It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown - BB2112 burning

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Lassr

Re: It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown - BB2112 burning

Post by Lassr »

:binky: Image :binky:
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Moliere wrote:Can someone explain to me what just happened? Why did we lose Lassr too?
Uh, yeah. Good question.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Guessing that CB special power would explain it all.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Maybe the last person to cast the killing vote where you are a participant on that vote catches on fire and dies. Maybe you don't even have to participate in the vote. Maybe it's just Lucy.

Remus West
Moliere
bb2112 - burning!!!!!
El Guapo
Unagi
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

I think it may be either the last person on the vote or team evil gets to decide. I hope it is last person to vote.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

I think we have just one more morning here. Right?
Remus West

Re: It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (WW Game)

Post by Remus West »

bb2112 wrote: I would like to wait to hear from RW, but I believe he will pull one of his disappearing acts since the game may be close to being over. And not in his favor.
Disappearing acts? Since when have I disappeared on a game? Sure, I've been busy over the holiday weekend but then taking my daughter to a birthday party and trick or treating and then doing other married tasks keeps me busy. I'm not used to actually being a responsible member of society yet and have not worked out a system that allows me to get everything done and still post prolifically.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

bb2112 wrote:I think it may be either the last person on the vote or team evil gets to decide. I hope it is last person to vote.
Or it may have something to do with an evil player being in on the vote. Since it is narrowed down to Unagi and myself, given Lassr's scans and lack of reason to doubt his claim, and the speed at which we moved through that day over a holiday I suspect know more than just normals were involved.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

It hurts :(
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Vorret wrote:It hurts :(
Quit whining. At least you get to die. Like Chaosraven's soul, I am just going to burn forever.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Remus West wrote:
bb2112 wrote: I would like to wait to hear from RW, but I believe he will pull one of his disappearing acts since the game may be close to being over. And not in his favor.
Disappearing acts? Since when have I disappeared on a game?
Really?
Enlarge Image
Remus West wrote:Sure, I've been busy over the holiday weekend but then taking my daughter to a birthday party and trick or treating and then doing other married tasks keeps me busy. I'm not used to actually being a responsible member of society yet and have not worked out a system that allows me to get everything done and still post prolifically.
Prolifically? How about once in a 4 day span? Your last post was Thursday 7:01AM. Lord Mortis who is not even playing the game has posted more than you during that span.

Hurry up and get your night kill order in.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Man, don't check the game thread for one weekend and everyone is dead and/or on fire.

I'm inclined to think that Team Evil controlled the bonus fire lynch, as the odds of hitting the declared seer by accident are low (though possible). It has to be either that or the last vote bites it. The question is whether that will continue on the next day's lynch (for however long cb2112 is on fire) or whether that was a one-time thing. Of course, it's also possible that the next day cb2112 will have finished burning to death.

Question: if Linus is lynched, does he come back as a "normal human child"? Or is there a different result (and generally, do we know if we have lynched Linus)?
Black Lives Matter.
Scoop20906

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown - BB2112 burning

Post by Scoop20906 »

Linus is a normal child. The mod will not announce if Linus is killed.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

OO is back online so let's see what happened last night. :dance:
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

It is Day 3 (though still technically the same night for story telling purposes)

Enlarge Image

The Great Pumpkin suddenly materializes and El Guapo is hit by a goat of flame and disappears. El Guapo is incinerated!"
(Pay no attention to the man huffing on pumpkin fumes...)

"Burnt pumpkin smells awful."

"I don't know, it's kind of festive."

The Living
Remus West
Moliere
bb2112 - burning!!!!!
Unagi

The Damned
Chaosraven - burned to a crisp
Isgrimnur - surfing wikipedia in hell
Vorret - broiled
Lassr - flash fryed
El Guapo - Ashes to Ashes

Majority is 3 votes.

Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Well that stinks. Sorry El Guapo. I chose poorly.
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Scoop20906 wrote:
The Great Pumpkin suddenly materializes and El Guapo is hit by a goat of flame and disappears. El Guapo is incinerated!"
Holy shit! Now we have flaming goats to worry about!

Enlarge Image
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

bb2112 wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:

Enlarge Image
Enlarge Image

bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Scoop20906 wrote: Special Power: Pig Pen can sleep over at one kid's house each night. However, he can only choose each child once because they never want that stinky guy over again. If the Great Pumpkin attacks, Pig Pen's stench keeps him away. This power does not protect Pig Pen himself.
Moliere wrote:Well that stinks. Sorry El Guapo. I chose poorly.
I'm confused. Who else were you going to choose?
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Scoop20906 wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:

Enlarge Image
Enlarge Image
No, no, no. It is goat of flame, not a fire breathing goat. That is right out.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

bb2112 wrote:I'm confused. Who else were you going to choose?
You
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Moliere wrote:
bb2112 wrote:I'm confused. Who else were you going to choose?
You
I didn't really think about that. I'm wondering if I can be killed...

