It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown - BB2112 burning

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Lassr

Re: It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown - BB2112 burning

Post by Lassr »

Unagi wrote: Lassr - Killed tonight without protection
Highly unlikely.

So after a little more thinking, I can safely say that one of my scans was Pig Pen.

Let the Pumpkin head figure out which one, unless you want me to name him. Naming him would either prove who I am or give you the two bad guys as Myself and the fake Pig Pen I name.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Unagi

Re: It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown - Day 1 - Chaos Co

Post by Unagi »

Isgrimnur wrote:
Vorret wrote:I'm torn between Lassr and Isgrim.

Both valid points....

Lassr 

by a slight margin... for now.
Really, the logic on both sides is bulletproof.
This is where we see Vorret pretending that there was a choice to be made between these guys and that we shouldn't be surprised if he later swung to the Isgrim vote... Nothing to see here... Isgrim saw it. :ugeek:
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Hmm. So if CR was Lucy. That's like the only concern here... and I'd venture to say 'what ever' on that.

So... Hmmm.

Lassr. Do you think it's more likely that a GP Remus sent the first night order to kill CR?
or Do you think it's more likely that a GP Vorret sent the first night order to kill CR?

I'm on the fence now that I realize GP is really team evil and Linus is a Balder.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Unagi wrote:
Isgrimnur wrote:

Both valid points....

Lassr 

This is where we see Vorret pretending that there was a choice to be made between these guys and that we shouldn't be surprised if he later swung to the Isgrim vote... Nothing to see here... Isgrim saw it. :ugeek:
Hmm? Don't you think the "Laser burn things" was funny after someone died from burning?
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Vorret wrote:
Unagi wrote:
Isgrimnur wrote:

Both valid points....

Lassr 

Hmm? Don't you think the "Laser burn things" was funny after someone died from burning?
What do you mean?
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

I was wondering the same thing about your post, we had the Laser burn things and Grim from Isgrimnur which we're both "funny" votes as far as a day one lynch is concerned?

I'm confused !
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Unagi wrote:Lassr. Do you think it's more likely that a GP Remus sent the first night order to kill CR?
or Do you think it's more likely that a GP Vorret sent the first night order to kill CR?

I'm on the fence now that I realize GP is really team evil and Linus is a Balder.
for now...  withdraw Vorret 

Like to hear what Remus says here too.

Vorret seems to be out in left field a little
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Unagi wrote: Lassr. Do you think it's more likely that a GP Remus sent the first night order to kill CR?
I would find it more likely that Remus would submit it. If Vorret is the great pumpkin then why would he want to put a bulls eye on his God.

See I was thinking Remus is the innocent in all this and you or Vorret put the bulls eye on Remus by targeting Chaos. But Remus is tricky and may want to put the bulls eye on himself to throw us off.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Lassr wrote:
Unagi wrote: Lassr. Do you think it's more likely that a GP Remus sent the first night order to kill CR?
I would find it more likely that Remus would submit it. If Vorret is the great pumpkin then why would he want to put a bulls eye on his servant that he needs to use (not God).

See I was thinking Remus is the innocent in all this and you or Vorret put the bulls eye on Remus by targeting Chaos. But Remus is tricky and may want to put the bulls eye on himself to throw us off.

Black Lives Matter
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Vorret wrote:I was wondering the same thing about your post, we had the Laser burn things and Grim from Isgrimnur which we're both "funny" votes as far as a day one lynch is concerned?

I'm confused !
Yes. They were both silly fun little votes.
What I am pointing out really was how your vote included a broadcast that you would be willing to move your vote to the other guy too. Making a future switch to Isgrimnur less of an event in your head.
Both valid points....
 Lassr 

(highlight, my own)

Remus made the call to vote for Isgrim

And you moved your vote basically right after Remus put Isgrimnur to a tie.
Vorret wrote:Gotta move forward at some point guys...
 WD Lassr 

Isgrim 

Leaving El Guapo and bb2112 to fight for the killing vote. Keeping the blood off your hands, in some way.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Lassr wrote:I would find it more likely that Remus would submit it. If Vorret is the great pumpkin then why would he want to put a bulls eye on his God.
Just one correction. If Vorret is the great pumpkin, Linus is his stooge/pawn - not his God. right?
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

:oops: I see you caught that.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

I'm also not clear on if Vorret would get the direct connection as much as you and I would.

