Justice League Loses... VILLAINS WIN

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Remus West

Re: Justice League Loses... VILLAINS WIN

Post by Remus West »

stessier wrote:Did it make any difference that I removed myself from the pool by capitulating? In retrospect, I actually feel like that helped just because of how much distrust I already had on me. But I could be way off on that read as I was on the other. :)
In retrospect you should have blown yourself up on Moliere. :lol:
Nearly the same effect but no lynch used on you and no night kill between.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
stessier

Post by stessier »

Remus West wrote:
stessier wrote:Did it make any difference that I removed myself from the pool by capitulating? In retrospect, I actually feel like that helped just because of how much distrust I already had on me. But I could be way off on that read as I was on the other. :)
Why would there have been no night kill? It would have been a daytime stand off.

It would have changed the math a bunch when RMC came out though. Coming out as RR with me dead means we would have had to lynch him as Converting would have ended the game, right? So there's that...
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Like I said my main regret here is acquiescing to your lynch (in my defense, it was a weekend and I wasn't really paying attention), so in hindsight it would have been better if you hadn't. But you'd been dealing with unjust scrutiny for awhile, so I understand it.
Black Lives Matter.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Remus West wrote:
Did Moliere ring Stessier?
Black Lives Matter.
Isgrimnur

Re: Justice League the Next Generation Day 4

Post by Isgrimnur »

Chaosraven wrote:Day 2

Moliere uses the Ring
First use it on Grundbegriff.
Second use it on stessier.
JLA lynches Moliere (Sinestro)
Clayface neglects to send an order
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

stessier wrote:
Remus West wrote:
Why would there have been no night kill? It would have been a daytime stand off.

It would have changed the math a bunch when RMC came out though. Coming out as RR with me dead means we would have had to lynch him as Converting would have ended the game, right? So there's that...
Because the lynch spent on you (and Moliere) triggered night thus allowing the night kills. You two kill each other and we are forced to lynch someone else.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
stessier

Post by stessier »

Remus West wrote:
stessier wrote:
Remus West wrote:

Because the lynch spent on you (and Moliere) triggered night thus allowing the night kills. You two kill each other and we are forced to lynch someone else.
I didn't think that was true - I thought it would go straight to Night after our display. Maybe the swap was a good option then. My bad.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Rings could have been used day or night. There was no impact on voting or phase change.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Actually, I felt like you had given up when I asked you to drop the vote and you didn't.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Remus West wrote:
stessier wrote:
Remus West wrote:

Thats what I wanted!!!
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906