Well, we have a quandary. Remus or Unagi. I think Remus. Last chance to get this right.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Scoop20906 wrote:
:binky: Image :binky:
Black Lives Matter.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

bb2112 wrote:Well, we have a quandary. Remus or Unagi. I think Remus. Last chance to get this right.
Flip a coin and vote. I will follow you.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Remus West 

Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Remus West 

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Remus West 

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

:twisted:
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

just kidding... actually I think us good little kiddies just (barely) defeated evil. :D
Last edited by Unagi on Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Day 3 - Vote Count

Votes:
Remus West(3) - Unagi, bb2212, Moliere

No Vote Registered:
Remus West

Majority is 3 votes.
No time limit (at this time)

VOTING IS CLOSED!

Vorret

Post by Vorret »

:binky: :pop:
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Lassr

Re: It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown - Day 1 - Chaos Co

Post by Lassr »

Scoop20906 wrote:Enlarge Image
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

End of Days

Having determined the Remus West's head is definitely pumpkin shaped, the children surround him and starting saying very nasty and hurtful things.

"REMUS IS A BLOCKHEAD! REMUS IS A BLOCKHEAD! REMUS IS A BLOCKHEAD! REMUS IS A BLOCKHEAD!REMUS IS A BLOCKHEAD! REMUS IS A BLOCKHEAD!"

Remus West collapses onto the ground sobbing.

"I thought I could control your evil and make it my own but you are too much for me. Is there anything more cruel than a child?"

And with one last cry, Remus withers into a darkened and spoiled pumpkin.
Enlarge Image

As the pumpkin crumples the spell is broken and the forces holding them in the pumpkin patch fade and disappear.

"We are free!!" shouts Unagi.

"We did it!!" shouts Moliere.

Moliere gets carried away and high fives Charlie Brown/bb2122 and catches on fire. He screams and writhes as the flames burns him to charred bones.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" shouts Charlie Brown/bb2112, "I am cursed to burn for eternity, never to know the touch of another being. Never to know death. Never to know peace. I am the living DAMNED!"
Enlarge Image

Charlie Brown/bb2112 collapses to the group and sobs to himself and his tears hiss in his flames.

"Charlie Brown, you are such a block head." says Unagi and hurries off home.

CHILDREN WIN!

Roles
The Great Pumpkin - Remus West
Linus Van Pelt - Vorret
Charlie Brown - bb2112
Lucy van Pelt - Lassr
Pig Pen - Moliere
Isgrimnur - Child
Unagi - Child
Chaosraven - Child
El Guapo - Child

The Living
bb2112 - burning!!!!!
Unagi

The Damned
Chaosraven - burned to a crisp
Isgrimnur - surfing wikipedia in hell
Vorret - broiled
Lassr - flash fryed
El Guapo - Ashes to Ashes
Remus West - spoiled
Moliere - dried bones

Charlie Brown's Secret Rule - Charlie Brown can not die. If he is attacked or voted to die he will be set on fire but continue to live. If he is part of the winning vote, one random person from that vote (not counting Charlie Brown) will die (very painfully).

Thank you to everyone for participating in another WW game. I hope everyone enjoyed the game. I enjoyed the Halloween theme and I hope you did too. I really enjoyed the secret rule. :twisted:

LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

The hidden rules were a bit whacky, but I enjoyed the story telling and pictography. :pop:
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

And hey, we even got Linus.
Black Lives Matter.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Also, I can't believe that there was a dark picture of Charlie Brown on fire, like it was made for this game. The internet is a wondrous and magical thing.
Black Lives Matter.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

LordMortis wrote:The hidden rules were a bit whacky, but I enjoyed the story telling and pictography. :pop:
Thank you LordMortis.

I wanted the CB rulez to be unexpected. I think I succeeded! :P

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

El Guapo wrote:Also, I can't believe that there was a dark picture of Charlie Brown on fire, like it was made for this game. The internet is a wondrous and magical thing.
That was surprising to me too. Wub Internet. :wub:

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Evil had a chance to win even at the end. If Unagi or Moliere had got the vote and CB had burned Unagi then Remus West and bb2112 would have been the last two left and the Great Pumpkin would have unleashed Hell on Earth with Charlie Brown a mute observer watching Humanity burn. I would have enjoyed writing that end.

Moliere

Post by Moliere »

So, the takeaway from this game is to keep your kids away from Scoop.