I'm basically torn on who would be who at this point. I've convinced myself of both possibilities.

I'd love to hear others' takes too.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Ok, I'm Charlie Brown.

Enlarge Image
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Unagi wrote:I'm also not clear on if Vorret would get the direct connection as much as you and I would.
and that is a fair point

Black Lives Matter
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

I was not told my special power, I guess it is I can't be killed by the GP. Don't know anything more than that.

I believe Lassr. Doesn't seem to be a reason he would come out if he wasn't Lucy. The only possible kill that could be Lucy would be CR at this point, assuming Isgrimnur isn't a total dumbass and he's not.

So according to Lucy, it has to be:

Vorret
Unagi
Remus West

As I said in a prior post, if I was Isgrimnur and about to get voted off the island, I was Linus, I would probably declare seer. Force the real seer to come out and do something good for the Evil GP. Probability points to not Linus. That means we have 2 evil in the pool of 3.

Vorret is acting all confused. He is evil. He has done this play before. The question is he the GP. I believe of the remaining 2 RW is probably the other evil one. He is due. He is evil in 100% of the games we play on OO and last I checked, we are playing a game on... You get the point.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

bb2112 wrote:I was not told my special power, I guess it is I can't be killed by the GP. Don't know anything more than that.
Interesting. A special power you do not know about.

So, there is a chance you burn to death eventually, we just don't know.

There is a chance it takes two hits to kill you but Pumpkin head cannot risk finding that out at this point.

Black Lives Matter
bb2112
End of Days

Re: It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (WW Game)

Post by bb2112 »

Scoop20906 wrote: Once per game and only at night, the Great Pumpkin can perform a ritual blood sacrifice. The sacrifice involves the killing of his prophet, Linus, and another child. The targeted child is instantly killed (Pig Pen's protection does not protect the targeted child). Also, if Pig Pen was protecting that targeted child, he will die as well. (Potential for a triple night kill) However, if the targeted is Lucy, she foils the ritual (Linus still dies) and escapes however she does not learn the identity of the Great Pumpkin. If Linus is dead, the Great Pumpkin can not perform the ritual blood sacrifice.
I say we kill Vorret. I think he has to be either the GP or Linus. Even if he is Linus, then the GP will not be able to perform his ritual of killing 2 kids during the night. Makes his job pretty hard to win, especially after his miss on me. I would like to wait to hear from RW, but I believe he will pull one of his disappearing acts since the game may be close to being over. And not in his favor.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Did you draw that picture yourself? :D
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Really, in the memory of villages long long gone.... I'd almost feel better about missing first on a Remus/Linus - then letting a Remus/GP live another night.

know what I mean?

Conversely - Vorret hasn't had a lot of fun/luck with the evil roles and one more night will not kill the village if I've done my math right.

Makes me lean toward a Remus vote, even if I'm actually thinking Vorret is more likely GP.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Heh....

cb2112
Linus West

:D
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

bb2112 wrote:Ok, I'm Charlie Brown.

Enlarge Image
WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS!!!!???
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Scoop20906 wrote:
bb2112 wrote:Ok, I'm Charlie Brown.
WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS!!!!???
Googled Charlie Brown on Fire - Unfortunately that was the only pick they had of him being on fire.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Unagi wrote:Heh....

cb2112
Linus West

:lol:
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Unagi wrote:Really, in the memory of villages long long gone.... I'd almost feel better about missing first on a Remus/Linus - then letting a Remus/GP live another night.

know what I mean?

Conversely - Vorret hasn't had a lot of fun/luck with the evil roles and one more night will not kill the village if I've done my math right.

Makes me lean toward a Remus vote, even if I'm actually thinking Vorret is more likely GP.
Vorret just had a lot of fun as the Inhuman. The way you phrased this makes me think you are trying to steer us away from Vorret...
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Day 2 - Vote Count

Votes:

No Vote Registered:
Remus West
Vorret
Moliere
El Guapo
Lassr
Unagi
bb2212

Majority is 4 votes.
No time limit (at this time)

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

bb2112 wrote:
Unagi wrote:Really, in the memory of villages long long gone.... I'd almost feel better about missing first on a Remus/Linus - then letting a Remus/GP live another night.

know what I mean?

Vorret just had a lot of fun as the Inhuman. The way you phrased this makes me think you are trying to steer us away from Vorret...
Not at all. Just don't like always giving Remus the 'one more day' nod and the less experienced player the axe.
I'm happy to point to this post later though and say it was because of YOU.

Let's do it.
 Vorret 

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

bb2112 wrote:The way you phrased this makes me think you are trying to steer us away from Vorret...
I guess I should say.... "Well, yeah, I kinda was", because I was indeed saying I'd rather wiff on LinusRemus - right?

But, I'm not in any way saying that Vorret isn't looking more GP to me. I'm actually saying that Vorret seems like he may actually be the GP more so.... but that Remus is still worthy of being killed first, because Remus.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Unagi wrote:.... but that Remus is still worthy of being killed first, because Remus.
See, now this is logic that is hard not to like. But I still like Vorret for the evil pumpkin, or at least Linus. I like Remus as for whatever Vorret isn't just slightly more than I like you for the evil role. :wink:

Vorret 

Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Vorret 

"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

vorret 

Was going to wait for the rest to show up but I'm tired of waiting.

Black Lives Matter
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Wow, that was fast. Cool. :pop:
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Lassr wrote:Hey Scoop!
Scoop20906 wrote:Enlarge Image
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Over 24 hours. 10 yard penalty. Still 2nd down.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Now we've lost the moderators interest. Guess I could have made the game more exciting by risking another night of scans but it's not my job to create excitement, my job is to help my side win.

Black Lives Matter
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Maybe Charlie Brown's secret power diverts the night kill onto the moderator. Leaving himself ablaze and the game adrift. :D
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Sorry, about the delay. Halloween happened yesterday and I spent most of the day working with kids and families and then cleaning up and then giving out candy which was hella fun! I should have posted something.

Day 2 - Vote Count

Votes:
Vorret (4) - Unagi, bb2212, Moliere, Lassr

No Vote Registered:
Remus West
Vorret
El Guapo

Majority is 4 votes.
No time limit (at this time)

VOTING IS CLOSED!

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

"It's getting late. I'm grounded for sure and I am PISSED!"

"Hey, is vorret smiling? That evil bastard. Lets get him."

"I know what we can do. Lets set him on fire using Charlie Brown/bb2112. The old blockhead will finally be good for something."

"IT BURNS!!! Why won't any of you help put me put me out."

Enlarge Image

The children grab vorret and push him at Charlie Brown/bb2112. Vorret instantly bursts into flames however Lassr was a bit too close to Charlie Brown/bb2112 and bursts into flames as well.

Enlarge Image
The pumpkin patch is ablaze as vorret, bb2112 and lassr burn.

"Good Grief, Charlie Brown/bb2112. You can't do anything right!!"

"Why didn't anyone bring marshmellons?"
=========

Vorret was a normal child.

Lassr was a normal child.

It is Night 2

The Living
Remus West
Moliere
bb2112 - burning!!!!!
El Guapo
Unagi

The Damned
Chaosraven - burned to a crisp
Isgrimnur - surfing wikipedia in hell
Vorret - broiled
Lassr - flash fryed

Order of Night Operations
Lucy scans;
Pig Pen protects;
Great Pumpkin attacks.

Specials, send my your orders. Deadline for orders is 1:00 pm on 11/2.

Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Can someone explain to me what just happened? Why did we lose Lassr too?
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow