a quick wolfpile can hit either of those as well.

For a failed pile tomorrow.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

You wake up in the morning feeling a little hungry and with a little more determination. Those rebels are gong to pay, you think. Just then you walk into the door way of the meeting room to see a bunch of people standing around a body lying on the table. It is Tru1cy.

Tru1cy is dead
bb2112
End of Days

Re: Star Wars - Rebels Strike Back - Day 3

Post by bb2112 »

It is Day 3 - Turn Order:

Day: All day actions happen first come first served
Boba Fett: Who will you protect from the lynch?
Admiral Ackbar: Will you have to public declare?
Leia Organa: Who will you stun?
Vader: Who will you choke to death?
R2D2: Who will receive your 3 secret votes for a lynch?

Anytime:
Admiral Ackbar: Did you meet your secret agenda? If so PM the Mod.

Deadline for Friday - June12th, 9PM EST
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

So do we just wait for the inevitable or do we quickly pick someone and vote'em off before the rebels do their thing.
:whistle:

Black Lives Matter
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Day 3 Vote:

1. RevHempus71---------------->
2. Moliere ----------------------->
3. Vorret ------------------------>
4. Isgrimnur -------------------->
5. Newcastle -------------------->
6. RMC -------------------------->
7. Chaosraven ------------------>
8. Lassr ------------------------->
9. Remus West --------------->
10. Semaj ----------------------->

Dead:
Purge - Empire
Scoop 20906 - Empire
Theohall - Empire
Lagom Lite - Empire
Tru1cy - Empire

Majority is 6

Deadline: Friday - June 12th, 9PM EST

Day: All day actions happen first come first served
Boba Fett: Who will you protect from the lynch?
Admiral Ackbar: Will you have to public declare?
Leia Organa: Who will you stun?
Vader: Who will you choke to death?
R2D2: Who will receive your 3 secret votes for a lynch?

Anytime:
Admiral Ackbar: Did you meet your secret agenda? If so PM the Mod.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Lassr wrote:So do we just wait for the inevitable or do we quickly pick someone and vote'em off before the rebels do their thing.
You're assuming we can get the six Empire on here before the 4 Rebels get going? I don't see it working for us but go ahead and choose a target. May as well try. I'd suggest RMC.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Did the rebel just off our silent player? THat's.... weird
Isgrimnur wrote:
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Remus West wrote:
Lassr wrote:So do we just wait for the inevitable or do we quickly pick someone and vote'em off before the rebels do their thing.
You're assuming we can get the six Empire on here before the 4 Rebels get going? I don't see it working for us but go ahead and choose a target. May as well try. I'd suggest RMC.
I have no idea who could be evil... we have no seer so it's all based on luck and ... luck, I'm on board with RMC... should we come to a concencius before placing any vote?
Isgrimnur wrote:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Vorret wrote:Did the rebel just off our silent player? THat's.... weird
less likely to be a special.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

I'm leaning Chaosraven

Black Lives Matter
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Vorret wrote:should we come to a concencius before placing any vote?
You mean before Newcastle scoops another lynch? :pop:
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Moliere wrote:
Vorret wrote:should we come to a concencius before placing any vote?
You mean before Newcastle scoops another lynch? :pop:
heh, day 1 was a mistake. Absolutely. I wont be doing that again (though I have a feeling this is the last WW game for a while); but yesterday I felt no remorse.

And no...i wont be scooping anyone today. Bet it will be more like a wolf pile. So maybe, just maybe...the wolves strike someone who can escape a lynch, and they reveal themselves.

My list is -

remus, rev,

and welcome a new addition - lassr
Bayraktar!!!!

Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Vorret wrote:concencius
How...?

Never mind.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Newcastle wrote:
and welcome a new addition - lassr
about damn time!

Respect my authoritah!

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Isgrimnur wrote:
Vorret wrote:concencius
How...?

Never mind.
Isgrimnur, you may want to throw out a vote and let us run with it. Not going to work if I do it or someone else since we are not trusting each other.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Newcastle wrote: Bet it will be more like a wolf pile. So maybe, just maybe...the wolves strike someone who can escape a lynch, and they reveal themselves.
and that is less likely now, if that hadn't crossed their mind then you sure made them aware of it.

Black Lives Matter
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Lassr wrote:
Newcastle wrote: Bet it will be more like a wolf pile. So maybe, just maybe...the wolves strike someone who can escape a lynch, and they reveal themselves.
and that is less likely now, if that hadn't crossed their mind then you sure made them aware of it.
I dont think the wolves are dumb. I dont think anyone who plays this game is dumb. I think most folks have a good understanding of strategy and how to use it. Your kind of making the wolves out to be cro-magnons, which i think is trying too hard. I mean come on....you even said yesterday you were thinking they'd use the r2 vote on lagom...that's not sound strategy. And you know that.

They know they have the 7 votes, bet their just trying to line up the time to do a dogpile...sooo having said that...wonder if the 6 rebels can muster up a quick strike before they can strike? So who has not checked in? Could they be a rebel?
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

rev, semaj, cr, rmc all have not checked in....wonder if one of em is r2
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Oh also thanks rebels for taking out a silent...
/tips bowler hat
Bayraktar!!!!

RMC

Post by RMC »

Remus West wrote:
Just because I always vote for you, doesn't mean we can't be friends you know.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat